Exposed my Wife, She didn't Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally shot my load she placed the dildo on my cock and caught the cum on it. Without a word she sucked the cum off the dildo as if Roger had just cum as well. She then went back to my cock and licked me clean. I was amazed at her. She had made me so much hornier for her because she had showed me a side of her I had never seen. She really loved what we had done. As she lifted from my cock she said, "I have never had an orgasm with two guys and never had made two guys have an orgasm." She was a sport to perform for Roger and I the way she did.

Roger sent me an email when he got home telling me that this was the most amazing night he as ever had said the phone connection was perfect. He said to me that when Sharon sucked the cum from the dildo he shot his on load and thought that it was going to hit the hood of our SUV.

We moved from Nashville to Florida a few months later, never retuning to our spot with Roger. We did stay in contact via email and Sharon occasionally brings up the night we met him saying that he "sure felt hard" just to give me a tough time.

12