Extending the MILF List Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,194 Followers

When she lifted her legs, it was like I fell into her. I felt a little slip and I impaled the blond woman deeply, grinding down into her. Her legs locked around my ass then she hitched up, cocking her hips up to take me deeper and her legs went higher, crossing her ankles in the small of my back. Her body began to shake and her hips rapped against me with a staccato rhythm I could not match. Then my own orgasm roared out of the scarlet spangled darkness of my tight clenched eyes and I hammered Elizabeth hard down to the bed. But still her body jerked beneath me, jamming her full of cock while I poured cum into her. She gasped and wheezed and then cried out again, bucking beneath me while I rode her hammering hips. With her legs wrapped around me, the woman had incredible leverage and she used it to cram my cock into every corner of her pussy, grinding and twirling under me while I poured cum into her.

When the convulsion released me, I dropped onto her, completely spent. She struggled to clear her face from my chest, gasping and quaking while her hips continued to pulse under my weight. She pushed at me, trying to speak but only managing gurgling protests at my weight. I struggled to my elbows, giving her a little more room the breath. She gasped with a huge sigh and bent up and kissed me hard on the mouth. I was busy trying to match her passion from the pit of my bliss when I felt the bed rock.

"No. I said no, Chris."

I broke my lips loose from the woman beneath me and looked over at Caren. Chris was between her legs but his cock was drooping.

"Aunt Caren, you can't ask me to sit here and watch and not participate!" Chris said, his voice strangely normal. I tried to twist enough to see his face but he leaned forward, touching his cock to Caren's pussy.

"No, Chris, I said no!"

Even though his cock was not hard, which I did not understand till later, he persisted.

Smack!

Caren slapped her nephew hard across the face. "I said no, Chris. I mean it. No."

"Aunt Caren," his voice took on the darkness I had heard before.

Crack!

Caren's hand slapped Chris on the other side of the his face.

"Oh shit, look at that." Elizabeth mumbled from beneath me. She was arched up, nearly touching her ear to my shoulder.

I could see what she saw. Chris' cock had snapped erect and fully hard.

"No, Chris, no." Caren said, but she seemed calmer. "I want, I want your mother to watch when you fuck me the first time. I want her to see your cock slide into me!"

We all froze. Annie appeared on our side of the bed but she stood there, nude, waiting, staring at the woman she had just ridden to orgasm, orgasms. Chris stared down at Caren and then he got off of her and disappeared from my sight. A moment later Annie was bent over us, her cheek on my back. I tried to turn but only glimpsed Chris ramming into her before I was pressed down onto Elizabeth.

"Oh god," Elizabeth grunted.

My cock had reinflated and the pressure and rhythm of Annie laying over the middle of my back crammed me down into Elizabeth again. Moments later, however, Chris growled into orgasm, pumping into Annie. She laid placidly on my back as he came deep inside of her. For a moment, no one moved, after Chris quieted. I felt his weight move out from behind and off Annie.

"Aunt Caren, will you at least suck my cock now?" Chris asked, his voice back to normal.

"I will." Elizabeth said. "But, but I like her idea. You, you fuck, fuck us once we are back to your house, while Laura can see us. Fuck our husbands, we fuck her son." Then she convulsed into a slight, timid orgasm but she seemed so overcome by the moment she went completely lax below me.

I sat up, withdrawing my cock and it immediately wilted. I was nearly done in.

Elizabeth lay flat, an arm over her eyes. "Oh what have we done."

"We fucked Sonny." Caren said lightly. "He fucked us. Now, now we go back to the Wills house and fuck Chris."

"I want Annie to eat me, like she ate you." Elizabeth said.

That was my cue. I got off the bed and walked to the end of the bed, ready to watch Elizabeth and Annie. Annie was crawling onto the bed but Chris put a hand on her shoulder. "Wait." He said. "Laura, my mother, Mom, she will eat you, Aunt Elizabeth, better than even Annie can." Chris grunted. Then he realized what he had said. "Isn't that right, Mrs. Kingston? Don't you do her and Sonny?"

Annie straighted, standing beside the bed. Her dark eyes were on me but then she looked down at Elizabeth who was staring askance at her. She nodded. "Mrs. Wills eat pussy fine. I learn from her." Annie said in her inimitable way.

Elizabeth stared at Annie for what seemed like forever; her big eyes blinked slowly like she was an automaton or something. Finally, she nodded. "We, we should go uh, do, uh make Mrs. Wills do us." She said, her breath rasping like she had the croup. What followed was an immediate scramble to return to the Wills house. We all dressed willy nilly, filed downstairs and out of the house and piled into the car; Annie in front again and Chris between his Aunts. When I pulled out onto the street, I heard kissing from the back seat. "I will do you, Chris. If your mother will watch, you can have me." Caren said, her voice breathy and low.

