Exposing Life's Cruel Irony Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw herself into his chest once again. After holding his wife in his arms he drew his wife's face to his. His lips moved to hers and kissed her. The kiss was tender and soft, a lovely and long kiss that touched her soul. The kiss stroked her heart and confirmed that there was hope, that he did not want to reject her and that if she was willing, they would get through this together. For her the kiss became like a soothing balm upon a festering wound, a balm that started to draw out the puss and to start the healing.

Royce glanced at the clock, he and his wife had been in the bedroom for nearly an hour and a quarter. It was past time to return the family. Telling Doris that they would talk later he kissed her again but while doing so his hand moved over her breast and kneed it with his palm. Though she involuntarily moaned and would have liked more, she stepped away from him. "I appreciate the gesture, but we do need to talk more before anything else."

His head nodded.

As she wiped her face and touched up her make-up she said, "Before they go I think I should seek the forgiveness of Jeff and Pam for what I did to them. I have behaved poorly toward Pam."

When they finally exited the bedroom, the Christmas turkey that Doris had started earlier was close to being finished. Under Tara's direction the corn, peas, potatoes, cornbread and the other fixings were nearing completion.

When Doris entered the kitchen Pam who just entered from dinning room came over to her mother-in-law and hugged her. When Doris whispered, "before you go I need to apologize to you and Jeff", Pam whispered in her ear, "we love you mom." Doris started to cry again.

Christmas had turned out better than she had expected. She felt happy. The weight she had carried all these years was gone. Her husband and family made its removal easier than she had thought.

Once her eldest daughter and husband departed, she found a reason to get Betty to run an errand to the local convenient store. Doris quickly used that time to apologize to her son and daughter-in-law. They graciously accepted her apology and assured her of their love and support for her.

-------------------------

Once everyone had left Doris found her husband sitting on the sofa in the den reading before a roaring wood fire. She handed him a soda and sat beside him. When he looked at her she said, "That was some surprise from Pam's great grandmother."

Royce informed her that he was not that surprised. Thanksgiving weekend Tara, Pam and Jeff had driven five and half hours to go shopping in Chicago, at least that was what they told the family. Though they did do some Christmas shopping, the main reason for the trip was to visit Pam's great grandmother. Over the years Tara had become so fond of Mary that she felt she needed to tell Mary herself that she was going to divorce Vince and why she was going to shame him in the process. She assured Royce that Mary would understand and remain quiet as Mary had hinted often that she was not generally pleased with her grandson.

Mary had listened. When Tara and Pam finished Mary informed Tara that she had not been distributing some of her assets since she did not trust Vince. Mary had been concerned about Vince since he was a teen. She said that he was far worse than her son and that Vince was a big disappointment to her. The best thing Vince did was to marry Tara and give me two lovely great grandchildren. She knew even then his mother had to push him into doing the right thing by Tara.

Tara learned that Mary had been watching her and the family from afar. As she held her hand she told Tara that she had the patience of Job. To Tara's surprise she was told that she needed to take this step and she had Mary's support. Mary felt that her grandson had made a fool of Tara and it was appropriate that all realize that he was the biggest fool.

Mary tried to have a heart to heart conversation with Vince shortly after the death of his father and two younger brothers when their small plane crashed into a field sixteen years before. She had hoped that their deaths would have shaken some sense into him, but it did not. Mary said it was providence that hitting the deer on the way to the airport kept him from perishing too. She told him that God and fate had given him an opportunity to pause and to refocus his life. She was disappointed that he made not changes and that if there was a difference it only increase his desire to bed more and more women.

While Tara, Pam and Jeff were out shopping Mary read the report with great interest. What particularly caught her attention were two little comments Vince made to Jill concerning her. It was clear that he had little feelings for her. He only charmed her so as get a big inheritance. Her suspicions that he was playing up to her to get a greater inheritance was confirmed.

