Ex's Summer Party

Story Info
Ex sends him party invitation out of the blue.
2.5k words
4.22
120.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parked the car on the street in front of the house, turned off the engine, and reached for the invitation lying on the passenger seat. I re-read it three more times just to make sure I was reading it correctly:

Amy & Rich's Summer Fun Bash
4pm to???
Snacks and beverages provided

Pretty straightforward, until I read the handwriting below the printing:

"Hope you can make it! It's been a while since I've seen you, and I can't think of a better opportunity for us to get together and catch up. Bring a date if you're more comfortable that way, but it might be better if you don't.

Love,

Amy"

Even that doesn't sound too unusual, but the fact that the note and invitation were from my ex-girlfriend, my very married ex-girlfriend whom I haven't seen since she got engaged, was what made it very weird. What was really, really weird was that she was hosting this party at her parents' house.

I grabbed a bottle of wine from the passenger seat and made my way up the front walk to entryway the door. I didn't hear any music, yelling, or even voices coming from the side yard or the back yard, on my way to the door, which I found strange for a "Summer Fun Bash" on a beautiful sunny day. I rang the doorbell, hoping I wasn't the first person to arrive, even though I was fashionably late by 45 minutes. No one answered the door. "They must know it's me and they changed their mind about inviting me," I thought as I stared at the door. About a minute went by before I rang the bell one more time and waited to be greeted by one of her parents, who would be anything but pleased to see me. Finally the door opened, but just a crack. I could see someone peering out, but could not make out whom.

"Come on in," the voice said as the door quickly swung open. Whoever answered the door was almost hiding behind the door.

I looked around the kitchen that I had not set foot in nine years and noticed that not a thing had changed. The only difference I could detect was a dressing screen was put up to block the stairs up to the huge family room, and prevent anyone from really seeing up there. There were also a number of upright brown paper bags along the edge of the kitchen. There was music playing throughout the house, and it seemed like it was loudest right there in the kitchen.

"I can't believe you came," said a voice in disbelief. Turning around, I finally noticed that it was Amy's twin sister Allison whom had answered the door. She was wearing a loose fitting sheer robe and not much under it from what I could tell. "I really didn't think you were going to show up. I'm kinda glad you did. Amy will be thrilled."

Recovering from being stunned about seeing Allison, and seeing a lot more of Allison than I ever had before, I finally managed to get out, "Oh, here. I brought a bottle of wine for the party."

"Thanks. I'm sure a bunch of people will appreciate some good red wine to relax with."

"So where's Amy, and every one else for that matter?" I asked.

"Everyone is up in the family room, as usual. Amy won the coin toss, again, and she's The Hostess for the party. Tom just got here a minute or two before you did, so she's probably busy with him for a little while."

Allison set the wine down on the counter, next to the other liquor and wine amassed there, and pulled out a brown paper bag from the cabinets underneath.

"You can put your stuff in here," she said, offering the bag to me.

"What stuff?"

Allison started to chuckle aloud and a large grin broke out on her face.

"I take it Amy didn't tell you much about the party, did she? Well I guess if she had you probably wouldn't have come."

"All I got was an invitation with a little note from your sister saying that she hoped I could make it and she wanted to catch up."

Allison slipped her robe off and hung it on the coat rack next to the entryway door. She was buck naked before me, something I had never seen before, but had a good idea what it might look like after seeing her twin sister naked so often while we dated. Allison was 5 feet 4 inches, with short, curly, naturally dark red hair. She was about a 36D, with nice curvy hips, and a nice butt. Not a great ass, mind you. Nothing you could break bricks on, but it was what I refer to as "a nice spanking bottom."

"Go ahead and put your shoes and clothes in the bag, and I'll take you up to pay tribute to The Hostess."

Normally I would have bailed right then and there on a situation like this anywhere else, but here was my almost-sister-in-law naked in front of me, in a house that I had been naked in more times than I could count. Of course, there was never anyone else there but me and my then girlfriend… I set my bag of clothes down next to the other bags, and followed Allison past the screen and up the stairs to the family room.

My eyes nearly fell out of my head before I even reached the top step. There in the large family room were eleven other people, completely naked, engaging in various sexual activities. On the large sectional couch was a black couple caressing and fondling each other as they watched two girls engaged in a "69" with each other, just an arm length or two away. Sitting in an overstuffed chair, next to the couch, was Allison's husband, Seth. Seth was having his cock sucked by a thin, long-haired brunette who was wearing thigh high shinny, black leather boots. On a pile of pillows on the floor, behind the side of sectional couch, was couple in a different position. She was laying on her side, with one leg straight up the air.

Her man had his arms wrapped around her upright leg, as he fucked her at a nice slow pace. She was on her side so that she could accommodate my ex's husband's cock in her mouth. Rich was lying on the pillows with the couple, moaning as woman continued to work on his prick. In the center of the room though was an oversized and overstuffed ottoman. Lying on the ottoman, with her legs up, bent at the knees, and pressed tightly against the hips of the tall, muscular man who was fucking her, was my ex-girlfriend, Amy. Tom, as I believe Allison had called him, was apparently really starting to get into fucking Amy, and began to fuck her faster with guttural grunts escaping his mouth now and then. Allison grabbed me by my hand and led me over to the ottoman in the center of the room.

"First you need to pay tribute to The Hostess and then you can meet the others. Afterwards we can catch up on what's been going on with our lives, if you want."

I simply nodded my head in response, and Allison went over to the chair were her husband was still getting a blow job from the thin, small breasted, brunette. Turning my attention back to the scene on the ottoman, I noticed that Amy had finally opened her eyes long enough to catch a glimpse of me. A smile quickly crossed her face, but was soon replaced by an open mouth shudder of pleasure. She raised her hand, and signaled "1 minute" with her index finger. Her eyes were closed once again.