More kissing. "You can have me too. If, if Laura will watch." Elizabeth added.

"Jesus Christ, Sonny, step on it!" Chris said from the back seat. I did.

Elizabeth laughed and then patted me on the shoulder. "We want you to fuck Mrs. Wills too. Don't we Caren?"

Caren grunted.

I naturally pulled around back and we took the same backyard path to the back patio of the Wills house. We were in the Kingston's backyard when my phone rang. Chris looked at me with his best "you have got to be kidding me" look when I answered it. Everyone stopped, staring at me.

"Hello?" The voice was strange for a moment.

I almost asked who that was but then I knew, just in the same instant that the voice said, "This is Deedee Hamilton. Is this Sonny?"

"Yes, this is Sonny." I said. My cock inflated.

"Come, come get me. I am going crazy. I need to get away from my family." She said. "Do you know where I live?"

I almost told her I was busy but then thought better of that. That is, my cock argued and won. Deedee Hamilton was worth the trouble. "Ok. No. Where do you live?"

She gave me basic directions and told me to call when I got close. She hung up.

I stared at my phone, realizing what I had just done. I looked up to see all four of the other people I was about to join in an orgy staring at me.

Chris did say it now. "You have got to be kidding me. You mean to tell me...?" He did not finish.

I shrugged. "I just met her. Just got her phone number. She, she wants me, bad!" Then I snorted a laugh. "Besides, I have already fucked everyone once. Do you know Deedee Hamilton?"

Chris' eyes got wide. "Double D Hamilton? You are shitting me. Go. Do not pass goal. Go directly to Free Parking! Go!"

The blond Aunts glanced at each other. They looked back at me with curious eyes but neither spoke. Chris slipped through the hedge and was gone. They looked at each other and followed. Annie trailed but stopped at the hedge to look at me. Her face was impassive. She gave me no indication of what she was thinking and then she was gone.

I looked around, I was alone in the yard. My brain twanged, and suddenly everything I looked at seemed strange. I returned to my car.

I drove to the neighborhood and called D. Debra She answered on the first ring. She told me where to find her and I followed directions perfectly. She was standing on a corner, a long gray coat, her blond hair spilled over the shoulders and down the front. She stood back from the curb till I rolled down the window.

"What are you doing standing out her like this?" I almost made some smart ass comment about this being her corner but decided to go with the basic, "Get in. Where to?"

Debra got into the car and shivered. "I was getting cold, what took you so long?" She sniffed then and looked over at me with a crinkled nose and a knit brow.

"I got lost?" I said. I should have showered before I left the house. It was too late now. I was busted. I waited to see what she would do. She stared for a moment, then pulled the coat tight over her breasts and sat back in the seat. "Drive." She said. "Just drive."

What followed was a tank's worth of gas and a tour of the city. She was tired of turkey so we found a malt shop, which seemed strange in the November night but that was what she wanted. After ten minutes driving, she started to talk, rattling on about how disgusting her mother was and her two cousins. She chattered the whole time about her family back at her house and her cousins and her Mom's sister who, she said, was a grade A cunt—her words. She talked about her two male cousins who thought being lewd was cool lollypops—her words. She told about their game to see who could cup one of her breasts first or get a hand up under her skirt and feel if she was wet—still her words. She rattled on till we got to the malt shop and then she sucked down a vanilla malt without another word.

I, strangely enough, did not know what to say. I was utterly tongue-tied. It felt strange, being tongue tied around this woman the same day I fucked two MILFs I had just meant, even if I knew their nephew. It still felt strange, really strange. We went to a building downtown and rode the elevator up to the top floor. She found a door up to the roof open and we went up and looked out at the cold, glittering city. I was debating whether to make some move when she turned to me and said, "Thank you, Sonny. For not immediately trying to paw me and make a big deal out of this. You, you were the one I called because, well, I don't know you so well. I thought this was a good time to see what kind of guy you were. Are you all hands and kiss with your mouth open the first time—I mean, the first kiss on the third date or meeting after going steady for three months? You know what I mean?"

Tongue tied.

There was something so luscious, so appealing about this woman that all I wanted to do was... you are going to think I am such a pussy but all I wanted was to stay with her, be around her. She sparkled. Of course, I had been balls deep in three women that day so it was not like I had sperm backed up in the pipes. I think that might have saved me. Wordless, my mind as blank as a blond puzzled by a coffee maker, I shrugged. Old habits die hard and boy was I hard! I was afraid that she would notice. My cock throbbed but I made no move to touch her. She smiled at me and returned to leaning over the parapet, staring out into the cold night.

