Exposing Life's Cruel Irony Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy took six more steps toward the door and then stopped. "One last thing, I did not include in the list of your children the child Tara now carries. The baby is not yours. If you read the document carefully in January, for legal purposes you accepted the baby as yours. You agreed not to dispute the parentage of the child. I am gifting to the child funds outside the agreement."

Placing a small card on the table by the door and tapping the card with a finger she said, "There is the name of the child's father."

Seeing his eyes light up as he read it Nancy said, "You thought you were in for the good life. You have reaped what you sowed. You will be forever haunted by the thought of who cuckolded you and impregnated your soon to be ex-wife. Things have a way of working themselves out." Sam opened the door. Knowing who was waiting outside Nancy said, "The police are here. Most of that check will be going toward your legal fees."

Jill looked at the card as Nancy exited. Her jaw dropped when she read it as three police officers entered. Her mouth fell open as an officer started, "Vincent William Anderson, you are under arrest for embezzlement, conspiracy to defraud, and grant larceny. You have the right..."

Another office walked over to Jill, "Jill Lander, you are under arrest for...."

----------------------------------------

Memorial weekend the following year Doris stood on the end of the cottage dock watching the gentle waves lap at the shore and the listening to the robin in the tree above her. I was so peaceful and calm. She sat down on the white wooded bench that Royce painted the prior September.

As the warm air filled her nostrils her mind recalled the events of the last year. Royce How Betty's miscarriage had drawn her daughter closer to not only Pam and Jeff but also to Tara. Betty was happy as a lark to be the godmother to Nancy, Betty's daughter.

A tear filled her eye as she thought of Tara. The relationship with her best friend had almost been lost. She was ashamed of what she had done, but her therapist helped her to work through her guilt and to understand how it happened. Counseling helped her to accept how Vince played to her fears and guilt to psychologically manipulate her. She still accepted responsibility for her affair, but did so in a more balanced manner.

Tara too started to see a therapist in an effort to find her own healing. Their pains caused by a common enemy drew Doris and Tara closer. Closing her eyes she visualized the April evening when she took a step she felt necessary.

Doris and Royce had just finished visiting their therapist bi-weekly for nearly four months. Though it started out focusing upon communication and trust issues for Doris and Royce, it quickly shift to Doris healing. The therapist desired to see her alone, but Doris insisted that she wanted her husband there. She wanted her husband to hear everything. She insisted that nothing was to hidden from him. The therapist agreed when he saw how open Doris was with Royce and how supportive Royce was to the process.

The therapist helped Doris to understand her need for love, acceptance and her submissive leanings. She never realized the degree to which her mother's quiet submission to her dominating father impacted her self-esteem and view of marriage. She came to realize that how Vince initially treated her had subconsciously reminded her of her father and made her vulnerable to him. When the relationship recommenced, her fear of being alone and sense of shame kept her bound. She cried for days when she accepted the significance of what their therapist called a form of psychological rape.

Tara too came to understand how Vince undermined her self-esteem. His weekly belittling statements kept her in the home too long. She had been so bound to him that when Tara learned of an ongoing affair he had she blindly accepted his apology. She also mistakenly held she was the cause for him finding comfort in another woman's arms. For years she did not continue her education because "that man" as she now called Vince would not support her desires. He kept saying they could not afford it and her place was in the home with her children.

The first major wedge in Vince's control started one July 4th weekend at the cottage. During a conversation about schooling, Royce asked why Tara never returned to school. When Vince quickly said they could not afford it Royce interjected, "Tara has a great mind and I could not live seeing it going to waist over a few dollars. Tell you what, we have a few extra bucks, we'll pay for two classes each semester for four years."

With Doris' enthusiastic addition that the kids are old enough to look after themselves Vince's public argument was negated. Completing her education and securing a part-time nursing position started Tara on the road where her identity did not revolve around her husband.

Understanding what happened and why did not diminish Doris' sense of guilt and a desire to make amends to Royce. Nor did it diminish her need to get revenge in some form upon Vince. Doris knew Royce now understand her need and desire to do penance. What she proposed to Tara and did that April evening was part of her doing penance.

