Exposing Cindy - How It Began Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers

"OK, honey. Last chance." I hissed in his ear. "He is getting ready to finger your baby's tight and wet little pussy." These words seemed to stimulate Jim even more, and he kissed me deeply again. As Dave knelt behind me, pulled the string of the g-string aside, and his fingers found the wet folds of my very aroused pussy.

I felt myself instinctively spread my leg slightly, as I moaned into Jim's mouth; and I arched my hips backwards to accept his fingers inside of me. "Baby, he's doing it. He's got his fingers inside of me." I whispered in Jim's ear.

Jim sat back down on his chair, guiding me to bend over, and I balanced myself on the arms of Jim's chair giving Dave unrestricted access to probe my pussy fully from behind. I pushed back to accept now two fingers deep into my vagina. Dave massaged the front wall of my pussy, finding my very sensitive g-spot. I moaned for both my men to hear. "God, that feels good."

I looked into Jim's eyes with lust and love, as I rocked back against the finger fucking I was getting from our new friend. There is something terribly erotic and sexy about being fingered by a stranger while your boyfriend watches.

I was aroused; my pussy was open and very wet. "Give me another finger, please." I begged Dave, and immediately, I was being stretched open to my limit as he began probing me with three insistent fingers. I know some women claim to enjoy 'fisting', but these three fingers were all this girl and her tight little pussy could handle. I was wide open and quite full. Dave was now kneeling behind me to give him the angle to access my 'now dilated' pussy more readily.

Jim looked at me with admiration, lust and love as he watched my face express the pleasure I was experiencing as Dave stretched and probed me from behind. I could see from the massive tent in Jim's pants that this whole scene aroused him. Would he still be OK with this, and with me tomorrow when the 'deed was done'? I was unsure, but tonight he wanted to 'share me', of that I was certain.

I continued to moan as my arousal built, as I braced myself on the arms of Jim's chair, rocking back to meet Dave's probing fingers. Jim started to unbuckle his pants, to release his penis from its confines. He was fully erect, obviously responding to Dave fingering me, and my reaction to it. But in this position, I really needed to steady myself on the arms of Jim's chair and could not stroke Jim's erection as I wanted. "Oh, he is stretching me so wide. He's got three fingers in your baby's pussy. He's going to make me cum."

He found my g-spot, and it was only a matter of moments before I had my first orgasm of the night. "Oh my God, I'm cumming. Push deeper, please, deeper." And Dave pushed as deep as he could reach and I convulsed as several large waves of pleasure over took me.

"OK, you need to stop. I am done. You have to let me come done." I whimpered, unable to stop the waves of pleasure that were rocking me so violently. But Dave seemed drunk with power and lust did no such thing. I do not know exactly when, but I realized he only had two fingers inside me now, but they were pushing deeper than before, and he was massaging the front wall of my uterus, my g-spot, with a deep circular motion. Dave sensed that he could get me off again, and he was going for a double.

I looked at Jim, realizing that Dave was in complete control at this moment, and simply cried, "Baby, he is going to make me cum again. I can't stop it. He's going to get me again."

I dropped to my knees without losing Dave's fingers from my deep inside me, and I took Jim's erect penis into my mouth. And, then it came over me a second time as I shuttered with a series of convulsions as waves of pleasure shook me to my core. I was experiencing my first multiple orgasm of my life.

As this second round of convulsions shock me tiny frame, I thought I might pass out. It was simply too much, too intense. I removed Jim's penis from y mouth long enough to beg, "Please, you have to let me stop. I can't take any more."

I pulled forward, trying to break free from Dave's hand; but he grabbed me with his free hand, wrapping his arm around my waist, holding me in place as he continued the assault on my pussy.

I felt a third orgasm start to build, or was it merely a continuation of the second? Regardless, another wave of pleasure rocked me violently and I felt Jim erupt into my mouth. Jim shot string upon string of semen into my mouth as I moaned in orgasmic bliss around his pulsing cock. I usually would not let Jim cum in my mouth, but I was too far gone, too carried away to pull away from his erupting penis.

