Exposed to My Wife's Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,743 Followers

When we were all done and the kitchen was clean, Emily and Trina disappeared upstairs to pick out a movie and change into some lounging clothes. My wife came up next to me and reached up to kiss my cheek. "So, did you get a good look?" Shelly asked me.

"What?" I asked, innocently.

"Don't play dumb with me, Buster." She said, as her hand dropped down to my crotch and pressed against my still hard cock. "I saw you looking at Emily's nipples at the dinner table, and then down her top while you guys were loading the dishwasher."

"Come on, Shelly." I moaned. "She's your little sister. Give me a break, would ya?"

Shelly wiggled her hand down inside my jeans and wrapped her hand around my cock and squeezed. "I'm not mad, Honey." Shelly said softly. "I know you didn't plan any of that. But, I know you were looking."

"Yeah, okay." I confessed. "I guess I was looking."

"And did you get to see her boobies?" My wife asked.

I nodded my head and Shelly began to rhythmically squeeze my cock. "So that's why you're so hard, huh?" She asked.

I nodded my head again and started to apologize, but, she told me not to worry. "I'm not mad, Sweetheart." She said to me. "But, I'm going to have to punish you for that tonight. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, okay." I answered, smiling down at her. "I'm looking forward to that."

"She's smaller than me." Shelly said as she squeezed my cock. "And, so is Trina. I guess its okay to look, but, no touching my sisters, Brad."

Shelly pulled her hand out of my pants and looked up at me. Then smiling a wicked grin, she got down on her knees in front of me and stared to pull my zipper down.

"Damn!" I said softly. "What are you doing? Your sisters will be back any second."

Shelly didn't answer me or stop what she was doing. In a matter of moments, she had my jeans unsnapped and my zipper down. Before I could stop her, she reached into my boxers and pulled my cock out. The next thing I knew, my wife was holding my cock with both her hands and was starting to stroke me up and down. I watched as Shelly smiled up at me and then took my cock in her mouth. At first she was gentle and only sucked around my cock head, but after a few tiny licks, she impaled her mouth down around my cock, taking most of my cock down her throat.

Shelly is a wonderful cocksucker, and I love it when she gives me a blow job, but this was much more than that. She was really deep throating me and I could feel the head of my cock almost all the way at the back of her throat. She pulled off my cock just as she started to gag, but she took a deep breath and went right back down on me, taking me just as deep as before.

I reached down to hold her hair back so I could watch her and it was the most amazing sight I'd ever seen. She was gobbling me up, intentionally trying to take as much of my cock as she possibly could. She pulled off again, wiped the slobber from her mouth and then went right back to sucking me. Her cheeks were puffing out and her lips were stretched around my cock. Her face was red and there was drool and spit pouring out of her mouth as she fought to take me deeper.

Just then, I heard footsteps upstairs and I started to panic. I tried to pull away from Shelly's mouth, but she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me back into her. The only thing on my mind was trying to get my wife off my cock before her sisters came downstairs, but Shelly wouldn't let me go. Her blowjob was feeling good, no question about that, and any other time, I would have let her continue, but, this was just too risky.

The footsteps upstairs stopped so I reluctantly let Shelly continue. She was huffing and puffing and taking my cock into her mouth so deep, and within thirty seconds, it felt so good I started to get that feeling like I was going to cum soon. Placing my hands on the back of my wife's head, I began to push -- to get my cock further down her throat. Shelly grunted and pulled off for a second, urging me by saying, "Fuck my mouth, Brad. Come on, fuck me!"

This was so unlike my wife -- to be sucking me off like this in her parent's kitchen with her sisters in the house. Somehow, I sensed something moving out of the corner of my eye and turned to look. There was Trina standing in the doorway to the kitchen with a huge smile on her face as she watched her big sister on her knees in front of me sucking my cock.

