Exposing My Silky Smooth Mound

Story Info
She strips naked and receive a shower of cum.
4.4k words
4.43
192.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,065 Followers

"This 41 year old must have died and gone to heaven." I smiled to myself as I lay completely naked and stretched out on the king size bed. Hugh was gently caressing my right breast as I looked deeply into his dark brown eyes, my hand resting lightly on his impressive firm plump penis. My right leg was looped lazily on the shoulder of his twin brother, Lyle, who was gently licking my moist pussy. "Could life get any better than this," I wondered - especially as the twins were just 21 years of age.

The boys had been pampering me with a continuous wave of pre-climactic pleasure for well over an hour. I was aroused to such a degree that I had to be careful to hold back my orgasm. Hugh and Lyle sensed this and would take me to the edge before retreating to enable me to gain back control. My breasts were swollen with desire and my nipples hard and sensitive, my skin was warm and flushed, my pussy liquid fire with my clit exposed and solid.

Hugh shuffled up the bed so that his erection was now level with my mouth. He softly smoothed my hair with his hand as I opened my mouth to take in his cock. My lips drooled as I tasted the pre-cum oozing out of him. Nectar for the Goddess.

"Oh God!"

I breathed deeply as Lyle also changed position so that his cock was as the entrance to my gaping cunt. Agonisingly slowly he pushed himself within my velvet walls until I was completely filled. He remained still other than to turn my head away from Hugh's penis to kiss me on the lips, his tongue tasting my saliva. Afterwards he looked into my eyes and said, "I love you."

I groaned as I saw that Hugh had begun to pump his cock with his hand. I was now desperate to see him ejaculate his thick cream over my aching tits. Lyle lifted himself off my body and rested on his strong, muscular arms, only cunt and cock were now connected ....

Before I continue I suppose I'd better first explain how I came to be with these twins. I'll try to keep it brief.

My husband had a business connection with someone in Dubai. He was actually British born but made a fortune in property abroad. He was coming to the UK for a short stay, together with his two nephews, who happened to be the twins. I was asked if I would look after 'his boys' as they wanted to go to Devon to meet up with some friends on a soccer tour. I would get an unlimited company credit card for a week, so I thought, "Why not?" It would be a break and maybe I could top up my tan and relax - the English weather permitting, of course!

After I had agreed and met the Dubai millionaire I wasn't too sure if I was doing the right thing. While I was momentarily alone with him he winked at me and told me to, "Give the boys a good time." As he said this his fat hand moved to squeeze my bottom.

As I have already said, I was a bit doubtful about the arrangement but then Lyle and Hugh walked in and I reckoned everything would be just fine. They were gorgeous! Okay, okay so I could have been old enough to be their mother, in theory, but these were like two Greek Gods or something. Tall, tanned, defined arm muscles. "What must the rest of their bodies be like?" I wondered. "Maybe rippled stomachs, firm rounded buttocks and long, thick ..." I shook myself back from my fantasy.

The next day I picked them up in my Mercedes and we were on our way from London to a posh hotel in Devon. Oh bless! They were so polite and well mannered. They were just too good to be true.

I'd dressed quite casually for the journey, though I did 'forget' to wear my bra and my nipples were on over-drive. They were poking hard through the thin material of my blouse and yes, my skirt was a little too short to drive in but I thought I looked pretty good! I just wondered, though, what their Uncle may have told them to expect from me.

The journey was uneventful but I did happen to notice them both glancing at my breasts a lot, especially after I had undone another button at a 'bathroom' stop we had made. And, of course, my skirt did rise quite high on my thighs as I drove.

We reached the hotel and settled in. I had a glorious room with a sea view and a massive bed. The evening was okay but we weren't really completely relaxed in each others company.

When I returned to my room that evening I must admit that my thong was a little damp and I needed my helping hand to relax me before I could sleep.

The next day Hugh and Lyle wanted to go to the beach in the morning so after breakfast I went to change into my bikini. I realised that the one I had brought with me was quite small, almost minute. The bottom half had tie sides and clung to my smooth pubic mound like a second skin. It was a good job I had shaved my pussy hair before I came away. The top was just two triangles of thin material that barely controlled my full breasts and, of course, my nipples were standing to attention. As I looked at myself in the mirror I was getting quite turned on. If I didn't hurry up and get going my bikini bottom would be saturated before I even went for a swim.

