Exposing Carol As Living Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2bseen
luv2bseen
176 Followers

“Well, Carol, we’ve come full circle back to you,” John said, smiling at me. “Do we have any further requests from our distinguished audience?”

“I have one,” said Michael, a friend of John’s I knew slightly. “You and Paula and Randa have provided an unexpected pleasure this evening and I know that everyone here is very appreciative,” he said, shifting his gaze from me to Paula and then Randa. “But, I guess we owe all of this to John who revealed your secret game in the first place. I’d like to see him remove the last of your clothing himself, Carol.”

“I would enjoy that,” I said, surprising myself.

“So would I,” said John, surprising me. I wanted it badly. I wanted him to strip me in front of his friends. I wanted him to show them what I looked like naked. I wanted him to display me nude, turned on, and wet.

I coyly beckoned him to draw near. He did, with a mischievous grin on is face. At first, he appeared to be undecided about what to take off first. But, then, he slipped my bra straps off my shoulders and gestured like a magician pointing at a rabbit in a hat. The others picked up on it and gave him some applause. Then, he playfully pulled a bit on one side of my panties, moving it down about an inch. Another gesture and more applause.

“This is great fun,” he said. I smiled as he moved behind me and unclasped my bra. He left it there, loose, but still covering my tits. Then he slid the other side of my panties down about two inches. More applause followed. I could feel myself getting wetter and I knew John caught my rising excitement. Still, he did not hurry to strip me.

Instead, he asked Paula and Randa to come to the center of the room. Then, he positioned us so that our backs touched, forming a triangle, as we faced out toward the guests. Finally, he arranged our arms and legs to make us appear like a marble sculpture, a modern Three Graces. And then, he walked away.

“Haven’t you forgotten something, John?” said the chairman.

“What’s that?”

“Carol. She’s still wearing her bra and panties. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a wonderful tableau you’ve created but, personally, I’d like it if all three women were nude.”

“You’re right, Geoffrey. It would look better. Paula, could you and Randa remove Carol’s garments?”

That bugger! He knew how turned on I got when men at the charity auction at the Executive Club had bid for my clothing and the winners came up on stage and took their prizes right off my back. Now, he provided a twist to the scenario—two naked women undressing me completely in front of all the guests. I knew that when I lost my bra everyone would see my excitement in the hardness of my nipples.

Paula and Randa wasted no time in stripping me nude. For the last time, the butler appeared and took my underwear out of the room. Then, John repositioned us in a much more erotic pose. Randa crouched down in front of me and raised her arms to reach for my breasts and lift them slightly. My head was turned to the left so that Paula, who was behind me, could touch my lips with hers. I could feel her pubis pushing into my ass.

The man with the camera took several shots from different angles before John said we could relax. After a good amount of applause, each of us mingled with the guests who were very interested in knowing how we felt about being displayed as living art. Of course, we were still naked and, I think, Randa and Paula were as turned on as I was.

Everyone wanted to be photographed with us, individually and with the three of us together. Many of the guests didn’t hesitate to put a hand on a nude shoulder or hip. Being touched felt so natural. Being naked felt so right.

Many of the guests left soon after having the photos taken. Then the butler returned Paula’s clothing and she left with her husband and an everlasting memory. By 11 p.m., only the chairman and the photographer, Randa and her father, and John and I remained.

Chairman Geoffrey was feeling his martinis just a bit as he told a couple of risqué stories that left us in tears of laughter. Reggie asked if he could take a few more shots before leaving and, surprisingly, Randa’s father said he had a few poses he’d like to see. He suggested that we move into the larger living room. By now, Randa and I had been naked for almost two hours.

As we posed together, I kept wondering how I would react when people I knew said they had seen me on the internet. I expect I’ll know soon enough.

---------

A warm thank-you to all those readers who have sent comments to me about Carol’s stories. I’d like to do an illustrated story, using nice (not porno) photos of women who love to be seen. They can be sent to me as an attachment. I assure you that none of them will be posted by me anywhere else.

luv2bseen
luv2bseen
176 Followers
12