Exposed To By Liz

Story Info
She loves flashing.
1.1k words
3.68
52.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all started when a fried of mine told me about this crazy white chick he had been talking with on line. He told me how she liked to expose herself to men in public places and he was trying to get her to flash him. He told me that if I contact her she may showoff to both of us. Well hell to see some white woman showing off her stuff to me is a chance I will take anytime.

So I looked for her on line and sure enough I got her one day and talked with her. She knew who I was because Charles had told her a little about me. She talked very openly with me and I found that she is a bit kinky with this showing off and really get excited doing it. But also it's was not something she and her husband did a lot and she seemed like a very nice white lady.

After a few weeks of talking on line we got to know each other pretty good. Many times my friend would be on line and we would have a conference chat with Liz. She turned out to be one hot slutty white bitch. So I started calling her "my white cunt" and she did not mind at all. But soon I was asked if I would like to see her flashing. So she told me the place and time and told me Charles would be there also. That she would show to both of us. Now I had a good idea from Charles of what she shows and was looking forward to this. But I was not so sure it was going to be as hot as Charles kept telling me. Here is the letter I sent to Liz after that night.

Whitecunt I got to tell you that my dick has not gone down yet. I was not expecting to get this hot over some white woman exposing her cunt to me, but hell woman that was HOT. Charles picked me up and we went to the store and just started looking around at all the videos and toys. Soon after Charles got my attention and pointed that you in the store. We went over to the video section and I was looking at you to try and size you up a bit. You are an older woman just like you said but you have a great body for a woman of any age. I am also a leg and ass man and yours can compete with any one. Well any way Charles was in front of me and down looking at a video waiting for you to do something. Well you bent over and what a shot I got of your cunt and ass. Bare assed just like you promised, no pantyhose, no panties, nothing just bare ass and pussy.

I was dying waiting for you to bend over again to gat another look. My dick didn't need it. It was hard as a rock already. I watched as you put the video back and got another look at that white cunt and ass. My god even the hair on your cunt is almost white. I love that. I have done some crazy things with some crazy women, but this was just great. Seeing a white woman just show off her goodies to me in a store is just fuckin hot.

I went up to Charles and god I had to tell him that this was just so hot. I think I was actually sweating. Charles had his mouth open and was as excited as I was. But he stayed there a moment but I had to follow you. I was not going to get in your way but was going to watch every time you showed. The next time you stopped I got as close as I figured was safe and I knelt down. I just got down when you bent over. Oh what a lovely cunt was eye level with me. Only a few seconds but gosh so fuckin hot. By the time you bent over again my tong was out. By now Charles had recovered and the two of us followed you around watching you expose that beautiful fuckable cunt and ass. About the sixth time you bent over I am sure you knew there four of us waiting for you to show as by now a few other men were looking also. But this time you seemed to stay over just a little longer so we could all soak it in. And honey did we ever. The white haired guy next to be was jerking off in his pants thru the pocket. Can't say I blame him. He asked me if I knew you and I said no. But we talked a few about how much we would like to fuck you and how exciting you were.

I followed you when you went over by the toys and loved the way you were looking at the dildos. Especially the black dildos, glad you like them. Charles came over and we figured you may be leaving. But went back to the video section to wait and see. We had some talk about you and how hot this was. We know you knew who we were by now, and you were just relaxing and giving us so many wonderful looks at that wonderful white cunt and ass.

I am sorry but I do want to arrange a gang bang with you. I will get the best men I can find and give you an evening you would never forget. The way I feel right now my dick may not go down until that night. All I have to do is think of you and the white cunt of yours and my dick springs right up.

Anyway we were talking about how bad we want to fuck you when we saw you return. We went right over to get another shot. My god Liz, that was the best show yet. I know your husband was with you but I never expected him to pick up your skirt and start playing with your ass. It was all I could do to go join him. You have no idea how bad I want to have that ass. But anyway that was increasable to see. I almost came in my pants.

And I can not wait to have you show to me again. You have quite a few of us talking with you now, maybe one day you can expose that pretty ass and cunt to all of us. Think about it.

And I am so serious about wanting to do a gang bang with you. You and six or seven of us giving every hole you have a work out that will leave you well pleased and well used. I know you said you have done gang bangs before, so please tell me we can work on this.