I fell forward on to Jim, his penis still pulsing against my neck and cheek, freeing myself from Dave's fingers. I continued to shutter with the aftershocks of the three powerful orgasms I had just experienced. I was totally spent, and tried to talk, but I was mostly incoherent at the moment. "Shit, that was intense." Was all I could utter, the taste of Jim's semen still fresh in my mouth.

I became aware of Jim's erection throbbing against my cheek as I tried to recover. And it dawned on me, the night was far from over, Dave had not yet cum. My first multiple orgasm was just foreplay!

Dave began to undress saying, "Let's move to the hot tub." I looked at him as the removed his pants and underwear in one move, allowing a large, erect, circumcised penis to spring free. Without answering directly, I stood up, removed the g-spring that by now provided no modesty and was merely a nuisance. I walked over to Dave, reached up with my arms around his neck, and kissed him.

Both Jim and Dave were (are) much taller than my 5 ft. 4 inch frame, and he had to bend down considerably to kiss me. He reached under my arms and pulled me up, off the ground, lifting me like I weighed nothing. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his torso. In this position, the very head of his cock was wedged between our bodies and was pulsing against my clitoris. The pulsing was very distinct, very pleasurable, and reminded me that I was very likely going to get fucked by two men, one of whom I had only met a couple of hours before. I felt incredibly wicked, and sexy that this thought.

The fact that in many ways, both appearance and demeanor, Dave reminded me of my own father, made this experience even more surreal and exciting, and wicked. I wonder if every daughter secretly has an attraction and latent lust for their father. I knew that at this moment, my excitement was heightened by this fantasy realization.

Dave carried me over to the hot tub, with my legs still wrapped around him, and set me on the edge. I slowly lowered myself in the water, trying to catch my breath, and my thoughts. The swirling warm waters felt delicious.

The beach was mostly deserted, and the area of the deck we were on was pretty dark, so I doubted anyone could see us; however, I realized that if someone was really paying attention from the beach, they could discern what we were up to. What would they think of me if they could see me here, naked with two men? Would they think I was a trashy slut? Would they envy me? Both? The question intrigued me.

I looked over and Jim was now naked, and he and Dave were climbing into the hot tub to join me. "I have never cum more than once before. That was amazing. I did not know I could do that." Looking at Dave, I said, "Thank you, that was wonderful." Then glancing at Jim, I said, "Baby, thank you for making me do that. God that was intense."

The guys sat on either side of me, as we faced the beach and breaking waves. I leaned over to kiss Jim, and I asked, "are you still OK with this?"

"I think you are the sexiest woman on the planet" was his answer, and he took my hand and placed it on his still erect penis. "Does this tell you how 'all right' I am with this?"

I stroked Jim a few times and started to straddle him, intending place him inside of me, but Jim stopped me. "I think you are being rude to our host. You should take care of him first."

"Are you sure you want me to fuck him?" I was still concerned that when all was said and done here tonight, Jim and my relationship could be irreparably harmed. "You are sure you want this? That you are OK with me doing this?"

"Baby, we are doing this together. And yes, I am so proud of you, I want him to experience what I have. And I love you so much, I want you to experience every pleasure I can give you. Go give Dave the best memory of his life." as Jim gently pushed me off his lap towards Dave.

I slowly waded toward Dave, my breasts floating on top of the swirling water. I assumed the exact same position straddling Dave that I had just left from Jim. "Thank you again for making me cum so hard. I have never hard a multiple orgasm before. What can I do for you now?"

Dave grabbed my thighs and pulled me towards him, lifting me up slightly so that his erection was pressing up against my vulva. "I bet we can think of something." Dave responded. The water from the spa had washed away much of my natural lubrication, so his initial entry was a bit difficult. I reached down, and grabbing his erect shaft, I manipulated the head just inside my opening where I was still lubricated from his fingers probing me moments ago. And I slowly worked myself down on his wonderful penis until he was all the way inside me.

