Exposing Candy To Win At Pool!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment I let go of her nipples and stepped back. I readjusted her top loosely to cover her tits and get her ready for the next step.

"Still want to continue?" I asked.

"Yes." She whispered.

I stepped to the side to allow her to be seen by the others. She was probably already dressed beyond what could be deemed unacceptable but there was more to come! Her dress was open in the front down to her navel. The thin white material barely covered any of her size 38's! There were only a few buttons left fastened between her navel and crotch and now every movement was a new adventure.

"Uh.... it's your turn if you're still playing." Jesse said as he looked her up and down.

I held her stick out for her and she took it and slowly walked toward the table. I watched their eyes widen like saucers as she bent in front of them to take her shot. Her dress opened and her tits hung down freely as she lined up her shot. She sunk her ball and as she stood her breasts were now totally exposed! She didn't try to cover them as she sensually walked around the table toward Jesse looking for her next shot. She stopped in front of him as he stared at her body.

Motioning for him to move aside she bent over right in front of him to make her next shot. He hardly moved at all as her ass backed right into his crotch in an exaggerated movement as she bent over in front of him. I watched as he pressed his groin against my wife's round bottom and leaned over to speak to her. It appeared that he was making it seem like he was directing her as she stayed in position. Her naked tits hung just inches from the felt of the table!

I had a perfect vantage point from across the table as Jesse's hands slowly made their way around her to cup her breasts. He began to pinch and pull on her nipples as she stayed in position. Unsure how far he could go he looked at me and I just smiled and gave him a nod. I think that he figured that there was no question as to whether I would allow him to go further so he continued. Moving his hands away from her breasts he began to loosen the remaining buttons of her dress. Once finished he parted the dress and there was my lovely wife in all her glory!

From my vantage point I could see just about all of her front side. Jerome decided to join the party and took over mauling her breasts as Jesse flipped the dress up over her back. I took a quick look around and saw nobody else in sight so I felt safe to let things continue. Jesse worked his hands around Candy's bottom before reaching under for her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I could tell right away that he hit the right spot as candy moaned loudly. Jesse quickly raised his hand to show Jerome that she was wet. His fingers were soaked and glistened in the light from above the table.

"Man! I ain't never seen a woman as hot as this one! I can feel her stuff running right down her leg! That is one juicy pussy. Baby, you are special!"

She finally put the stick down dropping any further pretext of her actually playing pool. Hearing his comments about her pussy only made her even hotter. Picking up two of the balls off of the table she rolled them around in her hands as if they were a man's testicles. She needed to cum as bad as a woman could! Her eyes were closed and I could see her mouth the words "Fuck me! Please fuck me!" over and over!

Jesse took her right leg and raised it up onto the edge of the table. Candy is not very tall so raising her leg that high spread her pussy and ass wide open! She was wearing 3" platform shoes but her other foot barely reached the floor. Jesse knelt down behind her and placed both of his hands on her full bottom. I watched as he started off by kissing first the outer globes and then right on her puckered little asshole.

I came around behind them to both see the action better and also to help block the view just in case someone were to come around. I saw my wife in a way that I never imagined as a young man that that she had only just met was exploring her dripping pussy and ass with his tongue.

"Oh please." She panted. "More. Yeah that's it, oh yeah, oh yeah! Mmmmmmmmm! Oh I need more. Give me your cock! Please fuck me. Somebody please fuck me!"

Jesse took his face away from my wife's ass and looked up at me. I knew what he wanted but I had never let another man fuck my wife before that, however, this was not just about my enjoyment of watching my wife exposing herself anymore but also about her enjoyment too! I quickly looked back toward the bar to make sure that the coast was clear and then turned back to Jesse.

"Alright, but you've got to do it quick. Don't cum inside of her either OK?"

"Yes sir! I'll be real quick!"

I couldn't believe that I had just given a stranger the green light to put his cock into my dear Candy and fuck her. I was wrapped up in the moment as much as anyone!

He jumped to his feet and pulled his pants down below his ass in seconds. His cock was rock hard and looked to be about the same size as mine. About 8 inches. Candy didn't move as he lined up his cock with her juicy hole. She could feel the tip just starting to enter.

"Oooooooooooooooooo!"

Suddenly he buried his cock in one quick motion!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I watched as he worked his pelvis back and forth as his cock slid in and out of her slippery hole. He started to quicken the pace as he pushed into her harder pressing her against the table. They both wanted to cum badly and it didn't take long for Jesse to pull his cock out and jerk it off spewing his hot spunk in a long stream onto her back.

"Unghhhhh!!!!!!!" He grunted as jets of his hot cum spattered her back.

"Ohhhhhhh?????? More! I need more! Put it back in! Please!!!!!!!"

She pleaded for more as she was near her orgasm and needed more cock inside of her to cum. It was too late as Jesse was finished and zipped up in a flash. She was dry humping the corner of the pool table sliding her clit against the edge. A wet stripe appeared where the lips of her sloppy cunt parted and rubbed hard against the hard wood of the table. I hated to see her so close and driving herself crazy so I turned to Jerome and motioned for him to finish the job. He looked nervous and shook his head.

"Please! Please! Somebody fuck me. I need it so bad! Anybody please?"

Jesse looked to his friend.

"C'mon man. Do her! She wants your cock man! You will never get another chance like this in your life! Do her! Do her good!" He grabbed Jerome's arm and moved him behind her.

