Exposing Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers

Never have I been as physically agitated and out of control as I was then.

My wife was being raped by two old tramps in the alleyway just in front of me - and I sat and waited!

Eventually Amy appeared at the entrance and seeing the car she staggered towards it. Getting in the car she simply whispered,

"Take me home."

We drove home wordlessly and upon entering the house we made our way upstairs. Amy made to get undressed and go into the bathroom. As Amy started to unclasp one suspender strap from her stocking I said,

"Stop, leave them on, in fact leave everything on," I ordered.

"Jesus Paul, don't you understand what has happened to me tonight?" Amy said.

I had watched her in the car, I had smelled her in the car and I wanted her to stay exactly as she was.

My wife smelled of her rapists, their B.O. was all over her. Her breath smelled of cum, she smelled of raw sex, she smelled of semen and she smelled of highly aroused pussy. Her tits had fingernail marks where they had grabbed her, her cunt, thighs and the tops of her ripped stockings were matted and sodden with tramps cum.

And that's just how I wanted her.

I made her get onto the bed, leaving everything the same as when she had emerged from the alleyway, I even made her leave her high heels on.

We fucked and fucked and fucked. We both wallowed in self pity and abject misery, the humiliation of which, fuelled a night of sex that surpassed any thing we had ever experienced before.

Just as we had taunted each other over the doctor incident, now as we clawed at each other, just as my cock slid in amongst the cum of a stranger deep in my beloved wife's pussy and just as the implication of the night's activities hit us, then we did the same now.

Amy was face down in the doggy position her garter straps stretching around her ass as I fucked her. She taunted me mercilessly,

"Dirty tramps, huge cocks, sucking his cock, letting him cum in my mouth, pumping dirty cum into my pussy, I came six times on their cocks because they were so much bigger and better than yours."

She was getting too good at pushing my buttons and all the indignity and derision she heaped onto me just blew my balls.

I had played a dangerous game but I had got away with it. The physical sex with those men meant nothing to either Amy or myself, but the pure shame we heaped upon ourselves was earth shattering.

We had gone from a couple mortified by some men seeing my wife's thighs and panties in a pub one day, to being turned on beyond belief at the rape of her by two dirty tramps.

The impact of my wife's rape on me was shattering. I lived and breathed the incident over and over 24/7 for weeks on end. The experience was so incredibly powerful and all consuming I couldn't live without another try.

In the town where we live there are a large number of Pakistani immigrants. These immigrants are the arrogant type who seem to hate the whites and the western life. They are predators who look upon white women as nothing more than whores to fuck. There had been many scandals involving grooming of underage white children which caused an uneasy racial situation. I don't seek to make any political or racial point here, just merely explain the situation as regards my actions.

My greatest fear (and therefore my greatest fantasy) was my wife being in the clutches of such men, being used by them not merely as rapists but as men who looked down on her and despised her sexually.

So I set Amy up.

I don't need to explain the lead up to the fateful day, it suffices to say that it didn't go according to plan (which actually turned out to be even better)

In a mirror image of my previous tactic I manipulated Amy into a situation where she was alone in an area largely regarded as a no-go zone for non-Asians. A group of young Pakis' intercepted Amy as she walked through that no-go area that I had left her in.

Amy continues the story.

As I walked down the dirty street, it's long rows of run down and dilapidated terraced housing, I approached the passageway between two end of terrace houses, I was stopped in my tracks by a voice.

"What you think you are doing on our territory bitch?" was the catalyst for what followed.

Three young Pakistani men surrounded me and began to verbally abuse me.

Even in this dangerous situation, my mind had not registered my predicament until they dragged me down between the dirty run down houses. I was forced around the back and into the rear door of a house that looked as though it was actually uninhabited, the furniture almost non-existent and threadbare.

It was then that the whole realisation hit me.

The gang of youths surrounded me and began to walk around and around me, leering at my body and making crude remarks.

"Look at the way this slut is dressed boys, she must be desperate for some cock from the gang." The leader stopped and reached out his hand, he cupped my left breast and squeezed. This was the point I should have screamed, they were only testing the water so to speak, to see how far they could go.