From the heights, we went to bar and sat at a little table and had drinks she ordered with little umbrellas. I give her a lot of credit, she insisted on buying them, she ordered and paid and then made me let her taste mine. Good, since I was underage. D. Debra was a healthy twenty-one. Mine drink was a green confection with a tangy kick and cold—she called it a grasshopper I think. She had a tequila sunrise and made me taste hers after sipping from mine and it puckered me up like I had bit into a lemon after chugging a glass of milk. Blah!

We drove to Silence Bridge and parked on one end and sat and just watched the traffic whizzing by. She said when we got close she just wanted to be quiet. She had been surrounded by the nattering nabobs of negativity for three days and her ears were ringing. God, how the girl could talk. I kept trying to catch her taking a breath around the flow of words but driving kept me from ever managing to do so.

By two in the morning, I was fading, I had been up way longer than I should have been. She saw me nodding and pulled me out into the crisp air and made me walk down the pedestrian way to the middle of the bridge. She stood there and bent out over the dark waters, hawked and spit a looey into the empty cold. She looked over at me. "Do you ever think of jumping?" She asked seriously.

"No. But if you don't kiss me I might push you."

For a moment in that rousing cold, she stared and then she laughed, nodded and came over to me. She grabbed my be the ears and kissed me soundly on the lips, sans tongue. "You don't say anything all evening, let me ramble on like a raving lunatic and then you say that? I thought you were different from all the other guys."

"Me different? You mean, dead? Heavens to betsy girl, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever kissed, er, been kissed by. Do you think I wouldn't notice you are gorgeous?"

She laughed. She kissed me again but this time her body pressed against me and she opened her mouth. For several minutes we stood there as cars intermittently zoomed by. We kissed till one honked and once past us someone hooted out of an open window.

D. Debra Hamilton broke the kiss. "Take me home." She said but before she took her arms from around my neck, she felt my cock which as quite nicely erect. She danced down the pedestrian way in advance of me to the car. I took her home. She directed me to the same corner where I found her. I didn't need to ask for an explanation. She said, "I don't want you to know which house I live in, exactly. You have that look."

"What look?" I said. The long day dulled my brain. The zinging desire did not help either.

"The stalker look. You know, the sort of look that says you'll do anything I want you to do?"

"Oh, you mean like a lap dog?"

"Exactly."

"Of course, my Queen, but... " I stopped myself.

"But what?"

"Are you a virgin queen? Because I am a pure knight and I cannot keep kissing a queen that has... er... you know, or has a... " My usually dependable brain petered out and I flailed for a big finish and got nothing but a little spurt.

She laughed and got out of the car without responding.

I did not move. She stood there, her hands holding her purse in front of her crotch waiting. Finally she closed the car door. "Stalker. Get out of here."

I shrugged and did.

I slept the next day till noon. Saturday I rolled out of bed, took the shower I did not take when I got home and went down stairs, scared my sisters away from the tube and watched football. Deedee called about five and asked me to take her to a movie. I did. We held hands and I actually watched the movie. Afterward we wandered the mall, just holding hands and bumping around. We went past the jewelry store and I saw Mary staring at us. My cock got hard and I had to walk us away from there.

I wondered who else I was going to bump into when Kyla Clark appeared out of a store, two teeny boppers in tow. She saw me, her eyes lit up then she registered who I was with and she looked right past me and walked in front of us without another glance.

Almost. I almost said something to her but her manner denied me and saved me an embarrassing explanation.

We had a late supper which I paid for despite D. Debra's argument that she called me again. She did it again the next day too. We spent Sunday afternoon navigating crowds at a museum of natural history. We talked about what we were seeing, ending the afternoon in a gallery of Impressionists. She loved the splashed, bright colors of Monet and dour pallet of the dwarf. I felt all cultured and shit. She took us to a swanky restaurant and she bought supper and I took her home.

School started again the next day and she called me for supper again. Like a shark smelling blood I swarmed to her summons. At the car before going inside again, she kissed, I mean she kissed me! I had lost all control of the situation. Tuesday, though I called her and we studied late at the library and then walked around the campus. She hugged her breasts against my upper arm as we walked and I fucking loved it. I pulled her into a shadow and we spent ten minutes just necking like we were kids, which I guess we sort of were. We groaned and for a moment I thought she was actually going to touch my cock with her hand but no, it was not to be.

On the way back home, the light finally went on: I was in love!

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,194 Followers