Exposing Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I listened I knew these players knew me, but had never met Amy. This was ok in so much as Amy could get laid anonymously, but after the event we wouldn't want any of the young lads to recognise her, especially if she showed sighs of pregnancy soon after.

Amy resumes the story.

On the momentous night in question, I disguised myself as much as I could. I had on a blonde wig and wore glasses, the sort with ordinary glass in them. I made myself up as best as I could and shaking like a leaf, I kissed Paul goodbye and left for the party.

You would expect an undertaking such as this to be a very contrived affair, nothing could be further from the truth. In fact the party had such a name for itself that to avoid sex would have been nigh on impossible.

I let myself be chatted up by a guy who, after a polite period of time, suggested we go into a back room to get more comfortable. It was here and now that I had to make the decision that could possibly change the course of my life,

"Do I drink up and go home to my husband? Or do I go with this boy?"

I made my decision and shocked him to the core when I said,

"What about your friends? Don't they want a little fun too?" I asked coquettishly, feeling like a cheap slag.

Myself and Paul had decided that to be anonymous then the conception would need to be in doubt. I wanted them all to make a deposit inside me and all have an equal chance of fathering my child. To this end I needed them to all cum inside me within minutes of each other, to give the last man as much a chance as the first.

"I really need to leave soon as my husband will be picking me up," I lied.

For some reason I wanted them all to know there was a husband, as this painted me in a worse light and I wanted the thrill of these boys thinking me no more than a cheap slut and using me as such. I wanted them to think that whilst they were using my pussy, that there was a sad pathetic husband at home who had no idea what his wife got up to.

If I was about to conceive then why not enjoy being turned on with shame at the same time.

"You mean you want all of us to fu...., I mean have sex with you?" The young rugby player asked incredulous.

"Yes but it must be quick, one after the other, I haven't time for anything else," I lied.

I insisted the room was as dark as possible on the pretext of modesty, but it was really so I didn't know who and in what order they had fucked me.

This was one time where Paul had not dressed me, so as I got onto my hands and knees in the doggy position, waiting for whoever had got first dibs on my pussy to enter the room, I was simply naked.

I heard the door ease open and a whispered voice say,

"Fucking hell, she really is game for it," as he took in the sight of me already waiting for him.

I was perfect easy meat for them, they didn't have to mess around with foreplay or attempt to please or satisfy me. They didn't have to 'measure up' or worry about their performance, all they had to do was fuck me and cum.

It was like manna from heaven to six young, horny, fit and virile young men.

I felt the bed move as the first guy climbed on, then felt him kneeling behind me and putting his hands on my ass. I was more than wet enough, not to have sex but to be impregnated and due to this being yet another instance of dirty and degrading submission that I kept putting myself through.

At that moment I wished that they had known me, so my humiliation, embarrassment and shame would have been all the greater. I had agreed with Paul how this should be done, so I deliberately buried my face in the pillow. I simply offered my pussy up to each and every unseen and unknown man as they took turns in me.

It is a surreal feeling knowing that a man you have never met and who you have never even seen before in your life, is not only pushing his cock into your pussy bareback, he is fucking you and using you as nothing but a hole. However is quite another knowing that man may be just about to impregnate you and as I felt his hard eager length sliding effortlessly inside me, everything just hit me.

"I am being made pregnant, inseminated, impregnated, I am being bred by strangers!"

The feeling overwhelmed me and I started to cum. I had only had a guy inside me for moments and I was already screaming into the pillow.

What a fucking whore he must have thought I was.

It was too much for him and the first of six loads of semen began it's journey spewing, jetting and exploding into me.

Man after man entered the room and used the whore that no one seemed to know.

I had had two orgasms by the time the fifth guy moved in behind me. My pussy was awash with semen and he said,

"Let me get some of that shit of you, I don't want to fuck a bucket of jizz."

"Either take me like this, or not at all." was my simple reply. (I obviously wanted to stay still and let gravity draw the semen deep into my cervix)

This seemed to anger him slightly and he grabbed my ass cheeks. Pulling me as wide as my delicate little lips would stretch, he opened me up.

"If that's the way you want it...." he said and plunged into me.

God he was huge.

Even after four cocks and four loads of semen had been pushed into me, I was still not quite loose enough to take him without being stretched to my limits.

The biggest cock I had ever had, forced apart my labia, my tight (in this context) hole seemed to grip him like a vice and even the walls of my vagina deep inside me were pushed and forced apart by this man's cock.

He fucked me like a rag doll and just as I had done with each man so far, I taunted myself mentally with what was happening and the feelings of shame, and disgrace came flooding through.

The words would not stop forcing themselves into my head.

"They are breeding you, you are just like a tethered mare as these stallions breed you like a whore."

My thoughts and the big cock pounding my vagina and servicing me, were enough to finally send me over the edge again. As I felt the familiar throbbing and pulsating deep inside me building to a shattering climax, the huge cock started to cum. He lunged into me as far as he possibly could to ejaculate and the thought of that powerful, virile baby carrying semen hitting my cervix and seeping through into my most intimate and private place, impregnating me and breeding me, made me cum like an express train.

They all fucked me in the same position, one after the other after the other. I stayed in the same position after the last boy had cum inside me and even tried to lift my pelvis higher to create more gravity. I wanted to force the semen to pool on my cervix and to allow as much to enter my womb as possible.

Paul resumes the story

When Amy came home she was still in same state as when they had finished with her. She had hastily pulled on her panties and without stopping to use the toilet, or do any clean up of any kind she travelled home.

I wanted to fuck her desperately and moved towards her,

"No, don't touch me." she said.

She then explained that I wasn't allowed to touch her. Until Amy was pregnant her pussy belonged to her 'lovers'.