As I stood terrified and frozen to the spot, I watched my last chance disappear. They fell on me and dragged me into another room, further into the house. They were like a pack of dogs and I felt hands grabbing my tits, I felt a hand between my legs and I heard the dialogue.

"White slut, dirty slag, etc."

"Oh please God not again, please don't let me be raped by these boys."

What scared me most was the realisation, that although Paul had manipulated me into being here and him knowing where I was, the thought that these boys could take me to another place unknown to Paul and I could be given to the whole community for days on end and not just gang raped but entire community raped.

That is when the unexpected happened and probably saved me.

Four older men suddenly entered the house and shouted at the young boys, who backed off immediately. I desperately hoped that these elder men had come to my rescue.

But they hadn't.

They ordered the youngsters from the house, like older lions pushing younger ones from a kill and were left alone with me.

Terrified, my stomach was doing somersaults as the fear gripped me.

I was ordered to take off my dress by gestures with a hand but I stood frozen in a mixture of fear and defiance. An old, fat and ugly Pakistani man approached me and in an instant I felt the harsh, cruel sting across my face as he slapped me. They could hardly speak a word of English but could grunt and gesture in a way that left me in no doubt what they wanted.

Fearing for my life, I reached behind my back and drew down the zipper on my dress.

It fell to the floor and left me stood before them in white stockings and suspenders, half cup bra and tiny panties which Paul had requested that I wear for a sexy night (I should have smelled a rat before.)

The first fat Pakistani man sat back in a chair and ordered me down on my knees. I again refused but after another quick slap to my face I realised what I had to do. No one was coming to save me and if I wanted to escape without being severely harmed, I was going to have to submit to them.

Dying inside with revulsion and shame, I knelt on the floor between his legs, he had pulled up his robe as he sat. He spread his legs to allow me to get between them, his cock and balls hanging heavy between his legs.

I thought that I was going to retch as I grasped his cock and moved to put it into my mouth.

"No, only balls," he in ordered in faltering English.

I proceeded to suck his balls, he didn't want me sucking his cock which surprised me, he grabbed my hand and showed me what he demanded of me. I was forced to gently squeeze the base of his cock between my thumb and index finger, working the large shaft. All my mouth was made to do was pleasure his balls. I sucked them into my mouth, I licked them like a lollipop and rolled them around with my tongue, drawing the sweaty dirty orbs into my mouth occasionally.

I was then that I realised what was happening. Almost as though this man knew my fears and phobia's, he was demeaning me rather than just fucking the 'white whore'.

As I was made to kneel before him sucking on his balls, I realised that this was actually even more humiliating than just sucking his cock. Had I put his large dirty length into my mouth it would have been simply a sexual act, however the way I was being forced to behave was like I was worshipping his balls. In this position I was totally submissive, I was incredibly subservient as I licked his testicles I couldn't help but look up at him and catch his eyes.

Knelt on the floor before him, dressed in white stockings and suspenders, kissing, sucking and licking his heavy scrotum left me completely embarrassed, ashamed and humiliated.

It was dirty and as I licked up along his balls I could hear the men talking to each other in a strange language. I didn't speak the language but I didn't need to, to understand what they were saying was not complimentary. The tone and inflection in their voices was sneering and contemptuous, they thought I was a dirty whore and I wanted to scream.

"I am not doing this because I want to or because I like it, you bastards, you are raping me for God's sake. I have no say in what you are making me do, why do you look down on me with such contempt and hatred?"

The first man wanted to humiliate me and as he felt the cum start to rise, he stood. I knelt before him as he finished himself off and started to ejaculate. Had he cum in my mouth it would have been revolting but after several seconds it would have been over (except for the lingering taste) but instead he forced my head back and shot his dirty cum all over my face. Huge globs of semen fell into my hair, he laid cables of semen across my face, across the bridge of my nose and into my eyes. Finishing the last few drops, he smeared them across my lips and snarled,

"Leave," as I moved to wipe myself off.

