Exposing My Wife At A Hotel Window

Story Info
Wife reluctantly agrees to strip in front of a hotel window
761 words
3.9
77k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hard to describe why, but I have always gotten very turned on at the prospect of exposing my wife to other guys. It's not that I want them to fuck her, but the idea of showing her off really excites me. She has always been shy about the idea, because she doesn't like showing herself and doesn't think anyone but me should see her naked. However, she wants to satisfy me sexually and after coaxing, can be talked into it.

We had experimented with taking videos of her and posting them online, and it made me extremely horny knowing how many other guys were seeing my wife's tits and body. Plus, I really love the idea of treating her like a slut and making her be naked in front of others.

One weekend we decided to get away and have a weekend-vacation to relax. Nothing crazy, just some time away from home to break up the day-to-day stuff. We booked a nice resort style hotel and it was quite lovely. Our room was a large one bedroom unit on the 7th floor, which overlooked the hotel grounds and faced the opposite side of the hotel.

We checked in and did the usual things a couple might do on their first day at a hotel. As day gave way to evening, I was in bed watching television while my wife showered. As she was in the shower, I started thinking about her naked in the shower. My first instinct was to get naked and hop in with her, but then I thought some more about something else we could to spice things up.

My mind wandered and I started to think about how much I enjoy exposing her. My dick was getting harder and harder just thinking about a way to show my wife's rather large tits off. Thinking about this some more, I noticed the window and found my answer.

Some minutes later, my wife emerged from the shower in a towel and I engaged in getting frisky with her. I kissed behind her ears, down her neck and slipped my hands under her towel to begin playing with her large breasts. She knew what I was after, and happily obliged (after perhaps playing a bit coy).

I knew I had to get her horny too before suggesting something new to try, so I ran my hands over her body, squeezing, fondling, pinching and rubbing all while kissing her in the spots she loved. I could tell she was getting excited by all of this because the moaning began, followed quickly by her gyrating her hips against mine.

One of the role plays we enjoy is having her be my sex slave and generally treating her like a slut. I told her how much it turned me on for her to be my sex slave, and how she acting like a slut was sexy. She moaned and responded, "Anything for you, master".

As we played with each other, I whispered I wanted to try something new tonight, "I want to show your big tits off at the window." She paused in her gyrations and did that thing wives do when they aren't sure about something, but not against it either. I continued, "You have such big tits and I know what a little slut you are. I want to show you off and let everyone see what a whore you have become."

A few more kisses on her neck and a gentle nudge and she slowly got up from bed, shot me a look, and then proceeded to the window. She had drawn the shades over the windows prior to her shower and asked what she should do. With my dick in hand, I told her to pull the shade back so anyone could see her giant tits.

She slowly moved the shade back and moved into the light, allowing anyone who might have been glancing at our hotel window the view of one, then two giant breasts.

The idea of her exposing herself like this was amazing. Not only was she showing her body off, but she was obeying my commands and this really had me turned on.

I got up, pushed her against the window and began fucking her. Her pussy was already soaking wet from being naughty, and our pace quickened until both of us collapsed in an orgasm like neither of us had experienced in a long time.

A smile on my face, now the real question was what else could I do expose my wife?