Exposing Oneself, a Sexual Disorder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flashed a dozen truckers, before reaching the tollbooth. The man who collected tolls must have been monitoring the CB radio because, as she pulled in, he was already looking, staring, and ogling all that she was showing him. Taking her time to show him what she needed him to see, she asked him for directions to the mall, even though she knew how to get there. Never making eye contact, when he wasn't taking to her exposed tits, he was talking to her exposed pussy.

She parked her car in a spot where there was a man sitting in his truck. With her blonde hair, pretty face, and big tits, she knew the man was watching her. Even when she wasn't flashing, even when she wasn't showing her panty, her bra, her tits, her ass, and her pussy, men were always watching her. With her skirt up to her crotch and her transparent panty so exposed, she parked her car at the perfect angle for him to see her spread her legs, when she alighted from her vehicle.

Making her flash appear accidental, she pretended she didn't know he was there, when she reached down to buckle her shoe with her legs still splayed wide open. Knowing she was giving him a good long look of her sheer, panty clad pussy and her bra, nipples, and areolas, when she leaned down to fix her shoe, with him, no doubt, thinking that he was in the right place at the right time, no one would suspect someone who looked like her would flash someone who looked like him. He was the nineteenth man that she had flashed today.

Her first stop, of course, was her favorite place to flash, the shoe store, one that had a young, cute salesman helping her to fit her foot. She waited for the store to empty, so as to have the undivided attention of the shoe salesman, without having to endure the nasty looks, she'd, no doubt, receive from other woman, who wished they could be as brazenly provocative as she was, while wearing her short skirt and low cut blouse. So very easy to do, her favorite shoe store flash was to try on boots a size too small. With her foot raised high and with all the pulling, tugging, and struggling that the shoe store salesman did to fit her foot, before measuring her foot and getting the correct size, her skirt raised higher, as her legs parted wider. By the time he squished her foot in the too small boot, as if she was a patient having a gynecological exam, her foot was against his shoulder and her legs were stretched apart, as if she was doing a cheerleading split.

Then, when she put her foot on the floor and leaned down to feel where her toe was in the boot, the front of her blouse nearly fell to the floor. After getting a exciting good, long look of her panty clad pussy, the shoe salesman got another thrilling good, long look of her sheer bra clad areolas and nipples. Already having practiced her moves at home in her full length mirror, she didn't need a mirror in the store to see what the salesman could see of her. She just had to watch his eyes, along with the growing bulge in his pants. Just as she was excited to masturbate over all she was showing this poor man, she imagined that he couldn't wait to masturbate over all that he was seeing of her.

Having already flashed her naked body to her two neighbors and three trash men, her panties and bra to a dozen truckers, the toll booth attendant, the man sitting in his truck in the parking lot, and to the shoe salesman, she felt liberated from psychotherapy and group therapy. So long as she didn't feel guilty about flashing, so long as she flashed to an admiring audience of men and not children, what was wrong with flashing her body? She wasn't hurting anyone and all the men she flashed appreciated the free show of her sexy, sheer lingerie. If she was doing anything, she was doing public service work to all those men who were, no doubt, sexually frustrated and denied seeing the live nearly naked, lingerie clad body of a beautiful woman. The thoughts of them masturbating over all of what they've seen of her today, while thinking of having sex with her, made her happy that she was a sexual, cock teasing woman. With some of the men she flashed good looking, manly types, she'd suck their cocks, if she could, while they whispered in her ear, how much they enjoyed her flashing show.

Her next flashing episode was to happen at the one the rare women's clothing stores in the mall that still had curtains on their dressing rooms. With those curtains never closing all the way, accidental on purpose flashing was easy to do and she understood why stores switched to the privacy of doors for the modesty of their customers. Yet, there were many women just like her, exhibitionist women, who didn't mind giving admiring men a free show.

Looking up at the ceiling of a dressing room that had no roof, she wondered how much of a free show she'd be giving store security, too. She wondered if they copied the video of her to play over in the privacy of their home, while masturbating. She wondered how many men had photographed and had taken videos of her to post on the Internet. A star in her own one woman flashing show, she suddenly felt famous.

She collected a skirt, a blouse, and a bikini and quickly headed for the dressing room. Already having an audience in place, there was a boyfriend standing outside of one dressing room waiting for his girlfriend and a husband standing outside of the other dressing room waiting for his wife, no doubt. Closing the curtain in the middle, while leaving a three inch space on each side, one peep opening for the boyfriend and the other peep opening for the husband, as soon as she entered the dressing room in between the girlfriend and wife, she sensed both men gravitating to each side her dressing room curtain. Not having much time before the girlfriend and/or the wife emerged from their dressing rooms, she quickly began strip down to only her transparent bikini panty.

