Exposing Life's Cruel Irony Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty moaned in joy. Pam moaned in the excitement and newness of it all. Then her fingers moved between Betty's thighs as Betty's hand started to play with her full ripe breasts. A second later Betty's mouth was upon her breast and suckling milk from her. Pam's eyes closed as she cooed in response.

Pam's fingers continued to move upon Betty's moist channel. For the first time Pam was touching a woman in an intimate way. She felt a strange longing and excitement. Her heart was pounding in her breast so loudly that it seemed as if her ears could pick up the sound. She caught herself at that moment with a finger inside her friend's pussy.

Suddenly Pam quickly rolled back upon her back breaking contact. She had to stop now for she could loose control. She already went beyond where she was prepared to go.

Betty knew Pam needed to stop now. Neither wanted no regrets in the morning. Yet, knowing where Betty's eyes kept drifting, she drew Betty's face again to her breast. Yes she was being consistent with her prior thought but the battle was still not settled. When Betty looked at her, Pam nodded and said, "You can pleasure each of them for just a minute or so more."

Ceasing the opportunity Betty again dove in like a hungry child upon the objects of her desire. Her mouth was filling with warm milk as she sucked. The taste and the experience were wonderfully memorable.

As Betty feed on her breasts Pam noticed that the fingers that were playing with Betty's pussy were covered with a copious amount of secretions. Betty was clearly aroused. Pam drew her fingers to face and allowed the aroma to fill her nostrils before licking them clean.

As Betty looked up she saw Pam licking her fingers. She withdrew from Pam's breasts as she sensed that Pam's desire was about to pull her beyond what she was prepared to do and deal with afterwards. Betty said, "I need to stop before I do anything I would later regret. But thank you for allowing me to taste your mother's milk."

As they kissed briefly Pam tasted herself milk upon Betty's lips. When Betty's face pulled back Pam replied, "Thank you for the taste. If I did much more I would have lost control and I will not risk loosing Jeff."

Betty said she understood. As Pam adjust her baby doll Betty uttered "I am jealous of Jeff." And then quickly added, "I am jealous of what you both have." She realized that she made a slip and was about to repeat that she was jealous what they both have again but she knew it would only draw attention to what she just confessed. Instead she just let it lay there.

The comment hung there as the two women lay beside each other falling asleep. "Ohhh my" Pam said to herself just as Betty's arm went across Pam's chest. Betty's gentle breathing signaled she was sleep.

Pam lay there trying to think things out. Her life had certainly become more complicated in the last year. She was too exhausted and emotionally charged to reason clearly. She thought of getting Betty to return to her room but she did not feel compelled to do so. Moments later she too fell asleep as the clock read 1:12.

To be continued...