"Mmm… Yes, Tom. Fuck me! Keep fucking me! It feels so good having you inside of me, Tom… I love feeling those muscular thighs between my legs… Can you cum for me Tom? Cum for me! I want to feel your cum blasted inside of me right now!"

With a bear-like growl Tom thrust into Amy one last time and grabbed the tops of her shoulders to force her further down on his dick.

"Oh God, yes! I can feel you cumming inside of me Tom. It feels so good, baby!"

Finally Tom relaxed his grip on her shoulders, and slumped forward for a second.

"That was great Amy! I haven't had a good fuck in a while, but that definitely made up for it."

Tom stood up, thanked her again, and then proceeded over to the couch to sit with the black couple still engrossed with the girls going down on each other.

Amy propped herself up a little bit and rested on her elbows. She let out a deep breath, and then caught my eye again. Smiling, she patted the section of the ottoman between her legs. I walked over to the ottoman, with my rock hard erection leading the way.

"Hi there, funny meeting you here," I said, trying to defuse my anxiety.

"Enough with the small talk," she replied in a jokingly stern voice, "It's time for you to pay tribute to The Hostess for the evening."

I looked down at the ottoman and stared at her pussy. She had naturally orange hair down there, and I can honestly say there's no bigger turn on than a nice thick patch of orange pubic hair. Now though, her cunt hair was wet and sticky, matted down by the copious amount a sperm that had apparently been deposited inside of her so far this evening. Her cunt lips were red and puffy, attesting to the vigorous pumping she had received. I placed my hands on her hips, right where Tom's had been just minutes ago, and slid my cock slowy inside my ex-girlfriend. Amy exhaled loudly and moaned as I fed my cock into her. The feeling was like nothing I had ever felt before. Her pussy was hot and wet, but wet with a sticky feel to it. As I slid in all the way, I could feel all of the other guys' cum squishing around my cock. When I finally was as far into her pussy as I could go, I stopped a moment to revel in the sensation.

"Who said being the first guy was the only way to do it," I thought to myself. "If this is what 'sloppy seconds' feels like, I'll be second in line every time."

"Mmm… This feels familiar. I haven't felt this cock inside of me in a long, long time. It feels as good as ever though…"

I was still motionless, taking in the feeling around my cock, and remembering all the great times I had between her legs.

"Is something wrong, sweetie?" she asked, snapping me from my fog. "You have to get to these parties early if you don't want to have sloppy fifths, sixths, sevenths…"

I began fucking Amy at a nice slow pace, so that I could relish the feel of all the other guys' come squishing around my cock and between her pubic area and mine.

"Nothing's wrong at all. In fact, this is incredible. You don't know how many times I've wanted to fuck you one more time. To get to watch you fuck another guy and then fuck you right afterwards was always a fantasy of mine we never got to act on."

"Mmm… Well tonight you might get to fulfill a number of fantasies you've never had fulfilled. But right now, you know how much I hate slow fucking. Are you trying to tease me?"

"Nope, I'm just enjoying the incredible sensation I feel when I slide my cock in and out of your cum-filled pussy."

"So you like my pussy being full of other men's cum, do you? Well I've got loads from five different guys already inside my pussy, and yours will be number six."

I was getting even more turned on listening to her talk about the men she had fucked so far this evening and the fact that I was now fucking that same cunt, filled with their hot and sticky spunk. I started fucking her faster, trying to get myself to orgasm a little quicker. I wanted to give her that new blast of cum she seemed so eager to get.

"Good thing Allison wasn't the Hostess for tonight; otherwise you wouldn't have gotten a chance to feel a cum-filled pussy like mine. Seth makes her make the guys wear rubbers. He doesn't like the feel of other men's cum inside her. I say, 'what's the point of being paid tribute as the Hostess if the tribute isn't actually going into you.'"

I started to really slam my dick into her now. The sound of our pelvises colliding made a loud slapping noise. I was fucking her as hard and as fast as I could.

"Oh, yes! That's what I love, baby! Fuck me nice and hard! Nice and hard! Don't stop baby, don't stop. I love you fucking me like this. I want to cum! Please make me cum! Keep fucking me!"

Amy's breathing started getting quick and shallow. I knew she was getting close, and I was hoping that she would come before I would. I reached back with my hand and slapped the side of her thigh as hard as I could. I smacked her four or five times while continuing to fuck her hard and fast. I looked down at her face, and her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. I knew she was going to come any minute. She was moaning loudly with her lower lip between her teeth. I started slapping her other thigh when suddenly she let out a loud shriek and wrapped her legs around the small of my back. I felt the walls of her cunt start to squeeze my cock and a wave of the cum inside of her began to flow out, soaking my cock, my pubic hair, and my balls. The sensation was too much for me to handle and I felt my balls began to contract. I let out a loud groan of my own.

"Oh God yes! Take my cum, you slut! Take it all! I'm cumming in inside of you, you little cum slut!"

Nearly breathless, Amy replied, "Yes! Yes! Give it to me! I'm your little whore! I can feel you cumming inside of me! More! Give me more!"

I must have shot five or six good streams of my sperm inside of her before my body finally settled down. I collapsed on top of her, completely out of breath. I felt like I had just been on an intense roller coaster ride or something. We shared a passionate kiss, but broke it off abruptly when we noticed the applause from the other guests at the party.

Embarrassed, I slowly pulled my shrinking prick out of her, and stood up. Amy continued to lay, exhausted, on top of the ottoman.

"Now aren't you glad you came to our party?" she asked with a wry smile.