Trina and I looked at each other for a second before Trina smiled and held her finger to her lips, as if to tell me not to say anything. I wasn't sure what to do, but the decision was taken out of my hands when Shelly abruptly stopped sucking me and pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"You like that?" Shelly asked, looking up at me. She was holding my cock with one hand and looking up at me with those big blue eyes. Then, she started stroking my wet, slobbery member up and down and sticking her tongue out to lick my cock head. It looked so shamelessly slutty -- the way she was stroking me and licking me. And while I knew her sister was watching and I should end this immediately, it felt too good for me to stop her.

"That's all for now, Big Boy." My wife said as she smiled up at me and stroked my pole with her hand. "I'll take care of you later tonight when we play our little game." Shelly added. "But right now, I want you to go upstairs and take your underwear off and put on a pair of sweat pants for the movie."

I glanced over to where Trina had been standing, but she was gone. Shelly stood up next to me and squeezed my cock, snuggling her head into the crook of my neck, but never letting go of my cock. "Get going," Shelly said, "and remember, no underwear!"

I gave Shelly a questioning look, but she gave me a scowl, nodded her head and pushed me toward the stairs. Now, I know better to question my wife when she gives me that look, so, I did exactly what she said. But as I turned out of the kitchen, I ran into Trina who was sitting at the bottom of the staircase with a smile on her face.

"Don't worry," Trina whispered, "I won't say anything. She'd be horrified if she knew I walked in on you guys." Then, Trina giggled, and stood up. She leaned over close to me and asked, "What game are you guys playing tonight, Brad? Is it something I'd be interested in?"

I was speechless and didn't dare answer her. Trina obviously could read the hesitancy in my eyes, and she grinned at me. Then she asked, "No underwear for the movie? What's that all about?"

I knew better than to keep standing there. I held my hands up and shook my head, and at the same time, she walked right past me and into the kitchen where Shelly was.

I figured Trina wouldn't say anything about what she'd seen or heard, so I headed upstairs. I passed the bathroom in the hallway and as I walked by, I got a glimpse of Emily brushing her hair in the mirror. What really caught my eye was the fact that Emily changed into something more comfortable for the movie -- a gray cotton sleep shirt that came down to mid-thigh and each time she stroked her hair with the brush, her sleep shirt rose up. I paused for just a second, without her seeing me, and watched her to see just how high the sleep shirt would come up her leg, but when she seemed to be finished and set her brush down on the counter, I decided I better get out of the hall and get changed as Shelly told me to do.

Closing the bedroom door behind me, I sat down on the bed and thought about our trip so far -- how I'd handled Trina and Emily's bras and discovered the size of their tiny breasts. How Emily saw me with my wife's crotchless panties and how Trina walked in on us while Shelly was sucking my cock. Plus, if my wife's promise to take care of me was fulfilled, I was going to be a mighty happy camper tonight!

I followed Shelly's instructions and changed into some sweat pants, leaving off my underwear. I looked in the mirror to make sure my dangling dick wasn't too noticeable, and seeing that it wasn't, I put on a fresh t-shirt and trotted down the stairs. For an instant, I wondered if Trina would say anything about me not having any underwear on, but by this time, whatever she said or did was completely out of my hands so I decided not to worry about it.

I heard the girls laughing in the kitchen, and when I entered Shelly handed me a cold beer and said it was movie time. As we left the kitchen, my wife reached over to casually feel my crotch, and when she verified I took my underwear off as she requested, she smiled up at me. When we got to the living room, she pulled me over to the couch and pushed me down at one end. Then, looking over at her sisters, announced she was going to go get changed too, but for us to go ahead and put the movie in.

Trina sat down on the opposite end of the couch and drew her legs up to sit cross-legged. The way she was sitting gave me a perfect view of the crotch of her shorts, and just as I glanced over at her, she moved one of her legs and when she did, her shorts gaped open and I saw a flash of white between her legs, which I knew had to be her panties.

"Fuck!" My mind cried out, and I consciously tried not to stare, but, I couldn't help it, and each time I glanced over at Trina, it seemed like the legs of her shorts were open more and more. Trina wasn't even paying attention - she was trying to tell Emily how to use the remote control for the DVD player -- completely oblivious to the fact that I was looking at her crotch and stealing glances of her silky panties.

