Exposing Cindy - How It Began Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers

"Go get it. You don't look 18 to me." He said with no emotion.

I quickly retrieved my purse from Jim and returned to Sam's office, removing my driver's license that showed I was nearly five months past my 18th birthday.

Sam glanced at my driver's license, nodded, and said, "OK. Remove your top."

I blushed deeply and simply said, "what?" He repeated the instructions. My response was equally curt, "why?"

"I need to watch you put band aids on your nipples. It's the law." And he fumbled in his desk drawer before producing two small circular band aids, the kind the school nurses place over vaccinations. I was completely caught off guard and stood there motionless. Sam was growing impatient and said, "Look, you are going to get on stage in front of that rowdy bunch of drunks out there, what's the problem with this?"

I guess he was right, but the close quarters and one-on-one situation made this feel different. I removed my blouse, unhooked my bra, and fumbled unwrapping the band aids, my hands were literally shaking.

"Calm down honey. You don't have to do this if you don't want to." It was the first show of compassion I'd seen from this guy. In fact, it was the first show that he was even human.

I got the band aids in place over my nipple. They did not even begin to cover my areolas, which while not huge, were certainly much larger than the one inch diameter of the band aid. "This is stupid, these don't cover anything."

"On the contrary, they cover my ass with the local police." Sam chuckled. "I also need to see your panties."

"Why?" We were going to repeat this same dance, one more time.

"To make sure they are not going to get you arrested or me shut down."

So standing there, with my tits covered only my small little band aids, I slowly hiked up me skirt to expose my panties to this stranger. Standing there, like a bad little girl was scary, humiliating, and exciting all at the same time. For some strange reason, I became aware of my pulse in my clitoris as I played this game of 'I'll show you mine' with Sam.

"You can't dance in those."

"I can't? Why not?" I was fearful that after all this I would not be able to fulfill Jim's request tonight, and I was honestly disappointed at that thought.

"They are too shear. I can see though them. And the vice cops are especially strict over spring break with you out of state college kids. Sam reached back into his desk and handed me a neatly folded g-string. "Here put this on."

I looked at this small triangle held by three strings and could only say, "I can't dance in my panties, but I can dance in this?"

"Yeah, silly isn't it. But 'showing your ass' does not violate any obscenity laws; wearing 'see-through panties' does, according to the wisdom of our local judges." I turned to leave with the g-string, thinking I would change in the rest room. Sam stopped me, "Honey, I need to see you put that on here before I can let you dance. I can't take a chance of you deciding to go on stage with your panties."

I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I was not going to strip here in the office and flash my pussy to this middle-aged fat man. I decided I could accomplish this task without removing my skirt, and reached up underneath and pulled my panties down. In my nervousness, I got the panties caught on my shoe and seemed to be unable to free myself momentarily. God, I was nervous.

"Calm down honey. This is all OK. You've never done this before, have you?" I shook my head, as I freed the panty from the buckle on my pump and donned the g-string. I was actually scared, of what I do not know; but I was scared. The string between my ass cheeks felt peculiar. I now understood why people called the thong underwear 'butt floss'.

I put back on my blouse, without replacing my bra, my nipples aided by the band aids pressed obscenely against the material making it obvious to anyone I was not wearing a bra. I picked up my bra and panties and said, "What's next?'

"Go back and sit with your boyfriend and one of the waitresses with get you when it is your turn to dance. You will do two sets of three songs. Most girls start out dressed and get down to their g-string by the end of the first song. Then you will dance two more songs with just your g-string for tips. College kids don't tip well, but you should get some money. Rule number one, do not let anyone touch your breast or your pussy while you are dancing on stage; the cops will arrest you for that. After your second set of three songs, we'll bring you and the other dancers on stage and based on applause, the MC will select a winner. Have fun and relax, you'll do fine."

I picked up my bra and panties and left. Maybe Sam wasn't such a jerk after all.

Jim was nervously waiting for my return, and his anxiety showed. "What happened? You were gone quite a while."

I handed Jim my bra and panties, and said nothing. I decided to tease him a bit. The expression on his face was a mixture of shock, excitement and amazement. "what's this?" he asked in a puzzled and shocked tone.

