Exposing Katie 016

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With everything out of the truck, we stood back and looked things over to select what got heeled in and what we figured that we could get planted yet this afternoon. We were not quite ready for the birches, so those were going to get heeled. We divided up the rest of the stuff and pulled out a group of things that we were going to plant. With those set to the side, Katie went to the garage for a pair of shovels and we began the process of heeling things in.

The idea behind "heeling something in" is basically to dig a shallow hole, set the plant in it, and then mound the earth up around it. It isn't fully planted, but the earth berm around it helps to keep the plant from drying out like it would above ground. If you're going to have it there for any amount of time you typically take it out of any pot or burlap and make the hole deeper. We planned to get everything in over the next week or so, so we've found that things can be left in their pots. Makes it easier to pull them out and move them around again.

To put it simply, digging also required a certain amount of bending over and reaching so I was treated to a continued show. At one point Katie dug her shovel into the ground and then reached her arms up over her head to stretch. Needless to say, the shirt rode up to expose both her breasts completely. Back by the garden, we were not in direct view of any of our neighbors' houses, but we weren't exactly hidden either.

We got all the plants heeled in and took stock of the plants that we actually wanted to get into the ground. We ended up with about eight to ten plants sitting there in front of us. Katie and I talked things over a bit about where they were going in and then set about working on things.

I moved the truck out of the way and parked it while Katie went in the garage to get the wheelbarrow. We loaded a number of plants into the wheelbarrow along with the shovels and set off for our first location. We had four pots of perennials to put in near one of our trees.

As I said, our back yard is fairly private for being in town. The detached garage across the back of the property pretty much blocks off the view from behind us. Up at the house, we have plantings arranged to create several sheltered "rooms" behind the house and on the side of the house opposite the driveway. From these rooms back to the garage it is fairly open with the lawn, driveway, and garden but is still bordered on the sides. Along the property line by our driveway, the neighbors have a six foot slat wood fence. Along the other side of our backyard is a four foot chain link fence that continues around behind the garage to meet up with the wood fence. This fence has a series of bushes and trees planted in front of it. So we have a certain amount of privacy and people cannot just walk into our yard unless they climb a fence or go through one of the gates up by our house or through the gate in the wood fence at the back of the two properties. You'd pretty much have to be standing in just the right place or looking out a second floor window from one of the surrounding houses to get a view of our backyard. Not to say that those weren't possibilities, though.

With our new location, although we were up closer to our house and hence closer to our neighbors' houses as well, we were also somewhat sheltered by the "room" plantings and it wasn't like we were right under anyone's window. I couldn't see anyone watching us. Still someone could easily be surreptitiously watching us from behind the shades of a window.

Katie grabbed two of the pots and placed them down around the tree. Again, I was treated to a view up her shirt as she bent over. She came back to the wheelbarrow and grabbed the other two pots. This time I got a nice lengthy look up her shirt as she bent over to place the two pots and then spent some time moving things around a bit.

She got things located where she wanted and we began to work on digging the hole and getting the plants in place. I was treated to a continuing display as she'd bend over to dig or move the plants. At times the bottom of her shirt would get hung up on a nipple as she straightened up and it would leave the bottom half of her breast exposed for a bit (yes, her nipples are that prominent!). It was definitely a good show and made the time fly by as we worked.

We headed back to the garden with the wheelbarrow and loaded up the last of the plants. I was treated to another show. This time I could not help myself. I knelt down next to the pots as though I was messing with something and as Katie bent down next to me to pick two of them up, I reached up to her exposed breast and tweaked her nipple. She paused what she was doing so I ran my fingers across her breast, fondling it gently. As she offered no resistance, I moved my hand across to her other breast and fondled it for a moment before tweaking that nipple as well.

"I was beginning to wonder if you were even paying any attention to me," Katie finally said.

"Dear, I always pay attention to you. I was just enjoying the show and didn't want to scare you off," I replied.

With that I tweaked her nipple again, squeezing it hard. Her eyes closed and she gave a brief shudder at the pain/pleasure that it invoked.

