Exposing Katie 015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid her down on the bed and spread her legs a bit so that I could lay down between them. She was wet enough that her labia started to peel apart as I spread her legs, revealing a strip of moist pink peeking out from the midst of the blackness of her painted bikini. The contrast was incredibly sexy, similar to the contrast of bikini lines on a tanned body.

I ran a finger down along the exposed pink, causing her lips to part further and reveal their secret treasures to me. I continued to run my fingers along her labia, delighting in the transition from velvety smoothness to slick wetness as her arousal increased. Her breathing was growing deeper and she was letting out soft moans as I rubbed along her crease.

Bending my head down to her I took a slow breath, drinking in the musky sweetness of her scent. Getting closer, I allowed the very tip of my tongue to caress her seam and she shivered in response. Again I licked along her seam, bolder this time as I took in the salty warm taste of her and she responded with a louder moan that trailed off into a sigh. I licked up her seam and over the bundle of nerves at the base of her clit, sending more shivers through her body. I continued up over her painted clit and could detect no change in taste. I had wondered if there was any flavor to the paint, but I could detect no difference in taste or texture as I crossed from bare skin to painted.

I continued my oral pleasuring of her, licking along her seam and crossing over her clit every third or fourth stroke as I slowly built her up towards climax. As she got closer, I slowly inserted my index finger into her to gently rub her from inside. I nibbled on her clit with my lips and then gently sucked it into my mouth. My tongue found the sensitive nub and I continued to roll my tongue across it as her body stiffened beneath me. I continued to suck on and tongue her clit and stroke my finger inside of her as her climax drew closer. Her breathing was coming faster and deeper. Her hands grabbed at the sheets on either side of her as the muscles in her legs stiffened beneath me and her back arched. As she came, I continued to apply a steady sucking pressure to her clit which tends to increase the intensity of her orgasm for her. As she began to buck against my face, I used the finger inside of her and my arm wrapped around her thigh to hold her to me and keep my lips wrapped around her clit. She let out a series of gasps, moans, and little cries as she climaxed, her whole body shaking and tensing as the waves of pleasure hit her.

I released my hold on her clit and kissed it gently, then kissed slowly and gently down her labia as I withdrew my finger from her. I licked her juices off of my finger and then gently lapped at her. The taste of her seems to change after orgasm and I delighted in the different flavor of her.

As her breathing returned to normal, I drew away from her sweet honey pot and pulled myself up over her. I bent my head down to kiss her and our lips and tongues met. We kissed for several moments before her hands found my penis and guided it to her waiting warmth.

Slowly I eased into her, relishing in the warm wetness as it surrounded me. When I was into her to the hilt, I lowered my body onto hers. With her orgasm, she had worked up a sweat so her body was now cool and a bit clammy. I wrapped my arms and legs around her to warm her up as I kissed her neck and shoulders. As my mouth found hers, she sucked hungrily at my lips and tongue as her passion and body temperature rose once again.

I lifted myself off of her so that I could lever myself slowly in and out of her. Looking down between us, it was a bit odd to watch to watch the pink of my penis penetrate her jet black skin with only a small ring of her pink labia as it encircled me. I bent my head down and took a similarly jet black nipple into my mouth and sucked. Her hand caressed the back of my head as I suckled at her.

We fell into a rhythm as her hips moved to meet my thrusts. As we made love we'd kiss or I'd kiss and nibble on her shoulders and breasts as she'd caress my back and the back of my neck and head.

I paced myself and brought Katie to two more orgasms. The second one, as she tightened around me, had its effect on me, though. Involuntarily my pace quickened and my thoughts went to the sensations of her velvet passage as I slid through it. I could feel myself swelling inside of her as I reached my own climax. As I felt that familiar tightening in my scrotum and the first pulse throb through my groin I slammed against her one last time and buried myself to the hilt in her, bringing us both to orgasm. I collapsed onto Katie and she wrapped her arms and legs around me, drawing me to her and grinding our hips together as though unable to get enough of me inside of her.