Royce said that Mary asked Tara to come to Chicago last week. While visiting Mary Tara left Chicago, Tara learned that Mary was going to restructure her will and start to distribute her assets in the coming year. Following the resent visit it was Tara's honor to give Pam and Jeff a check for $30,000 and a $10,000 for Royce's college fund. Tara smiled when she told them that Mary was going to be paying for a nanny for Royce. The young couple was still stunned when she also told them that Mary would be making further announcements and giving generous gifts to the family in January, but for now they were all to sit on the January news and keep to themselves the news of the checks.

Though he did not go into details, Royce said that in the next two months Vince and Jill would be exposed. He said he would give her more details as they were finalized but for now just be comforted that he would get his just rewards.

With her head bowed Doris quietly asked, "I have two questions. How can you forget what I have done? I do not think I could be as forgiving. And how can you live with me if you do not trust me?"

He lifted her head and looking into her eyes, "You are my love. You took the step of coming home and being honest. I cannot explain it other than to say that you are the center of my life. I have had just enough pain and fear over this that I have realized the value in having you as my life's partner. To give up on you would be like giving up on myself."

Then he laughed, "Also, it is because you forgave me for all the stupid and idiotic things I have said and done over the years. Remember our 20th anniversary and that you had arranged for the kids to be with Tara for the night, took the day off to cook a fantastic dinner, bought an expensive bottle of Champaign and put on a new sexy outfit you just bought. You planned a special romantic evening." She nodded. "And where was I? I thoughtlessly scheduled a business meeting that night. I had totally forgotten that it was our anniversary until I walked into the door to see you crying. The look on my face cut me to the core when I realized what I had done. Yes you were mad, but you still found it within yourself to salvage the evening and in the coming weeks graciously allowed me to try to make it up to you."

"But what I have done does not compare to that" she noted.

"Yes it is. Both were self-centered acts that have wounded the one that we love the most. In both, forgiveness helps us to redeem the situation." He drew his wife into his arms and their lips met. The kiss was tender at first but grew more passionate. One of his hands stroked her brunette hair while the other roamed her back.

She watched reach over to the end table and pick up the envelope with her erotic pictures and coupons. He stood and walked over to the fire. As he looked at her he said, "I need to tell you something about these."

As he threw the envelope into the fire Doris had a perplexing look upon her face. She listened to her husband explain that he, Tara and Pam had designed the email messages, pictures and coupons. He explained that they thought it might be a way to shake her and help draw her to come forward.

Seeing her eyes focus upon the burning contents he said, "They were a tool to an end. To keep them and use them I would be like Vince, manipulating you. I would agree that even sending them was a form of manipulation. I see now that you were already in process and this ploy was not necessary. To use any of the coupons would therefore be wrong. They were not offered with by your own initiative. I am sorry my love for agreeing to having sent them."

Tears started to stream down her face. She told him that forgiveness was not necessary, while it seemed that she was forced, she willingly gave them from her heart. Doris said though she would give be willing to them again, she appreciated his gesture. As she came into his arms, "we are in this marriage together. Thank you for telling me the truth and trusting me with it. I wish I had had the same courage earlier."

Little more needed to be said. Their history, what each had done did not need to be discussed. The burning of the envelope, the tone of their brief words and their facial expressions communicated that they were moving on as one. As he hugged his wife Royce said, "together is the operative word."

Feeling her in his arms and against his body as she kissed him, Royce's overwhelming desire was to take her and make love, to affirm that he loved her with every fiber of his being.

Doris being claimed and loved through their joining was also a dominant goal for her. She desired to confirm to her husband that she was not harmed by his rouse, that if anything it only strengthened her resolve to extract herself from Vince. It had helped her to realize that if she did not tell her husband she remained vulnerable to Vince's manipulations and abuse, or to anyone else he came to know what happened. Confession was necessary to break the cycle.

Telling her husband that he had done the right by her could wait another day. For now, being one and intimate with him was her need. Their kiss rapidly grew passionate. As their mutual passions grew, their hands explored each other's face, back and sides.