Jerome took a quick look back toward the bar and back at Candy's gaping hole. He loosened his pants and they dropped right to the floor. I was surprised that he wore no underwear as his cock sprang to attention but not as surprised as I was at the shear size of his cock! He had been wearing a pair of those baggy pants that the kids wear today and it camouflaged his huge dick.

It had to be over ten inches long and much thicker than mine. I once heard the term 'like a baby's arm holding an apple' and after seeing his monster appendage it dawned on me just what it meant. It was not only long and thick but the head looked almost like a small purple fist! I began to worry if such a huge thing could harm Candy when he suddenly put the head against her hole and without warning began to push it into her!

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She squealed as he would push it in a few inches and back out before trying it again. Candy's face winced with pain but instead of trying to get away she arched her back and pushed her ass out toward him. Once he was a little more than halfway inside he started working out a rhythm as she began to buck along with him. She tried to get as much of him into her hot hole as she could fit and with most of it out of sight I could tell that she reached her limit!

"Unh unh unh!!!!!"

She grunted loudly and I thought for sure that we were about to be caught but the game on the TV still had the bartender's attention and he probably couldn't hear us. Jerome had a very muscular ass and you can tell that he was pushing full force with each stroke. A guttural sound came from deep in her throat with each powerful stroke and I could tell that his cock was hitting her cervix with each thrust. I knew what he felt inside as when we first married I could reach it too but through time and use it somehow stretched to allow me to go deeper. He was at least a couple of inches longer than me and was pushing into uncharted territory.

Suddenly I heard Candy panting.

"That's it. That's it! Unh unh unh! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum! Oh Oh Oh! I'm CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She screamed out as she started to have a thunderous orgasm. I could see her ass cheeks quivering as animal like sounds came out of her mouth. Jerome kept on pounding her unrelenting as wave after wave came over her as she continued to climax! He kept going as she couldn't take it anymore and was trying to crawl up on the table to get away. He grabbed her hips to keep her in place and pull her back against his cock harder when I heard a grunt.

"Unh Unh Unhhhhhhhhhh!"

As I heard that his cock was still inside of her and when he pulled it out his jet of semen shot straight at her asshole and continued as he jerked it off onto her back to add to the mess that Jesse had put there. I could tell that he didn't pull out in time and shot his first stream deep inside of her womb as some appeared to ooze back out of her gaping hole. Jerome backed off and we looked down at my wife who was breathing hard and spent. Her leg remained up on the table leaving her sore red pussy openly displayed. Her back was covered in cum which ran in a stream down to her asshole. Cum was now collecting at the opening of her cunt hole and a long thick drop was hanging ready to drip down to the floor. I wanted nothing more than to put my cock into her and get myself off right then but I knew that our luck would run out soon and we would be caught!

I quickly asked Jesse to run into the men's room and grab some paper towels as I helped my darling wife to her feet. I removed her leg from the table and she lowered it to the floor slowly. I could tell that she was sore as she had a hard time closing her legs. Jesse returned with the paper towels so I wadded them up and wiped down her back. I removed most of the thick semen from her back and went to toss them in the trash. By the time I returned Candy was already slowly buttoning her dress. I heard a cheer from the bar area and assumed that the ballgame just ended in dramatic fashion and the bartender would return soon to see how we were doing.

Candy was expressionless as she fumbled with the buttons.

"We've got to go guys. I think that she is ready to get home now." I said as I put my arm around candy's shoulder and turned her toward the exit of the billiard area.

"Thanks man. I hope that we can see you both again sometime. We ain't never done nothin' like that before! You are some cool people!" Jesse and Jerome both waved from behind the table.

"Maybe someday."

We stopped and I let Candy pick up her purse as we passed by the bench and headed toward the bar. Candy had only been able to catch a few of the buttons and didn't line them up with the right holes making her look disheveled. Her top button was open as were three at the bottom showing a good deal of her breasts as well as her inner thighs which glistened with a mixture of cum and her own juice running down her legs. With my arm around her I walked between her and the bar to block the view of her by the other patrons. I could not hide the fact that she was walking slowly and bow legged. Her hair hung down covering her face to hide her stunned look as she walked with her head down.

"Had a few too many guys. Gotta get her home. Thanks!" I waved to the bartender and he waved back before giving us a puzzled look and watched us all the way to the door.

That day had a number of firsts for us and was, of course, the first time that I had ever let another man fuck my wife. None of what happened that day was planned but it opened things up for new adventures later and Candy could never be sure just where and when I would decide to take advantage of a situation and use her body to entertain me. She always acts reluctant at first but by the way that her pussy juices up it gives away her inner desires. She always obeys me and has become totally submissive in these situations. This is a far cry from her everyday life as my loving wife and working girl.

I just had her read this aloud standing naked beside me and found her wet between her legs. I don't think that she can believe that she has actually done some of these things but when I have her read about them to reminisce it gets her hot and I take advantage of her. She is now on her knees sucking my cock as I prepare to send this off to you!

I am sure that she secretly wants me to share more with you as it makes her feel a bit dirty. I have just told her that I will wait to hear from the readers before I write about another of her adventures. She will have to open and read your messages naked and once she reads one that causes her to masturbate before me I will begin writing the next one! She said that she wants to hear from you so please write!

Love,

Candy and Bob

12