He had branded me, he had marked me like he was claiming me as his slut, it symbolised his dominance over me and his ownership of me.

I left the semen in my hair and eyes and on my face as the rest just wanted to fuck me. They wanted white cunt and now was the time to get it.

Feeling like a worthless piece of meat, I was pushed forward onto my front, my breasts falling from my bra and touching the filthy carpet. A second man, no less old, no less fat and certainly no less ugly positioned himself behind me.

I felt a tear form in the corner of the eye not filled with semen as his hands grabbed and cruelly twisted my ass cheeks. Forcing me apart with his hands, my vagina spread open for him.

There was a further flurry of dialogue between them as the white whore's cunt was spread before them. In no time I felt the head of a rather small cock pushing against my labia and with no resistance at all, it slid into me.

I was wet enough.

As he pushed in and out of me the feelings that I desperately didn't want, began to grow. However he came inside me in no time and was quickly replaced by man number three. He also had a rather small cock and I suddenly found that was actually exciting me.

Here I was in a desperately degrading and helpless position with four dirty old Pakis'. Somehow having little cocks seem to make the situation even more real, it wasn't a clichéd scene, it wasn't like a porn scene, it wasn't like a swingers or group sex scene. This wasn't a fantasy rape where all the guys are hung and handsome, it was everyday, normal men raping me.

Their small/average cocks were non-descript and therefore very real. The men themselves were simply the typical, average, ordinary men you see in the street, unremarkable and mundane.

Because of this, the small cocks somehow made the rape more real and more humiliating, embarrassing and shameful. The sneering jabber that they spoke whilst using me, made me feel like a white worthless whore. I was becoming more and more revolted and repulsed (excited) by the whole situation.

As we have gone to great lengths to explain, it wasn't the sex that I was finding pleasurable or exciting, that part of my trauma was exactly that - traumatic. It was the loathsome men that I was being forced to pleasure, that were seeing my naked body in all it's intimate detail. They pushed their cocks as far into my vagina as they could and spurted their hot thick dirty cum against my cervix, against the soft pink walls of my most private place.

I could do nothing to stop them, my abuse and degradation complete.

As the last man raped me, his cock barely touched the sides of my swollen and cum saturated pussy. I was driven wild by how this dick was performing and what it was doing to me. Because it only lightly grazed my labia as it slid between them and as it barely touched my throbbing and desperate pussy lining, my vagina felt as though the sides were reaching for him.

My pussy felt as though it was contracting and searching for his cock, his hard small length was teasing me to distraction. I was becoming frantic to feel his cock inside me, instead he kept up the steady rhythm that was teasing my increasingly desperate pussy in the frustrating attempt to grip him.

As I thought all those thoughts, my vagina started to pulsate. The last cock inside me was struggling to cum, which meant he lasted long enough for my sopping desperate pussy to get the stimulation it needed and I came.

I couldn't hide it and to be honest what difference would it make? They thought me a dirty whore anyway, so having an explosive orgasm wasn't going to alter their opinion of me much was it?

The last guy came inside me and as he pulled out I felt the cum of three old rapists flow from me. I collapsed to the floor and lay quietly. When I came around after a few minutes I realised that I was alone, they had simply left.

I dressed the best I could and tried to wipe off as much semen as I could from my torn and laddered stockings. The young boys didn't return for their 'share' and I was allowed to leave the house and walk down the street.

Paul takes up the story

As I sat in the car, I had all the same feelings as I had had before when my I got my wife intentionally raped. My heart was pounding in my chest and not just were my hands shaking but my entire body. This was a feeling and an emotion stranger than anyone could ever imagine. I suddenly saw Amy walking up the street towards the car, her skirt was raised as she came down the steps of the house. In a daze Amy had put her dress back on carelessly and seemed to neither know nor care that her stocking tops and garter straps were visible to everyone in the street.

Amy got in the car and sat silently. A small tear ran down her cheek.

"Oh God Paul, how could you? It was awful, they were awful and what they did to me was awful."