As Royce kissed her his subconscious hoped that by the end of the night they had claimed each other physically and emotionally. He knew that at that moment he was going to reassert his claim upon his wife, that her body was his and his was hers. He was not going to have sex with her, he was eager to give love and receive love with his wife. All that was left was the consummation of his desires and her desires.

As they moved back to the sofa Doris's passion rapidly soared. As with last night she wanted to demonstrate her love for her husband and to confirm through their love making that she was his. She quickly straddled his lap and threw her soul into kissing him. When his hand moved to her breast she moaned her approval. She moaned again when she felt his hardness touching her panty covered womanhood as her skirt had slid upward. She wanted to satisfy him fully and completely to the best of her ability.

She laughed when his hands fondled both her breasts aggressively before suddenly pulling her blouse apart casting several buttons across the sofa and room. It was the first time he had ever ripped a blouse from her. Though it was her red silk blouse she cried out "yes" in response to his lustful action. His face drove into her breasts nibbling one and then the other through the fabric. In the moment, a growing hot passion began to consume them.

As she moved to stand between his legs Doris pulled his polo shirt over his head to bear his chest with its scattered hairs. Though he was not as toned as he was in their younger years, or as muscular as other men, gazing upon his chest still stocked the fire within.

He sat there looking at his wife. She didn't object to the look of longing in his eyes. He looked into her eyes and smiled when he saw them twinkle. Doris reached behind her back and with years of honing the skill she undid her bra while quickly using her arms to hold it in place. She started to kneel between his legs. As her torso moved on an angle she allowed her bra to drop off her chest and down her arms.

Royce's gaze locked upon her chest. Even though they sagged with age, he still enjoyed looking at his wife's breasts. He followed them downward until they disappeared behind the head that was moving toward his northward pointing erection.

Doris pushed him back and began to unbutton his pants. As she pulled his pants down she kissed his stomach. A low moan escaped her husband's lips as his cock entered her warm eager mouth. Slowly she took him as deep as possible and into the top her throat. She was fighting the gag reflex as he groaned his pleasure. She felt the head of his cock jerk forward slightly as he hardened even further.

As she withdrew she kept her eyes locked upon his face. The pleasure upon his face brought her joy. She used her tongue against the underside of his of his crown and then ran her tongue down one side and up the other.

Her right hand danced back and forth across his stomach again and again while its mate was playing with the base of his cock and supping his balls. The tingles of pleasure were emanating from his thighs and midsections were bringing excitement and sensual satisfaction throughout his body.

As she took him into her mouth for the umpteenth time, his right leg moved between her legs. It moved upward and pressed into her cloth covered hot flesh. The feeling of his leg against her pussy caused her to move her hips up and down slowly. The stimulation being felt was pushing her higher and higher with a desire to cum. The aroma of his manhood and excitement filled her nostrils.

As her tongue swirled across his mushroomed head and tasked the oozing fluid, out of the corner of his eye he detected movement. When he looked to his right he did not see anything. Soon he gave little thought to it because of the pleasure of his wife going up and down upon his cock with her mouth. Royce knew he was not going to last long so he pulled his wife forcefully upward and kissed her longingly as she rested upon his thighs. Their breathing had become more hurried and erratic.

As they kissed his hand grasped her breasts. The nipples were distended and hardened. He twisted the nipples causing her to moan and break their kiss. Fire blazed from her eyes as he lowered his face while drawing up the left breast to his mouth. When his lips meet her soft breast with its hardened nipple, he devoured as much as he could of her flesh.

His left hand slid along the outside of her raised skirt. His hand raised the hem to her waist before his hand commenced to message and grasp at her rounded mature ass.

She lustfully moaned that she wanted him in her. He started to lift her and shift his weight to rise. But she wanted none of that. Pulling back to look him in the eyes she groaned, "I want you now! Here! Now!" She was eager to feel his cock in her overheated and damp vagina. With that she raised herself above him, reached between them and grasped him northward aimed manly muscle. She adjusted its aim and once it hit the center of the target she collapsed upon him drawing him fully and rapidly into him.

