Exstacy! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck them," Jessica whispered softly, as she slowly sank back onto the table. Phillip eagerly obliged, running his tongue round a nipple then taking it between his lips. Jessica sighed and pulled his head closer to her body, crushing his face against her soft breast. "Teeth!" she murmured, as Phillip struggled to breath against the flesh pressing against him. "Use your teeth, too. Bite me!" Phillip wasn't sure he liked the idea of biting into the flesh of the woman he loved, but the thought was making his cock twitch and she was the one asking for it. Baring his teeth, he nipped at the hardened bud of flesh between his lips, drawing an excited squeal from the girl beneath him. Smiling at her display of increased pleasure, he tugged gently on her nipple. Jessica groaned as it came away like elastic, then snapped back into her areola when he released. He lapped briefly at the red, swollen nipple, soothing the slight sting he had caused, and then moved across to the other one to start the whole thing all over again.

While Phillip continued his oral assault on the delicious mounds of soft flesh on Jessica's chest, the young woman had slipped her hand onto his crotch and was now tracing the shape of his thick cock through the denim material. She felt her own crotch begin to water as the warm flesh beneath her fingers started to expand, and eagerly drew down the zip. Her fingers disappeared inside and began to explore the folds of his boxers for the stiff piece of meat. Phillip sighed as her cold fingers found it and wrapped around it, the long shaft pulsating as she squeezed it in her hand. She roughly pushed him away from her and slid off the table, ending up in a kneeling position in front of him. His cock was now hanging out of the gap in his jeans, pointing at her nose like an accusing finger, but she wanted better access. Popping the metal button, she slipped her hands into his pockets and pulled his trousers down his legs, leaving them to collect in a pile round his ankles. Then she took hold of the thick, hard rod and began to pump it through her small, cold hand, the skin sliding backwards and forwards to reveal the purple head.

"You wanna put this inside me, don't you?" she almost growled, looking up at him as she continued to pump on his cock. "Don't you want to bury it in my slimy, wet cunt?" Phillip, lost in the pleasure and excitement of his cock throbbing away in the hand of this gorgeous young woman, barely noticed the explicit language she was using. Jessica got back on her feet, still massaging the warm cock in one hand. With her other hand, she guided Phillip to the crotch of her own jeans, which he hurriedly ripped open and dragged out the way. Her silky white panties went next, and then she was standing there naked in front of him, her jeans and underwear slowly slipping the rest of the way down her legs. Phillip stared down at her in amazement. She shaved it. She actually shaved her pussy. Phillip knew that some women did, especially the naughty ones for whom sex was almost an occupation. But Jessica couldn't be like that. She was a virgin. He could make out the seal of skin across her entrance, just visible between her slick, parted lips.

"Do it," she whispered, guiding his cock across her quivering labia. "Bury it in me. Fuck my cunt." That dirty, explicit language again, more associated with an act of lust than one of love, which was what Phillip had been after. He was reluctant to continue in this mood, he wanted to make love to her not fuck her. But the sight of her gorgeous naked body, and even the words themselves, was filling him with desire and hardening his cock more than he could bear. With a grunt he thrust forward, tearing the fragile barrier across her entrance and drawing a sharp squeal of pain from her lips. Gripping his shoulders with her hands, her palms slippery with sweat against his bare skin, she leaned back and began to groan, her own hips moving backwards and forwards, meeting his thrust and forcing his cock deeper inside her. With her head back and her chest pushed forward, Jessica's breasts were thrust out almost in Phillip's face. As she moved backwards and forwards, he was able to reach out and catch hold of one of her nipples. She whimpered as his teeth caught on the small bud, pulling it away from her breast like a rubber band as she rocked backwards. On her return, he parted his lips and drew the nipple into his mouth, along with the areola and as much of the soft flesh of her breast as he could. Jessica stopped moving and pulled Phillip's head closer to her chest, relishing the sensation of his teeth, tongue and mouth on her breast as he proceeded to devour it. Throughout this oral assault, he continued to pound into her virgin pussy, the tight muscles of her passage constricting tightly round his thick cock. Her whole body shuddered and shook with each thrust, and she grunted each time the head of his cock struck her cervix at the back of her pussy.

"Yes ... yes!" she managed between grunts. "Fuck me! ... Fuck me!"

With the extra encouragement Phillip picked up speed, gripping the firm, rounded cheeks of her rear for support. He felt his cock begin to throb and knew that he was close to coming, but he struggled and managed to maintain his pace. Jessica could also tell that his orgasm was close, she could feel him expanding within the tight confines of her tender pussy.

"No," she groaned, pushing him away. "Not inside. Come on me. I want to see you coming on me ..." Phillip couldn't decide whether the thought of shooting all over Jessica's body excited him or disgusted him, but it was what she want so he began to withdraw from her sopping pussy. His teenage lover knelt down in front of him on the cold, tiled floor of the deserted science lab and took his still hard cock in her hands. It was now slick from the wetness of her pussy, and as she massaged it between her fingers the fluid smeared all over her hands.

"Come for me," she whispered, looking up into his face as she tugged on his meat. "On my tits and on my face. Shoot it all over me." Phillip closed his eyes and swallowed nervously as he felt his cock fill up. "Come for me. Come now!" And he did.

He grunted as the first load spat from the end of his cock and struck her in the neck. It ran slowly down her chest and into the valley between her tits, the sticky white strings contrasting against the bronzed tones of her skin.

"More," she murmured, moaning as if she was experiencing a climax of her own. "Hit my face this time." Phillip emitted several short grunts, then a long groan as his face contorted and another, larger shot splattered against Jennifer's fringe. It ran down her forehead and along the side of her nose, collecting at the top of her cheek. She smiled and looked up at him, her expert fingers continuing to milk his cock, as shot after shot of thick cream erupted from him, decorating her face, chest and breasts.

12