Doris put together a romantic evening filled with calming music and candles. She prepared lasagna, one of her husband's favorite meals. After cuddling in the den and playing with each other she told him that she had a special gift for him. In preparation Royce had him go to the bedroom and put on his red boxers while she changed in the main bathroom.

When Doris entered the bedroom in a black semi-sheer robe with Tara in tow Royce knew this was Doris' act of penance. No words needed to be spoken as Royce rose and moved to Tara. He smiled as he brushed a lock of hair from the left side of her face. He kissed her very gently and tentatively at first. She responded with similar tentativeness. When the short kissed ended, they both looked at Doris to see her reaction.

When their lips meet Doris felt a slight sense of jealousy. What surprised her was a feeling of contentment and happiness for Tara and satisfaction.

Doris did not know what to say to them but the look on her face was sufficient as Tara's face moved forward toward Royce's. Soon their kisses became more urgent and longer. As Royce hugged Tara into himself their tongues explored the other's mouth.

Recalling the Christmas pictures and feeling more confident with his wife's comfort, Royce turned Tara around to face Doris as she rested in a bedroom chair. He moved behind Tara and moved against her back. He leaned down, parted her hair and lightly kissed Tara's neck. His right hand moved across the pink sheer material that covered her breast. A shudder ran through Tara's body.

As he kissed Tara's neck his eyes looked into his wife's. Doris smiled slightly.

Royce's hands slowly undid the buttons to expose the pink demi-bra. As he moved the top across her shoulders, Tara dropped her arms. The top fell to their feet as his hands messaged and toyed with her breasts. Tara felt a growing pleasure moving through her body. Her heart was racing. Her head moved back upon his shoulder while she looked into her friend's eyes. Seeing no jealousy or anger she was happy to allow Royce take her fully.

His eyes watched his wife's face as he undid Tara's bra and drew it off her chest. He observed his wife's eyes widen as Tara's breasts came into view. Seeing his wife move forward in her chair did not escape his notice and confirmed his opinion. He turned Tara around. Her bare breasts were mashed into his bare chest. Their kisses became heated and filled with yearning. She was kissing him from her heart and he was responding from his as well. Their kisses were raw yet with the passion of lovers.

Doris sat back on a chair. For some unknown reason Doris smiled as she watched Royce' cock press up against her friend's belly, a belly that showed a small bulge. As Royce's hand moved across Tara's back Doris knew that her friend was not only going to have sex but was about to be loved intimately. She was going to find how different Royce was from her ex. Unlike Vince, Royce's focus was upon Tara's pleasure more than his own.

As his other hand squeezed Tara's ass cheeks a quiet moan escaped from Tara. In a matter of a few minutes Tara was laid across the bed. Tara's feet rested across his shoulders as he knelt between her thighs.

With his chest resting on the bed his face was less than a foot away from her shaved womanhood. Tara had shaved herself completely earlier as she wanted to be fully open to him. For many agonizing minutes her lover studied the first pussy he had seen since marrying his wife. His eyes studied it with a smile upon his face. Tara watched his eyes and became content to allow him to take his time.

Royce noticed how her pussy lips were thinner than his wife's. His fingers parted her feminine lips and slid along is pink canal. He saw the inner walls of her lips glisten with her juice. As he touched her, Tara suddenly sucked in her breath. A second later she exhaled to the sound of a quiet moan.

Turning her head Tara looked at Doris as she arose from the chair. As their eyes locked Tara moaned as Royce's tongue commenced to explore her pussy. As her whimpers of pleasure increased, her hips danced right, left, up and down in response to his mouth and fingers.

Doris decided to move out the room to give them time alone. Tara shook her head "no" as her hand motioned for Doris to stay. Doris froze in place. When Tara looked at her again, their eyes locked. Doris moved toward the bed.

Royce's hips rose as he repositioned himself. He kept us exploring this new woman's famine center. Doris moved beside her husband and took hold of his hard shaft. His shaft seemed harder than it had been in months.

