Exposure After the Ball

Story Info
Dave gets exposed by his sister-in-law.
1.5k words
4.01
81.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hovebeach
hovebeach
13 Followers

NOTE: I try and write as close to the truth as possible, but have to change the names (to protect identities) and the dialogue a little (as my recollection of conversation isn't always that accurate).

*

My wife and I attended a summer ball last year at the invitation of my sister-in-law and her husband. Joining us at this ball was another couple, Angela and John, who have been together since they were 16, true childhood sweethearts who have only ever slept with each other.

As I will try and explain in future posts, my SIL has a fascination with my dick and has previously mentioned to couples that I am 'well hung'. So, it was no surprise that once again, quite early in the evenings events, she brings the subject of my cock into the conversation. How does my SIL know, she is questionned by Angela, as we enjoy pre-dinner drinks by the bar?

'I've seen it quite a few times, it's massive! On holiday, at home, ....Dave goes nude on the beach you know, he's not shy!'

Now while I am probably slightly larger than usual, I don't think that 8 inches is 'massive', unless compared to her husband who she claims has got a really small cock, that is.

Thanks for that, I think. Always a conversation stopper as I get embarrassed in company that I don't know that well (we have met Angela and John before, but only briefly).

I think nothing more of my SIL's revelation to Angela until later on in the evening, after the wine has been flowing for quite a few hours. As my wife and I returned to our table after a dance, Angela grabs my crotch and squeals in delight saying ;

'You're right Samantha, it feels like a large one to me!!' This illicits lots of laughs from the girls.

As is normal for these occasions, we all drink until the early hours before returning home to SIL's house in a minibus a bit worse for wear.

We all say we're off to bed, Samantha says, 'Anyone fancy a coffee?' We all say no, apart from Angela, and make our way to our separate rooms up the stairs to get ready for bed. After I have stripped off my dinner suit and am cleaning my teeth at the sink in the en-suite bathroom, my wife says to me, as she's already tucked up in bed;

'Oh Dave, can you get a couple of glasses of water from downstairs please?' (an absolute must after these functions if you don't want a thick head in the morning!)

'OK', I say and wrap a towel around me after I have finished at the sink, thinking that I might get to show off a little.

I walk down the stairs and across the hall, then open the door into the kitchen where Angela is sat at the table and Samantha stood up by the sink, both of them sipping on their steaming cups of coffee.

'Changed your mind about the coffee then?' asks Samantha

'No, I think I'm a little under-dressed to join you both for coffee', I reply as the door closes behind me and I stand looking at them still in their evening dresses.

'From what Sam was saying earlier, more like over-dressed!', Angela laughed, in a cackling manner.

'Very funny', I replied, 'I have just come down for some glasses of cold water. May I have a couple to take back up please?'

'Sure,' says Sam 'the glasses are in the cupboard over there.', motioning to behind where Angela was sitting.

As I walk past Sam, she says to Angela;

'Ange, do you want to see what Dave wears on the beach?' and with that she whipped the towel away from my waist, stopping me in my tracks, leaving me naked facing Angela giving her a full frontal view. Angela's eyes were already locked on target. She smiled as I gave her a brief opportunity to inspect my cock which by this point in my journey across the kitchen, was only a foot or so away from her face.

'Gosh, he's much bigger than John.' Angela said as I turned back to Sam, and as I went to reach for the towel from Sam, she threw it into the full sink behind her.

'Whoops! It's all wet. You can't wear it now!' Sam said smiling as her eyes dropped down to my dick. 'Now, what did you come in here for again?

'Mmmmmm, not only has he got a big dick, he's got a lovely ass as well' Angela said from behind me, and with that I felt two hands grab my buttocks. It was at this point that I started getting a bit of blood flow and a semi-erection began to form.

Sam, with a smile on her face and still looking at my lengthening tool said;

'Now Dave, think looong and haaaard...... why did you come in here again?'

'Oh you are such a comedian Sam, I came for some glasses. Can I have some pleeeaase!.' I said acting as if this was a tiresome prank, my buttocks still being squeezed as I spoke.

'What do you think Ange, shall we let him? Sam asked.

'Only if I get a proper look at that lovely cock of his.' replied Angela

I spun round quickly to face Angela, catching her off-guard, my cock brushing against her hand as she slightly recoiled backwards.

'There it is Angela. Now, can I have some glasses please?'

Again her eyes were locked onto my cock and still smiling and leaning forward she said;

'Sam, it looks bigger than before, like it might be getting hard.'

Again, I felt one hand on my right buttock, this time it was Sam, stroking it lightly as she said;

'Are you getting hard for Angela? What would my sister say?'

I had been in control of my cock until now but said in my defence;

'Well if you didn't both keep grabbing and stroking my bum, then it wouldn't be happening would it? Can I have the glasses now please?'

Neither made any movement, Angela now blocking my path to the cupboard.

'So,' Sam continued, 'if I keep stroking your bum like this, will you get a hard-on?'

Before I could answer Angela said, 'It's already happening. Look!'

Sam bent round without taking her hand off my bum and said 'oh yes, just like when he puts suntan lotion on' (referring to another occasion which I am sure will soon tell on these pages)

My cock was now about 45' from vertical and rising. Blood was pumping into my thickening cock engorging the end which becomes rather bulbous when aroused.

'God, you've got a massive 'bell-end', how big does it get?' Angela curiously remarked.

'Well, it seems you're about to find out.' I said giving in totally and allowing the blood to run free. With that I twitched my cock a couple of times and there it was, past 90' on the way to vertical.

'Hoohoo, that's fantastic. It's like a big banana!' said Angela

'Let me see,' said Sam bending round once more. 'Oh, that's bigger than I've seen it before.'

'OK, you've had your fun now girls, can I have those glasses and go to bed?' I asked, not really wanting the exposure to stop.

'Have you seen enough Angela, shall we give him the glasses and let him go?' asked Sam.

'Can I touch it?' asked Angela 'Apart from pictures I've only ever seen Johns in the flesh. I just want to know if it feels any different.'

'I'm sure if you turn around and get two glasses out of the cupboard and give them to Dave, he will let you have a quick feel. Nothing more though, remember, he IS my sisters husband!'

'Oh, and I have no say in the matter' I said as Angela, getting up, quickly turned around, opened the cupboard, grabbed two glasses and pushed them into my hands all in what seemed like one movement.

She paused for a second, then reached down and grabbed hold of my throbbing cock, her long fingernails slightly scratching my scrotum as she applied pressure between her thumb on top of my cock and her fingers beneath. Closing her eyes she slowly moved her hand up and down a couple of times in that position before encircling my shaft and tugging me quite hard four or five times.

Slap!

Sam smacked my buttock really hard 'Time for your bed, Dave. My sister will be wondering where you've got to'

Angela opened her eyes, slowly releasing her grip on my throbbing erection and said dreamily and quietly 'Thanks Dave, that was nice.'

I turned around to leave and, without her eyes leaving my hard-on which was still pointing at the ceiling, Sam said as she started to laugh 'Remember, it'll be my turn next!'

'Yeah, right' I said as I left the room to a slap on my other buttock from Sam.

I ran up the stairs with my dick flapping away pointing upwards, only to find my wife fast asleep. So, unfortunately, I had to take care of things myself, until I told her about it in the morning that is!

hovebeach
hovebeach
13 Followers