Express Lane Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The click of a woman's heel echoed throughout the bathroom. Now he was sure he wasn't alone. Peeking his head out, he saw Larissa looking at him with saddened eyes. "I'm sorry, Noah. I just didn't know what to say, you know? I know that Rory meanseverythingto you, and I didn't want to influence something that could potentially make life harder for both you and him."

Noah knew a thing or two about hard. His member twitched, and the sight of her, too close for comfort while he was like this caused it to drizzle pre-cum, which dripped onto the shower floor. "Ah," he groaned, "It's alright. I'm cool. I'll be out in a little while."

"No, it's not cool. I like you a lot, Noah, and I..."

Christ, would she not let up? He didn't want his hormones to take over, but if she kept on like this, he'd lose the battle.

"Larissa, I said..."

"No, just listen to me!" she cried. "I don't want to do anything that would make me look selfish, I don't want to tell you something just because I..."

Fuck this. Either it would make her wet or make her run. He didn't care anymore. He hastily slid the shower curtain over, exposing himself to her. Her eyes went straight for his erection, and her mouth dropped at the sight of it.

"Because you want me, Ris?" he breathed. Noah stepped forward, his long and very rigid shaft just inches away from Larissa. "Look at me."

It took her a while, but she went from staring at the lower part of his body to the upper, gazing helplessly into his deep grey eyes.

"Do you see what the hell you're doing to me? I mean, really. Jesus Christ, I could hammer straight through this fucking wall in the state I'm in." Combing his fingers through his now wet brown hair, Noah's eyes were locked onto hers as he began to confess how he felt. "I don't want to leave you behind, okay?"

Larissa nodded softly, unable to respond.

"You know I haven't known you that long, but I know a bull-shitter when I see one. You aren't. You're real. Too fucking real, Larissa."

"Noah..."

He reached for her, quickly wetting her outfit with the shower's warm stream. His lips connected with hers, their tongues flicking against the other, exploring, tasting each other. She didn't fight. He didn't pull away. They became one.

With her small hands on his chest, Larissa removed them to unbutton her jeans. Good god, She was undressing! She managed to slide her jeans off and toss the heels aside. The only thing that remained were her panties and blouse. Noah smiled. His animalistic tendencies would come in handy here. "Unh!" His bare hands ripped the flimsy blouses' material right down the middle, causing it to drop at her feet.

Larissa shrieked. "Noah!"

"Whatever, I'll buy you a new one." Thank god there wasn't a bra covering those perfect breasts and chocolate colored nipples. He turned her around and very carefully ripped off her panties, causing her to yell once again. Noah almost let out a fucking scream of his own once he saw that ass. "Oh, have mercy." As she faced him, she poked him in the chest, but all he cared about was looking at that pussy. Trimmed.

Larissa must have been self-conscious, because she covered her mound with her hand to shield it. "I haven't shaved it smooth in a long time, okay?"

He laughed softly and looked down at the large, pulsating shaft that was now rubbing against Larissa's golden brown thigh. The contrast of his pale self against her delectable darker skin was electric. " If you think I care about that right now, you're crazy." His palm struck her backside, making that delicious echo resonate throughout the room. But in the midst of all of this, Noah remembered the promise he made to himself. He didn't just want to ravage Larissa.

Okay, he did. God knows he did, but he'd done that so many times before with so many different people. He wanted something else with her, do things right this time around.

Larissa shocked him as she enclosed her dainty little hand around his cock, stroking him. Gritting his teeth, Noah closed his eyes and lifted his head. "Ris... are you sure this is... uhn... you know..."

"What, Noah?" she quickened her pace on him. He couldn't remember the last time his knees had been so weak. Thank god for that shower wall. "What you want? D... don't get me wrong, shower sex is awesome, but I'd... ahh..."

Larissa grinned. "Speak up, Noah. You'd what?"

The pre-cum he was leaking now could have amounted to a full orgasm for him. Putting his hands on her shoulders, he looked into her eyes and breathed deeply.

"I'd rather make love to you, Larissa."

Larissa staggered to find something to lean against after hearing his words. She looked ill, as if she were going to faint. Which didn't make him feel too good about his confession.

"I want to make love to you." Noah looked her straight in the eye, the tone of his voice more unsettling than his glare. He reached down to hold her free hands, rubbing the back of her palms with his thumb. "What the fuck else do you want me to say?" he chuckled nervously, tilting his head to the side. "You're worth making love to, not just fucking."

If he didn't love her before, the beginning process of loving her began when Larissa flashed him the sweetest smile he'd ever seen. She blushed, and his grin in return showcased his very deep dimples. She couldn't look him in the eyes and to his surprise, her smile faded.

Not good.

"Ris?" he said cautiously.

Larissa's grip of his hands loosened. By now, the loving grin had dissolved into a full blown frown. "No."

He swallowed, feeling pangs of pain in his chest. What did she mean no?

