Exposure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chloe take short fast strokes, yes...yeeaass... that's it 'oh...' yes it's time, go... go... don't stop goo...'Auh! Ah! God!' 'Aahh!' 'Wwaa!' 'Uahh!' 'Whew!' 'Whew' Wheeew..." Aurora cried out until her gasps became voiceless as she was swept away by the rushes of orgasm. Aurora stayed still, breathing heavily with her eyes closed. She held Chloe's arm; gently moving it in and out, her vaginal muscles were still spasming as Aurora's orgasm passed. Chloe's whole forearm was covered with a thick shimmering creamy white glaze. Her breathing eased and she gazed warmly into Chloe's eyes.

In a relieved tone Aurora said, "Oh Chloe you did me really-really good. Now each time you feel my muscles relax pull your hand out just a little. That's it. Yea just like that. Oh... that's nice. Chloe make a fist, I want you to pull it out slowly and evenly when I say. Now close your eyes, cause I'm going to gush, 'Now!' 'Yeasss...!' 'Waahh!' Ah ye-as, that was wonderful." Aurora moaned and her urine surged out splashing all over Chloe and the floor. She sat sliding between and lifting Chloe's legs and wrapping them around her.

"Oh! 'God!' Aurora you've covered me with cum and pee-pee. I love it. I've been showered with cum and pee-pee." Chloe shouted in youthful excitement enthusiastically adding, "I've never seen anyone's cum before. I loved the way your muscles squeezed my arm and hand so tightly, then sucked it in, quivered, and flexed and Oh! My! God...! The way you sprayed and oozed and how hot your juices felt as they ran down my arm. I never thought any vagina could do that!"

"Chloe you're still creaming. Let me suckle your clitoris again." Aurora seductively cooed as she slid her thumb onto Chloe's clitoris and parting her labia as her fingers slid in. She entwined her fingers into Aurora's hair as Aurora started sliding her thumb across Chloe's taut clitoris.

"'Oh!' 'God!' 'Yeasss!' 'Aaahh!'" She moaned loudly as she squirmed lifting and splaying her legs wide. Aurora kept her thumb atop Chloe's clitoris and her fingers buried in her vaginal well as she slid down the bench.

"Oh Chloe you're not just hot, you're... in 'estrus!'" Aurora excitedly announced as she warmly suckled at Chloe's earlobe.

"Aurora... I... don't know what that means. Am I going to die because I came?" Chloe asked as panic seeped into her voice.

"Oh... No...It just means that you are at the highest point of your fertility cycle." Aurora warmly explained as she tenderly cupped Chloe's ear.

"I don't understand." Chloe chimed as she sighed.

"It means your body is ready to mate if a boy puts his sperm inside you, you 'will' become pregnant." Aurora warmly explained with a broad grin beaming.

"I'm okay?" Chloe disbelievingly asked adding, "and you... I can't get pregnant from you right?"

"Yes you are... And no I can't" Aurora confirmed as she softly laughed at Chloe's youthfulness.

"I don't want to be pregnant." She said defiantly, then her face turned soft and a smile began to beam as she sang, "but still it would be nice to see what it feels like to have a hard penis squirting inside; filling my well with his sperm. I just don't want to get pregnant."

"I'll watch out for you." Aurora consoled and began suckling on Chloe's clitoris.

"Ah! Oh...squeeze it harder. Yes..." Chloe gasped and went silent as Aurora sucked her clitoris through her teeth, and sliding her tongue in and out and across it.

"Aurora I...eee! That is nice. I...I feel... like-like there is a lot of something just flowing out of me."

"There is and it tastes sweet and smells sweet." Aurora garbled as she kept suckling Chloe's vaginal lips and drinking her nectar.

"Aurora I don't ever want to stop. It feels like one long soft climax." Chloe purred and as a soft frown appeared on her face she asked, "All men kiss and tell don't they?"

"Yes most of them do. Chloe I think for the next three days I'm going to pay very close attention to you. I want you to stay here with me in my room." Aurora smiled as she informed Chloe and holding her face between her breasts she seductively said, "After we eat I will introduce you to Max he has a very nice sized penis filled with lots of hot sperm to squirt inside you and he can't get you pregnant, but best of all he never kisses and tells. So you do trust me?"

"Aurora...! I just met you and I trust you and will do anything you want me to." Chloe assured then suckled at her nipple and then sang out excitedly, "That sounds good to me."

"Good then let's get dried off and get some food." Aurora directed as she grabbed two towels.

"Yyeeeaaahhh..." Chloe excitedly exhaled.

End Chapter 1

*

Hope you are still with me because I had a lot of fun writing this story and, I am planning another installment for a different category. Please send any constructive comments and feed back. All reasonable e-mails will be responded to thank you for your time.