Exposing Katie 014

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep, that's how these women are." I said to no one in particular. "Love them and leave them. Not so much a kiss goodbye."

Both women giggled a bit but first Katie and then Sharon gave me a quick kiss. I lay there in bed as they got up. Sharon went to the door to give Katie some privacy to change, but Katie had already dropped her robe and headed to her closet totally naked. I noticed that Sharon saw Katie, but she just kept going and headed out to the living room to wait.

Katie quickly pulled some clothes on and came back over to me to give me a kiss before leaving. She had not put on a bra so I took the opportunity to cup her breast and tweak her nipple as she bent down to me. She told me to behave myself and that she would be back soon.

I lay in bed for awhile longer, just enjoying what had happened. Finally I got up, pulled on my own robe and headed for the kitchen to find some breakfast for myself. I could tell that things were most likely going to get interesting around here.

12