"I can't because you have baggage," her voice waned. "Not Rory, but Silver. I don't like or want to be with someone who's already involved." She bent down to pick up her ripped blouse and panties, shuffling around to look for the rest of the outfit.

Noah shut his eyelids tight, holding his head in his palms. She was right. In Crystal's eyes, they were a couple. "Ris... I..."

"I'm not leaving," she clarified. He huffed, a part of his body quickly feeling a lot less tense. "I'll stay with you because it's clear you need somebody right now, and I don't run out on good people." Covering up as much as she could with her torn and tattered clothing, Larissa walked out of the bathroom and called behind her, as quietly as she could.

"I'm going to change into my night clothes and then I'll be waiting in the living room when you're done."

The once steamy flow of water had turned icy cold now, but Noah's blood was red hot. He felt so much passion for this woman, this beautiful, considerate queen. No, he wasn't pissed at her. Far from it.

Slowly but surely, he was starting to love her.

"God, just... let her feel the same. Please."

*****

With her legs folded on Noah's large couch, Larissa rubbed her shivering arms. Her whole body tingled. Any other time, she would have done a quick replay of the events that just happened. Not now. Her emotions were too raw; her heart was very much guarded. Larissa had been in love before, and she had also been hurt, too. She didn't want it to happen again. Not with Noah.

As she looked up, he entered the room. Shirtless and almost nude, save for boxers, Noah slumped against the couch next to her. His comforted groan at least told her he was feeling physically better. As he saw her ensemble, his expressionless face turned into a childlike grin, and he scoffed. "Pajamas?"

Larissa looked down at her matching P.J.'s, which were embroidered with the image of a blue sky and tiny clouds. She smiled back. "Yeah, and? Got a problem?"

"You're not eighty," he laughed. "Save that for when your body has gone south and you get up at 4:00am every morning to watch the sunrise, drink coffee and talk about how things used to be in the old days."

Larissa lied back, happy that the mood was at least temporarily lightened. "Well, I just happen to think they're nice."

As the very uncomfortable cloud of silence hung in the air over them, Larissa realized just how temporary the fun and jokes were. They sat quietly, occasionally glancing at the other.

Noah finally spoke after some time. "I don't know what to do about Crystal. I mean, fuck our relationship," he admit. "I could care less about that. It never meant much to me anyway. But this house and my job are courtesy of her father. I don't have any immediate family in the area. I don't have enough money to travel out of state."

"Well," Larissa leaned forward, "Let's try to think about what you can do."

"I'm screwed," he laughed with bitterness. "The economy is horrible, especially in this place. I could try to move someplace where business is picking up but that takes cash I don't have. Fucking degree under my belt that I haven't even utilized."

"What degree?" she questioned. Unless she was wrong, this was the first she'd heard of it.

"It's in the IT field. I've always been a little bit of a closet nerd. Computers were my saving grace back when I was a kid. I love the fact that we live in the age of rapidly evolving technology, you know? Anyway, the demand for IT jobs in this place is ridiculously low. Imagine how surprised I was when I got here."

She nodded, trying to think of something. "Well, that's a start. You have something to work with."

He looked at her, his grey eyes a very light color, in contrast to how they'd been while he was in the shower. His naked body, soaking wet. His large, pulsing...

"No, no," Larissa muttered aloud. "Don't think about that."

"What?"

She cleared her throat. "I said, don't think that way. Look, you got me, okay? Push come to shove, there's an extra bedroom in my house. Now Jo isn't gonna give her personal space up because you know she's a little princess but I'll gladly share my room with Rory and you can have the other, alright? I got you."

Noah's questioning glance turned to an agreeing nod. "Not my style to impose, but I might not have a choice." He grabbed a spare cigarette from his coffee table, sticking it in the side of his mouth as always, looking for a lighter.

"Might not have a choice about that problem, but uh..." Larissa took the cigarette from his mouth and broke it in half. "You need to do something about that one."

Noah grinned. "Fair enough." Scratching his brow, he moved closer to Larissa and cuddled with her. There went that tingling feeling again.

"I haven't felt this comfortable in a long time," he whispered to her. "You're making me forget about all this shit I'm staring down. Not only that, but I feel better about it too."

She couldn't resist reaching down to hold his hand. "That's what I do." As Larissa closed her eyes, head against Noah's shoulders, she could feel him sneak soft kisses against her neck. She didn't try to stop him. But she did notice that Noah's stereo was on and playing a song she loved.

"Noah," she said, "Is that the radio or your CD player?"

"C...D... Player..." he answered between kisses. "Why?"

"Just asking 'cause I love the song that's playing. Didn't think you'd be into anything like that," she said.

"That's one of my favorites, I love mellowing out to this one."

"I love it too." Larissa's lips parted, and she gasped as Noah began to bite her neck lightly, suckling on her silky skin. Noah groaned against her. She could feel his massive erection growing against her and in turn, made her own juices stir. "Noah?"