Once she recovered she commented, "I was wondering how far I was going to have to go before you noticed." After a pause, she continued, "Where was that tropical island that we were going to move to where I could be naked all the time? I have to admit that you've gotten me to the point that clothing is starting to feel constricting to me!"

"Go ahead, dear," I told her. "Don't let me be the one to keep you from being comfortable."

"Don't tempt me," she said. "Or you're going to have the whole neighborhood talking about your wife's boobies. Only problem is that it's going to be my ass that the local police are going to be dragging down to the pokey."

I laughed at that. "I think I saw a movie like that once back in college," I said. "It was 'Reform School Girls' or something like that. Maybe they'd let me watch!"

She laughed as well. "You're so bad!" she told me.

We finished up loading the plants and headed up towards the house with them. Although I did not see anyone watching, we were much closer to our house and therefore closer to the neighbor's houses as well. It would have been much easier for someone to observe us from behind a window curtain as we moved closer to the houses.

It was a bit unusual to not see anyone out. On the one side of our house was an older couple. They were both overweight and tended to retreat into the air conditioning at the slightest sign of more than warm weather. Of the two of them, the wife was a bit of a gossip, so it would be more likely that she'd be peeking out the curtains than he would be. On the other side was a couple with two children. A nice day like today and I'm sure that they were out to a soccer game or some other event with the kids. I doubt that anyone further away would have had much of a view of where we were in our yard.

Still, even if nobody was actually watching us it was a thrill that Katie was being so casual about things in our very own backyard. Once again she treated me to a good show as we worked. In a way, I felt bad because she ended up doing more than her share of the work because I was spending too much time just watching her. I guess that is the price she paid for distracting me!

She was also getting pretty adept at getting the hem of her shirt to "catch" on her nipples and hang there as she straightened up. Or perhaps it was just a matter of her getting more turned on and her nipples providing more to catch on as they became more erect. Either way, her show was becoming more daring as we went along.

We finished things up and stood back to take a look at our work. Katie made a show of stretching with her arms above her head and the hem of her shirt rose a good two inches above her nipples. She held her position for a long moment before bringing her arms back down. Once again, her shirt caught on her nipples and stayed there. She made no move to dislodge it, standing there surveying our work and talking to me with her nipples and the bottoms of her breasts bared to the world.

She looked great standing there in the afternoon sun! Of course, she would have looked even better standing there fully naked, but there is something to be said with taking satisfaction in what you do have rather than always wishing for more. Besides, the image of her standing there was combining with the images in my mind from earlier at the garden center and the result was definitely provocative.

Although we could have stood there for the rest of the day like that, it was obvious that we had to move on at some point. With unspoken agreement, we both bent down and started picking up our tools and cleaning things up. We loaded everything in the wheelbarrow and headed back to the garage to put things away. Of course, I was treated to a few more views while Katie was bending over.

In the garage, we worked quickly at putting things away. As Katie was reaching to hang up the shovels, the hem of her shirt rose up to expose the bottoms of her breasts and then her nipples. She stretched a bit further and the hem ended up about an inch above her nipples. It was too good of an invitation to pass up so I slipped up behind her and ran my hands up across her belly to cup her breasts. She pressed back against me as she continued to hold onto the handle of the shovel, letting me know that my action was pretty much the response that she desired.

I rubbed my palms over her breasts, feeling her nipples stiffen. I let them slip between my fingers and squeezed them gently as I continued to palm her breasts. I could feel Katie's sigh more than hear it and felt her body relax against mine.

Still, she continued to hold onto the handle of the shovel. Almost like she was bound to it and was offering herself up to me as though she could not resist my advances. I decided to test that concept a little bit.

Still holding her breast and nipple in one hand, I lowered my other hand slowly down across her belly. At first I just rubbed across her belly at the waist of her jeans but then began to rub more firmly and work my fingers down below the top of her jeans. She still offered no signs of resistance, only pressing back against me as she held onto the shovel handle.

Taking the next step, I fumbled for a moment and then unbuttoned the button of her jeans. I resumed rubbing her belly while sliding my hand down further into her jeans. It was immediately apparent to me that she had not bothered to put on any panties under her jeans. It was pretty rare that she'd wear them under pants anyway, so I wasn't exactly surprised.

A bit more rubbing and I was ready to push things further again. I brought my hand up from her pants and with both hands I pushed her shirt up her torso and then up her arms to a point where it caught at her shoulders. Still no resistance. So I lowered my hands to her pants to lower her zipper. With her body exposed from her shoulders to her lower belly I resumed my rubbing, letting my hands roam all across the front of her body.

With her total lack of resistance plus her obviously increasing arousal, it was pretty clear where this was heading. We were back in the garage along the one side of Katie's Jeep. The sun was still bright outside and it was dim in the garage, so we would not be clearly visible to anyone looking in from outside. Besides, to get the right angle to see in you'd have to be in our house or backyard to see us directly. Still, the garage door was wide open and the potential to be seen was still there. That is what gives the thrill.

I started with her shirt, nudging her to get her to release the shovel handle for a moment while I pulled her shirt up and off her arms. I noted that she went right back to holding the handle as soon as her arms were free again. I then knelt at her feet to unlace her work-boots and remove them. While I did that, I was thinking about whether to leave her in her socks or not. By the time I had her boots off I decided that full nudity was definitely the ticket for today so I pulled them off as well.

Rising, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her jeans and slipped them down off her hips and down her legs to let her step out of each pant-leg. Dropping them at her feet, I rose and slowly traced my fingertips up her legs, across her hips, and up the sides of her stomach and chest. She shivered delightfully at my touch.

I explored her body with my hands, caressing everything from her shoulders to bottom to arms to stomach to thighs. Of course her breasts and pussy did not escape my attentions, just that I did not focus my attention on them alone. I did wedge my foot in between her feet and nudge them apart until I had better access to her pussy, though.

I could tell that she was getting worked up by my ministrations. Her breathing was heavier and she was moving to my touch. If my hands moved to her breasts or pussy she'd push her body against my hands, seeking more attention to those areas.

Gradually I acquiesced to her voiceless requests, spending more time caressing her breasts and pussy and returning to those areas more frequently.

I took a moment to remove my own shirt and then I pressed my body up against hers. She melted into my arms as I wrapped myself around her. I pulled her to me with one arm around her waist and the other across her breasts and held her tightly for a moment or two.

Releasing the embrace, my hands moved to her breasts. I cupped them and squeezed them, increasing the pressure until a moan escaped her. Then I grasped her nipples between thumb and forefinger of each hand and squeezed them and pulled them out from her body until a louder moan escaped her and she threw her head back against my shoulder.

Katie isn't particularly into S&M per se, but we've found that the pain/pleasure of having her nipples pinched is a definite turn-on for her. Still, I massaged her breasts and nipples for a few moments to take away the sting afterwards and she snuggled against me.

I continued to caress her body, moving my hands downward across her belly to her legs. I circled my hands to the inside of her thighs and slowly drew them up to her pussy. I stroked gently at her labia majora with my fingertips and could feel small shivers run through her body as I did so. Gradually I worked my way inward until finally I stroked my fingers down along the ridge of her labia minora. The shivers gave way to a shudder at that.

Gently, I stroked along her labia minora, lifting my fingers at the top and moving back down to the bottom so that with each stroke upwards I spread them apart a bit more. When my finger finally contacted the hardened nub of her clit, her body was racked with a strong convulsion and a groan escaped her lips.

I took pity on her and decided to forgo teasing her any more. I kept my finger on her clit and began to rub it in a circular motion, applying more pressure as I continued. Katie was alternating between moans and whimpers as I continued to rub her clit and she was beginning to buck her pelvis against my hand.

When her orgasm came, she cried out. I doubt that anyone was around close enough to hear her, but it sounded particularly loud considering our location. Her knees buckled a bit and I had to hold her up while she recovered.

As her strength returned, I let her stand on her own as I knelt to remove my own work boots and socks. Straightening up, I quickly unfastened my jeans and pushed them and my underwear down my legs and off my feet.

Once again I pressed my body against hers, wrapping my arms around her to hold her to me. My hands roamed her body again, rubbing her chest, belly, and thighs. As I could sense her arousal building again, I began to give her nipples and clit attention again.

I was getting her worked up again rather quickly, so I gently disengaged her hands from the shovel handle and moved her over to the front of her Jeep where I encouraged her to bend over and brace herself against the bumper. It didn't take much encouraging to get her into position with her legs spread enough for me to enter her from behind.

I held my penis so that I could rub it back and forth across her nether lips a few times to wet the head of it on her juices. I then eased forward a bit until I could feel her entrance and pushed further until the head of my penis was fully inside of her. I paused for a moment and then withdrew until I could just feel the tip of my penis touching her. Slowly I pushed my way back in. I love slowly working my way into her and we have found that the sensation particularly stimulating for her as my entrance and exit from her vagina stretches and releases her from around me.

I did this for awhile, just slowly pushing the head of my penis into her and then slowly withdrawing it. It was a bit of a game that we played. Despite the stimulus that it provided, I knew that it only served to fuel her desire to have me fully inside of her. So I began to work myself deeper inside of her with each push. Not all at once, but inching my way further into her with each stroke. She was moaning with each stroke and when I was finally buried totally inside of her she repositioned herself so that she could reach back with one hand to finger her clit as I stroked in and out of her.

Katie is no longer a stranger to self pleasure. Initially she had been embarrassed to even admit that she had ever done it. Then it took longer before she could relax enough to do it while I was watching. It had taken her awhile to realize how much it turned me on to watch her, which embarrassed her again at first. Once she got over those issues, it quickly became a way for her to both turn me on as well as to increase her level of pleasure.

I could feel her rubbing her clit as I thrust in and out of her. I held back and allowed her to reach her second orgasm. She did so noisily, crying out and bucking against me. She dropped her hand from her clit to the bumper so that she could steady herself with both hands. I could feel her pussy clutching at me as it spasmed in the throes of its orgasm.

I had continued to gently pump into her while she climaxed, but came to a stop and paused for a moment while she regained her breath. As she regained her composure, I started to slowly pump in and out of her again. Katie moaned and shifted her hips to attain better positioning. As I increased my pace, she got herself into position and her hand found its way back to her clit again.

Multiple orgasms are not unusual for Katie. More the norm than anything for her. But the fact that she had a fairly strong initial orgasm followed by stimulating herself to an even stronger second orgasm and was now working towards stimulating herself for a third orgasm pretty much indicated her level of arousal - she couldn't get enough!

The whole day had been arousing to me as well. From the toying around with the guys at the nursery to Katie's subsequent total nudity in front of them on to her flashing me in our own backyard and now our current sexual escapades. Granted, we were not exactly out in public view. But the garage door was open and someone could easily be attracted to the fairly obvious noises we were making and decide to come in to investigate. Nothing was preventing them from doing so if they so chose.

Seeing how much it apparently turned Katie on as well was the icing on the cake, though. I swear that I could feel my penis swell further inside of her at the thought of it and stepped up the pace of my thrusts. I could feel the pace of her frigging her clit increase in turn. We were both feeding off each other's arousal and our mutual pleasure was continuing to build.

If anyone was nearby, there was little doubt as to what was going on inside our garage. Our cries and the wet slapping sounds that our bodies were making against each other were pretty obviously identifiable. I wouldn't consider myself to be overly loud during sex, but I was definitely groaning as I approached climax. Katie is usually vocal about her climax and this was no exception. I could tell that she was building towards a considerable orgasm due to the extent of her vocalization. She was breathing heavily and moaning, occasionally letting out little cries. I could feel her fingers rubbing furiously at her clit as well.