Exposing Katie 015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea stuck with me over the next few days, though. Slow moments at work and my mind would turn to either thoughts of better paints to use or designs or other things that I could paint on Katie. I found myself becoming somewhat obsessed with the idea of painting "clothing" on Katie. The thought that she could possibly be out in public with only a thin layer of paint keeping her "decent" was a real turn-on for me. I realized that keeping the "clothing" low-key was definitely the way to go. Something that was revealing or flashy would draw attention and the chances were greater that people would notice that something was out of the ordinary. Being conservative would actually allow us to be more daring.

However, a better paint would have to be found before we could try things out in public. The way that the acrylic flaked off would easily unmask us.

On the way home from work one evening, I stopped in at a novelty store and found a small kit for face painting with a half dozen tubes of different colors. After dinner, I pulled my purchase out and showed it to Katie. She got that amused smile on her face that meant a combination of the realization that she was soon going to be losing her clothing, that she always considered me a little like a kid in a candy store when it came to her losing her clothing, and that indulging me was not only about the easiest way for her to say that she loved me but also that it pretty much assured her the position of being the most incredible woman on the face of this planet in my eyes.

I think that is a mistake that a lot of women make. That they see being a sexual person as being degrading. Unfortunately, it comes from society seeing the question as being black or white. That a woman is either a virgin or a slut and anything in between automatically pushes her to the slutty end of the spectrum. It is a shame, because Katie is a perfect example of being able to approach nudity and sexuality with a wholesome innocence.

Once things from dinner were put away and the dishes were done, we headed for the living room and Katie was sitting before me with her shirt off once again. I suppose that it would have been just as easy to try it out on an arm or leg, but somehow it just made sense to paint her boobs.

We quickly determined that the face paint was not what we were looking for either. It covered much better than the acrylic and did not have the problem of cracking or flaking off, but it achieved this by remaining somewhat greasy. That would definitely be a problem with it rubbing off on things and it was pretty much impossible to do any sort of detail. Paintbrushes did not work well and I ended up applying it with my fingers. It just did not give the look that we were searching for.

That did not stop us from playing with it and soon we had drug out the old towels again and were both naked and painting each other. Since we were not able to work with any detail, it just became a matter of smearing paint on each other in an attempt to cover as much skin as possible. We ended up with both our bodies covered with somewhat primitive multi-colored tribal graphics covering them. Again, it was an enjoyable way to spend a few hours in an evening.

We probably would not have been quite so intent on covering our bodies if we had known how hard it would be to get the stuff back off, though. Most of the acrylic paint had come off just rubbing with soap and water and a little cold cream here and there to take the stubborn bits off. But soap and water just seemed to smear the face paint around and we ended up using up Katie's whole jar of cold cream to get it off.

Rigorously washing off each other's bodies did have its moments. Katie took great delight in soaping my penis to clean it off. She had wisely decided that she was not too keen on the idea of getting the face paint in her pussy even before we found out what a pain it was to wash it off. Still, she had allowed me to apply a lime green stripe to her clit to match the lime green that I had applied to her nipples. So I got her back by doing a very thorough job of cleaning her up. I tried to explain to Katie that I was only trying to wash it off as I continued to rub first her nipples and then her clit with a generous coating of cold cream, but she just informed me that I had better clean things up quickly and start rubbing her clit with something other than my finger pretty darn soon. Let's just say that I wasn't about to argue with the woman on that point! Nothing like the gentle cascade of warm water across your bodies while making love. We finished our shower scrubbed squeaky clean and well satisfied.

Although the face paint had not worked out quite the way that I had wanted it to, it only served to firm my resolve about finding something that worked and getting a "paint clothed" Katie out in public.

