Exposing Life's Cruel Irony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tauntingly the email said, "Do you really love your husband or are they empty words? If you do not want to give him this gift, you could always tell Royce the truth you have hidden all these years! Oh, by the way, I have several means in your home to know if you follow the directions or immediately tell Royce the truth."

A shiver went down Doris' back. If this guy wanted her to take erotic pictures for her husband, the next thing he could be demanding is a copy for posting on the web. Doris thought she would give her husband the pictures but no way was she going to risk that this guy would post anything. She hoped for three more weeks, but would settle for delaying things for another ten days.

She also feared that this guy had to be someone who knew the family or had found someone to put bugs in her home. The thought of the latter caused anxiety. How could she turn to the house upside down on Christmas Eve without raising questions from everyone? She could not, and she knew it. She would look discretely here and there, but could not do a more complete search until the 27th when Royce went to the office. She also recognized that the sender of the email had waited until the time to complete the tasks was short and thereby limiting her time to think of other options.

In a matter of minutes Doris printed of the attachment. The three choices were easy. The first read, "With the presentation of this coupon, your loving wife will suck your cock until you cum in her mouth."

The next, "With the presentation of this coupon, your loving wife will make arrangements within two weeks for you and her to have a romantic weekend."

The third statement said, "With the presentation of this coupon, your loving wife will serve you dinner and give you a long erotic massage while she dressed in an outfit of your choosing."

The next coupon read, "With the presentation of this coupon, your wife is willing to allow her husband to fuck her anywhere in the house of his choosing."

After those coupons, she thought that it would be pushing either her or her husband's comfort zone. Yet two of the four she had done in some form with Vince and would be willing to do so with her husband. The next coupon was still okay, "With the presentation of this coupon, your loving wife will purchase by the next evening 3 men's magazines for you to enjoy while she jerks you off."

The next coupon in the email read, "With the presentation of this coupon, your loving wife will go out in public for at least 3 hours dressed in a manner of her husband's choosing."

Still another coupon read, "With the presentation of this coupon, your loving wife will attend a strip club with her husband and will pay for two lap dances with the lady of his choosing."

The next coupon caused her to shake her head. It read, "With the presentation of this coupon, your loving wife will allow you to video tape her striping and masturbating." Vince had wanted her to do a video in August but she refused.

Choosing two of the remaining five coupons caused her some fear. Any of the five could bring forth questions she was not prepared to answer. Each could redefine their relationship. Yet, she had to select two, it was just a question of which direction she would take their relationship.

Her eyes read, "With the presentation of this coupon, your loving wife is willing to provide her husband within 45 days one of men's ultimate fantasies, watching her have sex with another woman."

The next coupon caused her hand to quiver, "With the presentation of this coupon, your loving wife willing to bring to him within 45 days another woman to fuck while she waits elsewhere in the house."

The next coupon alarmed her further, "With the presentation of this coupon my husband is informing me that he will shortly be watching me be fucked by one or two men."

The next coupon in the email read, "With the presentation of this coupon, your loving wife is willing to be your sex toy for a whole weekend (Friday 6 PM to Sunday 11 PM), doing without question whatever her husband commands."

The last coupon read, "With the presentation of this coupon, your loving wife will arrange for her husband and herself to attend a swingers club where she will ensure that he enjoys as many women as possible."

Since her twenties Doris had a mild curiosity about what it would be like to play with another woman's breasts and touch her pussy. Vince tapped into that curiosity when he forced her to have sex with Jill in August. Having sex with Jill was mildly pleasurable. Because of how she was humiliated and how they tried to dominate her likely diminished the experience. Having sex with a woman went into the envelope.

Doris all but eliminated escorting another woman to his bed and turned it upside down in the stack. She could not imagine picking up a woman for her husband's pleasure. She turned the others to face sideways. She had to go to the mall and grocery store. She slipped the envelope in her side drawer.

As she was worked her way through the stores that morning she was having difficulty settling on which of the remaining three to eliminate. She leaned toward eliminating the sex servant option as it made her so vulnerable to doing anything. Yet it would demonstrate her explicit trust in him and that she was prepared do anything he wished. Still there was a risk.

She knew what a swingers club was like and without question she enjoyed herself the night in March when Vince took her there when Royce was out of town. Yet her ability to witness her husband with other women was another matter. Once that bridge was crossed he may want to do it more often. What if he did not react well to the idea? They had never talked about anything approaching such an idea. She felt cold when she realized that she could not go with that option as there was bound to be someone who would remember her from her visit with Royce.

She would be willing to have multiple men but only if her husband was comfortable with this. When she thought about it she had similar concerns as she had with the swinger club.

Bringing another woman to his bed too was fraught with logistical issues. She thought momentarily about choosing that one. Maybe she could get beyond her jealousy she thought. If she was involved, she could do it convinced herself. Yet, the thought of him asking if it meant she had been with another man disturbed her.

Being a sex toy interested her as it could bring about some wilder things with Royce. Whatever would happen would beyond her control, and she felt some comfort by that thought. On the other hand, the club option meant he was going to be with another woman. She would know about it well beforehand and would be prepared. As she was drove home mid morning Doris determined she would go with the sex toy option was best. It left Royce in charge.

As she drove home tears started to well up. She pulled off into the parking lot of a local park. She wept as all her wrestling over what to put in the envelope was likely moot. It would not likely going to make any difference. Few, if any would be redeemed before she told him.

When the tears stopped flowing Doris reminded herself that she was not going to be controlled any longer by Vince or any other blackmailer. She made a grave error. She compounded that mistake again and again. Yet, this was now and she was going to do the right thing in three weeks. In the meantime, she would play the game she was asked to play. It took her twenty minutes to gather herself together and redo her make-up.

-------------------------

When she got home the house was quiet. The men were out and Pam was napping. She set up camera on the dresser. Using the timer she started to take pictures of herself.

As she looked at the pictures of herself as they printed off she felt they were all wrong. Putting the camera on the dresser just did not work. She felt a little guilty for not going with the club or the other woman options. If she had been with another man, and repeatedly with him, was she not being selfish in denying him being with another woman or two.

She rationalized that she could try to find a different club. Maybe she should give him that coupon as well she thought. Doris was lost in these thoughts as she printed off the six pictures of herself in the den. She was so lost in thought that she did not immediately notice that Pam entered to feed the baby.

As she heard the baby coo Doris quickly removed her nude image from the screen. She was relieved that the sheet was just finished printing the last one just as Pam sat on the sofa. Doris was embarrassed but was calmed that her daughter-in-law seemed not to notice.

Pam smiled at the red faced Doris. She caught a glimpse of the photo sheet. As she was giving Jeff similar pictures this year, Pam suspected what her mother-in-law was printing. Pam spoke quietly, "I'm giving the same type gift to Jeff. Unfortunately, they lack the zip I want." Putting the baby over her shoulder to burp him Pam asked, "Can I see yours?"

Before Doris could recover from her embarrassment and gather a response Pam was looking at the pictures. Pam said, "They are like mine. They will do nothing for him. You are too static and the angles are all wrong. The boys will be at the soup kitchen for another two hours. Let me get my camera. We can take new pictures for each other. If you want something special before you tell Royce, let's make sure the pictures will be memorable."

Early last evening when they had a chance to be alone Doris' daughter-in-law hugged her. Pam assured her mother-in-law that no one in the coming weeks would learn of Doris' affair from her.

Pam also said, "Don't sell your husband or your family short. Mom reminded me that love of family goes along way to bring forgiveness when one sets out to do the right after a major mistake."

Last night and throughout the day Pam's comments instilled hope. Yet in the back of her mind she still thought, "but she really do not know how bad this is."

Doris was embarrassed but saw not harm. Betty was out shopping. Pam brought back two light blue sheets, one for the floor and one as a backdrop. Pam told her mother-in-law they did not want their husbands to know where and who took the pictures. She then instructed Doris to keep the camera set on portrait mode so the background would be blur.

Doris felt awkward at first being behind the camera but after the first ten shots, most of which she deleted, she felt more comfortable. Doris was struck by how several of Pam in a black baby doll looked. The one with her standing and drawing her finger back across the top of her pussy while the other was pinching an exposed breast was very erotic. The look in Pam's eyes were sultry and wild. Shots of her in the red teddy she just purchased were equally erotic. The shape of the teddy drew one's attention to the valley between her breasts and the valley of her womanhood. Doris thought several of the full nudes would stir her son.

Dressed still in her red teddy Pam clearly felt more comfortable behind the camera and skilled at giving directions to help shape posses for Doris. Later as they looked at the pictures on the screen, Pam had a talent for using the lighting and the angles to enhance Doris' beauty and the erotic nature of the pictures. As they were looking at the picture of Doris licking her own nipple they heard Betty quietly utter that it was an interesting picture.

Pam noticed that Betty's tone was playful. Her smile was infectious. Pam and Betty's eye's locked for a moment. The brightness of her eyes leapt out at Pam. The quiet perfect daughter, the perfect reflective student seemed to be anything but at the moment. The look on her face and the way her head turned was sensuous.

Doris was embarrassed and stuttered an apology while her daughter-in-law replied that she agreed with Betty and told them about the Christmas gifts for their husbands. Doris looked embarrassed but Pam said, "Mom, we are all girls here. There is nothing to apologize for."

Betty agreed and giggled she would keep in mind doing this when she eventually married.

When Pam said she only wished she could include one or two wilder one's, Betty replied, "Why don't you?"

Though she had one or two ideas Pam still answered, "I am not sure what I could do." She was uncertain if she should push things with her mother-in-law.

Impetuous Betty spoke as she moved toward the door, "I have some ideas. By the time you finish printing off the pictures I'll be back."

A short while later Betty appeared at the door with a bath robe and carrying an old wooden chair from the garage and a long blond wig her elder sister wore in a high school play nine years before. Betty placed the chair on the sheet as she said "Mom, you get behind the camera."

Pam had an idea where this was going but Doris was stunned when after putting the wig on Betty dropped her robe to reveal that she was dressed a black semi transparent bra and matching G-string. Through it and the spiral leave design one could glimpse her shaved pussy and nipples.

Pam was momentarily distracted by Betty's appearance. Her sister-in-law's sensuality and the playful look in her eyes caused her to miss a comment from Doris about her daughter's appearance.

As she moved toward Pam she tossed her bleach blond hair, "Let's give him every man's fantasy."

With a glint in her eye and a broad smile Pam nodded. She had caught glimpses of her sister-in-law's rarely revealed wild side before, now she was catching more than a glimpse.

Doris objected but Betty assured her that with the wig and the right angles her little brother would never know it was her. Pam sat on the chair while Betty moved behind. Placing her wavy hair down the side of her face as Betty leaned over Pam and started to play with Pam's red encased breasts and nipples.

Doris busied herself taking pictures from various angles as the breasts became exposed. Pam moaned her pleasure as Doris zoomed in on the nipple being pulled lightly by two of her daughter's fingers. Getting two shots of mother's milk emerge brought a warm feeling to Doris. Then to her surprise through the viewfinder she saw and captured her daughter's tongue licking up a drop of milk.

As she took the pictures she tried to keep from showing Betty's face but knew that those that showed part of her face would be deleted later. She then got pictures of her daughter's hand positioned on Pam's pussy as she stood to Pam's side. Doris noticed Pam's hand was running up and down Betty's long legs. Doris' eyes noticed that Betty's hand was not just changing positions for a pose but was actually playing with Pam.

Doris kept taking pictures as her daughter-in-law's hand drew out her daughter's right breast as she wondered about her daughter's sexual orientation. She zoomed in and clicked away as Pam licked and then nibbled at the tit with an erotic smile on her face. As they were suppose to be getting only posses, Doris cleared her throat before saying she had a number of good shots. Before they finished Pam asked for one more series with Betty kneeling between her legs and face appearing to be in her pussy.

The two ladies stood after several shots were taken from slightly different angles. Doris was frozen as she watched her daughter take Pam's face in her hands and lean forward to kiss Pam. When the short kiss was broken, Pam noticed that her mother-in-law had not taken any pictures. Pam quickly reminded her mother-in-law that the purpose of this was to get some pictures.

As Doris raised the camera, Betty winked at Pam. A second later as Doris took pictures the two young women kissed not for a pose but tender kisses to say thank you for the pleasure they provided each other.

As they kissed Pam had never been given much thought to touching or being with another woman as a lover. Now that she experienced it, the seed was planted deeply. When they broke the kiss Pam noticed that her mother-in-law had a lustful look upon her face.

Betty asked if there was any more poses Pam wanted to get. Betty noticed some hesitation so she asked, "What is it Pam? Come on tell me."

Expecting it to end there Pam whispered it to her. Betty giggled, "Now my brother would definitely find it hot to have both sets of breasts he has suckled in the same picture."

After some aggressive persuading by Betty she got her mother to agree with three conditions, that Pam would promise that they were only for Jeff and secondly that she could have a set for her husband as well as with one distant shot and one close-up of her daughter-in-law touching Betty's breast without revealing that Betty was the other woman with Pam.

Doris said that if she was going to do this she wanted her husband to know the type of wife his son married. Doris felt that by making those two shots part of the condition that either Betty or Pam would drop the matter.

To Doris' shock, both women quickly accepted her conditions. Again she had miscalculated. Betty started to click away as mother and daughter-in-law stood topless side by side. After getting several pictures Betty took both women and stood them at a 60 degree angle to each other. Following another series she took one of each of their hands and placed it upon the other's tits. Doris initially drew back but Pam quickly put it back in place.

As Betty took the pictures, Pam could not help herself and she started to play with her mother-in-law's breasts. Doris' facial expression shone forth the pleasure she was experiencing. Soon Doris was reciprocating.

Betty kept recording pictures. From their facial expressions she knew both women were experiencing a sexual moment. There were only six more pictures left on the memory card when Betty whispered firmly to her mother, "Kiss her. Go ahead and do it. You want to. I can see it in your eyes." Critical thinking had long ago been left behind.

Pam heard the command and took it as directed to her. Like Doris, she too was now running on erotic desire. She hesitated for a second. Then Pam followed the command not because she had to do so but because she desired to do so. Both women moved their faces toward the other. Betty zoomed in to catch their first kiss, a type of lovers kiss. It was the cry of an infant broke their spell. Before she left, Pam hugged Betty and said thank you. Betty responded, "Maybe we can do more another time."

With a head spinning over what happened Pam hurried off to changer her son's diaper and then dress herself. This day was not going as expected. She had gone much further than she intended. She had been curious but she still never imagined touching or kissing another woman.

A small epiphany occurred in Pam's mind as she started to powder her son's bottom. Once an undefined line had been crossed, the excitement and energy of the moment just swept her away. It was not until after that a sense of guilt and second reason set upon her.

Putting Royce down in the crib Pam had greater sympathy for Doris. In the right circumstances she too could end up having an affair. She could see how the heat of the moment could be overwhelming and take one well beyond the limits. A tear formed in each eye because of how Vince played upon Doris' guilt. She felt anger that she was part of his line.

Vince used one mistake to take advantage of Doris. He had not done the loving thing by allowing Doris to walk away with grace. Instead he did a most unloving thing by using her as if she was just a meaningless toy. Tears flowed as Pam concluded that her father, "that man" as her mother now called him, was a self-center egotistical abuser of women. The lines suddenly connected in her mind. She whispered to herself, "My word, he is a type of rapist. He may not have raped her physically, but he raped her emotionally."