I could feel my hard-on returning, and, beginning to worry that it might be seen, I leaned forward and folded my arms over my waist, and tried my best not to keep looking at her. I was doing good until Emily got down on her hands and knees in front of the DVD player, which caused her sleep shirt to ride up her backside, giving both Trina and I a wonderful view of her yellow panties pulled tightly across her butt.

I looked over at Trina and she just smiled at me. But as I looked back at Emily and then once more at Trina, I saw Trina was trying to stifle a giggle as she shook her head. I figured it was okay to gawk at Emily's butt since Trina seemed to think it was so funny, and I did. For the next thirty seconds I sat there and watched Emily's ass wiggle as she looked at the front panel of the DVD player. During that time, her legs spread a tiny bit -- just enough for me to see the little triangle of her panty covered pussy between her legs.

Trina never said a word or made any effort to say anything to her sister, but when Emily finally got the DVD tray open, put the disk in and leaned back on her haunches, Trina leaned over to me and whispered, "That's two you owe me."

Shortly, my wife came down the stairs carrying a light weight blanket and proceeded to plop herself down between Trina and me and cover us both up with the blanket. As Emily turned to look at us, I got a perfect look between her legs as she kneeled; seeing the whole gusset of her yellow panties pulled up tight against her pussy. Emily had no idea she was shooting me the best upskirt I've seen since ninth grade.

Of course, my cock was as hard as it could be, and I silently prayed Shelly's hand wouldn't go searching for it under the blanket -- at least until it had some time to get soft again. I didn't relish the idea of having to explain to Shelly why I was hard, but, I found out it wouldn't matter, because as soon as the DVD started to play, Shelly snuggled up next to me and laid her head on my shoulder to watch the movie. I glanced to the left -- just past my wife, over to Trina to see her looking at me, and as we exchanged glances, Trina adjusted the way she was sitting, opening her legs up in a lewd, suggestive manner and then turned her attention to the TV screen.

Finally, we were watching the movie and I got the feeling things were going to be okay. But about ten minutes into the movie, Shelly lifted her head up and whispered in my ear, "Pull your sweat pants down a little so I can play with you." I looked down at her, not believing she was serious, but the look on her face told me she was absolutely serious and if I didn't believe she was, I believed it when I felt her hands on my hips trying to push my sweat pants down.

Being under the blanket would give us some cover, and I knew Shelly wouldn't get too wild with her sisters in the room with us, so as carefully as I could, I inched my sweat pants down to my thighs and Shelly snaked her hand between us and grasped my cock. I looked down at her when she wrapped her fingers around it, and when she found me hard, her eye brows popped up and I saw a faint smile turn up at the corners of her mouth.

I quick glance over to Trina and Emily told me neither of them had seen my slight movements to lower my sweats, or seen my wife's hand in my crotch, so I settled back into the cushions to watch the movie while my wife held my cock -- stroking it from time to time and squeezing it lightly -- all just enough to keep me hard and on the edge.

I have to stop my story for a minute and explain about the movie we were watching. This is a movie called "You, Me and Dupree", about an obnoxious guy who's a little down on his luck. His old friend offers to let him sleep on his couch for a few days until he can find an apartment of his own. Now, this movie has a scene where the friend's wife comes downstairs in the middle of the night and clearly catches this guy masturbating on her couch. Of course, the wife is embarrassed and the guy is embarrassed, but when we got to that part of the movie, Shelly's sister, Emily, gasped out loud, "Oh my Gawd!"

Trina started to laugh and so did Shelly, who was still mildly playing with my cock under the blanket that covered us. Even I thought it was funny and I laughed, too -- until the irony of the scene hit me - I was sitting there on their couch with my cock out, and Shelly was very close to masturbating me, right in front of her sisters.

Before I knew it, Emily reached for the remote control and paused it. "I can't believe that!" She exclaimed. "The guy is doing that.... right in her own house!"

Trina shook her head and replied, "Emily, you're so naïve.... guys do that all the time. It's like a daily ritual for them."

Next thing I know, Shelly, Emily and Trina all immediately looked at me. Without letting go of my cock, Shelly sits up a little and says, "Well, tell us Brad...... is it true, do guys do that everyday?"