As he turned to look at his wife Royce slid two fingers once again into Tara's inner warmth. Husband and wife smiled at each other. As they kissed Doris tasted her friend's pussy upon his lips and tongue. As they kissed the moans from Tara increased in intensity. When the kiss ended they could hear the sounds created by a very moist pussy and his thrusting fingers.

Royce slowly slid his fingers out of Tara. He moved Tara's legs wider as he moved upward beside his wife. Again Royce kissed his wife. Tara ginned at the display of affection between a man and his wife.

When Doris first approached her about doing this Tara was eager to have sex with Royce. She always liked Royce. She too saw this as an opportunity to not only have sex with another man but to balance matters somewhat with her husband for being with Doris. Though she was eager, she controlled expressing her willingness to exuberantly. Now that it was happening, she was willing to surrender her inner being to him.

When the kiss broke, Royce looked into his wife's eyes. His hand moved to her shoulder. Without a word he guided her between Tara's thighs. She saw the look of command upon his face.

When Doris shared with Tara her wishes for this night, she spoke in terms of it as just Tara and Royce. Doris saw herself mainly be an observer. If there was any participation by her, it would be minor. Now she was being gently drawn in as an active participant.

Her friends' earlier gesture and his look set a new course.

She obeyed the commanding look as his eyes pointed her toward her friend's pregnant wet pussy. Doris gave a tentative lick. Her friend groaned her pleasure and using her left hand encouraged Doris to explore and pleasure her more.

Doris licked Tara's pussy up and down, from clit to ass, planting her tongue broadly against her shaven flesh. Her husband's hand lightly stroked and explored her back. Tara moaned. An inner smile came to Doris.

Pleased with Tara's positive response Doris explored her friend's pussy with greater energy. Pleasuring another woman was not unknown to Doris but this was the first time she found herself driven to enjoy the experience. She pressed her tongue firmly against Tara's little clit, stroking it. Rachel moaned beneath her.

Minutes later Tara's hips started to undulate. Tara's pussy was wetting Doris' mouth and face. Knowing the pending climax was mainly a result of her work brought an erotic joy to Doris. She looked up to see Tara's mouth filled with her husband's cock.

Being licked and pleasured by another woman was an unknown experience for Tara. Though she was feeling euphoric over the thrill of it all, she craved a hard cock. She also wanted to feel loved, not just experience sex.

When Doris felt herself being tugged upward by Tara she followed the unspoken request. The two women kissed gently at first. After the second kiss Tara's hand moved behind her friend's head to draw her in for a longer and deeper kiss.

When this kiss ended, Tara firmly looked at Doris and with a demanding tone said, "Take your husband's boxer's off. Then guide his hard cock into me!"

Doris moved to her knees. She pulled his boxers off. His cock stood firm and proud. It waved like a water stick searching for water. Only this stick was in search of a pussy. She was about to suck it when she heard a female voice say, "No....its mine."

Doris moved her head back. She held his cock and pulled her husband gently forward as her friend moved to the center of the bed. As she moved her husband into position Tara nodded her approval and gave a lustful "Ohhhh, I want him so much."

As he positioned himself over Tara, Doris guided his hips and cock toward the intended target. Tara's thighs widened as he moved to enter her.

Tara knelt by the bed and watched his entry and their connection. She knelt as she observed their moving slowly at first. They moved with desire and a growing passion. Their eyes were looking at each other. Doris was not surprised that her husband moved down to kiss her friend. She kissed him back. What she saw was not a man and woman having sex, but a man and a woman making love. Their pace quickened and then slowed. Tears formed in Tara's eyes as they sought to provide each other pleasure and love.

As she moved from the bed Doris realized the lovers were lost in each other. It was as she heard Tara cry out her first release that tears welled in her eyes. As she moved toward the door Royce rolled Tara over so that she would be riding him.

Standing in the doorway Doris kept watching for another minute. Her husband's hands explored Tara's body as she rocked her hips upon his hardness. His wet hardened shaft moved in and out of his lover with growing intensity. Her breasts flew hither and yon as she danced upon him. Tara was lost in the sensations of the moment. Her impaling upon him grew more rapid. His moans increased with her increased pace. Just before she exited the bedroom her ears picked up her voice, "I love you Royce."