"If they haven't knocked me up this month then you will have to wait until I can give them all a second attempt, she explained. It could be months but I don't want your weak cum in me, complicating matters and giving you hope that if I do get pregnant, that there is the slightest chance it could be yours."

Amy had learned our game well, she was becoming a fucking genius at humiliating me!

In the past, her actions had resulted in a fucking session as I lived out the humiliation of what she had done, but now however, to actually be denied the fuck as well, for her to be out of bounds to me but not to other men, had me sinking even lower, it was completely and totally humiliating.

Amy sat naked in the chair, she spread her legs and I saw the devastation between her thighs. Her pussy was completely smeared and covered in stale, drying and crusty semen.

"You can wank if you like, but I don't want your puny cock complicating things." she taunted.

As I embarrassingly pulled out my cock and started to stroke myself, Amy idly toyed with her labia with her fingers. It was as though I wasn't there. She slid her finger slowly and sensually between her folds and ran her fingertip up along her slit. She then pushed her finger as deep inside her as she could and groaned. Most of the globs of cum had long since seeped out of her vagina but inside she was still slick and coated with the remains.

She took her finger from her pussy and brought it to her nose. Inhaling, she closed her eyes and drank in the heady cocktail, before sliding the finger into her mouth. She tasted six boys and herself in the baby making mixture.

Amy knew just what she was doing, she was clever and her put downs of me were intended to not hurt, but to excite.

As she sat and fingered her sopping pussy I came. Great jets and globs of spunk erupted from me and fell in streams onto the floor.

"Clean the mess up before you do anything else you pathetic runt." she ordered.

It only took one 'servicing' from virile young men and Amy was knocked up.

Amy was pregnant and it was the greatest feeling. My wife was going to have a baby - and it wasn't mine - and we didn't even know whose it was. I wasn't a cuckold, I didn't want to watch my wife with men, this wasn't a 'sex act' thing, but having a beautiful pregnant wife carrying another man's child was shocking and breathtaking.

As the months passed and I watched Amy move around the bedroom or bathroom naked, or anytime I saw her naked, the feeling was stunning.

She blossomed in pregnancy and as I stared at her naked body, her swelling breasts and the darkening nipples and the large, sexy, baby-carrying bump I realised one thing.

All the previous times we had got ourselves off on the embarrassment, the humiliation and the shame of our fetish, paled into insignificance - this was the absolute pinnacle in humiliation.

For a sad pathetic man sadly crushed by an uncontrollable fetish it was everything, my fetish was complete.

For Amy the feelings were the same, we talked about how we felt and I realised that although I thought my humiliation was complete, for Amy it was even more so. Not knowing who had fathered her child was the final humiliation for a woman, she was the one that had been bred by strangers not me. When we fucked, Amy loved to throw the words at me to humiliate me further (and herself if the truth be known)

"I am pregnant, they impregnated me, they were breeding me, young strangers pumping their cum into me, huge amounts of strangers cum in my cervix, in my womb, shooting their baby into me."

During Amy's pregnancy I started taking her to the rugby club. When we were there she would deliberately stand amongst the men she had fucked, they had no idea who she was. (Other than being my wife) They were polite to her, congratulated her on her baby, asked when it was due and had the usual type of conversation with her that you would expect.

It is difficult to describe how stunning it was to observe your heavily pregnant wife talking to a group of young men who had bred her, whilst one of them had no idea that he was actually the father of the child this woman was carrying.

Amy gave birth to healthy little girl.

After several weeks Amy announced that she wanted to go to the club on Saturday as there was a match and she knew the men who had serviced her would all be present. Amy had a thing she needed to do to humiliate me further.

After the match we sat in the bar which was an L shape and we were tucked away around the corner. When the boys gathered around politely to see her baby, Amy moved into action.

Anyone who knows anything about a feeding mother would know that in public they would only expose one breast at a time and cover herself and the baby once attached. These boys, ignorant of the feeding protocol of a mother, thought nothing of it when Amy pulled down her top and exposed her breasts to them all.

Her gorgeous breasts slightly sagging with the weight and a little darker around the nipple and areola, were suddenly exposed to the six young men gathered around. I noticed Amy's nipples harden and stand proud even before our daughter was attached.

She put the baby to her breasts and started to feed her.

Amy wanted me to witness her feeding her child, whilst the father of their baby looked on in ignorance.

She also wanted to look around the group as she fed the baby of one of these boys. Remembering all the cocks, she wondered who it was that had the huge dick, which she secretly hoped was the one that had impregnated her. She remembered the fucking she had taken, whilst getting quite a thrill exposing herself to all these young boys.

I was stunned and turned on at the same time.

After the birth when we were required to register the birth of our daughter, we considered our options. Should we put 'Father Unknown' on the birth certificate? This surely would be the absolute final say in our humiliation. (After 4-5 children with 'Father Unknown' Amy's reputation would be in absolute tatters, it would be so exciting) but we decided that we would be burdening our children with our perversion. So the child and any subsequent children, would be registered as mine.

In the coming months we talked about having more kids and about how we should proceed. Should we go for a anonymous gang fuck again? Or would it be even more crushingly embarrassing and humiliating for us both to actually know who had bred my wife?

There were two men in contention, one an arrogant, brash loudmouth guy who thought he was God's gift to women. Him knowing he had knocked my wife up would be almost intolerable, yet there was another man, a wimpy, pathetic, non-descript seedy type of loser and loner that lived two doors from us.

Now how terribly shaming would it be for him to fuck Amy and to know she was pregnant by him? What's more, it would complete my humiliation by letting him know that I knew. The embarrassment I would feel every time we met, the look and sneer he would give me, allowing him to laugh and feel superior to me every time we saw each other would drive me insane with jealousy and humiliation.

Why not both in turn?