With her arms around his neck she started to ride him hard. His hands rested upon her hips, not trying to guide her but just enjoying her rocking and vibrations. His eyes locked upon hers. He saw that once again she was in that zone where her animal nature was dominating her and driving her forward. The sensation of his mushroomed head repeatedly knocking upon her cervix each time she rocked downward drove pleasure through his cock and into the rest of his body.

They were enjoying the exquisite sensations as her body quaked. She was cumming hard. He was not yet ready to cum but was desirous to continue their passionate dance.

Doris glanced into at the mirror over the sofa and before her eyes. She saw her hair flying and her breast bouncing wildly up and down, to and fro. A perspiration sheen covered her face and chest. She looked a mess but she did not care. In the corner of the mirror her eyes noticed a figure in the darkened kitchen. Betty was moving in the shadow.

Being beyond being alarmed and embarrassed Doris kept riding her husband. Doris saw her husband as a gone like her. He was too lost and hot to stop. She leaned down and haughtily whispered between breaths, "We may have an audience."

When she pulled back to look into his face, Royce nodded. Between erratic breaths their tongues sought our each other's mouths.

As she saw Betty move to the hallway she dismounted from him and turned around. She backed over him as he held and aimed his raging manly pole. Mounting him again she road him. She widened her legs further than normal. She raised her fallen skirt around her waist.

A hard wet cock going up and down into her, appearing and disappearing. She read an author long ago, she could not remember who, said that one of the greatest disappearing acts was seeing a man's cock disappearing into a woman's vagina or mouth. For some strange reason that thought crossed her mind. She also imagined the sight of her mature breasts flopping around while seeing the look of pleasure and satisfaction ripple across her.

Her body was responding to the sensations it was feeling. The erotic nature of it all washed back and forth across her mind to intensify her experience. Her breathing quickened and became more shallow as she thrust herself upon him driving her toward another climax. Her legs were beginning to send signals that they needed relief. She did not care about her legs as a climax began to well up within her vagina and provide her body with pleasure.

She opened her eyes as she cried out, "Ooohhhh uuummmm, yyyyeeeesss. Fuuuck me hard." She looked up, her daughter had clearly left them to their privacy.

Royce filled with eager desire and earnestness asked, "What do you want? And whose are you?"

She rocked upon her husband's hard cock and while playing with her clit said, "I want your cock. Oooohhhh uuuuhhhhhh.....I am your wife who wants only to..... yeeeessss I'mmmm cummmiinnnng..... pleaaseee you. Your's...ooooohhhhh yeeesssss."

Her ears picked up the grunts and groans from her husband. The pitch in his voice had changed. He was approaching his release as she pushed up and then down taking him fully again and again, and again. She felt his eruption shooting forth. She was thankful for it. She impaled herself and came with him.

Once he finished shooting into her she quickly turned around and kissed him passionately. The first words from her lips were "Thank you...thank you my love for forgiving me."

He looked at her, "Together in one marriage. We are together in all."

As she calmed, she looked him in the eyes and quietly said, "Yes we are together in all things. I am ashamed on one level to say this but I love sex. I crave passionate powerful sex. I fear that part of me is a slut."

"That does not make you a slut" her husband laughed. Their beating hearts continued to slow. After several more kisses he continued, "I hate that term. A guy who loves sex and has sex often is called a stud. Being called a stud is badge of honor. It is wrong to call a woman who enjoys sex and is good at it like you are my dear, it is wrong to call her a slut. I do not like double standards.... my wife may love sex, I love it and I want us to experiment but you are not a slut my dear...you are....hmmmm....you are a studette."

"Hmmmm a studette you say. Well my husband of mine, you are my stud, and I am happy to be your studette."

Within the very essence of their being, each knew they were one in heart, mind and body. Vince's control was now history. They knew that they had reclaimed their marriage and that they would work out everything together.