Extending the MILF List Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep your arms up." I whispered. I cupped both breasts, massaging and squeezing them. Alissa groaned. I felt rather than heard Holly move around in front of us, studying my white hands stark against Alissa's mocha skin. Ahmay joined her and they stood there together watching my hands on Alissa's breasts.

The two women looked at each other and then Ahmay, bless her heart, took Holly's hand and held it. Holly looked like a bride's maid being fondled during a wedding.

At first Alissa merely stood there, her arms straight up beside her head. Then she turned her head to the right and pressed her face against her arm. I could not see her face. I continued to maul her tits, mashing them together and massaging them individually. Her back arched, pressing her ass against me, seeking pressure and pleasure.

"Oh my god." She whispered. "I can feel their eyes on me." She turned to the left, bending her arm around her head. She looked for me. I moved against her bare back and kissed the corner of her mouth. "It's not like at the office. This, my god, this is more sensual, more erotic."

I chuckled. "That was just business." I muttered.

"Yes." But that wasn't Alissa's voice. I was kissing her. "That was business. This, my god, this is so sensual and, and, yes, erotic." Dannielle spoke from behind me. She got off the bed and her bare body melded against mine. "Eat her. Strip her. Fuck us both. I want you to fuck me again. My god, I want to kiss her when you enter her the first time. I want to taste her when she us full of your cum. I want to suck her nipples while you eat her!" Dannielle had dismissed her shyness.

I thought Alissa was going to crumple. Her body swayed and her legs seemed to weaken to the point it seemed like I was holding her up by the tits. I turned her and she flopped over onto her hands on the bed, her body swaying, her great tits dangled below her torso. I pulled the stretch pants down off her hips. They rolled up against my caution and I had to untangle her panties from them to get them further down her strong thighs. I was going to put my head into that vice in a minute. I wasn't scared.

I pulled off her sneakers and socks, stripped off the tights and tossed them aside. She was a bridge from me to the bed. I smoothed my hands up her legs. Her skin was silky soft, at least till I got to the upper thighs. Her inner thighs were slick and a bit sticky. She wasn't unaffected by Dannielle's orgasms.

"On the bed." I whispered.

She crumpled then, going to her knees then rolling on to her back. Dannielle stood beside me looking down on her.

"She's so beautiful." Dannielle said.

I turned to Dannielle, took her naked body in my arms and kissed her. She enveloped me. Her breasts cuddled against me. Her hips ground her pussy onto my thigh. Her hands clutched at my back and shoulders while her lips and tongue kissed me. I was hard, pinched between us. I pulled back. Her hand immediately found my cock, bent it down and fit it once more into her body. She mounted me, standing on one leg while she wiggled her ass and shoved herself onto my cock.

"Greedy," I growled when I pulled out of her. She stood alone, swaying. She sat on the bed and then lay back. I realized I had never eaten one woman while I fucked another. It was high time. I regarded the two naked women, considering how to manage this thought.

"What the hell are you waiting for, eat her." Holly muttered behind me. She went over and regained her chair, hugging her tits. I moved to her. She watched my hard cock bobbing before her. I picked up the lead dangling over the berm of her tits.

"If you ever want any of this for yourself, no orgasms. You cannot come unless and until I am inside you."

She glared up at me. I was not touching her. The lead swung between us. Finally she nodded. "I get it. Okay. Okay. No orgasms for Holly, like that is a huge change."

"It will be." I said softly and turned back to the bed. I went to Dannielle and picked her up by the knees and spun her around. Alissa watched. I got on the bed between Dannielle's legs. With her compliant help, I entered her, then twisted between her legs and kissed at Alissa's abdomen. She figured it out immediately and scooted under my lips till I could reach her pussy.

Dannielle's face was right next to us as I began to lick Alissa's pussy. Dannielle's hands moved slowly from her side up to clasp my ass, a cheek cupped in each hand. She pulled me down between her legs. Her body swelled around me, like a symphony of pleasure charging for the home chord.

"Uh, oh god," her voice grunted close by.