"I had to remove them for the interview." I said matter of factly. "It was a very 'in depth' interview." I loved the reaction I was getting.

"Why did you have to remove your underwear?"

"I guess he wanted to determine if I had what it took to dance here tonight."

"Did he touch you? Did he do anything to you?" Jim seemed panicked. At the same time, he was definitely excited.

"Don't worry." I responded. "We'll talk about it later. You did want me to do what it took to be able to dance for you tonight, didn't you?" I glanced at his crotch and I could see a tent forming. This was getting him aroused. He enjoyed the thought of me dropping my drawers in the back room. Interesting. I reached over and gently ran my fingers across his crotch, verifying the stiffness in his loins. "This turns you on a little bit, doesn't it? Thinking of what I had to do for you so I could strip in front of all these men?" I did not let my fingers linger, but I wanted Jim to know that I was aware that this whole scenario aroused him.

Jim did not address my comments directly, changing the subject slightly, "So you don't have anything on under your clothes?"

I pulled me skirt up to flash him, but I did it quickly enough that, in the dark of the bar, he could not tell what he saw. "You see what I have on when I get on stage, same as everyone else in here." I was just starting to understand the power that I potentially had over not only Jim, but all these men.

I watched the regular dancers on stage to get an idea of protocols. They would dance, removing their tops during the first dance, and then dance topless two additional songs for a three song set. The tips would start on the second song; guys would approach the edge of the elevated stage with dollar bills, the girls would squat down and pull the waist band of their g-string or panties away from themselves, allowing the guys to place a folded dollar into their g-string. Some girls would give the guys a glimpse of their pussies as the pulled the waist band away, some would give the guys a quick kiss to thank them for the tip. But I found it very stimulating that guys would line up to give girls money for showing their tits.

After watching this for a while, I became convinced, not only could I do this, I would enjoy it. I also watched girls giving guys 'table dances' for one-on-one attention. The girls would strip down to their g-string and dance for guys at their table, but there was considerable touching going on. The girls would typically have the guy lean back, push his legs apart and dance between his legs, pretending to perform oral sex, touching him on his inner thighs and dragging her hair across his crotch. It was sexy to see the guys' lustful expressions as they paid to be teased by these girls. And god, I loved the power these ladies had over these men; yes, it aroused me just to watch this raw power.

After about 45 minutes, Erica, aka Dannie, stopped by, "sweetie, you are up the girl after this dancer. You need to get with the DJ and pick out your music." With that she led me back to a small booth off the stage where Jeff, the DJ played the music for the dancers. Jeff was a good looking guy, about 25, and was really kind of nice. He made several suggestions, and I selected three songs for my first step; and three sounds for my second set. And I waited as my pulse raced and I tried to control the anxiety attack that was imminent as I realized I was going to be a topless dancer in a very few minutes.

I entered the stage will a unique combination of exhilaration, fear and excitement. I danced in front of a roomful of horny young men, and some older men as well. I started by removing my skirt, leaving me in a g-string, heels and a silk blouse. My ass was visible under the tail of my blouse, my pussy covered by a small triangle of material held in place by three strings.

I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, and by the end of the first song, the crowd was cheering, my nipples were firmly erect, my pussy was moist, and my blouse was off. I was on display wearing only my g-string and heels. I feel like my veins were in fire. I can't explain it, but it was more than a sexual excitement. But sexual does not do justice to the excitement I felt at that moment. I was wicked, and powerful, and sexy, and several other emotions, all together in a combination I have never before experienced.

The next song started and I danced to the cheers and applause of the room. Boys, or men if you prefer, lined up to put dollar bills in my g-string. God, I loved this feeling of these men lusting and cheering.

One distinguished looking man with salt and pepper hair approached the stage. He was about 45 and was wearing a suit. He waited patiently for me to dance over to him and stop in front of him slightly as he put a $20 bill in my g-string by my hip. He motioned for me to turn my other side, and put another $20 in the other side. He smiled and thanked me, telling me that I was beautiful. I bent over and gave him a quick kiss, before continuing my dance routine.