We had seen some pictures of people being airbrushed in the Fantasy Fest photos, so I did a bit of web searching and turned up a source for airbrush body paints. I had an airbrush from some college design classes, so an order was placed. The paints were pretty expensive. One 4 oz. bottle was more than the price of my whole face painting kit! So I limited myself to four bottles: black, white, red, and henna brown. I also ordered a set of body art stencils that they sold to do temporary tattoos. I figured that the black and henna brown would work well for temporary tattoos if other things did not work out with the paints. Besides, the acrylics and face paints had shown us that the darker colors worked better anyway. Lighter colors made it much easier to tell that she wasn't wearing anything. I got the white and red mainly to accent the darker colors.

While I was waiting, I got my airbrush out and made sure that everything was still in working order. I loaded it up with some paint and spent about an hour spraying designs on some cardboard boxes I had laying around. I still remembered enough that I was able to do a fairly decent job of things. Not to the level of the people able to paint feathers, scales, or anything too fancy, but I felt confident that I could paint some clothes or simple designs on Katie.

About a week later a box showed up in the mail. Everything arrived safely and we took a quick look through things but did not have a chance to experiment for a couple days. We did paint just a stripe of it on Katie's thigh. Although the paint was hypoallergenic, we wanted to make sure that Katie was not going to have any strange reactions to the paint and figured that it was better to test in an inconspicuous spot than to have her break out in some horrible rash. After a day without any reactions on her thigh, I also put a couple dots of paint along her labia to make sure that there would not be any problems in more "sensitive" areas.

The "test strips" held up well and removed fairly easily. The instructions called for using rubbing alcohol to remove the paint, but we also found that hand cream or baby oil broke the paint down in more sensitive areas.

When we finally had some time one evening, we talked over our dinner about what we wanted to do with the airbrush paints. We agreed that tonight we were just going to experiment, but that there were some specific things that we wanted to try out. The "test areas" of the paint had done well. Katie had not experienced any sensitivity to the paints. The dots on her labia wore off more quickly, but she had no irritation or other indication that it was even there.

One thing that we wanted to see was how an expanse of the paint would look as well as how it would wear. With the acrylics, small areas of paint looked believable and did not break up as quickly. As Katie would move around, the larger areas of paint would stretch and begin to crack. The face paint did not have the problems with the cracking, but larger areas were hard to get even and were more prone to smudging.

Katie was pretty eager to try the temporary tattoos out. I think that anyone with some creativity is intrigued by various thoughts of body ornamentation, but the only problem becomes the question of being locked into something permanent. Somehow that ends up seeming less creative. Katie had gotten a henna tattoo at a fair years ago, but it took quite awhile and was not exactly something that you could easily do on your own. So Katie wanted me to do something that she could "wear around" for awhile. That also fit well into our interest in finding out how long the paint would last.

Not wanting to worry about over-spray or any dropped paint, we set up a stool down in the basement and draped an old towel over it for Katie to sit on. She stripped down quickly, as excited to try this out as I was. She settled herself on the stool and waited for me to begin.

I figured that I would start with some broader stuff and work my way up to doing some finer detail. I explained my intentions as I got the airbrush ready, turning on the compressor and filling up the cup with paint.

We were going to start out with a bikini top and I did not want to start right in on her sensitive bits, so I made a pass between her breasts to give the "clip" between the cups and then began to work on the cups, starting at the bottom of her breasts. As I got up to her nipples, she flinched and told me that it definitely tickled. I "covered" up her breasts, giving her a fairly small bikini. The edges were a bit "fuzzy" though, so I took a piece of cardboard and used it as a mask to make the edges more distinct.

With the basic shape of the "bikini" finished, I took a step back to look at it. The shape looked pretty good and if you let your eyes unfocus a bit it looked about right. I studied her for a few minutes before I stepped back in to put the "string" on the bikini.

It took a few false starts before I went ahead and actually started to apply paint. The problem was that I had to have her lift her arms so that I could get the "strings" the whole way around her torso. But when she lifted her arms, it would stretch the skin under her arms. Then when she would lower her arms everything would return to normal. I could see that if I wasn't careful I'd end up with the "string" dipping too low under her arms. For a couple minutes it looked like I was having her do slow motion chicken imitations, flapping her arms as I had her raise them up and down. Once I was satisfied that I could do a good job, I applied some quick strokes to paint in the narrow bands of the "straps" of her "bikini" around her torso and over her shoulders.

