Exposing Katie 017

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry had obviously been fascinated with the extent of Katie's labia minora. Likewise, I was fascinated with Sharon's lack thereof. Whereas Katie's clit was hidden within the "flower" of her labia, Sharon's was sitting right out in the open as though waiting to be played with.

I took some time to "explore" her nether region as Larry had done with Katie's labia. I probed along her labia and inside of her vagina, but I got the greatest reaction from being somewhat rough with her clit. Rolling it between thumb and forefinger brought moans and sighs, but grabbing it and shaking or pulling on it had her squirming and gasping. I had wondered if she would be able to relax enough to climax while having an audience, but the indications were that she was not going to have any problem.

With one hand firmly on her clit, I brought my other hand up to her breast. I palmed it and gave it a light squeeze as I rolled her clit between my fingers. Sharon moaned and bucked her hips against my hand. I continued to knead her breast while I rubbed and squeezed her clit. Sharon's breathing was becoming heavier and her hips were rocking back and forth against my hand. I got a hold of both her nipple and her clit and pulled on them both while rolling them between my finger and thumb. Sharon let out a moan and a shudder went through her body.

Sensing that she was close, I continued with my actions. I did move my hand to palm her breast and let her nipple slip through my fingers so that I could squeeze her nipple and massage her breast at the same time, which she seemed to respond to favorably. Rolling her clit between my fingers and squeezing on it also seemed to be the thing to be doing. She was clamping her lips together but still her moans were getting louder as she bucked against my hand on her pussy.

When she came, I almost missed it at first. Katie's orgasms are dramatic. For a small body, they are strong and wrack her body and send tremors all through it. Although she usually has no issues with being vocal, she had held back this evening which was understandable with the girls upstairs. Sharon's orgasm was quiet and I got the impression that it wasn't just because of the girls upstairs. Her body just tensed up and her mouth opened in a silent "O" as her hips twitched almost like a strong heartbeat.

After a moment she gave a sigh and settled back against me. I could tell that she was a little self-conscious, so I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big hug.

The four of us actually just sat there for a few minutes just grinning at each other before Larry asked if anyone wanted another beer. It was a shame to see the ladies get up and adjust their sweats to cover up again, but I suppose that all good things must end at some point.

As we headed for the kitchen we seemed to gravitate towards our spouses. I put my arm around Katie and noticed that Larry was doing the same with Sharon. I suppose that it was natural to "touch base" with each other again after something like what had happened.

With fresh beers all around, we stood in the kitchen talking. The conversation never really touched on what had just happened, but it was casual and easygoing. Not like anyone was nervous or embarrassed about what had happened.

Larry asked if he should confirm with his co-worker about the hunting cabin and I said I was up for it. The ladies again encouraged us and said the girls were definitely up for a ladies' night and have a sleepover. The two of them started talking about that and Sharon was saying that the girls would love to give everyone "makeovers" and that was about where Larry and I wandered back to the living room with our beers to continue our own conversation.

We talked briefly about our plans, who was going to bring the beer and what else we would need and so forth. We commented on the fact that there was probably four times as much planning going on in the kitchen and they were staying at the house than our planning for driving two hours and spending the weekend out in the wilderness.

It was getting late, so things wound down and we said our good-byes. Hugs and kisses are common for us, but things seemed a bit more intimate as we all parted. Kisses on the lips are not unusual, but my kiss with Sharon was decidedly more passionate than anything we had shared before and our hands were more free with one another as they roamed each other's bodies. Katie confirmed later that her kiss with Larry was a similar experience. Larry and I shook hands in parting, grinning at each other the whole time. Katie and Sharon hugged and kissed each other, giggling the whole time and agreeing to get together to plan out the next weekend together. Larry and I agreed to finalize our own plans once he talked to his co-worker.

The conversation on the drive home was easygoing. We talked a bit about what had happened and about other things as well. Katie seemed especially content now that it was clear that we could share our experiences with Larry and Sharon and she was looking forward to their coming "girls' weekend."

It was late and we were both pretty tired by the time we got home, so there wasn't any more "play" for the evening. We got ready for bed and got undressed, curling up against each other's naked bodies for the night.