Looking at Jim, I gave him an update, "Oh, baby, he is inside me now. He is a big man and he is filling me up, just like you wanted him to."

In this position, straddling Dave, I could feel him deep inside me. Leaning back slightly, I directed the pressure of his cock head against the front wall of my uterus, right against my g-spot. I was quickly responding to the pressure of his cock on my inner walls.

After just a few minutes, I felt my arousal building again. "Oh my, I think I am going to cum again." I was amazed. My tempo picked up and my movements became more violent. "Oh, fuck me. I am cumming again!" As I felt my orgasm start, I felt Dave bucking up, meeting my thrusts and his loins stiffened suddenly, and he pulled me down on him. I felt his penis throbbing deep inside me.

As I felt his erection pulse inside me, I asked, loud enough for Jim to hear, "Are you cumming inside me? Are you filling me up with your seed?"

Then I looked at Jim, "I think our friend just left a huge present inside your girlfriend, honey." And then I kissed Dave deeply, enjoying the pulsing of his dick deep in my womb and he pumped the last bits of his semen inside me.

After a few moments of post coital cuddling with Dave, Jim interrupted my bliss, standing up and displaying a hard-on that looked so firm and so rigid, it looked like it hurt. "Cindy, I have something to give you too."

As I walked over to him, he took my hand and led me out of the spa. I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped myself to fight the chill of the night sea air, and I laid back on a recliner, spread my legs for Jim, and said, "I think I have just the place for that. Come here and see if it still fits. You are getting sloppy seconds tonight."

Already, I could feel Dave's semen starting to leak out of me, and Jim's cock slid right in, lubricated by the semen left behind by Dave. Jim took my legs and placed them over his shoulders, so he could hammer my dilated, leaking pussy unobstructed. With my ass in the air, my legs over Jim's shoulders, and my pussy obscenely open, all of the semen was draining back into my womb. Jim's penis was striking my front uterine wall, but after cumming four times already, I was spent. But I did want Jim's semen to join Dave's inside me.

"Can you feel his cum in me? Can you feel how open I am from fucking Dave?" That was all it took, Jim erupted in me, pounding me into the recliner, mixing his seed with Dave's.

We collapsed, panting, trying to take in the surreal nature of our first threesome, and my first multiple orgasm. I had two different men's cocks inside me, and now I had both their semen inside of me, and I felt deliciously wicked and sexy.

Dave, invited us to spend the night, and the three of us shared his king sized bed, with me in the middle between my two lovers. In the middle of the night, I was awakened by Dave, who was hard and ready to go again. I laid on my back, as Dave fucked me slowly, while I held Jim's hand and told Jim how much I loved him. I loved the look of love and lust in Jim's eyes as he watched me get fucked again by Dave.

After Dave came, Jim quickly replaced him again. It was clear, watching another man cum in me was an incredible turn on for Jim.

We spent much of the remainder of our time in Pensacola at Dave's home, and for the remaining time, I had two lovers constantly making love to me in various combinations.

They both seemed to feed off each other, getting aroused by the other one fucking me; and definitely getting aroused by my many orgasms. Often, I would be taken doggy style, from behind by one, only to be offered a hard cock to suck on as I was being pounded from the back. I really liked how my orgasm, which I would announce with moans and shouts, would often trigger both men to simultaneously cum in my mouth and pussy.

I particularly enjoyed having both Jim and Dave fuck me in the morning, and leave my satisfied pussy leaking a mixture of their sperm all day long into my panties as a constant reminder of what a bad and naughty little girl I had been.

The week ended too quickly, and we said our goodbyes to Dave, before heading back to Baton Rouge. But we were a dramatically changed couple on the return. I knew I had found my 'soul mate', someone who enjoyed sharing me and pleasing me any way he could. And I discovered that one woman can enjoy and satisfy two men, particularly if she is in love with one of them.

Yes, spring break set Jim and I on a unique course that would last many years, and have many adventures.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers