Exposing Katie 010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the barber had reached the point that there was nothing more to be done, Katie reached the point where there was nothing more to show off. She told me later that it just did not feel right for her to make herself cum for the barber as she had done with the mattress salesman. The vibes just were not right. So she handed the mirror back to the barber and got up from the chair. She came over to me and took her jeans down from the wall, bending over to give the barber a good view from behind as she pulled them up her legs. She then picked up her boots and went to sit in one of the chairs in the waiting area to put them on. I pulled a twenty from my wallet and handed it to the barber. He looked at me a bit blankly until he realized that I was paying. He put his hands up and said it was fine, no need to pay. I held the twenty out to him and he finally took it, saying that he would get me change. No bother, I told him and said that we appreciated the service. I think that he was a bit overwhelmed by the whole experience at that point. Looking back, I agree with Katie. If she had done any more she would have probably totally blown his mind.

By then Katie had her boots on and stood up. The barber went to the door and unlocked it for us. We both thanked him once again, Katie with one of her very sweetest smiles, and we were out the door. I took a look back as we headed up the alley and he was still standing there behind the glass watching us go. I mentioned this to Katie and we both turned and she waved to him. He waved back a bit before we disappeared around the corner.

We walked back to the country store and climbed into the car for the ride home. We spent the afternoon doing chores and I was treated to memories of our morning when Katie took her clothes off to clean up for the evening with our friends. It was quite a turn-on to see her bare down there and after our shower I had to lay her back on the bed for awhile to lick her to orgasm. I talked her into wearing a skirt and going without panties for the evening. Nobody saw anything, at least as far as we know, but the idea of that bare little pussy was a delicious secret we shared that evening just between the two of us.

12