Extending My Love For My Wife

Story Info
Husband copes with his penis size.
13.8k words
4.11
296k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a true account of the experiences of a husband who searches for ways to give his wife the type of sexual joy she gives him. Names have been changed of course.

At twenty-years-old I met eighteen-year-old Carol in her freshmen year of college through a mutual friend. Although we attended different schools, we hit it off from the very first night we met. She was beautiful with shoulder-length, shimmering black hair and a body to die for. She stood 4'10," weighed 100lbs and had a very well proportioned hourglass figure. Her breasts measuring 34C were quite large for her petite frame. They stood up nice, round, and firm with slight delicious sag you would expect from their heaviness. This was one of the things that drew me to her initially but over the years we found we had great similar interests. She wears contacts but looks equally good in her glasses. We had an enviable relationship throughout our dating and courtship. This is not to say we didn't have our difficulties. Our dating went on for 4 years before we finally tied the knot.

Coming from a very large family, she has very sound family values and morals. She is a one-person type of girl. On the surface she can be a demure, soft-spoken, submissive girl but those who know her realize she has a sharp tongue with a wit and intelligence to match. Like all intelligent people she is lacking in other areas; she can be really clumsy and naive at times. She is always misplacing her things; purses or glasses or whatever. She will believe whatever outlandish thing someone close to her, like me, tells her. She just doesn't get dirty or racist jokes and finds no humor in them. She wonders why my friends and I laugh at them so hysterically. She was so and still is very innocent.

Now I was never very experienced with sex but neither was Carol. She had had one prior boyfriend who popped her cherry. For 2 years afterwards she was faithful with him before they broke up and 6 months later she met me. I think I corrupted her a bit. We had sex together within 2 weeks of dating. I had a couple of girlfriends before Carol - but nothing really serious. This inexperience allowed us the opportunity to grow, explore and experiment with sex together. I believe this can be a real strengthening bond couples share. We experimented in risque sex, although much of it due to my persistence. In the first couple of months we had sex once on a rooftop, once in a movie theater, and once had oral sex in the back of an Amtrak bus. Since we went to different schools, we didn't see much of each other during the week. But the few weekends we did spend together were very intimate.

Sex has never been a major focus for her in our relationship but secretly for me, it is. I secretly think sex is not a great focus for her because she didn't get many orgasms. When asked, she told me that her ex didn't make her come much. Truth be told, I don't make her come that much either but she says she loves me anyway and there are other qualities she likes about me. During our first fuck, the first time she saw my dick she whispered "Ohh you're so big... " what a stroke for my ego. And when I asked if my dick was bigger than her ex's she smiled and said, "Yes, it is" which was another stroke for my ego. When I entered her the first time, she was very HOT and slippery. It felt so good! As I pushed my full length inside her, I felt my dick push against something resisting me. It was just a little resistance but I could still steadily enter her. She gasped softly in pleasure for one second "Ooohhh" just before I had my full erection inside her. Now her oohing started just as I reached that little bit of resistance inside her. And her oohing lasted the whole one-second it took me to push my way through it.

The feeling I felt as I pushed my length into her was a pliable, snug, resistance feeling. It felt different from sliding my dick through the shallow part of her pussy - the well-fucked and slippery part of her pussy near the entrance where her ex had fucked her during their two years together. There was more friction at this strange part so a little more force was needed to push my dick all the way inside. And since my dick was bigger and longer than her ex's little dick, I knew that I had gone past where he could reach inside her. Just how much bigger I was compared to her ex was the length in her pussy where I started feeling that resistance up to the point where I couldn't push deeper. That tightness feeling I felt, from pushing deep into her when she ooohed for me, was the result of her vagina being stretched to accommodate me for the very first time. Her pussy passage had to stretch open to allow a longer and bigger dick, my dick, to be able to reach new depths and sensations. I had just given her more penetration and thus more sensation and pleasure than her ex had. "What's wrong?" I asked with mock concern and evilness in my eyes. "Ohh, you're so big," She whispered as she looked up at me with her wide-open, big, brown eyes. I pulled out halfway and pushed myself slowly in again. As I felt the tightness again by reaching the beginning of new depths in her pussy, I pushed slowly in. "Oooohhhh" she cooed for another second before I couldn't get any deeper. I repeated this holy ritual for 15 more pumps each time getting an "Oohh" or "Ahh" from her as I pushed in and out of the tightness area. I was stretching her and she was voicing her pleasure! She was so warm, wet, and slippery that I had to pull out and cum all over her tummy and tits.