Stepping back, I took another look. For a first attempt, it definitely looked good and I thought it would actually be passable at a distance. I took a moment to dump the black paint out of the airbrush cup and run some water through the airbrush to clean it out. Then I put some white paint in the cup and after taking a moment or two to look at things, added some accents and highlights to finish off the top of Katie's "bikini" for her.

Taking a step back again, I looked her over and thought that it looked pretty good. I asked Katie if she wanted to take a look at things or if I should continue. She told me that she'd rather wait until she could see the whole finished project, so I asked her if she wanted a bottom to go with the top. She responded by spreading her legs to give me access.

As inviting as that was, I decided that I wanted to start elsewhere and work up to her most intimate parts. I had her get up off of the stool and turn away from me. After sizing things up for a moment I sprayed in the strings of her suit, running them above her hips and dropping down a bit in the front and back. I then had her bend over with her hands on the stool with her legs spread and painted in a little triangle in back for the "connection" then ran another "string" down between her ass cheeks. I didn't bother running it the whole way down, just far enough that it would "disappear" when she was standing normally.

I had her turn around and continued the "string" across her abdomen and then had her resume her seat on the stool. We worked for a minute on a position for her that gave me access without being too uncomfortable for her. I picked up my cardboard mask again and used it to get a sharp line for either side of the bikini and then filled in between them. I started at the top and worked my way down to the top of her clit. As the spray hit her clit, she gave a shudder and told me that was definitely a unique feeling.

I took a moment to blot her dry a bit with a towel and had her spread her legs a bit more. We had discussed how "thorough" I should be with my painting of her nether regions. Katie had not experienced any sensitivity to the paints, so she was not worried about that. We had a bit of a laugh over the issue of the paint not all coming off when removed. It wasn't a big concern to her as long as it was in an area that would normally be covered so that she would not have to explain it to people, so paint residue on her nether regions would not be a problem.

She paused for a moment and then said, "Unless I have my GYN appointment coming up..." That led to more laughter.

So I painted her completely. I did not open up her labia and paint inside, but I covered her clit and labia completely.

Typically, Katie's labia sort of seal together unless she is extremely wet. I love playing with her, stroking the velvety softness of the outsides of her lips and then opening her up to expose the dewy wetness inside to my searching tongue.

So with her labia "sealed" the paint covered her completely. Obviously, you could see her nether lips if you looked, but if you were not looking for anything out of the ordinary it did seem to all blend together. Stepping back from her, it looked pretty good. Even when she spread her legs, her labia stayed stuck together. I knew that if that as she became aroused her labia would become lubricated and eventually part, but I knew that we could pull it off as long as Katie did not think about it too much.

I rinsed the airbrush out again and swapped to white paint to add in some highlights as I had done with the top. The dark colors did a good job of masking what you were actually looking at and the highlights served to draw your eye away from the areas that might give the game away.

Finished, I took a step back to look at her. Obviously, if you were standing right next to her in full sunlight you'd have to be half blind not to see that she was naked. But if she were several yards away in a setting where a bikini would not be out of place, I felt that she would have a decent chance of pulling it off.

I offered Katie the chance to go upstairs and take a look at herself in the mirror, but she decided she'd rather let me finish up and then look at the final result. With the "bikini" done, we turned our attention to her "tattoos." Katie looked through the stencils and picked out two. A tribal strip and a design that she wanted to have done with the henna colored ink. She spent a few minutes trying to decide whether she wanted the strip around her upper arm or her ankle and finally decided on the ankle. I don't exactly consider that I have some sort of foot fetish (I think I have enough other ones), but I do think that there is something sexy about an ankle bracelet or toe ring. So the ankle "tattoo" worked for me as well.

