Exstacy! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about me, if you want to make yourself more comfortable," she said. Stacy knew what this meant by now, and as she turned back to the screen she once more unbuttoned her shorts, and slid down the zip.

In the few brief moments in which Stacy's attention had been diverted, the girl on the screen had lifted up the bottom of her dress. As well as her bra, she had also neglected to put on any knickers, and as soon as her pussy had become available the head of the vibrator had been at her clit. The girl's pussy itself was hairless, there was just a thin vertical line of fur of about an inch that ended just before her lips. It was almost an arrow, a guide for an inexperienced lover to show where they should be going. With the girl's clit now buzzing with the toy's vibrations, her giggles had turned to moans of delight. Stacy had now lowered her knickers, and her hands were once more between her legs, alternatively stroking at the lips of her pussy. Still moaning, the young woman on the screen lowered the vibrating toy to the entrance of her hole, and gently slid it inside. Her lips began to flutter like leaves in a breeze, and her mouth opened wider as if to scream. No sound came out though, but her face twisted into a grimace as she forced the vibrator deeper inside her. Bowing her head so she could look at what she was doing, the girl opened her lips wider with one hand, and pushed the probe even deeper with the other. Finally, the entire length of the large plastic cock was inside her, and she twisted it around to line the rotating clitoral stimulator up with her throbbing button. Before Stacy could see the girl's reaction to the giant plastic cock buzzing inside her strained pussy, and the rotating stimulator on her clit, the screen went blank. Stacy stopped rubbing her own pussy, a little disappointed that she hadn't been able to see the young woman's final climax. A few moments later, though, the screen came back on. The image was of the same room, but it was now empty once more. After only a couple of seconds, the door opened and the same girl entered once more. This time she had shorter hair and she was wearing an oriental robe like the one that Stacy had seen on the young woman coming out of the upstairs room when she arrived.

The girl slid off the robe, under which she was already totally naked, and lay down on the pillows and cushions. Making herself comfortable, she closed her eyes and then just lay there. Stacy thought she had gone to sleep, but after a moment she twitched and murmured. Nothing happened for a few more moments, then she suddenly groaned and shuddered, her breasts shaking like small jellies. There were just sighs and whimpers for a few more seconds, then Stacy jumped as the girl's eyes snapped open and she screamed, thrusting her whole body upwards until only her shoulders and her feet were still on the ground. Her breasts were flat against her chest, and her lower belly and pelvis were high up in the air. Stacy could see the girl's pussy twitching, and a thin line of moisture dribbling between her lips. She was fairly quiet for a few seconds, just panting heavily and staring at the camera lustfully. Stacy felt as if she was silently tempting her to jump through the television screen and join her. Then she collapsed on the bed and started writhing about, wailing and rubbing at her breasts as she did so. Her pussy had started oozing more fluid, and she was wet with sweat. Her whole body was glistening with it. Suddenly, she stiffened and lifted off the bed again for a moment, before collapsing back onto the bed with a deep sigh. Apart from her deep breathing, there was no other sign of activity from her. After a few moments, the screen went blank again.

"That's the end of the film, and the end of the session," Fiona's voice came from behind Stacy as she approached the girl from the other side of the room. Looking down, Stacy saw her hands were still pressed between her legs. She had been so deeply engrossed in the film that she had even forgotten to masturbate.

"Wh ... what happened to her?" She had seen women have spontaneous orgasms, but they had usually been aroused to start with. This girl seemed to have gone straight from a condition of non-arousal to intense orgasm in a matter of minutes.

"A form of self hypnosis, that you will be able to develop as your treatment continues," Fiona explained. "Do you have any more questions?"

"I ... I don't think so," Stacy stammered. She looked down again and saw that her shorts and knickers were still around her legs. Slowly, she pulled them back up and fastened them, hopefully for the last time until she went to bed that night.

"Ok," Fiona nodded, helping her to her feet. Stacy was now beginning to feel a little shaky, the events of the last forty-five minutes finally catching up with her. "We have a selection of literature for you to take away, to give you some more information about our techniques and principals. It basically just goes into more detail about what I have already told you." They had reached Fiona's desk, and the therapist went around the other side to get some papers out of one of the drawers. She handed Stacy a loose-leaf pack containing a few thin brochures with glossy covers and some leaflets. "If you see Elizabeth on the front desk, she'll make a provisional appointment for you. If you decide not to keep it, all we ask is that you give us at least one hours notice. There'll be no questions, and no charge."

Stacy emerged from the short corridor outside Fiona's room back into the reception area. There was one person, another young woman, sat waiting, but other than that and the receptionist the room was still empty. Stacy approached the desk, and the girl looked up straight away.

"Hi. How can I help you?"