We both lay there, our sweat soaked bodies plastered together so that we could feel each other's pulse beat as we both struggled to regain our breath. All of the painting session and Katie running around our backyard essentially naked had served as an extensive foreplay and our orgasms took it out of us. We both drifted off and fell asleep for about forty-five minutes. We awoke feeling refreshed and kissed and snuggled a bit before getting up and heading to the bathroom to clean ourselves up. The paint had held up remarkably well. There was some wear in places, but most of it held together.

Our discussion turned to whether we could actually take Katie out in public "dressed" in paint and how to go about it. The discussion continued over the next several days. She showed off her "ankle tattoo" at work and a number of people expressed interest in it. Jokingly, she told me that I might have to set up a sideline business. I could think of a few of her coworkers that I would not mind applying some paint to. The bikini lasted for three days before wear and bathing began to take its toll. There had been some spots that wore pretty quickly, but for the most part it held up.

Casting about for ideas to get Katie out in public, I remembered one of the other things that had come up while we were looking for information on body painting on the internet. It was an exhibitionist story that involved an early morning jog around a high school track with painted on spandex running shorts. With our discussions I went back to find the story again, printed it out, and took it to Katie to let her read it.

After reading the story, Katie seemed excited to give it a try to see what would happen. The woman in the story, Niki, had worn a sports bra and had the shorts painted on. At first we discussed going for the whole outfit being painted on. Katie's breasts are small and firm and I initially figured that we could get away with it. But the more that we discussed it, the more we realized that it would be better to start off a bit cautious. In the story, they had used tempera paint and hairspray to give it a sheen like spandex, but made it clear that Niki had a devil of a time getting it back off and I could not imagine tempera paint holding up any better than our first try with the acrylics. Our airbrush paint gave a soft sheen and we figured that would be enough for our spandex.

We finally decided to go to a bicycle/walking trail through a residential area near us where Katie often goes to rollerblade and that I would take my bicycle along. Parts of the trail are wooded and it is somewhat removed from the houses and apartments that surround it, sort of a greenbelt. The path is paved and people often use it to run, bicycle, and roller-blade. There are also a couple parking lots where you can park if you do not live nearby. We decided to go on a Sunday morning so that we would not run into crowds of people.

We got up early to get her painted and everything. Believe me when I say that with the painting alone we nearly did not make it out of the house. Katie was already worked up thinking about what she was about to do and then with the close proximity and the caress of the airbrush and paint, we were both about ready to call it off and just ravish each other. But we managed to contain ourselves and get out the door.

Even though Katie keeps her pubic hair trimmed pretty close, I started by trimming her as close as I could with my beard trimmer. Then I took a roll of wide masking tape and encircled each of her legs and then a final piece of tape went around her waist. I started painting on her "shorts" with the black paint. I was pretty thorough with my painting, including spreading her ass cheeks and painting her from stem to stern. With the black paint, any "pink" showing through would be immediately noticed. So she ended up with "shorts" that extended about two inches down her legs and up low on her hips. It ended up looking pretty good. You really had to be up close or looking for certain details to realize that something was amiss. I finished up with a gloss of white in areas to give the shorts a bit of a sheen. Standing back and looking at her, I decided that we were ready.

We made it to the trail before 8:00 a.m., pretty much when the real die-hard runners are the only other people out there. And those people are so into their running that they are barely aware of their surroundings, much less what other people are doing. Getting caught was not exactly what we were trying for, mind you. More that we were seeing if we could get Katie out in public bare-assed naked (literally). Katie had put a beach towel on the seat for the ride, but was naked except for her T-shirt as she had opted to go barefoot until she put her roller-blades on.

We got out of the truck and I got my bike unloaded while Katie sat on the curb to put on her roller-blades. She pulled on her socks and then started putting on the roller-blades as I attended to my bicycle. Once I had the bike unloaded, I turned and looked at Katie. She was sitting there with her leg up, pulling her roller-blade on. Her legs were apart and her pussy was spread wide open to the world. What a sight! She caught me staring and sort of gave me a puzzled look until she realized what I was staring at. She gave me an embarrassed grin and said that she would have to remember what she was "wearing."

With her roller blades laced up, she stood up and pulled her T-shirt over her head. Her roller-blades are black with purple trim, so she had selected a bright purple sports bra to complete her outfit. Her thought was that the bright color would draw people's attention away from her lower body. She also had on wrist and elbow pads and a Walkman. Normally she clips the Walkman to her shorts, but she could not do that this time so she held it in her one hand. We started out and discovered the first problem right away. To push off on roller-blades (or ice skates), you push your leg out and back while crouching somewhat. The more "power" you put into it, the more you crouch down and push out. Well, this spread her legs and her pussy opened right up. Against the black paint of the "shorts," her pink showed up like a neon sign!

Whoops, I don't think that we were going to fool too many people here. There were not any people around in the parking lot, so we spent some time working on it and she got to the point that she could go along without showing everything off with every stride. She had to keep it real casual though, no speed skating today! She did think that she would have some problems going uphill because she has to put more effort into it. The other thing we quickly learned was that there was more of a chance of being discovered by someone coming up behind her than by someone coming at her from the front. Part of it was probably that you are less inclined to stare at a woman's crotch while she is facing you and watching you do it. Coming up from behind, she cannot see you so you are more likely to check her ass out without her noticing. The other part was that the cleavage of her ass made it a lot more apparent that she had nothing on. Spandex hugs the curves, but even the tightest outfit still has a part that spans the gap. Without that little part there, it was fairly obvious. From the front, it was not all that obvious because there was no gap. We decided that I should ride behind her to limit the chances of someone being able to come up behind her and get a good look.

Despite the risks of being caught, we decided to go for it. So we started out onto the trail from the parking lot. Katie turned onto the trail while I waited behind a bit before starting out so that I could follow a ways behind her. From a distance nothing looked terribly out of the ordinary, just a woman rollerblading along and listening to her tunes. The trail is about eight feet wide, more than enough for two people to pass without running into each other. After a bit, I caught up to her and rode alongside her so that we could talk. She wanted to know how things looked and I told her that so far it looked pretty good. I said that it really just looked like she had one hell of a wedgie from the back if you paid attention to it, but that the overall outfit was distracting enough that people were unlikely to focus on the details.

We went along as we talked and after five minutes still had not run into anyone else on the trail. Although the trail is relatively flat, Katie was a little concerned that she would not be able to keep from showing it all off while going uphill if someone caught us on one of the inclines. We were coming up to our first one and we already knew the effect from behind, so I said that I would ride ahead to see what she looked like. I rode on up to the top then turned around and waited as she came towards me. She waited until she saw that I was in position, then started out herself and started pumping harder, getting down into more of a crouch and pushing out to the side more. At first, I really could not see anything out of the ordinary. As she got closer it first looked like she had something on the seat of her spandex. Still closer, it looked like she had busted the seam of her shorts and her underwear was showing through. Except that you do not usually wear underwear with spandex, do you? Even when you could tell that it was her pussy showing, it still looked sort of like she had ripped the seam of her shorts. I guess because you are not expecting to see a woman with painted on shorts your mind sees what it expects to see. Only when you were up close and could make out the shape of her parted lips did it finally become apparent that she was not really wearing shorts.

She came up to me and since I had been turned around to watch her approach, she stopped in front of me. I was telling her what I had seen when her face suddenly froze. I stopped talking and immediately heard the footfalls behind me. I resumed talking to Katie, just making small talk to see what would happen. The guy came past us and barely gave us a grunt of acknowledgment. As he reached the bottom of the incline and disappeared around the bend I told Katie that he was gone and she let out a bit of a sigh of relief.

"It always gives me butterflies," Katie said.

Now Katie makes nudity seem just about as natural as anyone I know, but until she knows how it is going to be received it makes her nervous. The extent of the possible consequences is what determines just how nervous she gets. That her state of undress wasn't even noticed calmed her a bit.

I got my bike turned around and rode alongside of her as we continued to talk. As we continued on, a runner came around the bend up ahead of us. To make room for him, I dropped back behind Katie to let him pass and watched for his expression. I saw him check Katie out as he passed us, but there was no double-take or anything and he just kept running. I took a look behind me and he was still just going along and was quickly out of sight. Obviously he did not see anything out of the ordinary. I pointed this out to Katie and she said that she noticed his glance at her as he passed, but was afraid to turn around for fear that he had stopped and was just staring at her. I pulled up alongside of her again and we continued down the trail just exchanging small talk.

A bicyclist appeared in front of us and I dropped back behind Katie to let him pass. He gave Katie a once over, checking out her form, but didn't show any signs that he saw anything out of the ordinary. When I pulled back up next to Katie, I asked her how she was doing and she admitted to some mixed feelings.

"I'm enjoying the freedom of it," she said. "You don't realize how constricting clothing can be until you go without. Sort of like swimming in a suit is never the same after you have been skinny dipping. So it's great that I'm 'allowed' to be out here like this. But it's also a bit disappointing in a way that nobody has caught on."

I had to admit that I agreed with her completely. Although having other people see her naked is an incredible thrill for me, I always worry to some extent about her getting hurt either emotionally or especially physically. So I was just happy that we were able to get Katie out in public in her state of "undress."

We came across another runner. This time he was up ahead of us going in our direction. I fell in behind Katie and we both passed him. I really did not have any chance to see his reaction and did not want to be too obvious in looking back at him. I briefly considered the fact that we had not encountered any other women this morning.

We were getting to a point where the trail becomes more open and were just getting ready to turn back when a bicyclist came up from behind me. He called out, "Back!" to let know he was behind us and slowed down to go around us. I had to pull in front of Katie to let him pass and as I looked back I saw him looking over at Katie as he passed her. Then, once he was in front of both of us, he looked back again and said good morning. I had a feeling that he had noticed something out of the ordinary, but he turned around and kept going. As soon as he was out of sight, Katie came to a stop and asked if I thought he had noticed her. I told her maybe, but that I was not sure. Since we were going to turn around anyway, we decided to head back.

It wasn't long before we came across the runner that we had passed. He saw us coming and I think that he slowed down a bit. He definitely turned to watch as Katie went by him. He did not say anything, so I'm not sure if he really knew what he was seeing or just appreciating a sexy gal in skintight shorts.

We continued along for a while when I heard, "Back!" from behind me once again. I slowed and pulled in behind Katie before glancing back to see the same guy on his bicycle. Maybe he was turning back just like us, but I somehow had a feeling that he was really back for another look at Katie. He went past us about the same speed as before, but he was looking at Katie the whole time. After he passed her, he looked back twice at her before riding out of sight.

"I guess he noticed me," Katie said after he was out of sight again.

"Yes, I am pretty sure now," I said as we continued down the trail.

We came to an where the path widened out a bit in a little clearing and the guy was pulled over to the side with his water bottle out. Katie gave me a quick glance over her shoulder and I could tell she was a bit nervous. The guy was not blocking the trail or anything, but Katie slowed to a stop.

"Hey!" he called out with a smile.

Katie and I said our hellos back.

He had this slightly weird look on his face as he said, "Don't take this the wrong way, but is there a reason that you don't really have any shorts on?"

I gave a laugh and Katie did as well. The guy seemed ok and I could tell that her nervousness had passed.

"Well..." Katie started to answer but then her voice trailed off.

"She is into the nudity thing, but has to at least give an appearance of decency," I said.