Exposing Katie 008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we became more comfortable with these role playing games that we played, we talked more about our fantasies. As I had said, two thing that came up after the whole incident in the bathroom were my desire to watch something slowly penetrate my beautiful little wife and also the thought that this had been the first time other than her gynecologist that someone had the chance to scrutinize her pussy so carefully. We could have played with these new avenues at home, but it just seemed that the office could more easily be turned into a "doctor's office" for an evening and add to the excitement.

Even before we actually went through with our games at the office, we had a lot of fun just talking over scenarios. Too bad that our games were private. Katie got me incredibly hard one evening discussing an idea that she had about our pending doctor games. She gave me a very detailed description of a daydream she had earlier in the day about what could happen.

She was in the waiting room of her doctor's office. Several other women were waiting as well, a couple with their husbands along with them. Katie was wearing her jacket, garter, and bra ensemble. Her jacket was buttoned and she was keeping her legs crossed, but she was still showing a lot of thigh and skin from her neck down her chest to between her breasts. She had checked in with the receptionist and then taken a seat and was flipping through a magazine as she waited. After awhile, a nurse came out and said that she needed a bit of preliminary information before the doctor would see her. The nurse directed Katie over to one corner of the room where there was a scale along with a small desk and a couple of chairs. Nothing out of the ordinary, except that at most offices these things are not done out in the waiting room. Katie was asked to step onto the scale and her weight was recorded. She was then told to take a seat and the nurse would take her vital signs.

The nurse started by putting a thermometer in her mouth and then taking her wrist to check her pulse. The pulse was recorded and then the thermometer was removed and that information was recorded as well. The nurse then pushed up Katie's sleeve and fitted her with the blood pressure collar. Pushing up the sleeve caused her jacket to bunch a bit in the front. Not much, but enough that her bra between her breasts came into view. None of the other people in the waiting room, women or men, acted as though this was anything out of the ordinary. A couple of them glanced her way as the procedure progressed, more out of their own boredom as they waited than in any real interest in Katie. Curiously, this disinterested perusal was more of a turn-on for Katie than if they had been more actively checking her out.

With the blood pressure finished, the nurse asked Katie to unfasten the buttons on her jacket so that she could listen to her heart. As the nurse put the ear pieces of the stethoscope in place, Katie slowly unfastened each of the buttons. Again, it was a bit odd for the nurse to be doing this out in the waiting room, also that the nurse was doing it rather than the doctor, but Katie played along. The nurse was discreet, gently slipping her hand with the stethoscope under the lapel of Katie's jacket to listen to her heart. She moved the cold instrument several times, listening intently each time and telling Katie to breath. Several times the motion of her hand caused it to brush against Katie's nipples, bringing them to erection. The other people in the waiting room all continued to act as though this was completely normal, turning Katie on more with each moment.

Katie was disappointed when the nurse finished and told her that she could button her jacket again, but a thrill went through her when the nurse pulled another thermometer out of a container on the desk and said to her, "I'll just need a vaginal temperature and we're all done." She had Katie turn towards her and spread her legs. With the layout of the room and the direction that Katie was facing meant that none of the other people could see anything, but her heart pounded at the thought of the nurse probing her nether regions with a thermometer as several complete strangers sat within sight of her, knowing exactly what was happening to her. The thin cool rod of the thermometer penetrated her and the nurse watched the seconds go by on her wristwatch. After a few moments she removed the thermometer and noted the temperature on Katie's chart. "All done!" the nurse told her with a smile. "You can have a seat, the doctor will be with you in a moment." Katie went back to the main part of the waiting room and her magazine. She kept glancing at the other people to see what their reactions were to sharing this intimate episode with her. As far as she could tell, they all seemed to take it as completely normal and that was what turned Katie on.

Katie said that she had tried to daydream something sexy about what happened once the doctor took her into the exam room, but she admitted that what had turned her on the most about her daydream was the incidents of the waiting room. She toyed with the idea that the exam was performed out in the waiting room with everyone watching and several people getting up to look over the doctor's shoulder, but that ended up seeming to blatant to her and did not have the same thrill. A little something must be left to the imagination! She gave a laugh and said that she must really be turning into an exhibitionist!

I admitted to her that her story turned me on as well. I asked if she had considered the scenario of having her exam watched by a few other people, student nurses or student doctors or such. She said that she had not considered that possibility and we talked about that for awhile. It seemed that the number of people involved mattered to her. She did not want to be "lost in the crowd" in such a situation. She had to be able to gauge the reaction of the people. So her fantasy about the medium sized group in the waiting room turned her on at the level of things that went on. But for her exam to be an exhibition, she feel more comfortable with maybe three or four people at the most.

She told me that she was always self conscious about the idea of someone examining her, it took years and a female doctor before she was at ease with her gynecology appointments, but her little fantasy had surprised her with how much it had turned her on. In bed that evening, I took some time to examine her as I paused from eating her out. She was patient this time and let me look without trying to cover up, but she said that it was not exactly the same. That it was the idea of being on display and relinquishing control to someone else that seemed to be at the heart of her arousal over the idea.