I finished my third song to loud cheers and applause. I was ecstatic with the response of the crowd. I was starting to perspire a bit from dancing under the lights and the excitement of it all. My g-string was stuff with dollar bills, and two twenties for the handsome distinguished gentleman. I went back stage and a couple of the regular dancers told me that I did great. I was beaming.

I put my blouse and skirt on, and returned to the table where Jim was waiting. "Baby, you were great. Everybody loved you."

I could not help but smile proudly. "I think they did." I agreed. "I got $54 in tips too." That was the two $20 bills and 14 singles. I felt great. "Did you like seeing me up there on stage? I did this for you, ya know."

"Oh hell yes, I liked seeing you up there. Every guy in the place is jealous of me. Every one." Jim was obviously proud as well.

"Did you see that older guy in the suit? He tipped me $40!"

"No shit! He really liked you." Jim looked around the bar and spotted the guy. About this time, the waitress brought over a beer for Jim and a coke for me, "the gentleman at the bar bought these for you." She motioned over to me new friend, Dave. Jim said to me, "you should go and tell him thank you, and ask him if he would join us at our table."

"Should I? Is it OK if I do?" Jim smiles and nodded his approval.

"But show a little skin when you do." Jim reached over and undid the top several buttons of my blouse so that it flared open displaying my tits as I walked. I thought, 'why not?'

I approached him and his face lit up. "I wanted to thank you for the tip and drinks; it was really sweet of you." And I bent over and kissed him, but instead of quickly pulling back, I fully engaged his lips and sat on his lap. After a few seconds, I parted my lips and allowed him tongue to enter my mouth slightly, and I sucked it in. I wanted this guy to remember this kiss all night, all week, all year. And, my god, he was a good kisser. I felt the unmistakable throbbing of his cock on my ass & legs as I sat on his lap. He might be in his 40's, this guys equipment still works I thought to myself with a smile.

"It is me that should be thanking you." He said, looking at me with a combination of lust and admiration. "What is your name?"

"Cindy. What's yours?" I said a flirtatiously as I could, with a slight wiggle of my ass into his crotch as I continued to sit on his lap.

"Dave. My name is Dave. It is a pleasure to meet you Cindy."

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Dave. I just wanted to stop by to thank you. Would you care to join my boyfriend and me at our table?"

Dave was eager to join us, and he placed his hand at the small of my back to escort me back to my table. AS I looked at Jim, and saw him smiling broadly, I knew Jim had witnessed the tongue probing I had just received from Dave. I made brief introductions and the guys hit it off like long time friends.

Jim thanked Dave for the drinks and, in repayment, Jim told me that I should give Dave a table dance at the same time. I was both embarrassed and intrigued by the thought, "I don't even know how to do that." I protested.

"Sure you do. Just do what the other girls are doing."

So I stood, removed my blouse and skirt, and danced at our table for Dave. With my hands on his shoulders, I giggled my tits in his face, I turned and wiggled my bare ass against he crotch; I felt his dick pulse against my ass. I liked his responsiveness. Then, as I witnessed other girls doing, I knelt in front of him, pushed his knees apart, letting my long blonde hair fall across his lap and feigned a blow job. Only I did not understand the absolutely no touching rules, and I was running my hands across his penis through his pants, and occasionally actually kissing his dick through the thin material of his suit. I was amazed, excited and encouraged as his penis grew erect under his pants in response to me attention. And it was a nice sized piece of equipment.

Two things became very clear: one, Dave really enjoyed my attention; and two, I realized my pussy was getting moist in response to Dave's response. I was becoming aroused by touching Dave through the material of his trousers.

As I said, being a genuine amateur at the practice of table dancing; I did not realize I have violated the house rules so blatantly, or that my conduct was so obvious. Halfway through the dance, while kneeling in front of Dave, gently massaging his now fully erect penis through his pants, the bouncer came up behind me and told me I had to leave.

There was a bit of commotion, between Jim, Dave and the bouncer. I tried to explain that I did not know the rules. But all three of us were asked, actually instructed, to leave the premises immediately. I was embarrassed, and tried to don my skirt and blouse as Jim, Dave and the bouncer discussed this matter, but I only got my blouse on, but not buttoned, as I was escorted to the parking lot, with my skirt in my hands.