"I'd like to make an appointment," Stacy replied, nervously.

"How did the introduction go?" Elizabeth asked as she dragged a large diary towards her.

"It was, er, interesting." Stacy could think of no other way to describe the encounter.

"Interesting?" Elizabeth had been flicking through the book, but looked up at Stacy when she made the comment. "Most people refer to it as exciting. Or arousing. Even stimulating, sometimes. Interesting is a new one." She returned to the book, looking through for an available date. Considering how empty the reception area had seemed so far, the book looked rather full.

"I can fit you in Monday, at 11am. Fiona's booked up until the week after, so you'll have to see Cornelius. You'll probably end up being his patient, anyway." Stacy felt her stomach drop. His? Being in such a compromising situation with a woman had been bad enough, but to have to go through that kind of thing with a man? Stacy hesitated. Was that feeling in her stomach fear, or was it excitement? She couldn't quite tell. With a shudder, she looked back at the receptionist, who was waiting for confirmation that the time would be okay.

"That ... that's fine," she managed to stammer. The girl on the desk nodded, and filled the details out on to a small appointments card. Stacy noted the clinics logo on the front of the card. It showed a young woman leaning against a wall, her back arched and her breasts thrust outwards. It was difficult to tell whether the woman was naked, with her intimate areas in shadow or if she was wearing some form of skimpy lingerie. Whatever it was, Stacy found the simple drawing highly erotic.

***

Heavy rock music filled the workshop, drowning out the sounds of passing cars that came through the open garage door. There were two vehicles already in, waiting for repairs and this left room for another one, plus room for two to park outside. On either side of the workshop, there were long benches cluttered untidily with tools. There was a board on the wall with clips where most of the tools were supposed to be kept, but very few were actually in their correct place. From underneath one of the cars, an old, partly rusted red Vauxhall Astra, there came the sounds of banging and an occasional curse. Finally, with an angry yell, the mechanic threw down the spanner he was working with. It skidded along the floor, striking the wall under one of the workbenches and bounced back a few feet.

"There should warnings up in here," a seductive, feminine voice said from somewhere in the garage. "Danger, men at work." The mechanic pushed himself out from under the car and got to his feet. Pulling an oil stained rag from the front pocket of his overalls and wiping his hands, he looked over the young woman who had just entered, starting with her feet.

The girl was wearing plain white trainers, with a thin pink border at the top. Her feet were bare, and so were her legs. Bare, pale skin that was almost pure white, all the way up to the hem of her short sky blue skirt. Sean licked his lips at the amount of bare, teenage flesh in front of him. He assumed she was a teenager, if she was older she could only be in her early twenties. With his elbow resting in the palm of his left hand, Sean rubbed his other hand over the rough stubble of his chin as his eyes continued their journey up the girl's body. The blouse she wore had been left unbuttoned at the bottom, and tied off in a knot so her midriff was exposed. Her breasts were small, their swell only just visible through the blouse, which had some kind of motif on the right pocket. Some kind of marine animal, a dolphin or a shark. The top two buttons of the blouse were open, and although it didn't reveal any of her tits, Sean still enjoyed the view of her naked chest. She had full lips that glistened with the pink lipstick she wore and slightly rosy cheeks. Her long, shiny blonde hair came past her shoulders and over her chest as well as down her back. The girl was gorgeous, but also looked very young.

"Hello, there," Sean greeted her, with a smile. "How can I help you?"

"It's my car," she said softly, her hips working as she slowly moved towards him. "It's making a strange groaning noise when I turn it on."

"Really?" Sean stuffed the rag back into the pocket, though he hadn't succeeded in getting very much oil off his hands. "Want me to take a look at it?"

"Can you?" She purred. "It's parjed outside, round the back." She led him out the open door and round the back of the garage, into a secluded, overgrown patch that had just enough room to park a single car. The girl opened the driver's side door for Sean, and then went round to open the passenger side. She got in and, removing her keys from a handbag on the floor, leaned across, stretching over Sean to insert them into the ignition. As she did so, Sean breathed deeply and got a strong scent of the intoxicating perfume she was wearing. The girl reached further, and one of her small breasts rubbed against his chest. His cock twitched as he felt the points of her hard nipples through her blouse, and he realised two things at almost the same time. She wasn't wearing a bra, and she was excited. Gripping hold of her wrist before she could reach the ignition, he pulled her towards him and pressed his mouth against her neck and naked chest.

"What are you doing," she moaned. "I've got a boyfriend!" The way she was holding him and pulling him closer, however, suggested that she didn't really see that as a problem.

"Nothing wrong with that," Sean sniggered, as he began to unbutton her blouse. "I've got a girlfriend. Now, what was that you said about something moaning when it got turned on?"

12