I sat feeling both guilty and excited. Not because I was a cuckold and wanted my wife to have sex with other men (whether I watched or not) but because my beautiful wife sat next to me, freshly raped by old, fat and smelly immigrants, our humiliation and shame complete.

I looked at Amy and was shocked and turned on by her appearance. I could see the cum matted in her hair and I could see the fast drying lines of semen that lay across her face.

I could also smell the unmistakable and very unique aroma of semen and vaginal secretions emanating from between her legs. Cum was already leaking from her pussy and pooling on the leather seat of the car, the white cum showing up starkly against the black upholstery.

At home, as I dragged her to the bedroom, Amy put on a show of resistance, fighting against my efforts to get her onto the bed.

I knew they were only token efforts.

Once on the bed I tore at her clothes and soon reduced her to just stockings, suspenders and heels. Amy smelled of pure sex, I could smell cum in her hair and when I lowered my mouth to her battered and abused cunt, her dirty smelly pussy was ample testament to what had gone before.

I kissed and licked her sodden and slick pussy, all the time telling myself what I was doing, to further humiliate myself and turn myself on.

"Surely nothing in this life could be worse than tasting the cum of those old Pakistani men as it dripped from my recently raped wife's pussy? Was this the ultimate embarrassment?"

Just as before, I dragged Amy into the doggy position and gazed at her delicate lips in their abused state and plunged into her without hesitation. We fucked like people possessed, like nothing more than animals whose only purpose in that moment in time was to be fully consumed by uncontrollable passion and a violent need to debase ourselves.

The words, accusations and taunting all came out again. From me it was the usual,

"Whore, slut, filthy Paki loving, cock hungry slag, dirty filthy cum dump," etc.

From Amy, the only revenge she had at her disposal,

"Old, fat, ugly, Paki, sucked his balls, I loved their huge cocks (she lied) they fucked me like a dog on the street and I loved it you bastard," she screamed.

Not only did we have a frantic fuck there and then but the extreme nature of what we had just experienced kept me hard all night. It kept me fucking her ravaged cum filled hole like the whore I kept telling her she was.

For a few months the extreme experience quietened us, it was extreme and it kept us supplied with sexual excitement to aid our fucking for months. However the danger that we both had recognized made us consider how we were behaving. Had those men dragged Amy to another location she could have ended up a captive for an entire community of men.

We even had to admit the scenario, whereby she may have been forced to whore for them (that was an unfulfilled fantasy that kept us fucking like animals late into the night) had been a very real danger. We had to stop what we were doing before it was too late.

In this time we decided to try for a child, for ages we tried to conceive but after tests it was established that I had a low sperm count.

One evening after a fraught few weeks bickering and sniping at each other, we had a row. I can't remember what the row was about, but as per fucking usual it ended up being about my inability to get her pregnant. In the middle of the row, Amy, in desperation for a baby, screamed at me,

"If you can't get me pregnant, I might just get some one else to do it."

It was just one of those hurtful things you said in a row but didn't mean, just something to hit out at the other person with, but as soon as the words left her mouth there was complete silence.

The same thoughts and ideas ran instantly through both our minds.

"Amy knocked up by person or persons unknown," I thought and the old feelings churned my stomach with just the idea of it.

Was that the absolute and total end game in embarrassment and humiliation? Would Amy being pregnant by another man, be the ultimate in the awful fetish that we shared and craved?

After long discussions long into the night, almost every night for weeks, we agreed. We talked of nothing else, the extreme and life changing decision not to be taken lightly. Amy was to get herself pregnant by someone else - the idea revolted, repulsed and horrified me, it also turned me on incredibly.

Again after long tearful discussions it was decided that the best way would probably be anonymously, but how?

We had a rugby club near to our house that I used. I didn't play but watched the games and used the club house. One day after the game there was six young athletic players in a group talking, the beer had gone down well having won the game and they became indiscrete.

To cut a long story short, there was going to be a party next week and they were hoping to have some girls attend to fuck. The parties were infamous and sexual activity was as guaranteed at it could be.

fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers