Exposing Candy to my Poker Pals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to remove your blindfold so that you won't be able to hide your face as they look at how much of a slut my pretty wife has become right before their eyes."

I led her down the hallway as I tugged on the leash. Walking quickly she nearly stumbled as we headed down the stairs. I stepped through the doorway leaving her just out of sight.

"I found her guys but I'm not going to let her get away this time!"

I tugged again on the leash and she stepped around the corner.

"Holy shit! Will you look at that." Brad said as they all turned to see.

All of their eyes practically fell out of their heads as they saw my sweet wife with her hands bound behind her, ball gag in her drooling mouth, and being pulled along on a leash.

"Here you go boys. What do you think?" I had her stand right up to the table where they could all get a good look.

"Jeez man! That ain't the same woman that came home from church and gave us all cookies is it? What she got running down her leg?" Ethan asked as they all leaned forward to take a closer look.

It was quite obvious that Xavier's semen was now flowing freely from her still gaping hole. Cum ran down her inner thighs and glistened in the light. Candy stood totally humiliated as the men examined her body. It was a great turn on for me to show her off in such a demeaning and slutty way. She later told me that even though she was embarrassed beyond belief that she nearly came right then and there.

I made her stand there for us as we continued our game. Being the young studs that they were Brad and Ethan barely kept their eyes off of her as they played. They were continually making lewd comments towards her which increased her embarrassment.

Knowing full well that they would have fucked her in a heartbeat I decided to end it in a most disgraceful way. I had my dear wife kneel in the center of the room and told the boys that if they wished that they could jerk off and cum on her face. They jumped at the opportunity and had their cocks in their hands in seconds. Candy had to watch as they worked their virile cocks only inches from her face. She saw their balls swinging as they beat off as hard as they could until finally they exploded and shot their hot loads on her. She closed her eyes just in time to keep from getting some inside.

When they finished they zipped up and we all inspected their handiwork. Her face was covered in hot jizz. It clung to her nose and dripped from her chin. I had her stay there as I walked our guests to the door. They all commented on having such a good time and hoped to do it again.

When I returned downstairs Candy was as I left her. I had her stand as I removed the cuffs from her hands and her ball gag. She made no motion to leave or to wipe away any of the cum from her face. She now was totally submissive to me and we both knew that our lives would be changed forever.

We hope that you enjoyed the accounts as they happened a few years ago. Things have really ramped up with us since then and Candy wants me to tell you about them. She also loves all of the comments and emails that you send and loves to read them especially when she comes home from church on Sundays. Says they make her feel dirty.

Until next time!

Love,

Candy and Bob

12