That first time we had sex I didn't make her cum. In retrospect, I think if I had lasted longer during our first fuck while she was making those ooohs and ahhhs, I may have been able to make her cum then. But eventually she did cum from fucking me. Nowadays I get some sounds, but I don't get those moanings like I did the first 5-10 times I fucked her. I don't get the feeling of stretching her pussy past the depth where her ex could penetrate her any more either. It is still hot, slippery, and wet when I plunge my full length into her. Don't get me wrong, she still has one tight pussy but what I'm saying is I don't feel that barrier I did when I first stretched her vaginal channel. She must have gotten used to my size since then.

A few weeks later, during one of her frisky moments, there was a ruler nearby while we were making out and about to fuck. She burst out with a mischievous gleam in her eye, "Ohh look a ruler, I want to measure you. " I was like "Sure," confident I was bigger than her ex's was. "I've never measured a dick before," she piped. "How do I measure it?" she smiled innocently while placing the ruler end in my pubic hair close to where my dick and stomach meet and laying the ruler down along the top half of my fully erect dick. She had a beautiful smile and bright gleam in her eye, anticipating our fucking, while she measured me, "One... two... three... four... four inches" she said softly but with her smile gone. I guess that figure IS kinda small. "What?," I said, shocked! Having measured myself before I knew I was more than 4 inches long! "No, no, baby. You have to measure from the base of my dick on the underside, near my balls, up to the head," I chided her. "Heh heh. Ooops sorry, I thought that WAS the underside," she replied laughing. Having mostly only seen my dick from the underside, she had thought that the TOP view of my dick, views guys see while peeing, was my underside. Silly girl I thought. "Let me do it again. " she remarked smiling. She placed the ruler end against my scrotum sac where my dick starts and measured up to my dickhead. "Oh, five... six inches," she said with more excitement. "My ex's dick was little, about 3 and a half inches. But your's is longer and much thicker. But size doesn't matter to me, just as long as you can last and know how to use it," she would say pushing me down while straddling me. We proceeded to fuck until I came. I think she might have come - I'm not sure.

But later in the week, after finding out the truth that doctors measure dicks from the TOP half of the dick, not the underside, I foolishly told her over the phone that we had measured incorrectly. Later I measured myself closely and got 4. 75 inches. Man, that DOES seem a little on the short end. If most men are from 5 -6 inches in length then I believe I'm a little below average. So the next time she came over, she measured me and came up with the same or close measurement. "Four and a half inches," she said with a little twinge in her eyes that I thought for a split second, showed her disappointment. I have never tried to talk to her about what I thought I saw in her face that day. "What... no, no, it is 5 inches or close to it," I told her and measured it myself for her to see. "Okay," she said uncomfortably, eager to change the subject. To this day, ever since the measurements, she has never told me what she told me the first day she saw my dick. She has never again told me, "Ohhh, you're so big. "

"But I'm not concerned with penis size. I think we are a good fit. And we have good sex," she would tell me. "Size doesn't matter to me, just as long as you don't cum too soon," she would say then laugh and then punch me in the shoulder whenever I make a joke about girls liking big penises and that maybe she would like it too. I know she says things to calm my insecurities but I also know that bigger penises DO turn her on. One time we were watching an Ed Powers porno with Jake in it. For those that don't know, he is a black guy with a huge 8-9 inches crooked penis. "Wow, he has a big penis," she would nonchalantly say. She never makes little comments when we watch other so-so pornos. And once, while I was fucking her while watching a porno with Rocco on, she commented on his fucking. The scene was one where Rocco was violently fucking this blonde who had her face down and ass up with a pillow propped underneath. While I was fucking Carol missionary-style, we were watching the porno. As Rocco pushed himself as deep into the blonde as possible, the blonde screamed, and I heard a gasp from Carol. "Wow... he disappeared," Carol said softly as I felt her pussy get wetter around my dick.

"What do you mean disappeared?" I asked pumping her slowly.

"Hmmm...?" she replied watching the scene intently. I knew she had heard me.

