Exposing Katie 013

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry and Sharon pulled in behind us and we let ourselves into the house. Katie and Sharon decided that they wanted amaretto sours, so I poured Larry a beer and mixed up two drinks for the ladies before pouring myself a beer as well. With our drinks in hand, we settled into the living room. Larry and Sharon took the loveseat while Katie and I took the armchairs.

The four of us chatted a bit and then once again it was Sharon that started things off again. At a pause in the conversation she asked Katie if she could ask her a question.

"Sure," was Katie's immediate response.

Sharon seemed a bit hesitant, but forged ahead. "I'm seeing something new this evening and I'm not exactly sure that I understand it." She paused, but Katie did not say anything, just waited for her to continue. The pause drew out a bit longer. Larry and I were just spectators for the moment. This was between the ladies. I'm not sure if Sharon expected an answer of some sort from Katie, but she had not really asked a question yet. Still, Katie's silence made it more difficult for Sharon to proceed.

Finally, she found her voice again. "Larry had told me about what happened... What happened when you had come out of the shower the last time he was over. I really did not think anything about it at the time. No, well, I would not have thought much about it if it had just been that he saw you by accident. But he told me everything. He told me that you took your robe off again and sat there totally naked and continued the conversation like nothing was out of the ordinary. He did explain that you asked if I would be offended and only took your robe off after he had said I would not have a problem. And we've all been friends for so long that I didn't really have a problem with it. You were just naked. It's not like anything happened and it's not like he hasn't seen other women naked -- I mean even after we've been married. So really I had not given it any more thought recently until tonight... And now you're practically showing yourself to anyone who will look. It just isn't like you. We've been so close all these years, friends, almost like sisters at times and tonight I'm not sure that I know who you are. And I'm just confused..." The words spilled out of her, picking up speed as she went along until she finally had them all out. Her shoulders sort of slouched as her voice trailed off at the end and she stared at Katie for a long moment before looking down at her drink in her hand.

Katie was up out of her chair in the blink of an eye and kneeling in front of Sharon, with her hand reaching to Sharon's where she held her drink in her lap, apologizing for any trouble that was caused by her actions. She said that she should have realized that it was not fair to leave Sharon out of the loop, to do these things without talking to Sharon about it first. That what had happened the evening with Larry was a simple accident that had turned playful. It had not been a big deal, but to continue tonight as she had done was a bit brazen.

As Katie continued to talk to her friend, Sharon finally looked up to meet Katie's eyes and when Katie's words paused she asked, "So, what is all of this about?"

Katie had moved from kneeling to sitting Indian style while she had talked to her friend, keeping her hand on Sharon's as she spoke. When Sharon asked this, she settled back and withdrew her hand to clasp her drink in both hands in her lap. She looked down at her hands for a moment and took a deep breath before she began again. She began by asking if Sharon remembered how we had been having troubles with our relationship and Sharon nodded.

I know that I bent Larry's ear often enough during those times. Not with all the sordid details, but when I needed to talk to someone he was there. I knew that Katie had similarly confided in Sharon. Neither one of us had really gone into detail about how we turned things around either, just that we had been doing better. Both of them had made occasional comments about how we did seem to be doing better and about their relief that things were working out for us. At times I had felt some guilty twinges that we never discussed with them any details of how we actually turned things around and Katie confirmed similar feelings as well. I think that was one of the many reasons that we found ourselves at this point.

Katie went on to say that she thanked both of them for their support of us as a couple and that she felt that their encouragement had a lot to do with us not just writing the relationship off and going our separate ways. But she admitted that we were both at pretty much of a loss as to what exactly we could do to turn things around. She proceeded to give a cleaned up synopsis of our very first adventure, leaving out the part about me fingering her to orgasm in front of two complete strangers but making it clear that I had undressed her in front of them and shown her to them. I could tell that Larry and Sharon were a bit surprised, but they seemed to accept that we had actually done it even if they could not fully digest the understanding of how or why it had happened.

Katie went on to tell how that "shock" was what it took to break down some barriers and actually get us to really start to talk to each other. She touched on her issues with not feeling particularly sexy and how I had patiently coaxed her to take her clothes off around the house and then to expose herself outside when nobody was around to slowly get more used to her body. She said that I had then encouraged her to expose herself to carefully selected people in controlled situations in an attempt to show her that there were other people that did find her attractive and sexy.

Larry and Sharon were both listening to her attentively, not making any comments. But at that Larry had to interject that he had always thought that Katie was a hot little number and Sharon quickly elbowed him in the ribs for his comment. He said, "Hey! Are you implying that Katie isn't attractive?"

Sharon replied that was not at all what she was implying, but that Larry should show some respect and listen to her story.

Larry mumbled that he thought he was showing her some respect which only earned him another poke in the ribs from Sharon. Katie giggled a bit as she continued her story.