With each piece of clothing removed, as if a stripper paid to strip for a private party, her excitement grew with the feel of the heat from the men's stare. Prolonging her excitement and maintaining their attention by slowing her strip, while hoping that their women didn't emerge from the dressing rooms prematurely and before she could show their men her nearly naked body. First she unzipped and unbuttoned her skirt, allowing it to fall to the dressing room floor. Then, turning, bending, twisting, and stretching to pick up and neatly fold her skirt, she flashed them her ass crack, pussy lips, and pubic hair through her transparent panty. When, she removed her blouse to show them her nipples and areolas through her barely there bra, knowing they could see all she was showing and knowing they were staring, on the pretense that she didn't know they were there, she turned to face them without looking at them. Finally facing them with her head turned the other way to look at herself in the mirror, she reached around her back, unhooked her bra, and released her breasts.

No doubt imagined, she distinctly heard an audible gasp of pleasure from the two men, upon them seeing her naked C cup breasts. But for her neighbors and trash man today at the garage door opening, the truckers on the highway, the toll booth attendant, the man in the pickup truck, and the shoe store salesman, it had been a long time since she had flashed anyone and she was so very excited to have flashed these two men her naked breasts. As soon as she heard their girlfriend and wife emerge from the dressing room, show over, she quickly dressed and left the store. So far so good, as if picking off ducks at a carnival side show, with the number of men flashed up to twenty-two and growing, possibly twenty-four or twenty-five, when imagining what store security could see of her, she continually added unsuspecting men to her list of men that she had flashed.

Time to climb the escalator, she sat on a bench close to the escalator, while waiting for her perfect choice of men to go up behind her. Meanwhile, sitting there with her knees tightly closed, she knew she was giving every man who past by her a free show of her sheer panty. Because her skirt was so short, even with her knees modestly closed, the triangular opening above her thigh showed any man looking what they wanted to see. A couple of men stood across from where she sat, while pretending they were looking at something else, other than her sheer, panty clad pussy. Moreover, with just the little bit of leaning that she did, while rifling through her purse on the pretense that she was looking for something, gave them all a great down blouse view of her sheer, bra glad breasts and abundant cleavage. No doubt, just sitting there for a few minutes, she must have accidentally on purposed flashed more than 100 unsuspecting men and more than 100 unsuspecting women her panties and bra.

When she cut in front of the men to go ahead of them up the escalator, from the direction of their eyes, she knew they noticed her short skirt and she knew that, if they lagged a couple of steps behind her, which they did, they'd be able to see her sheer panty clad ass beneath her short skirt. Only, they didn't know that she wanted them to see more of her. They didn't know that she was about to flash them her ass crack and pussy lips through her nearly transparent panty. They didn't know that, by her taking a few steps up, once she was higher up the escalator, she'd turn to look back, before bending at the waist to give them a front, side, and back view of her transparent panty, while pretending to fix her shoe.

Good God almighty, she was a one in a million sight to behold for horny eyes. She didn't have to imagine all that they could see of her, she knew, as she had practiced that move in front of her full length mirror at home, while standing, turning, twisting, and bending at the waist on a step stool. She knew by turning and twisting, before bending that not only could they see her ass but also her pussy, too. She added three more men to the total of men, who saw what they all had hoped to see of her and what she willingly wanted to show them. Looking for more men to flash, figuring this may be her last time flashing, before volunteering for more psychological therapy that would surely end her urge to flash, she looked for more men.

Store after store, she flashed men everywhere she went. From trying out a massage chair and vibrating lounger that hiked her short skirt to her crotch, to trying out a mattress that flashed her panty to the salesman, when she climbed on and climbed off, to using an exercise bike that allowed her to flash an up skirt and a down blouse at the same time, she was in a flashing frenzy. Adding another six men to the growing total of men she flashed, the number of men she flashed grew to 131.

Jewelry stores were favorite places to flash, too and, in quick succession, she hit three of them at the mall. With her blonde hair and big tits, as soon as she walked in the store, there was always a man eager to help her. Leaning over the counter, while peering down and pretending to look at jewelry through the glass, she gave the salesman a good down blouse view of her tits. She didn't have to look up to know that he was staring down her top. Whenever she went to buy a piece of jewelry, because of the free show she gave the salesman, she always received the discounted price. Add another three men to her total of men flashed for today, bringing her total to nearly 134 men flashed in just a couple of hours, when counting store security.

Taking a break from shopping or, more appropriately, from flashing, she hit the food court for some lunch. She sat at a table, while deep in thought, as if she was a longshoreman with her legs spread wide looking out to sea. As if there was a spotlight over her head, staring at her from across the food court and able to clearly see from her feet to her waist beneath the table, she didn't have to look up from her reading material to know that men were gawking at her from across the big, busy room. Every table across from her and facing her was suddenly filled with horny men staring over at her exposed panties. Just by flashing them her panty and leaning forward to read her book, while giving them all down blouse views, she was drawing a crowd. Some man walked past for a closer look, while most men were satisfied to voyeur her from a distance. Add another three dozen men to her total flashed bringing her total flashed to 170 men.