The beach was lovely and there wasn't that many people about. The boys slipped out of their clothes and were soon standing before me in their swimming trunks. Everything I had imagined about their bodies was correct and the bulges in their shorts were very impressive. "God," I thought, "I should have brought my vibrator with me on this trip. I'm certainly going to need some form of relief by tonight."

The twins rushed into the sea as I lay down to make the most of the morning sunshine. I first massaged sun oil onto my body which made me tingle with enjoyment. I slipped my bikini top straps off my shoulders and tried to relax as my excited nipples seemed to wrestle with the thin material. I wanted to fondle and touch myself but thought I had better not as this was, after all, a public beach.

About half an hour later Hugh and Lyle returned, their beautiful bodies glowing with energy. I sat up and as I did so my bikini top slipped so that it rested on my nipples. "Come into the water for a swim," they both said at once. I couldn't really refuse, and thought that perhaps the cold sea would dim the lust building in my loins.

We were soon splashing about and laughing in the water and were throwing a ball to each other that we had found on the shore. They seemed to delight in watching me stretch and reach for the ball, my tits almost bouncing free. My bikini bottoms were clinging to the folds of my pussy and I felt so alive and, well, very horny.

We finally went back to the sand for a sunbathe and Hugh rubbed some oil onto my back, his warm hands moving down towards my bottom. I wanted him to touch my flesh under the bikini and to squeeze my buttocks and for Lyle to join in as well. I turned to look at Hugh and could see his penis was erect under his trunks. I knew exactly what I wanted. My hand lightly reached to touch his hardness and I said, "Why don't the three of us go back to my room at the hotel." They looked at each other and Hugh answered in a quiet, almost shy voice, "Yes please."

Without any further words spoken we made our way back to the hotel, walking faster and faster as we got nearer and nearer to our building. I was breathing heavily, feeling nervous and excited at the same time. The idea of two handsome young men making love to me filled me with such anticipation that I was sure I would cum at just the thought.

Finally we reached my room. I wasn't going to mess around I knew what we all wanted and quickly dropped my dress to the floor and stood there in just my damp bikini. But I wanted them to see all of me so I ripped off my top and my breasts swung free, my nipples bursting with sensitivity. I released the tie sides of the bottom of the bikini and it too fell to the floor. They looked at my nakedness and I could see the passion in their eyes.

"You first," I said staring at the large bulge in Hugh's jeans. He licked his lips nervously as I lay on the bed with my legs slightly apart, my pussy and clit craving attention. His jeans were soon discarded and the sight of his smooth, large erection made me moan, "Come on, quickly, make love to me." He had a condom in his wallet and rolled this over his hardness and immediately fell on top of me while grabbing clumsily at my tits. He pushed himself between my legs. His penis sunk into my softness but before he was fully inside he shouted out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Before I realised what was happening he had finished and was withdrawing from me. He got up and left the bed.

I was panting with frustration. "Lyle, for fuck's sake, get over here! I need to be fucked."

Again I was disappointed. He sucked on my left nipple briefly for a few seconds, pushed into me and onthe second stroke came with a large whoop and a shout.

I looked at them both standing next to the bed with big satisfied smiles on their faces. Two beautiful men but not one good fuck between them. What an anti-climax!

"That was fantastic," beamed Lyle, "Thank you so much."

"Erm, is that it?" I asked, almost in disbelief.

They looked at me with puzzled expressions.

"How many women have you both had?" I continued.

They blushed and replied, "Well, actually, you were our first."

"Well, actually, in that case, I think you need a few lessons. Hugh come and lay next to me. Lyle get a chair so you can see. Watch and listen."

"Hugh, just do what I say. If you get your girl sexed up properly, she'll do anything for you. So take your time with lots of foreplay, loving and caressing. Get her so juiced up and she'll be begging for you to fuck her. Start with your mouth on my neck, gently kiss your way down to my shoulder. Mmmmm, that's it ..."

And so I continued for the rest of the day and the next day too. I taught them all I know about sex, but mostly concentrated on what gave me the greatest pleasure. I don't know how many times I orgasmed butit wasn't just the sex. The three of us became so close emotionally and we also laughed and talked a lot as well. It was a wonderful time.