I saw the smile on Shelly's face and I knew she was just trying to have some fun at my expense, but, her hand didn't stop squeezing me when she put me on the spot.

"Come on," I said, sarcastically, "everyone does it. Guys do it and chicks do it, too. Even the three of you do it and if you say you don't, then you're lying."

"Hell," Trina said, interrupting me, "if I'd have been that woman, I would have just been quiet and watched the guy do it. I love seeing a man do himself!"

"Me, too!" My wife said, giggling along with Trina. "I say If he's gonna do it in front of you, you might as well watch. I mean, what's the harm, right?"

"That works for me!" Trina said.

I guess it was obvious from the comments that Trina had seen a guy stroke himself before, and Shelly eluded to the same fact, too. But Emily was quiet now and when the giggling died down after Trina and Shelly's comments, Trina turned to Emily and asked the million dollar question.

"So," Trina said softly to Emily, "I take it you've never seen a guy masturbate before, huh?"

"No!" Emily exclaimed. "Why would I want to see that?"

"Because it's hot." Trina replied. "They really get into it..... their eyes go all squinty and you can see them get..... uh..... erect..... and then their things start to throb...... and, uh..... you know...... they just explode!"

By now, both Shelly and Trina were in a fit of laughter. It was clear that Trina was very dialed in to what happens to a man when he jacks off, and it was also clear that Emily wasn't.

"Well, if you ever get the chance," Shelly said to Emily, "my advice is that you do just what Trina said -- keep quiet and watch because watching a guy touch himself will give you the biggest clue how he likes to be touched, and that's something every woman should know about her man."

There was some sage wisdom in my wife's words, and neither Emily nor Trina said anything when Shelly stopped speaking. That is, until Shelly turned to me and said, "Isn't that right, Honey?"

All three girls exploded into laughter, and all I could do was turn red and nod my head, which made them all laugh even harder. I had to admit, it was funny as hell -- and given the fact that we were all sitting around talking about masturbation anyway, I didn't feel like Shelly was picking on me, or trying to make fun of me at all. But, through all of this, Shelly's hand never left my cock and she never once released her grip.

When Emily started the movie up again, though, things changed. Shelly's hand picked up the pace and she was definitely staring to jack me now. She wasn't just holding me and squeezing me anymore, she was starting to jack me off under the blanket. I looked down at her and she simply looked up at me and then turned her head to watch the movie, but, her hand didn't stop. I looked down in my lap, and the ambiguous bulge in the blanket was visibly moving as she stroked my hard cock.

To make matters worse, I glanced over to where Trina was sitting and she was looking at us -- staring right at the moving bulge in my lap. There was no way Shelly could see her with the way her head was resting on my shoulder, and so she just kept on -- stroking my cock under the blanket, with no knowledge Trina was watching everything she did.

And, Trina was true to her word, that's for sure. She didn't look away for even one instant -- not even when our eyes locked and it was clear she knew what Shelly was doing to me under the blanket. As her eyes returned to my crotch, she smiled like the Cheshire Cat and then did something I would have never expected -- she dropped her hand directly into her crotch and started to lightly stroke herself between her legs, on top of her shorts.

Of course, this got my attention and I started to stare at her, too. Looking up at me and seeing I was watching her, she got bolder and started pressing her fingers against her crotch, almost exactly where her pussy would be. All this was totally unbelievable -- Trina knew my wife was stroking my cock under the blanket no more than four or five feet from her, and she was almost doing the same thing to herself. My cock grew hard, really hard and as I continued to watch Trina, she continued to watch us.

The way Shelly was stroking me felt really, really good, and while I didn't think she was trying to make me cum, I knew she was trying to get me close and I wasn't fighting it. After a few more minutes of my wife's attention and watching Trina, I finally laid my head back on the back of the couch and just stared at Trina's hand as she teased me.

Finally, I just gave up and decided I'd watch Trina touch herself, keep a look out for more panty shots from Emily and let my wife stroke me. One way or the other, something was going to give.

To be continued...

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,743 Followers
12