Exposing Katie 015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed at that. "So, that is only paint?" he asked.

"Just paint," Katie said.

"You painted it all?" he asked. He was a little bit incredulous, but it was fairly obvious that he was trying to get a chance to see a bit more.

"No," Katie laughed, "I'm not painted inside and I just have to be careful how I move so that I don't show my pink parts!"

As she was talking, I walked my bike up past her so that we were all facing one another. Really, standing up close and looking down at her there was not all that much to see except a slight "camel toe" view. I've mentioned several times about Katie's comments about how she is all "lips and nips" and was self-conscious about it at times. But really, if she is standing normally you don't see her lips that much unless you are closer to eye level with her crotch and then you will notice them between her legs. So the view was not all that indecent.

I knew that the guy was most assuredly wishing that the view was indecent. And I had a pretty good idea after Katie's earlier comment about being somewhat disappointed that nobody had noticed her nudity that she would probably be feeling a bit playful now that she had been given an audience.

Katie made no move to continue on her way, so he introduced himself as John and we introduced ourselves. I asked him what tipped him off. He said that the first time past, something just did not look right. He debated whether he could get away with another pass to check her out and finally decided that one more pass would not hurt. He expected to pass us from the front, but found that we had turned around again. After the second pass, he was certain that she was not really wearing shorts. It just did not really look like spandex and seeing her ass again confirmed it. He admitted that it was much harder to tell from the front. He knew that he could not get away with a third pass, but he reasoned that if she was out in public like that she must intend to show off so he decided to wait for us to catch up to him. Katie laughed and said that it was definitely our intent to show her off.

Another runner came down the trail and I moved aside some more to let him pass. He just went on by, obviously not noticing anything out of the ordinary with Katie. When he was past, John asked Katie if she really did not mind showing off. She said no, that it really was sort of fun. He turned to me and asked if I did not have a problem with other men checking out my wife. I said no, that it really was quite a turn-on for me as well.

"Would you mind if I asked for you to show off a little more?" he asked.

"What would you have in mind?" she asked him.

I guess that both of us telling him that Katie enjoyed showing off gave him the courage to come right out and say it. It wasn't that he said it like he was demanding it, just that he did not beat around the bush (so to speak) or seem embarrassed to ask.

"I'd like to see more of your "pink parts" if you would." he said.

Katie gave him a smile and turned her one leg out a bit. Actually, it was sort of difficult for her to show too much while on rollerblades without losing her balance. She was wet though, and her lips began to open up. The contrast between the black paint and her pink flesh made her inner folds stand out quite clearly.

"Yes," he said, "I certainly do see that not everything is painted. Nice. Very nice!"

She continued to stand like that, with her right leg a bit forward and turned to the side so that the strip of pink showed plainly, drawing both John and my eyes downward. She did her best to open up as much as she could and let us both see.

I've heard women complain about men that stare at their tits while talking to them instead of looking them in the eye. Staring at a woman's crotch while talking to her is even more obvious, but Katie did not seem to mind one bit. Somehow we managed to keep up some semblance of conversation and not just stand there gawking at Katie's pussy.

We made small talk for several minutes and another bicyclist went past us. Although Katie was not directly facing the path, I think that he could have seen some of her pink if he had been looking. Katie made no move to cover herself or even close her legs, but he went by without much of a glance.

I'm not sure if it was just personal desire or if John was considering getting someone else to see Katie as well, but after the bicyclist had disappeared he turned the conversation back to Katie's exposed charms.

"Would it be too much to ask to see the view from behind?" he asked.

Other than her painted ass cheeks, there really wasn't too much to see from behind. But it was fairly obvious that what he was asking for was more along the lines of having her bend over so that he could get a better view of her "pink parts" from a different angle.

"No, not at all," Katie answered.

First she handed me her Walkman and then she spun around on her rollerblades and turned her back to us. She shifted back and forth from one leg to the other, rolling each leg forward and back a bit to swivel her ass at us. She then bent down to place both hands above her one knee, pointing her ass towards us and letting her legs drift apart. John and I moved a bit closer together to get a better look between her legs.

Katie was obviously getting turned on by the course of events and her labia peeled open readily. The surrounding expanse of black made her pink opening look all that much more rosy. It gave us an excellent view of her charms.

She had to stand back up and turn back around to face us rather quickly when another runner came through. The runner sort of looked at us like he was wondering what was going on, but with two guys there he just kept going.

"So, did ya' like?" Katie asked John with one of her sweet, innocent smiles.

"Yeah! Wow!" he said. "That was great! Although, if you don't mind my asking, what's with the sports bra when you are showing off everything else?"

I laughed and told him that I had tried to have her go for a painted top as well but we were concerned about taking things too far.

"But you do go in for the whole nudity thing?" he asked.

"Sure, when I can get away with it," Katie replied. "Why? Do you want to see my tits?"

When he said, "Sure! Why not?" she lifted her sports bra up and flashed her tits at him.

"Excellent!" he said.

She pulled the sports bra back down and adjusted her tits inside it.

"I think you should give John the full effect and take it completely off," I told her and you could see John's eyes light up at the suggestion.

"That's going a bit too far," she said. "What if someone came along? I'd never get it back on in time."

"Why?" I asked. "John and I will keep anyone from bothering you."

Again, John offered his support, telling her she could just turn away and put her top back on -- or leave it off, if she so desired. John was a bit smaller that I am, but was also tall and muscular. I don't think that we would have any problems.

"Besides, there have only been a few other people out here anyway and they've all gone right on by," he said.

"Well, that's because there wasn't anything that would definitely compel them to stay!" she said. "Having my breasts hanging out just might give them the idea that they want to stick around."

I knew better, though. Despite her protests, I could tell that she was excited enough that the idea of standing out in the woods totally naked was probably appealing to her at this point. All it would take would be a little time, a little patience, and some gentle coaxing.

I knew that John really wanted to see her naked and just hoped that he did not get too pushy because that would turn her off. I think that he understood though because he continued to coax without becoming whiny or demanding.

Nobody else had come along the trail for awhile. I was not sure if that was good or bad as far as convincing Katie to go further. Although not having anyone come along made it seem safer, it was obvious that it was only a matter of time before someone did come along.

I finally hit upon an idea that I felt had some potential. I suggested that she take her top off and we would continue along the trail with her between John and myself. I explained that if we were stopped alongside the trail and she was topless, people would be tempted to stop to see what was going on. If we were moving along, anyone else would have less time to think about it and react. Plus, except for another bicycle we could probably outdistance anyone who took up pursuit. Even with a bicycle, John and I could buy Katie some time to get her sports bra back on.

Finally she gave us a grin and said, "What the heck! I might as well."

As simple as that, she reached down and grabbed the lower edge of her sports bra. She carefully lifted it over her breasts and then skinned it up over her head and off her arms. I had been holding her Walkman, but at this point reached around and put it in my bicycle pack. Looking back to Katie, I offered to put her sports bra in too.

"Oh, no! I am keeping this with me! If I give it to you, I probably won't get it back until we get home!" she said.

"She knows me too well," I replied, giving John a wry smile.

We set off with John in the lead, Katie in the middle, and me bringing up the rear. I thought briefly about letting John bring up the rear so that he'd have more of a chance to see her, but I felt I owed it to Katie to be in a position where I could see what was going on.

For all practical purposes, Katie was completely naked now. All she had on were her roller-blades, wrist and elbow pads, and her painted on shorts. Actually, my guess was that anyone who saw her wouldn't even notice her shorts weren't really there at this point since she was topless. People were going to look at her bare breasts before they were going to take the time to try to determine whether her shorts were real. My judgement was soon put to the test as two bicyclists came toward us from the other direction.

"Hey, now!" the one said as he passed us.

"Great tits!" the other one called out after he had passed us.

"Thanks!" Katie called back to him as we continued along.

Fortunately, neither one of them turned around or decided to follow us.

I heard John saying, "If they only knew..."

We continued on and passed a runner. Looking back, he had stopped and was just staring after us. I gave him a quick wave and kept going. We went on a ways further without seeing anyone else before Katie called out for us to stop. I pulled up behind her and John turned around and came back to us.

"Ok, that is enough for me," she said, somewhat out of breath.

We had kept up a pretty good pace, but I think that it was the excitement that had her heart racing over the actual physical exertion. She took a moment to pull on her sports bra again but took her time and made a bit of a production getting everything tucked into place. She was clearly excited and her nipples pointed out through the fabric with obvious arousal.

John took it all in before finally accepting that the show was over.

"Well, guys, I am sorry to see it come to an end. Thanks for letting me be a part of it, though," John said. "You two are really great. I sure wish my girlfriend was this playful."

We wished him a good day and he told us he really doubted that it was going to get any better than this. Katie laughed at that. We started off towards the parking lot and he headed away from us, resuming the ride that we had interrupted.

Back at the parking lot, I got my bike loaded up as Katie took off her roller-blades. Once I had the bike on the rack, Katie called me over to where she was sitting on the curb. She had her roller-blades off and had her beach towel wrapped around her waist. "What's up?" I asked her. She pulled the towel apart and told me that she thought I had better get her home and take care of her. Looking down, I could see that she was wet and her juices were covering the tops of her thighs. I could not believe how turned on she was from the experience! Too bad there wasn't any good place for a quickie. There were some other people in the lot and although public nudity is a slight risk, public sex is just begging for trouble unless you're pretty sure of the area you are in. Katie wrapped the towel back around her to climb into the truck but once we were on our way, she opened the towel back up so that she could idly play with herself on the ride home.

At a traffic light, she put a well lubricated finger to my mouth so that I could get a taste of her juices to remind me of what I was missing. I was about ready to molest her right then and there, but she was doing a good job of fending me off to make sure that we were both in a frenzy by the time we made it home.

Although I kept to the speed limits and did not run any stop signs, I did my best to get home in record time. I pulled the truck into the garage and closed the garage door behind us. She started heading for the house, but I caught her hand and pulled her over to the truck. I pushed her up against it and kissed her hard. We were both worked up and this was not going to be "making love" but rather "animal lust" as far as we were both concerned. As I kissed her, I got her sports bra off and she was pushing my cycling shorts down so she could grab hold of my cock. After some intense kissing and fondling, I turned her around maneuvered her to the front of the truck. She braced herself against the fender and spread her legs for me. The pink of her pussy contrasting against the paint was still a hell of a turn-on. I slid into her and kept up a steady rhythm as we went at each other there in our garage.

It did not take us long for each of us to reach an earth shattering climax. Even with the doors closed, I wondered if any of our neighbors heard the commotion. We picked our things up and headed into the house towards the shower. A warm shower shared between us was the ultimate end to an exciting morning!