Katie explained that at first she was just humoring me with the nudity and exposure and that the actual exposure to other people was pretty few and far between. However, she recognized that I was making the effort to open up and that she was enjoying how much better we seemed to be relating to each other. The nudity didn't mean anything to her, but she was willing to play along since it seemed to mean something to me and I seemed to be more considerate of her feelings in return. And after awhile she had to admit that she began to enjoy the freedom of being naked around the house as well as the feel of the sun and fresh air on her body when she was naked outside. But then she briefly told about exposing herself to the fishermen and the mattress salesman and how she began to realize the impact that she had on their day. Better than sending someone flowers or any other random gift to just make their day special! She began to look at it a bit differently after that, she explained. Not that she thought she was performing community service or anything so virtuous, but just that she began to see the bright point to their day that she was creating for these people when she exposed herself to them.

Sharon had a few questions at this point. First she asked how far Katie had gone.

Katie played a bit dumb and asked what she meant.

A bit embarrassed by what she had asked, Sharon backed up and asked how much Katie had exposed? Was it just a quick flash? Breasts? Butt? Full nudity?

Katie gave some more detail about the incident with the fishermen. About taking off all her clothes and walking down to the shore. Answering Sharon's further questions she told that it was maybe fifteen or twenty yards across the inlet, so they probably could not see every detail. That she had stood there for possibly five or ten minutes, just chatting like nothing was out of the ordinary.

Sharon pressed further, asking if that was how most of the exposures had been.

So Katie gave some more detail about the incident with George while we had been mattress shopping. About asking to test the bed out, about bringing our own sheets, and about changing into her nightgown. Again, she shied away from actually telling them that she had brought herself to orgasm in front of George. But she made it clear enough that he saw everything and saw it up close enough to leave few questions about her anatomy in his mind. She was quick to explain that he was the perfect gentleman about it all and that she came away from the experience with a certain fondness for him, not thinking of him as a dirty old man or anything.

I had known what Sharon intended with her earlier question about how far things had gone, obviously we all knew what she was asking. But Katie had wanted Sharon to actually ask it. I guess to have the courage to actually say the words.

As open as Katie had been about George, Sharon found the words to ask somewhat more directly. She asked if it had ever gotten, you know, sexual?

Katie's reply was yes and no. That no, it had never come to physical sex with another person and that she had no intention on having sex with strangers. She made it quite clear that she was committed to our relationship and had no use for casual sex. But that yes, it had been sexual in the sense that she did not ignore the sexuality of herself in her actions. It was not like a visit to the doctor's office (I wondered if she was going to tell that story!) where it was like you weren't supposed to be attractive to the other person or even thought of in a sexual way. The way that Katie explained herself seemed to put Sharon at ease.

I'm sure that Sharon did not feel that her next question was as difficult as the last, but I could tell that it took more fortitude for Katie to answer it. Sharon asked where all of that left us? Why Katie had chosen to take things further after accidentally exposing herself to Larry and then put on the whole show this evening.

Katie paused a bit before she started to explain once again. She began by saying that first off it was hard to keep all of this a secret from our closest friends. She could not count the times over the past year and a half that they had been together and she had wanted to share some story with Sharon or even just call her up out of the blue to tell her what had happened. If there was anyone that we could share this part of our lives with, it was her and Larry. And she said that she did just need someone to confide in. It was all so wild and wonderful that it was hard not to tell them, but that she had held back because she was not sure what they would think of her. What they would think of the both of us for doing this kind of thing. She told about our last dinner together and how she had commented afterwards to me on the drive home about how everyone talked about daily life as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened when in reality all of this was going on. She refrained from actually telling them about what had really happened just that day, about being shaved by a barber and all.

Larry and Sharon were both taking this pretty well for something that does not often come up in everyday conversation and there was no sense in taking things to the limits and really blowing their minds. Let them digest all of this in manageable pieces.

So Sharon wanted to know where things went from here.

That was really an open ended question if there ever was one. I don't know if she expected Katie to suggest that we all get naked and have an orgy of epic proportions right there on the living room floor or what.

Actually, Sharon did seem pretty relaxed about things since finding out that we had not gone completely overboard into casual sex or swinging and wife swapping or whatever other sinister possibilities had crossed her mind. But I was not sure if her relaxed attitude was because we had apparently drawn some lines that she agreed with or whether she had convinced herself that the lines that we had drawn left them safely on the other side.

Larry just seemed a bit amused by all that he was hearing and curious as to where things would lead. I have to admit that I would have been in about the same position in his place. I would have already seen my best friend's wife naked once, gotten a few flashes, and from what I had been hearing, it would be pretty evident that the chances of me seeing her again would be pretty good.

Katie paused again for a bit before she continued. She had to admit that she had no illusions that this was a simple matter. She said that due to our long standing friendship, she had to let them in on our secret. If for no other reason than that she would ultimately burst if she could not tell anyone but me. But that having shared it with them, it was not the sort of thing that you could share in the way that you just asked if someone wanted to go bowling with you. She hastened to add that she was not necessarily suggesting that we all go out flashing, although she would certainly enjoy it if they were willing. More that what she asked of them was merely understanding and at the very least if they would allow her to relate some of our experiences to them from time to time in the way that we always shared things with them. Her face grew solemn and she paused again. "And I certainly understand that these things do have certain boundaries. I'd never do or talk about anything in front of your girls. That just would not be right." Her face softened a bit and she looked from one to the other of them before asking, "But do you still accept me for who I am? You don't think that I'm completely out of my skull or anything, do you?"

