Exposing Katie 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought her to two orgasms like that. I was looking over her while I was doing this and the traffic was passing in front of and below us. Later Katie told me that she had her eyes open, watching the traffic the whole time as well. I had pushed her shirt up higher so that her back was exposed and so that I could reach under her to play with her boobs. Occasionally I would glance around behind me to see if anyone was back there. Truthfully, if someone had been standing back in the shadows watching us the whole time I would have never noticed them. I was more concerned about the possibility of the cops making a sweep through the parking lot.

After her second orgasm, I pulled out of her and guided her around to the front of the bench. I had her put one leg up on the seat of the bench and bend over, holding the back of the bench for balance. The pathway is not exactly parallel to the street. It runs back from the steps to the library, so I had us positioned so that we were facing down the path towards the stairs and the street beyond. I pushed her shirt up her back to further expose her and then pulled my boxers off. Tossing them on the bench, I guided my dick back into her.

I resumed my slow pumping and it was driving her nuts. Again I was watching the traffic over her back. From this viewpoint they seemed to be driving more towards us than before and that was a bit more of a thrill. It seemed like they would be more likely to see us because of that and not just because we were no longer?hiding? behind the bench. My T-shirt was getting in the way a bit, so before long I pulled it over my head and tossed it onto the bench with my boxers. Although the night air was cool, we were generating more than enough heat to keep me warm. When I started pushing Katie?s shirt up higher, she looked back at me to see what I was doing. When she saw that I was naked, she let me pull her shirt off as well.

We were both standing there in only our shoes, naked to the world as we fucked in front (well, to the side) of the town library. Between the teasing of walking around the town flashing each other, the thrill of being out in the open air, the thrill of the traffic passing in front of us, the question of whether the cops would show up, and the feel of her slippery pussy I could not hold out much longer. When her pussy tightened down for her fifth (or sixth?) orgasm I felt that familiar throbbing start. I thrust into her as deeply as I could as I came and held her hips back against me.

It seemed like we just stood there for ten minutes as we both came back down from the high of our orgasms, but it was probably a minute or less. Suddenly we were totally aware of how naked we were right there. I withdrew from Katie and she quickly picked up her shirt and slipped it back on. I quickly put my shirt on and stepped into my boxers. Taking a quick look around we did not see anyone or anything out of the ordinary. We made our way back to the steps on the side street and almost hurried away from the library.

We were quiet for about two blocks. Just watching to see if we could see anyone or if there was anyone following us that might have seen our show. I was acutely aware of our mingled juices coating my cock and balls as the cool night air blew over the wetness. Passing under a streetlight I could see the telltale glistening of the juices on her legs.

Once we were pretty sure that nobody was following us we started quietly talking to each other. It started out with saying that we could not believe what we had just done. That led to talking about how much of a turn-on it had been. The idea of all those people passing in their cars trapped in their little routines and all while we fucked each other silly at the public library. Then there was the thought of the quiet daily routine of the library and the contrast to our passionate sex out in the side yard at night.

We walked the rest of the way home talking to each other. The walk was otherwise uneventful, though. By the time that we got home I had recovered enough to slip into bed with Katie and then slip into her once again. It was a fantastic night!

Unfortunately, our evening strolls had to come to an end. First, as the days grew longer it was getting later and later before it was dark enough to head out. Second, as the weather got warmer and nicer on a regular basis there were more people out in the evening. People walking their dogs, kids playing around in the yards until bedtime, and that sort of thing. We figured that we had better limit our activities before we got caught. Not to fear, the warmer weather opened up the opportunity to do other things!

12