As she walked out the door with tears now streaming she heard his voice, "I love you too."

Though she knew such expressions could happen, hearing it was another matter. The words brought a wave of emotions. Though there was a sense of happiness for Tara, there was a strong sense of loss in her heart too. Her husband no longer just hers. In the background she heard her friend scream, "Ohhhh yeeessss! Not another......yeesss!"

Later as the house became quiet Doris sat at the kitchen table feeling lonely. Tears were flowing down her face when she felt a hand upon her. Standing behind her were Royce and Tara. Without a word her husband drew her into himself and kissed her. His kiss was tender and loving. Between kisses he thanked her. Then he quickly told her firmly that her place was by his side. Though she had checked her tears but again they flowed at his assurances.

Her head was turned and Doris found herself looking into Tara's face, a mere foot away. Tara too thanked her before saying, "come back with us. I have never done this.....before.....please make love to me."

An hour and half later as Doris lay in bed completely satisfied. In quietude she nuzzled against her husband. Her heart felt a peace unknown in many years. With head against her husband's shoulder her hand was upon her husband's midsection. The difference from the past was that her hand was holding Tara's whose hand rested on his midsection as well as she slept against his other side. In the following months the Kimble's relationship with Tara deepened.

Sitting by the lake Doris' eyes again closed. She smiled as she recalled the expression on Vince's face when after he was sentenced he turned to see Royce, flanked by Doris and Tara, being kissed by Tara. His eyes widened when he witnessed Tara lean across to kiss Doris with a lover's kiss. His expression was priceless.

Her mind quickly drifted to a night of passion in early April. Royce had not been feeling himself lately but that following a romantic dinner he prepared Royce was all over her. He was particularly attentive to her body's responses and the subtle signals of need. It was a night filled with powerful releases and combined with loving tenderness. She recalled having at least four orgasms.

The last words Royce spoke before they fell asleep in each others arms was, "You continue to wow me. Thank you for being the joy of my life. You are a wonderful women, mother and wife. I love you with my whole heart." He warmed her heart with those words.


With her eyes still closed eyes Doris wept openly as the words and images of that night were filled her mind and heart. Doris was still crying when she felt a hand drawing her head gently upon a shoulder and an arm of comfort embracing her. An hour after Royce and Doris fell asleep in each other's arms her husband's convulsing and gasping awoke her. She knew what was happening. She quickly climbed onto him. She pounded his chest and gave him mouth to mouth, but to no avail. When she realized he had slipped from her into eternity she fell upon his form, held him, and kissed his unresponsive lips. Repeatedly she whispered, "I love you my dear....oh how I love you!!"

Over dinner he had talked about how proud he was of his children and at being a grandfather twice over. After dinner and before moving to the bedroom they cuddled before a fire and recalled their life together. Their time became more passionate when they talked about how they now had a common lover that they shared from time to time. All that he said and done indicated to her that he sensed that his time was near. She was convinced that he had prepared her for his departure.

She lifted her head and looked at Tara as her far hand picked up the urn and hugged it into her breasts. "I miss him so much."

Controlling her tears Doris continued, "Thank you for being there for me and allowing me to move into your home."

Tara held Doris' face in her hands, "I miss him too. We are not alone. We have each other." She drew Doris into a hug and she kissed her friend upon the lips.

As they hugged Doris tried to shift things to the lighter side, "I know you are not alone. You still have your stud not far away."

After the hug and a short kiss they started to walk back up the dock. As the reached the shore Tara laughed, "We will just have to find you new stud of your own." With a smile on her face she added, "Unless you want to share."

"You're nasty" Doris replied with a forced giggle. "Yet, given everything..." Doris just could not finish her thought.

Tara looked around her and smiled, "Royce loved this place. It is time to spread his ashes along the walkway."

Upon the veranda holding Angel, her baby sister, Pam watched the two women spread her father-in-law's ashes. To her one side Jeff held young Royce. To his side Betty wept quietly with her arm wrapped around her brother's arm. What Pam overheard that August afternoon had altered the directions of all their lives.