"What do you mean he disappeared?" I repeated watching her eyes glued to Rocco's cock.

"Oh... I mean his penis disappeared into that girl," she said still glued to the TV.

"Why did she scream?" I asked acting naive. "Because he is so big... " she giggled as she opened her legs wider still watching the porno. I got such a thrill from her indirectly revealing she liked big dicks to me that I started pumping her harder and faster. "Uh, uh, eh, uhh... " softly moaned Carol while still watching the porno. Then she would close her eyes and look straight up as I pumped uncontrollably for 5 seconds until I came all over her tummy. My guess is she was fantasizing about Rocco's super-human lovemaking - his stamina, his enthusiasm, and let's not forget, his fat cock.

During the third month we were dating, I found out through a friend who knew someone at her school that she was dating another guy from her school - some 5'8" runner. At first I didn't believe it because my ego led me to believe that because I had already fucked her she MUST belong to me - body AND mind. Most normal girls are like that aren't they? She is not a slut and she has high morals. She wouldn't cheat on me! No way. She is the type that once you sleep with her, you don't need to worry about her cheating... or so I thought. But after nonchalantly confronting her with what I had overheard, her silence before replying told me all I needed to hear. The suspicions in the back of my mind were confirmed and my little itty bitty world came crashing down on me. I was shocked, my ego destroyed. She blatantly denied everything initially but eventually confessed to me that she did date someone but that they had never had sex. She eventually convinced me. Well she broke it off with the other guy and we got back together and she has been true to me ever since then (to my best knowledge). But my tormented mind still wanders sometimes imagining if she really did have sex with that jock athlete guy. If she did open up her slender legs and let him ram his cock inside her swollen slutty cunt.

That was around the time I discovered "Cheating Wives" stories on the internet. Those stories rang a bell within me because I could sort of relate now and jacking off to them - imagining my sweet Carol was the slut wife - led to some of the most intense sexual releases I have ever had and continue to have. I think those stories and my situation also contributed to my self-consciousness about my penis size. Now don't get me wrong, I think I am average for my height. At 5'6" and 140lbs I think 4. 75 inches long and 4. 25 inches round is a pretty average size for my dick - or a little below average. When I remember that Carol's ex had a smaller dick than mine, I think that's probably why she didn't cum much with him. My dickhead is quite big and nice with a pronounced helmet ridge and accounts for about 40% of the total length of my dick - so I do not have much of a shaft. I say "dick" because "cock" is more reserved for the larger and longer dicks that can touch more pussy area and reach greater depths in a pussy than a smaller or average-sized dick can. It gives more pleasure to the girl receiving it too I'm inclined to believe. After reading those stories, I imagine that my sweet little carol is on her hands and knees with her head low on the ground while this faceless but muscular and athletic runner's body is kneeling behind her gorgeous ass pummeling her pussy with his COCK. He is using long slow strokes because he can; he doesn't need to fuck fast like other smaller-dick guys have to, in order to pleasure their women. His cock is large enough to satisfy her by fucking her s-l-o-w-ly. As he draws back, I can see the wetness from her engorged pussy on his glistening cock. From this angle I can see the ring of white froth from her cum and lubrication on his cock - indicating just how far along his shaft her pussy lips suck. And then I feel butterflies in my stomach. The look on her face is pure ecstasy. She closes her eyes to relish the feelings. Her lips are parted and her cheeks flushed. Her hair matted, clinging to her forehead. She is breathing through her mouth heavily, "Ooooohh" as he enters slowly, "Ahhhhh" as he withdraws again. Of course I know this is just daydreaming and fantasy. I'm pretty sure she didn't have sex with the other guy.

As for our current love life, it is just satisfactory for me and a little unfair for her. Throughout our relationship she did not and does not cum much. I have a problem with cumming too soon for her liking. She's joked with me, "Wilson, you always cum in first place. " I can't help it, I've tried kegel muscle exercises to last longer but the exercises always give me the runs, and even after 2 months of doing those exercises, I still can't last long enough for her to cum. Her body is too hot and sexy for me and the way her pussy massages my tool, I usually can't last more than 3 minutes condomless before I lose control. It is not only that, sometimes when I AM able to last really long, say for 20 minutes, even then she won't cum. Hmmmm, maybe dick size does matter to a girl. If Carol's ex's 3. 5 inch dick is only slightly smaller than mine and she couldn't cum with him, then maybe that's why she doesn't cum much more with my 4. 75 inch dick!