Dave tried to address my obvious humiliation at being thrown out of a tittie bar. "I am so sorry that happened. They are real sticklers for the rules there. I guess they have had some problems with some of their girls and the police..." Dave tried to explain.

"I am so embarrassed. I did not realize that was not allowed..." I tried to explain.

Jim merely said, "They are a bunch of assholes..."

I put on my skirt just outside the front door of the bar to the stares of about a dozen passers by. The three of us had attracted some attention.

"I have a beach home about a mile from here. It has a beautiful deck overlooking the ocean with a hot tub. Why don't you two come by, I will fix us a couple of drinks on the deck and we can calm down a bit?" Dave offered.

Since we had left our car at the hotel, down the street, Dave offered t drive us to his home, and drive us back to the hotel whenever we wanted. Jim accepted the offer without consulting me. I was a little miffed about not having a say in this, but a drink on the Dave's deck seemed to be a nice way to salvage something of the evening. We got in Dave's BMW and made the short drive to his home.

Chapter four: the beach house

Dave's home was beautifully laid out, and tastefully decorated. On the drive we learned that he was recently divorced after a rocky marriage that lasted 17 years. Dave made a pitcher of margaritas and served Jim and me on the back deck, which had a great nighttime view of the beach and the ocean. There was a large, partially secluded, hot tub on the deck as well that was bubbling and steaming in a very inviting manner.

Although he was older than anyone I would have considered dating, I found Dave to be educated, interesting, charming and attractive. In a great many ways, he reminded me of my father, although I would never tell Dave or Jim that.

"Would you two like to relax in the hot tub?" Dave asked as innocently as he could.

"I didn't exactly bring my suit with me." I said coyly.

"That's OK, Dave won't peak. Will you Dave?" Jim joked.

"Absolutely not. I'm like a boy scout." Dave said and he crossed his heart with feigned sincerity.

I still had on the g-string from the club, my blouse and my skirt, and those infernal band aids that Sam had insisted I put on. "Do you know they make the girls where band aids on their nipples? I had to put them on before they would let me dance. They are driving me nuts." I complained.

Jim immediately saw yet another opportunity. "Well I bet Dave and I could take them off for you. Couldn't we Dave?"

"Absolutely we could." Dave agreed.

Jim moved over towards me and began unbuttoning my blouse. "Wait a second, you two just want another look at my cute little titties. And I don't think I trust either of you to remove these band aids without yanking my nipples off."

By now Jim had my blouse open and was inviting Dave to join him in removing the band aids. "Dave, which one of these beauties do you want to take care of?" Jim asked playfully. I made no real attempt to dissuade either of them as I was enjoying the attention from these two men.

And with that, they each started picking at the band aids, trying to get a hold of an edge. And my already erect nipples began responding to the night air, the attention and the very fact that they were on display. I was enjoying being a very bad, very naught little girl.

"Careful now. Don't hurt me." I cautioned. There was no question, I was become more aroused by the situation, the attention, the fondling of my nipples and the thoughts where this might lead. They each removed their band aid about the same time, and I yelped a loud "Ouch, that hurt."

Jim, never one to miss an opening, responded, "Dave let's kiss them and make them better for her." And each man took his respective nipple in his mouth and gently sucked, kissed and tongued it as I massaged both heads against my breasts. It was ecstasy. It was the first time I had ever had both nipples sucked at once; and ladies, it was wonderfully decadent.

I could feel my pussy growing moist and my clit throbbing as two handsome men nurse my tender nipples. I realized that Jim was setting me up our first threesome, and the very thought of what might happen tonight had me in aroused state already. I loved being the center of these two men's attention.

Jim stood me up and removed my skirt, leaving me in my heels and a stolen (borrowed?) g-string. I leaned forward to kiss him deeply. Standing with my arms around my boyfriend's neck, and I felt Dave approach me from behind, and his fingers began slowly tracing up my thighs, between my legs. I whispered in Jim's ear, "Honey, are you sure you want me to do this? Are you OK with what is happening?"

"Baby, I am more than OK with this." Jim responded.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers