Exposing Life's Cruel Irony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------------------

As Doris and Betty were cleaning up the den, Doris too was surprised and stunned by what had transpired. She was still trying to gather her thoughts as Betty was downloading the pictures for selection and printing. Moving to get her earlier pictures and the one's taken by Pam, Betty said, "She is certainly a wild beautiful tigress."

Doris agreed and added without thinking, "I wonder if Jeff knows how seductive and wild she can be?"

"Knowing my brother I think he has an idea. I just do not think either of them realizes how seductive and wild she could be." Doris nodded.

As Doris completed cutting nine pictures of herself in the envelope Betty entered. Her daughter gave her seven of pictures of her and Pam as well as five of Doris and Pam. As her daughter was about to leave the room her mother spoke, "Can I ask you about something?"

Her daughter turned, "Mom, no I am not a lesbian. I just love teasing. I enjoy having sex as much as you." After a wink, she left leaving her mother pondering if it was true.

Before she could start to decide which pictures to choose Kristy's voice echoed signally that she and Paul had arrived for the evening. She quickly put the pictures in the red envelop with all the coupons and put it under her pillow. She would slip away and decide later which coupons to toss and which pictures she would include before sealing it.

She exited the bedroom thinking that this is one Christmas Eve she would never forget. It was also one Christmas she would cherish as she anticipated that it would the last as one happy family. Next Christmas her children would be torn over with which parent to spend Christmas.

To be continued...