"Ris, I'm going crazy. I can't have someone as beautiful as you so close to me and not get hard. You make me so fucking hard."

Larissa turned to face Noah, and planted her lips firmly on his. Yeah, she was adamant about being involved with a man without baggage. But she also believed sometimes, you just needed to feel. Not think or analyze or worry about anything, but just feel things out.

And oh, did she feel Noah. She stood up, carefully taking off her pajamas. Noah watched, his eyes fixated on her, barely able to blink as her golden brown flesh came into view once again. His fair hands rested on her hips, her mound level with his face. "I want you too, Noah."

He was able to come out of his stupor, only to sweep her legs up and over his arms, carrying her to his bedroom. Their tongues entwined as they kissed and stayed that way until Noah laid her gently on the bed. Larissa could barely make out his room, it was so dark. Her inability to see heightened her other senses considerably. Noah's hands traveled from her hips to her calves, which he propped onto his shoulders. His wet tongue made an excruciatingly slow journey from her ankle to her inner thigh and back again. Larissa couldn't believe what was happening.

"Noah, just... don't tease," she pleaded. "I hate being teased."

"Too bad," he whispered. Spreading those long legs, Noah's pursed lips pressed against Larissa's sensitive love button.

"Oh! Noah..."

"Mmm," was the only response he could give her as his tongue traveled around her sensitive clit clockwise, then counterclockwise. He tormented her with his mouth, enclosing his lips around her clit. She could only imagine how sexy he looked, playing between her legs. She reached down to touch his sleek brown hair which tickled her inner thigh. And then he did it. He did something Larissa had never felt before and would never feel again with another man.

"Turn over," he hissed. Slapping her ass hard, Larissa squealed as she got on all fours, legs spread wide behind him. Feeling self conscious with her ass up in the air faded away as soon as he probed her folds from behind, making her scream.

"Noah!"

"Anybody... ever... done this... to you?" he asked between licks, kisses and suckling on her clit.

"No," she whimpered and felt Noah pull her arms behind her, holding both of her wrists with one hand. Squirming, she realized that Noah completely stopped with his motions, instead relying on Larissa to wiggle and grind her pussy against his extended tongue.

This is so damn kinky. I love it!

"Yeah," he gasped as she slid her pussy against his mouth, covering him in her juices. "Fuck my mouth, Ris. It's yours, baby. I'm yours, I'll do whatever you want to make that pussy cum for me."

"Oh, shit," Larissa groaned. "You want me to cum for you, Noah?" She moved closer to him, feeling the warmth of his face against her backside. Her yelps and squeals prompted Noah to slide his tongue inside of her fully now, tasting her greedily. He rubbed her clit with his two broad, thick fingers, egging her on.

"Cum... fucking cum for me..."

As she gripped Noah's sheets, Larissa released a piercing scream that bounced off of his bedroom walls. The fluttering of her walls against his tongue sent lightning bolts of ecstasy that she had never experienced before. Her creamy taste covered him; his tongue, mouth and face. Noah groaned just as loudly as she had and when she collapsed, Noah crawled on the bed next to her. His kisses were greedy, and her scent lingered heavily on his tongue and now, hers.

"Are you okay?" he inquired as he brushed the hair out of her face.

Larissa grinned. "Yeah," she panted. "Just... damn."

"I know. But you can tell me how I'm that damn good in the morning," he laughed." The flick of his lighter illuminated the room briefly, and was followed by the oppressive smell of smoke.

"Didn't I tell you about that?"

"Whatever, I need it. That's the first time I came just by licking pussy," he exhaled.

"You didn't... you know?" she asked vaguely.

"If you're trying to ask me if I choked the chicken, the answer is yes," he laughed. "Still a first for me."

Now she felt guilty. And a little cheated. "How come you didn't wait for me? Maybe I wanted to do something about it."

"I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did, to be honest. Not that I have problems performing," he paused. "Just because I was with you."

Larissa bit her lower lip, suppressing a smile. If he and Rory did have to move in, she wasn't worthy of getting to experience this every night. It was just too damn good to be true.

"I gotta get up early," Noah interrupted her thoughts. "If you're not sleepy, you can keep yourself entertained by surfing the 'net or watching TV."

"Nah. I'm not really a night owl. I'd rather go to bed, too." As she turned over on her side, Noah leaned over to kiss her on the lips. With his arms now around her, Larissa didn't expect the sudden lifting of her thigh and even more so, a very hard Noah entering her from behind.

"Ahh! What the fuck are you doing?"

"Going to bed," he snorted. "And so are you. If you want more, just wake me up throughout the night." Covering them up with his large blanket, Noah kissed the back of her neck and presumably drifted off to sleep. After some time, Larissa followed suit, with visions of their lovemaking floating around. This was probably the most bizarre month of her life, but she wouldn't change it for the world. Everything happened for a reason, right? She didn't know why Noah had come into her life.

But now that he was in, she didn't want him to leave.

12