With these conversations in mind, we put together a somewhat more detailed plan for our next visit to the office. There are some that would say that planning something out like this takes away from the spontaneity of the event. The problem occurred as in our first episode, that we did not have the "props" to carry our play further. Our planning was not that we would do this and then we would do that followed by the next thing, scripting everything out. More just that we had a direction that we wanted to explore and needed to have some things on hand to carry those explorations out.

The local community college had a nursing program, so I was able to make a few inquiries and find a medical supply store that catered to the students. My initial attempt to call a place out of the phone book taught me that most places are wholesale, selling a gross of tongue depressors or two-hundred dollar stethoscopes. The store I found after some research knew the economies of a student's budget and carried items in smaller quantities and more reasonable prices. Let the two-hundred dollar engraved stethoscope wait until after graduation and the career was bringing in money.

I picked up a twenty dollar stethoscope. A blood pressure cuff (the packaging said "sphygmomanometer," which triggered a dim recollection from high school health classes) was only twenty-five dollars, so I splurged and got one of those as well. Actually, with what my job does to my blood pressure at times, it might not be such a bad idea to be able to keep track of my own blood pressure on a regular basis. I rounded out my purchases with a box of a dozen latex gloves, a pack of tongue depressors, a pack of the long cotton swabs with the wood sticks, a long penlight, and a digital thermometer with a box of the little plastic covers for it. I looked around a little for a speculum but did not find one. I did not really want to ask for one because I felt that would raise too many questions about my intentions.

Approaching the cashier with my selections, I sort of felt like the first time in high school that I bought a Playboy at the local newsstand. The cashier was a cute girl in her late teens or early twenties and I could only imagine what she was thinking of my intents. Probably thinking that I was going to try to lure some young girl like herself back to some seedy apartment to "play doctor" with her. My fears were unfounded, she gave me a pleasant smile and ringed up my purchase, telling me to have a good day as she took my money and handed me the bag. Walking out to the car, I realized that nothing I purchased spoke of any dark meaning on the surface and that I my own thoughts of how these items were going to be used influence how I felt others would view me purchasing them. I had a bit of a laugh at my paranoia as I unlocked the door to the car.

It was a couple weeks before the end of month backup was due and too many other things were keeping us busy to justify making a special trip in to the office just to play. I had taken my medical store purchases in to work and hid them at the back of one of my file cabinet drawers. To this collection I added a few additional items as I thought of them. A tube of KY, a package of wet wipes, and a couple towels from home. Just things that seemed like they would help further the illusion of the game.

I had a few daydreams of my own as to how things would play out as the days slowly slid by and our date drew nearer. The thoughts of examining Katie and probing her that started after our bathroom incident were only fueled further by Katie's recounting of her gynecologist daydream. I suppose that this "playing doctor" was a certain bit childish, but then again they have long said that the family that plays together stays together. We were sharing things on a far deeper level than we ever had before. And this sharing was transferring itself into other aspects of our life. Definitely a good thing.

The day of our little after hours event I added a few final items to my file drawer collection. On the way into work, I left a bit early and stopped by the grocery store. My mental image of slowly penetrating Katie and watching close up as her pussy stretched in accommodation still stuck with me. I was not comfortable with the idea of buying her a big thick dildo. Besides, that seemed too crass. I didn't want to be focusing on the object penetrating her, focusing on some big rubber dick. I wanted to focus on her pussy. For some reason, I kept coming back to the image of using a cucumber.

So here I was in the grocery store that morning to spend a few moments picking out three cucumbers from the produce display. I managed to find a fairly narrow one, about as big around as my dick, to start with. I wanted to be able to penetrate her with something, so I did not want to end up having something too big and not be able to use it at all. The second one that I picked was moderately bigger. Big enough that she would feel the difference, but not big enough to be unreasonable. The final one definitely was unreasonable. I picked the biggest, thickest cucumber that I could find.

Considering that I was hesitant to buy a dildo, I picked up a couple apples, a couple of donuts from the bakery, and a small bottle of orange juice to round out my purchases. I figured that buying three cucumbers first thing in the morning might be a little suspect.

At work, I stashed the cucumbers in my file drawer and had the donuts and orange juice for breakfast. The apples were saved for future snacks. My mind was definitely not on my work that day and it passed by painfully slowly. At last the day was done and I headed home. Katie and I had dinner and then Katie insisted on showering before her "exam" was to take place. I took care of some other things around the house as I waited for her. She dressed in her stockings, garter, strapless shelf bra, and jacket outfit with low heels. It was incredible to see her willing to go out like this. Not too long ago she would have insisted on putting something else on to leave the house and then change later. The drive was uneventful, I purposefully did not want to discuss with her what I had planned. Let it come as a bit of a surprise and see how things went.