Finally exhausted, she left the mall and drove home with the sexually excited thoughts of all the men she flashed, still fresh in her mind. Wanting, needing, and eager to masturbate over all that she showed and all that the men saw, she quickly stripped out of her clothes and put on her bathrobe. Rubbing against and exciting her nipples with her every movement, imagining a man's fingers fingering her nipples, the soft material of her robe felt good against her naked breasts and she couldn't wait to make herself comfortable on her bed. She couldn't wait to touch herself, before fingering herself. She couldn't wait to plunge her dildo deep inside of her pussy in the way she wished every man she flashed today were here now to fuck her and make her suck them. Rubbing her pussy with her finger, she imagined a 170 men gangbanging her and having their sexy way with her.

"Ding Dong!

"Fuck, just as I was getting comfortable, there's someone at the door. Isn't that always the case?"

Then, she thought, never finished flashing, maybe it was someone else she could flash. Purposely, as if just about to take a shower being her quick thinking excuse, she ran downstairs with her bathrobe wide open and her tits and pussy totally exposed.

"Ding Dong!"

As if a signal for the sexual contest to begin, the doorbell echoed the excitement of whoever was standing outside her front door. As if it were her signal to flash, the doorbell echoed her excitement to show whoever was there all that they, no doubt, wanted to see. Having flashed whoever came to her front door, she was ready to flash whoever was there now.

"Who is it?"

"It's your next door neighbors, Mr. Simms and Mr. Richardson."

What the Hell did they want, she wondered? In a moment of flashing adrenaline, could she dare flash them again, especially after they've already seen her naked at the garage door opening? With her hand tucked cavalierly in her bathrobe pocket, while casually opening her robe more, could she dare open the front door with her bathrobe open enough to expose her breasts and pussy to their horny eyes? Horny enough to do just that, opened the door and did just that.

As soon as she opened her front door, Mr. Simms and Mr. Richardson came rushing in her house with the three trash men and hordes of men behind them. There were the 12 truckers she flashed on the highway, the tollbooth taker, the guy with the pickup truck in the parking lot, the shoe salesman, the boyfriend and husband from the store with the curtains in the dressing room, the 100 men who stared at her when she was sitting on the bench, the three men behind her on the escalator, the men from the jewelry, exercise, lounge chair, and mattress stores, along with all those men from the food court. With 170 men in her house, they stripped off her bathrobe and carried her upstairs, as if she were their Princess prize and they were the victorious soldiers that stormed her castle.

A full sexual assault of men, never has she felt so many hands touching, feeling, squeezing, and groping her naked body. With hands groping her tits, fingering her nipples, squeezing her ass, and fingering her pussy, her fright turned from fear to pleasure. With one man putting a hand to the back of her blonde head and forcing her to suck his cock, another man fucked her. As soon as they exploded their cum in her mouth and/or her pussy, they switched with another man taking his turn. For six long hours, as if they were part of a non-stop, tag team wrestling match they fucked her, while forcing her to suck them.

Overwhelmed by their sexual lust for her, never has she had such a steady diet of cum. There was cum everywhere, on her pillows, on her mattress, on the wall and the carpet, and on her person. A night to remember, even with being a head cheerleader, no pun intended, and being gangbanged by the whole team and a few fans, after her team won the championship and she was voted the homecoming queen, never has she had so much cum in her mouth, in her hair, on her eyes, nose, cheek, chin, and chest. Literally covered in cum, she was so happy and sexually satisfied, albeit a bit sore. A fitting end to her flashing, with her being the flashing legend of the mall, now she could return to her therapy and finally put flashing behind her.

"Ring. Ring." As if hearing a bell, after the boxer had already been knocked out, she heard it again. "Ring. Ring." Emerging from the distance and coming closer, the ringing she heard wouldn't stop, until she answered it. "Ring. Ring."

After having fucked and sucked 170 men, as if in a drug induced daze of sexual Heaven, she reached for the phone.

"Hello? Oh, hi Doctor Jones. Flashing? No, I was just calling to let you know that even though I've had urges to flash, even though I accidentally flashed my neighbors and my trash men, when my bathrobe got caught in the bottom of the garage door and lifted my bathrobe over my head to expose my naked body to them, I haven't purposely flashed anyone. Actually, instead of acting on my impulses, instead of flashing, I went to bed. Only, I've been having sexual dreams of flashing, dreams that were so real that I actually thought that I did flash men again. I dreamt that I went to the mall and flashed 170 men, Doctor Jones. Then, I dreamt that the men followed me home and gangbanged me. I dreamt I was gangbanged by 170 men, doctor, all the men that I dreamt that I had flashed. Better that I dream about it than to actually do it. Right, doctor? Except for the vivid dreams, dreams that were so real and so much better than actually flashing, if I may add, I think that I'm cured. Oh, you want me to come in for therapy? When? You have a cancellation now? Sure. Okay. I can be there in fifteen minutes. Thank you for returning my call, Doctor."

Susan quickly got dressed but, when she opened her front door, an excited mob of men, 170 men, filled her townhouse and carried her upstairs. What she thought was a dream was real. She had gone to the mall and she had flashed men. Now, what she thought was her dream, was her reality and they gangbanged her.

THE END

12