Exposing Katie 009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At his urging, Katie slowly slid the sheet down to uncover her belly. She paused for a bit to point out to George that there was no lint in her belly button. She ran her hands sensuously up and down her belly and pointed out the faint fuzz of hair on her lower belly. She looked at George and told him in mock seriousness that there was more down further. Not a whole lot more, she whispered to him, saying that she kept it trimmed and neat. She pushed the sheet down until her pubic hair just started to show. She fluffed it up a little bit with her fingers, showing it off to George. Again she asked if he would like to see some more. When he nodded solemnly, she slowly pushed the sheet down further, exposing more of her pubic hair. She had her legs together and stopped when you could just see the crease where her pussy started to form. She ran her fingers through her thin pubic hair and showed off how well she kept it groomed.

She then pointed at the crease just above the edge of the sheet. She told George in a small voice, “That’s my pussy. Would you like to see it?” George said that he would like to see it very much if she did not mind showing it off. She slid the sheet down further, uncovering her crotch and the tops of her thighs. With her legs together, all that you could see was her outer lips and the crease where they met. By the way her lips were all puffy, I knew that she was incredibly turned on by her show. She took a moment to prop herself up a bit on her pillow so that she could see better herself. Then she ran a finger along the crease, telling George that her pussy was hiding but that it was pink and wet and very warm inside. I do not know about George, but I was about ready to blow my wad at this point. Katie slowly drew her knees up and to the side, spreading her legs. Her pussy was wet and slowly opened up for our viewing pleasure. She slid her finger down along her slit and told George how wet and warm it was inside.

Bringing her finger back up her slit to her clit, her eyes closed as she ran her finger over it. I knew that she could not contain herself any longer. She was so turned on that she was in her own little world now. Her breathing became deeper as she ran her finger back and forth across her clit. Her legs spread wider as she succumbed to her passions and her pussy opened up further. George and I just watched in silence as she pleasured herself, moaning softly as she stroked herself.

It was not long before she came. Her legs tensed and spread open further. She rubbed her clit harder and her back arched. Her chest above her breasts was flushed and her breathing was heavy. From the spasms, we could tell that she was having several orgasms, one after the other. Finally, she quieted down and slumped back to the bed. She was sprawled across the bed with her legs spread and a sheen of sweat across her body. Her chest heaved as she lay there breathing heavily. All that George and I could do was stand there in silence and look at her. She was beautiful. Her eyes finally opened but remained heavy lidded as she looked to me and then to George. “Oh, that felt delicious,” she said with a big smile on her face. George was just speechless at this point. Katie turned toward him and swung her legs off the side of the bed. Fully naked, she embraced him and thanked him for indulging her. After a moment’s pause, he returned the embrace. His hands strayed downward to run over her ass, but he was decent about it and did not try to go any further.

When Katie broke the embrace, she was back to her perky self and with a smile said that we would take the mattress and box springs. She picked up her robe and stepped into her slippers. She put her robe on but made no attempt to fasten it, leaving it completely open in front. George shook his head a bit as if to clear his mind to get down to business. We walked back to his desk with him to finish the transaction. He rung it all up and told us that he was giving us a fifteen-percent “preferred customer” discount. Gee, I wonder why? He asked about delivery and I told him that I had my truck outside. I paid him and he let me out the front door so that I could bring my truck around to the back door. I had absolutely no concern about leaving my half naked wife alone with him and Katie seemed to have no problems remaining with him either. I took my time to get around to the back door and found it open when I got there. I went in and back through to the showroom. Katie and George were sitting at his desk. Katie had her knees drawn up with her feet on the edge of the chair; fully exposing her pussy as she idly ran her fingers along her slit. They were just talking like everything was perfectly normal.

George had a cart that he pushed up to the display to load the mattress and box springs. Really, he and I could get it but Katie insisted on helping. With her robe unfastened, though, it kept getting in her way so it was only a minute or two before she had it completely off again. With the mattress and box springs loaded up, she made no attempt to cover up again. We had tossed the sheets beside her nightgown on the next mattress and she had tossed her robe over there as well when she had taken it off. She picked up her duffel bag and stowed the sheets in it, but made no move to take out her clothes. The nightgown and then the robe followed the sheets into the duffel bag and she carried it along as we pushed the cart to the back. Even when George rolled up the overhead door to load things in the truck, Katie made no move to cover up or stay back from the open door. There was little chance of anyone seeing her at the back of the building, there was little else around, but it was still a turn-on to see her like this. She even took her duffel bag out and threw it in the cab of the truck.

When everything was loaded, Katie turned to George to thank him for a wonderful evening and for being so understanding. Standing there in only her slippers, she almost shyly held her hands out to him for a final hug. It started off fairly modest, as though he was hugging someone fully clothed and as such no big deal. But as she pressed herself against him, he got the message and took polite advantage of her embrace. His hands quickly found her ass and rubbed it tenderly as she hugged him for several minutes. When she finally broke the embrace, he let his hands trail around her sides and rested them on her hips. He looked her in the eyes, telling her that she had made a tired old man's evening and I could see the sparkle in his eyes. They stood for a moment with him holding her at arm's length. When she did not draw away, he slowly ran his hands up to cup her breasts. He brushed them with the backs of his fingers, seemingly amazed at what was happening. As his fingers crossed her nipples, her eyes closed and she leaned her head back. He rubbed her breasts for a moment and even tweaked her nipples a bit. At that she opened her eyes again and bent close to give him a kiss on the cheek. She backed away with a smile on her face, wishing him a good evening, and we got into the truck.

She rolled down the window and we said our good-byes and she waved to him as we pulled away from the store, leaving him there in the darkness with only the light above the warehouse door illuminating him. We pulled out onto the street and were on our way. Katie opened up her duffel bag and pulled out her robe to cover up for the ride home, but she left it loose and unfastened. I ran my hand along her leg and found her pussy with my fingers. It was no great surprise to me to find that she was still fairly wet. We took care of that when we got home.

12