On the second evening we went to dinner, me wearing just a thin dress and nothing underneath. But I could tell the boys were uneasy and I asked them what the problem was.

Hugh went quite red and then told me they wanted to meet up with the soccer team the next day. I couldn't see this as being a problem.

Hugh continued, "The thing is our uncle said you would do something for us, erm, and for the soccer team, and we sort of promised that you would do this."

"Okay, what exactly is this favour?" I asked.

"Erm, it's bukkake ... for the team."

"What the hell is bukkake."

Hugh went on to explain, "It's where a woman kneels down and the men then all ejaculate on the woman's face."

"And you want me to do that? What exactly do you think I am?" I said angrily.

"Uncle would pay you and ..."

"And nothing," I interrupted, "I'm not some sort of whore or prostitute. I only do what I want to do and certainly not for money." I was livid.

I got to my feet and almost spat out, "I'll see you both tomorrow at eight o'clock for breakfast. Don't bother coming to my room tonight." I stormed off to my bedroom feeling annoyed and insulted.

Once inside I stripped off my dress, had a quick shower and crawled naked into my bed. I was mumbling to myself, "The damn cheek, who do they think they are?"

I closed my eyes, but my imagination was racing. I could see in my head a team of naked, healthy youngsoccer players all with rampant cocks and one after the other shooting their sperm onto my body. God, I was getting so turned on at the thought. Beautiful, hard penises, lots of them all lined up ...

"God!", I cried out again and kicked off the bed covers while massaging my breasts. My hand pushed between my legs and a finger slipped easily inside my wet pussy. I was groaning and thrashing about lifting my cunt high as I finger fucked myself. I needed to climax and before long I was cumming over and over as my juices spilled onto my fingers. I finally calmed down but could still 'see' all of those erections, desiring and wanting me. I needed to be fucked ... and right now.

I wrapped a robe round me and was soon knocking on Hugh and Lyle's bedroom door. As I went inside I said, "Okay, I'll do bukkake, or whatever it is, but right now I want you to fuck me. I dropped the robe to the floor and knelt on the bed with my bottom towards the boys, my wet cunt and anus exposed. "Come onone of you, fuck me."

Hugh was the first to react and I felt his penis at the entrance to my cunt. Agonisingly slowly he pushed deep into me right up to the hilt. Lyle seated himself by my face and I took his sweet tasting cock into my mouth. This is what I needed: to be filled to the maximum. I was soon groaning and cumming ferociously as they spilled their semen into me.

I lay back on the bed with sperm flowing from my mouth and pussy and said, "This bukkake. I'll do it but these are my rules. They can only shoot their sperm over my tits, not my face, and no one can touch me. I'll stay for forty-five minutes only and that's it. There'll definitely be no gang bang or anything like that, it'll be purely them unloading onto my boobs. Okay?".

"Yes, okay"

And with that I returned to my room for a restless night's sleep.

Next morning I awoke sweating and shaking. I was so nervous, I couldn't eat breakfast and as we drove to the football ground we were silent.

We reached our destination at about 12.45. The game had finished and the team would by now have all showered and be waiting for me. Hugh and Lyle went to the changing room while I stayed in the car. My heart was thumping and I felt like driving away but something inside of me was excited. The thought of seeing a dozen naked, virile, young men all looking at me made my juices start to flow. I could feel my face becoming flushed. There was a knock on the car door window.

Hugh was there, "They are ready for you".

I took a deep breath and shakily followed Hugh. We reached the changing room and the door was opened. In I walked.

At first it was deadly quiet. I looked round to see the young men all with towels wrapped round them and obviously with nothing on underneath. Suddenly there was a big cheer and all sorts of shouts and remarks were made while the door was locked behind me. I counted thirteen bodies, lovely bodies, and my desires and fantasies were becoming a reality.

I slowly walked to the middle of the room wearing my high heels and thin summer dress. I smiled and looked at them all one by one while I undid the front of my dress to my waist. My tits were braless and were almost hanging out. As I glanced about me several of the 'boys', as I will call them, were rubbing their cocks.