When we got to the office, I told her that I would go in and leave the front door unlocked, then she could come in after a few moments. I went in and turned off the alarm and turned on a few lights. When ready, I sat down at the receptionist's desk and waited for Katie to come in. I heard her as she approached the door and looked up to watch her entrance. The jacket only covered enough to barely keep her respectable. She was showing a lot of leg and bare chest down to between her breasts. She approached the desk and told me that she was Mrs. Smith and that she was here for her appointment with Dr. Jones. I told her to have a seat and that the doctor would be with her shortly. She took a seat, demurely crossing her legs, and picking up a magazine to flip through. As I went upstairs, I locked the front door.

Once in my office, I started getting things ready for the computer backup and also moved some of my "exam equipment" around. Perhaps a better description of my office would help. I have a corner office in an older building. The corner office is due more to needing more space for the computer equipment than any other importance on my part. The outside walls each have one window. One inner wall is blank and the other one has the door out into the hallway. My desk faces the wall with the door. The desk is at the right corner of the wall with the door at the left corner of that wall. My desk is a U-shaped workstation made up of two desks and a table. The main desk facing the wall has my computer on it and has bookshelves along the wall above the monitor. On the left side, a second desk acts as an island, separating me from the door. It is a long work surface with a front to it that goes the whole way to the floor (not an open table) and filing cabinets under the one end. To my right is a shorter work surface below the one window with several filing cabinets below it and a few shelves. Behind me and to the left of the other window is a small computer workstation with the monitor and keyboard for the server. On the other side of the room, along the blank wall, are several floor to ceiling storage cabinets. As I said, my corner office has little to do with any importance on my part. In reality, they sort of stuck me in the storage room.

I got the backup running and moved my "equipment" to one of the shelves below the window for easier access, but pushed it back a bit so that Katie would not have a clear view of what was in store for her. I put one of the towels down on my spare chair for Katie to sit on and I also moved a desk lamp over to the server workstation. That way I could have Katie lay on my "island" desk with me sitting at the end of it for her examination with the light over my shoulder. With everything in place, I went downstairs to get Katie. As I came down the stairs, she looked up from her magazine. I told her that the doctor would see her now and as she stood up, I told her that she was welcome to leave her jacket here as I motioned to the coat closet and hangers. Katie did not even hesitate. She walked over to the closet and shrugged her jacket off, taking care to hang it neatly before turning back and walking over to me.

As she stood there before me she was naked for all practical purposes. Her stockings, garter, and shelf bra only served to accentuate her features and did absolutely nothing to cover them. For some people, seeing a naked person is always something sexual and dirty. Some see a naked person as being lewd and lascivious, no matter whether it is striptease or nude beach, a Hustler or a classical painting. Just the same, for some people it seems that the act of being naked can only be sexual and dirty. For Katie, it had never been that way. Even when she was uncomfortable with her nudity, it was due to insecurity and lack of confidence on her part, not any moral issues.

Katie stood before me now as though it was perfectly normal to be standing barely clothed in an office reception area. I further realized that it was not just because we were the only ones there. If her actions were accepted, she would be just as comfortable doing exactly the same thing during normal business hours. The funny thing was that this turned me on much more than if she had acted in a sexual or slutty way. I guess that we were a perfect match when it came right down to it.

I gestured for her to proceed up the stairs and followed behind her, taking great delight in watching her ass bounce up the stairs in front of me. As we reached the top of the stairs, I told her that she would be in the "first exam room on the left" to direct her into my office. Inside, I motioned for her to take a seat in my spare chair as I went past her to get to my own chair.

Once we were both seated, I began by asking Katie if she had any health concerns since her last visit. She replied that there were no problems to speak of, that she had been in good health for the past year. I pulled out a pad of paper to record her information on and told her that we would begin with the basics and asked her to roll her chair closer to me. I pulled out my digital thermometer and slipped one of the disposable sheathes onto it then held it out for her to take it into her mouth. Waiting for her temperature, I held her wrist to take her pulse and then noted her pulse and temperature on my notepad. Next I took out the blood pressure cuff and the stethoscope. Katie did not say anything, but I could tell by her expression that she was impressed that I went to that much trouble for our for our little game. I fastened the cuff around her arm and put the stethoscope on. Putting the stethoscope to her forearm, I inflated the cuff and then listened for the systolic and diastolic pressures. I had practiced on myself several times to be able do this fairly professionally. Removing the cuff, I noted the pressures on my notepad.

I told Katie to turn her chair sideways to me so that I could listen to her heart and lungs. I took a few moments to listen to her heart from both the front and the back and then told her to take a deep breath as I listened from the back. I moved the stethoscope several times, telling her to take a breath and then let it out. I then moved back to her front, repeating the listening and breathing but being sure to slide the stethoscope over each of her nipples in the process.

With that done, I put the stethoscope away and told her to face me again. I felt her neck, checking her lymph nodes, and then pulled out a tongue depressor and my penlight. I had her open her mouth and I looked down her throat, being careful that I did not put the tongue depressor too far back and cause her to gag. I then used the penlight to look in her eyes and ears. It may seem like I was taking too long to get to the good stuff, but I sensed that for both of us the more realistic I made it the better it would be.