We usually fuck in 4 positions: the missionary, a variation with her legs over her shoulders, with her on top, and doggy style. The first few months we dated, we experimented with those positions. But after a few months she stopped allowing me to doggy-style fuck her. She tells me she likes it but she thinks it is a little degrading to women and plus I have to get her really hot first. Licking her pussy until her clit becomes too sensitive doesn't count as getting her hot enough either. Even after I lick her for 40 minutes until she can't take it, she refuses to get on her hands and knees or even roll over onto her tummy.

To tell the truth she has never been able to cum from me straight pumping my dick into her. The only time she would cum was during the first 2 years in school. When we had sex she would cum when she straddled me and was able to rub her clit against my pubic bone. But that was a combination of her rubbing her clit and me being inside her - she never cums from straight fucking. But ever since the first two years up 'til present time, she hasn't been able to cum like I remember either. The following is a typical fuck session during the first two years in college:

After sufficient foreplay, me licking her for 30-40 minutes until she couldn't stand it any more, I would climb on top of her and slide my 4. 75 inch dick into her really wet (from my saliva and her juices) cunt. After 2 minutes she would push me aside so she could climb on top and then she would lower her large orbs to rest on my chest. Then she'd wrap her arms around my neck or shoulders and then gently lower herself within fucking distance of my dick. I would reach down for my pecker and rub it along her vaginal lips before placing my helmet head at her love tunnel entrance. Then she would lower herself and I would concentrate on the immense heat from her cunt sliding over my dickhead and shaft. It feels so right. Then she would straighten one leg out so she would be able to rub her clit on my pubic bone. With her breath on my ear she would whisper, "Stick it out. " Oh what a blow to my ego this was. I would upturn my pelvis so I could get as much of my dick as high and away from my body as I could. This is so I can push more centimeters into her pussy and so she would be able to feel my dick more.

I've thought intently about this later on and realized that, by my measurements, when a girl is straddled over you, she doesn't use the full length of your boner because you have to account for the roundness of her legs, butt, and thighs on you. Plus gravity causes your dick base to be lower between your legs, so not as much erection is standing upright. So while she is straddling me while hugging me and grinding her clit against my pubic bone, only about 3. 5 inches of my dick is actually inside her. When I tilt my pelvis up, I can get another maybe. 5 -. 75 inches for a total of 4. 25 average inches inside her.

10-15 exquisite strokes in 1 second intervals and I'd feel the familiar bubbling in my nuts. In my attempts to last as long as possible I stop tilting my pelvis up and as my dick effectively gets shorter she would sigh in disappointment saying again, "Stick it out so I can feel it. " Ohh, my poor ego. I hold my breath and raise my pelvis up. 5 more pumps in half second intervals this time and I feel the cum boiling again. I lower my pelvis letting my dick slide further out from the shallow depth of her pussy. She is pretty frustrated now. But knowing I'm close to the edge I tell her, "I have to put on the condom. " "Okay, hurry," she urges. I reach for a nearby condom and tear open the wrapper. While she bends her straight leg back up onto her knees, I scoot myself down so my dick slips out of her pussy onto my belly. I grab it, roll the condom onto it and place my meat back at the entrance to her still-wet tunnel. As she lowers herself over my condomed-dick, the heat and feelings are not quite as strong. But this is good for her because I can last longer now. I tilt my pelvis up and she straightens her leg once again so she can rub her clitoris against my pubic bone. 20 more pumps in half second intervals and I cannot hold it any longer. As I feel my cum traveling from my balls, I tilt my pelvis up as much as I can, raising my ass and hers off the bed. She, close to cumming herself, would catch on to my urgency and grind her clit harder and stronger. Her body would tense up and as I start to cum, she would cum, holding her breath, shuddering and gripping my shoulder or neck painfully hard. I would feel her pussy contractions on my dick and I would empty my nuts into the condom. Oh what a wonderful feeling. In the afterglow, my dick would shrivel and slide out of her as she continues to contract her pussy. Sometimes she doesn't continue her contractions and we fall asleep with me inside her - eventually shrinking and falling out.