Exposing My Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
My increasing desire to expose my wife's body.
912 words
4.17
190.9k
104
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be a series in several parts based on true experiences. The first few will be tame. As the series progresses, the subject matter will become more and more daring.

*****

It began one October evening around 7:00 P.M.

I held my beautiful 26 year old wife as I placed an order at a local pizzeria. I work out with weights three times a week in my bedroom and I usually order food before I start, because I like to have a good hearty meal when I'm done. My wife usually gets the door and makes sure the table is set and the meal is ready. This time, she decided to take a quick shower as I started my workout, because the person I spoke to on the phone said the delivery would take about an hour. I watched her let down her shoulder length blond hair, and slip her clothes off before she closed the bathroom door.

She is gorgeous. She has perfect little B cups with soft little pink nipples on her white creamy skin. She is only about 5' 6'' and 110 lbs, but most of that weight seems to be concentrated in her hot tight ass, which gets attention everywhere she goes, even if she dresses conservatively! She works out too, and has the feint hint of defined abs, but still is soft enough to be feminine. I watched her with a smile on my face as she closed the door and turned the shower on.

30 minutes later, she was still showering and I was doing my last heavy set of squats as the doorbell rang. Knowing how I don't like to stop a workout, I heard my wife shut off the water in the bathroom and rush to get dressed. She came into the room as I was doing a set, threw on some black sweatpants, and a random white t-shirt that was lying on the floor, and ran to get the door.

I finished up my last set, cleaned up the room and walked into the dining room. As I did, I heard a warm rich male voice at the door, the delivery boy, desperately trying to engage my wife in small talk. I could tell by her intonation that she was trying to end the conversation, but wasn't getting anywhere. She is very quiet and reserved, and she has trouble getting out of situations she doesn't want to be in: she thinks it's rude to end a conversation before the other person is ready to.

A couple of minutes later, she came in with the food, and I knew right away why the delivery boy didn't want to let her go. Her skin must have been wet from the shower when she threw on the white t-shirt, and with the cold October breeze, her pink perky nipples were very visible under the damp, semi-transparent material of the shirt. As I looked at her, realizing what the delivery boy had seen, I had to sit at the table to hide my arousal.

I had mixed emotions. I have never liked the idea of my wife wearing revealing clothes outside, but for some reason, in this safe situation, the thought of another man seeing her hidden flesh turned me on more than I could have imagined!

As we sat down to eat, she made a joke about what had happened, but all I could think about was how turned on it made me to know someone else had seen so much of my beautiful wife exposed! In my mind, I was already making plans to get this to happen again. When we finished dinner, I rushed her into the bedroom.

When I got her to the bed, I began by gently nibbling her little exposed nipples through her t-shirt. Then I started testing the waters, so to speak.

"It's sort of fun knowing that he saw how hot you are baby," I said in a cross between a whisper and a growl, "maybe I like showing you off..."

"Ha," she both laughed and moaned as took her other hard nipple gently between my teeth, "the delivery boy certainly had fun!"

I lifted her shirt to her neck and went to work on her bare chest with my lips. "And what if he saw this," I indicated her completely naked breasts, "without that layer of fabric between?"

She began to buck her hips against me with all the stimulation I was giving her. "Then," she moaned, "I guess we wouldn't have to give him a tip, huh?" She smiled wickedly, but I didn't know if it was something she really was considering or if she thought it was all a joke.

I tore of her sweat pants to find her wet, and I started fantasizing. I started asking myself how I would feel if a stranger could see what I was seeing right now: her fresh slit, the drop of moisture glistening down her thigh, her exposed ass... how would I feel if some stranger tasted her?

As I thought this, I ran my finger against her slit and touched it to my tongue as her moan rang out against the walls of the room. Then with all of this in my mind, I took her hard, thinking constantly that someone was watching her every move, hearing her every moan, feeling her every curve.

I had never come so hard in my life.

To be continued...