Exstacy! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber and Imogen were alone in the house, sitting in the informal living room and sipping glasses of white wine, an open fire roaring in front of them. Kieran had gone out for the night with some friends, in order to give his wife and sister-in-law time to catch up. With a large room to fill the heat from the fire didn't always get everywhere, but the sisters were very close to the edge. They were both sitting on the floor with their backs resting against the sofas, and were almost through their second bottle of wine.

"What about you, then?" Imogen giggled, taking another generous mouthful from her glass. "You been entertaining anyone between the sheets, recently?" Amber swallowed nervously. Her sister knew about her interest in other women, but didn't know she had her eye on her best friend. As far as her sister knew, she was just having lesbian sexual fantasies. Even so, the two sisters were very close and they usually told each other everything. Amber decided to admit her feelings.

"There is one girl ..." she started, before trailing off. Imogen immediately sat up in surprise, her eyes sparkling.

"You mean you've done it? You've actually been to bed with a woman?" Amber's face went scarlet, and she shook her head wildly.

"No, it's not like that. The thing is, she doesn't know I'm interested in her. Doesn't even know I like women." Her voice began to quiver a little as she spoke, but she managed to keep it under control. This was the first time she had spoken about her feelings for Stacy out loud, and she was only now beginning to realise how strong those feelings were.

"Why not? You never know, she might be lusting after you. Thinking about you every night in bed, while she's exploring her bush." Amber bit her lip, trying not to giggle. This was a serious subject for her, and she didn't want to make a joke about it.

"Don't joke," she said, unable to restrain a snigger herself. "Anyway, she's my best friend, and I don't know how she feels about lesbians. I might disgust her, then she'll never want to speak to me again."

Seeing that her sister was getting upset, Imogen put her glass down and shuffled a little closer.

"Hey, sis, you'd never disgust anyone. You're gorgeous. I bet even if she is straight, one look at you with your kit off would have her drooling." As she said this, she put her arm round her younger sister's shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Even if she was interested, I wouldn't know what to do," the younger woman continued. "She'd expect me to be experienced, to have done it before ..." She trailed off once more and Imogen looked at her, wide eyed.

"You don't know what to do?"

"Well, of course I know what to do," she corrected herself. "But I've never actually done it before. I'd be like a teacher who doesn't know how to teach." Imogen took another sip from her wine, and then put the glass back down.

"What you need is someone to practise on," the older woman said. "Someone who won't mind if you make mistakes." Amber smiled up weakly at her big sister.

"That would be nice," she said. "But how do I find someone? Put an advert in the paper?" Amber smiled to herself as she said these words. She remembered she'd said something similar to Stacy only a couple of days before.

"Not if you don't want to," Imogen said, crawling closer to her again and casually fingering at the top button of the blouse she was wearing. "You can have me, if you want." Amber stared at her older sister. Her beautiful older sister, with short dark hair, a sprinkling of freckles and a chest that Amber remembered having in her early teenage years. Was Imogen really offering herself to her? With a suggestive smile, Imogen popped open the button she was playing with, and moved on to begin fingering the next. Amber swallowed as she felt her clit twinge. Yes, it looked as if Imogen was indeed offering herself to her younger sister.

"So, do you want me here, or in the bedroom?"

"Right here will be fine," she tried to say, but Imogen had already leaned in, parting Amber's lips with her tongue and slipping inside to explore her mouth.

12