The "tattoo" was a fairly simple matter of wrapping the stencil around her leg and then making a couple light passes over it with the airbrush. I even took the time to work with it a bit to try to make the design match up so that it was continuous instead of having an obvious starting/stopping point.

The stencil for the "henna tattoo" was basically triangular in shape and fit perfectly between Katie's breasts. It was low enough on her chest that it would not show if she wore something without a plunging neckline or kept a blouse buttoned up except for the top button or two. It did not exactly go with the bikini top, but we were experimenting with things anyway so I wasn't going to argue.

With everything finished, she headed upstairs while I cleaned things up. I threw the towels in the laundry and cleaned out the airbrush thoroughly, leaving it on the counter to dry out.

When I got upstairs, Katie was sitting on the couch watching TV while she waited for me. She had not bothered to put anything on and seem quite at ease sitting there in her "bikini" in our living room.

I sat down next to her and asked her if she had checked herself out in the mirror. She said that she was pretty pleased with how it turned out. The "tattoos" looked real good to her and she was surprised at how natural the "bikini" looked from a distance.

Feeling a little devilish, I asked her if she was up to trying it out. She got a smile on her face and asked me what I had in mind.

Now normally we try to keep it low key around our house. We have some cool neighbors, but we don't want them getting the wrong impression. We have both been naked outside, but we're pretty discreet about it. But I figured I would take a chance this evening in "testing" Katie's "bikini" out. There was nothing inherently wrong with Katie being out in the yard in a bikini and I doubted that anyone would be able to tell that anything was amiss if they saw her out there. Basically, I wanted to see whether she would agree to it and if she did, how readily and willingly it would be.

I wasn't exactly surprised when she stood up and headed for the back door as soon as I finished my suggestion. She only asked how long she had to stay out there and whether I was coming out with her. I opted to stay inside. Our back yard is fenced in, so I figured that she could stay out of trouble even if someone saw her. Also that without me out there to "protect" her there would be more of a chance that one of our neighbors might interact with her. So I told her that she should stay out for at least fifteen minutes.

It wasn't quite dusk, but the sun was setting and the light was warm and muted. I took up my position by a window, standing back a bit so that nobody would see me watching. Even if she had been actually wearing a bikini, it would have been a good show for anyone looking. I had kept things pretty small and the "string bikini" left her ass cheeks bare.

Katie walked down the back steps and out into the yard. From a distance it looked pretty much like Katie was going for a barefoot walk in her gardens in her bikini. I had to look pretty closely while she was walking to catch a glimpse of her "lips" and know that something wasn't quite right. But I think that someone else would have to see her standing with her legs spread for awhile before they would really notice that something was amiss.

She took her time, just wandering about the yard as if she was checking on her plants. I was having a such a good time enjoying watching Katie walking around out there that I kept forgetting to look to see if anyone else was watching her. Nobody else was out, but I'd try to scan the nearby houses to see if I could catch anyone looking out their windows. Then I'd get caught up in watching Katie myself and forget to look around.

Katie stayed out there well past her fifteen minutes. She had taken her time to walk pretty much the whole way around our back yard before coming back up the steps and into the house.

Her first question was to ask me how she did. I took her into my arms and told her that she did beautifully. As I held her to me, she could feel my erection through my pants, a sure sign of how she did. Her second question was whether anyone else had been watching. I gave her a guilty look and explained that I spent too much time watching her to really know. She giggled and gave me a kiss.

She snuggled up against me as we kissed and I let my hands roam down over her back to her butt. I rubbed my hands over her ass cheeks a bit before cupping them in my hands and gently squeezing. She has a cute little firm butt. I pulled her up onto her tiptoes so that I could reach a finger between her legs from the back. I wasn't too surprised to find her wet and slippery. I moved my hands down below her ass cheeks and picked her up, wrapping her legs around me in the process. We continued to kiss as I carried her to the bedroom.