It was Larry and Sharon's turn to pause for a bit. Katie continued to look to one and then the other of them and back again, waiting for their response.

Sharon finally turned to Larry for a moment before turning back to Katie and telling her that she did not feel that it changed anything between us. I could see Katie relax at those words. Sharon continued to say it was a bit unusual, but that we had been friends for so long and were so close we were almost family. It wasn't like this was going to scare them off. She felt that she knew Katie and me well enough that she did not feel that there was anything malicious or hurtful about what we were doing now that she had a better understanding of what was going on. She said that she could not see herself having the courage to just expose herself like Katie had done (I was disappointed by that statement), but that she certainly would not mind living vicariously through Katie's actions every now and then. Turning to Larry, she asked if he disagreed at all.

Larry responded that there were no objections from him, considering that he was the one who had said that he had not minded seeing Katie naked accidentally and asked for a better look. That netted him another swat from Sharon and a laugh from Katie.

Katie leaned forward from where she was sitting and wrapped her arms around their legs, laying her head along Sharon's knee as she hugged them and told them she was so relieved that they were not upset with her.

Katie sat back and finished off her drink. I imagined that she was a bit thirsty after her extended speech. The rest of us had been sipping at our drinks while she talked, so we were nearing the bottoms of our own glasses.

As she finished off her own drink, Sharon asked if Katie really felt comfortable being naked around people. "I mean, you could just take everything off now and sit around just like we have been for the past hour?" she asked.

"Well, after everything we've discussed, I have to admit that I would feel a little self-conscious if I just stood up right now and took my dress off," was Katie's reply.

Sharon gave a laugh and commented that it seemed strange that Katie would be embarrassed in front of them in the privacy of our home when she seemed more than willing to show off out in public earlier, not to mention the stories that she had just told about showing off to total strangers.

Katie replied that it was not so much embarrassed, but that she would feel self conscious about baring her body after just baring her soul. Hard to explain, she said. With that she collected everyone's glasses, asking if people would like a refill, and headed for the kitchen.

In her absence, Sharon took a few moments to ask me some questions. How I felt about things? What my opinion was about Katie showing herself off to other men? Whether I got jealous?

I tried to answer openly and honestly. I said that the changes in Katie were remarkable and I only loved her more for the strength that she found in herself to do these things. That this had given her a lot of self confidence and that in turn really helped our relationship. I said that I supposed there were moments of jealousy, but that they were short lived because I had no fears that Katie would be going home with anyone but me. And that realization turned any jealousy into pride and thankfulness for having such a wonderful wife.

I should have seen it coming, but when Katie came back with the drinks she was as naked as the day she was born. Larry just got this grin on his face that I knew would take awhile to wipe off while Sharon just let out a brief "Oh, my!" as she first saw Katie but accepted her drink when Katie handed it to her.

Katie had said that she would have felt uncomfortable just standing up and taking off her dress in front of them. But it had almost been an invitation for her to do so. After handing everyone their drinks, she curled up in her armchair with her own drink. She made no attempt to cover herself, but sat with her knees to one side and her calves curled back against her thighs. With clothing, it would have looked completely natural and to tell the truth her nudity did not necessarily make it seem unnatural. She was neither making any special attempt to exhibit herself, nor was she making any effort to conceal herself. It is what I like best about her, that she can be completely naked and make it seem like it is the most natural thing.

I think that her disposition set them both at ease, because we all just found ourselves drifting back into normal conversation. What needed to be said had been said, the questions had been answered, and Katie's nudity finalized the discussion. She looked incredible. Her hair and makeup still perfect from the evening. Her pubes carefully trimmed. I did notice that her nipples were quite erect, showing that her nudity was at least having some effect on her. As our conversation ebbed and flowed, Katie gave no special consideration to her nudity. She did not attempt to cover her breasts with her arms as she sat. Although she did not sit for any length of time with her legs spread open, she repositioned herself several times as she sat to stay comfortable and made no attempt to cover her pussy when it was exposed. Everyone had ample opportunity to see her charms if she moved in such a way that it was exposed. Along with her erect nipples, the way that her nether lips parted told me that she was at least somewhat wet.

We all talked for quite some time. But the reality of Katie's nudity never came up in conversation. In a way, it was amazing at how easily Larry and Sharon just seemed to accept it all.

Finally, well past midnight Larry said that they had best be on their way.

It had become obvious that although everyone was comfortable with Katie's nudity it was not meant to be that it progressed any further that evening. Katie collected our glasses and headed to the kitchen with them and I think all three of us stopped just to watch her little butt wiggle along its way. When she returned, we all exchanged our usual hugs.