God, this felt amazing. Thirteen men all looking at me, desiring me, wanting me. I could feel my nipples harden as I gently shrugged the dress off my shoulders letting my full breasts bounce free. I had to rub my tits, my senses had taken over and they felt so sensitive. I was in fire.

I started to walk round the room in just my thong and within a couple of feet of each of the young men. I could feel their eyes on me, on my tits, my bare bottom, my legs and the area that remained covered. I reached out to a couple of the guys and pulled their towels from them exposing their cocks. Shouts of excitement went round the room and I could feel my nipples harden even more - this was all so amazing.

I hadn't intended to, but once I'd circled the room, I began to lower my thong. I wanted them to see my moist cunt. As my smooth mound came into view there were all sorts of comments and when I was finally completely naked another huge cheer went up.

I spread my legs slightly while pushing my pussy forward, the atmosphere was electric with anticipation. Someone had laid a large towel on the floor and I went over and kneeled down.

"Who is the team captain?" I asked.

A tall boy answered nervously, "Me."

"You first then," I said.

The lad looked so awkward and embarrassed but came over to me. I couldn't wait to see the first shot of cum exploding over me. I pulled his towel from him and his cock was erect and hard.

"Go on," I whispered to him, "wank yourself over my tits."

The room was quiet again as he began to move his hand up and down his penis. I knew he wouldn't take long to cum and sure enough he exploded with a slight groan. Thick spunk hit my tits. He must have been saving it up for ages as he ejaculated again and again. The white fluid trickled over my nipples and the sight made me virtually cum myself. I shivered and felt my thighs dampen.

Others were now moving towards me and three of them were in front wanking furiously. I love to see a man cum and the thought of three or more at once had me tingling with pleasure. As they rubbed away on their cocks I reached a hand down to gently manipulate my clit. God it was hard and then the first dollop of semen hit my tits followed almost straight away by the other two. I was being covered by spunk and my fingers brought me to an amazing orgasm. I shuddered and shook and watched as more cocks were aimed at me.

I felt one load hit my back and shoulder, another my neck. I tipped my head backwards to stop any from hitting my face but I was now being covered and I didn't mind a bit. It felt like I was the most desired woman on the planet and I was getting a little out of control as my fingers made me cum once again.

I wanted them to see me properly, as they ejaculated, so I lay down on the towel with my legs spread wide and bent at my knees. My cunt was open and for them all to see. Spunk hit my stomach and as I looked upwards I could see penises of all shapes and sizes. They all seemed to want to cum more than once. I was so aroused that I almost wanted them to fuck me one after the other. I'm sure I could have managed them all.

My mind was so depraved that I lay flat on my back and started to push my fingers inside my cunt. I was pummelling myself hard and I orgasmed noisily. My fingers were drenched with my juices and stray shots of spunk. I pulled my pussy lips wide open hoping someone would shoot their load onto my exposed pink, wet opening.

There was one guy, I had noticed, that had a larger penis than the others. When I saw him wanking for a second time I sat up and reached for his hardness. The head of his cock was shining with pre-cum and I took him in my mouth and sucked. He shouted out and everyone stopped and watched as I slurped on his length trying to take as much as I could into my bulging mouth. As he came I swallowed but some ran down my chin. What a sight I must have looked, but I didn't care. Animal sex had taken me over. Then a disappointment brought me back to earth.

There was a shout of, "Get ready lads our coach will be here in ten minutes."

The last wad hit my tits and the boys moved away from me, the tension broken as they made their way to get dressed.

I got to my feet and pulled my dress on over my spunk stained body, picked up my bag and headed for the door. There was a huge round of applause, cheers and thanks before I left.

I smiled and made my way to my car. The sunlight felt warming and fresh as I sat ready to drive away. I realised I'd left my thong behind but I wasn't going to go back now.

I drove away until I reached a large car park near a beach. I sat still gathering my thoughts and looking at my face in the mirror. Luckily I had a towel in the back of the car so I began to clean myself up a little and apply my make up. The dress was sticking to me and my still erect nipples were showing through. In fact the material wasn't covering much properly at all.

I got out of the car to try to straighten my dress and make myself respectable. That's if you can be respectable after what I had just done! I did the best job I could and headed back to my hotel.

Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,065 Followers
12