I twisted more, pulling myself more onto Alissa's body, her legs beside Dannielle's head and her head next to where I was rooted in the white women.. I felt Alissa's breast bobbing against my side. Her legs opened then flexed wider. I moved my head down into the valley between her legs. I blew on her pussy. She moaned from below. One kneed rose up and the fell over, like it lost all life. I fastened my mouth onto her pussy, shoving my tongue deep into her African body. I touched the well of passion in her. Her hips surged under me. Her legs closed and she moaned. I looped an arm around her waist, holding her black body while I licked and kissed her pussy.

I twisted my torso but kept my hips squared between Dannielle's legs. I rosed and dropped into her. Dannielle moved with me, keeping her body firmly pinned by my cock. Her legs looped over the back of my knees and she jerked once, crying out as she came.

"Coming." She cried, amazement in her voice.

I returned my attention to Alissa's pussy. She moaned under me. I could feel the tremors in her body, little quakes of passion rattling along her bones from god knows where to god knows where. The jungle drums of her ardor throbbed about me. I ate her, licking and kissing through the folds of her pussy, sucking on the lips that kissed me back. When I moved down to seek her clit, I found it and she bucked into a quick, violent orgasm. Her hands clutched at the back of my head.

I pointed my tongue and entered her again, searching deep into her for the pools of pleasure that I could release so it would flow out of her. I raised my ass against Dannielle's hold and slammed down between her parted legs. I devised a complicated rhythm coordinated between my mouth and my hips so I was thrusting into Alissa and then thrusting down into Dannielle, tongue and cock.

Dannielle came again, writhing around me, her hands fluttering around me, uncertain what she could grasp in her passion and not interfere with Alissa's approach to ecstasy. I moved the hand from around Alissa's waist to grasp her breast. I found the nipple and as I thrust my tongue into her again, I pinched her nipple. She lurched under me. I could feel her passion surging, sensed her panting pursuit of ecstasy with my hand on her breast. Her legs rose up and she planted her feet on the bed and tilted her body up to receive my tongue. Her velvet chalice was filling with liquid. It splashed onto her thighs and doused my face. Still I ate her.

Her body stubbornly refused to seize the day and let her come. I tried everything, till I realized I was upside down and her g-spot resided down rather than up. I probed towards it consciously wanting to feel her come on my tongue while I felt Dannielle coming on my cock. Dannielle seemed to be in the slipstream of sex, flowing along from one gentle orgasm to the next. I could hear her breath catching an then stopping while she grunted around the blossoming pleasure swelling behind her tits. Her head came up and she latched onto my shoulder and marked me while the climax raged in her.

Alissa's hips were bounding up and down on the bed. Her thighs flexing as she fucked my face. Finally I heard it.

"Oh god, Sonny, fuck me. Please, please fuck me."

Her voice stilled me. Dannielle sensed it. She released my neck and lay back, content to feel my cock lodged inside her.

I lifted off of Dannielle. Alissa lay inverted beside her, panting and writhing, agonized by her unrealized lust. I helped her turn around, she seemed unable to manage the maneuver without lots of direction. I got her turned so she was beside Dannielle, head and head, ass and ass. They looked at each other.

I crawled to the other side of Alissa, showing my glistening cock to Ahmay. I caught her eye and she smiled at me, a wan, weak smile. I hesitated, staring at her. She nodded at me.

"Yes, Sonny, I want you to fuck me. Sometime. God, please just fuck her. I want to see your white body between her black legs. I want her to howl with it."

"She'll howl, all right." I muttered, turning my attention back to Alissa. She lay with her legs up and her arms flung over her head. One foot was planted between Dannielle's ivory knees. Alissa's eyes opened as I approached, crawling over her body. I wanted to stop at her tits but didn't, moving further up to place a knee on either side of her head. I bent over her. She did not move. My cock scraped over her forehead, poking her and dripping Dannielle's fluid all over face. I balanced on one hand and bent my cock down till I felt her lips sucking at it. I fucked her face.

In a moment I felt her teeth and then they were gone. I felt her head cock back and I pressed my cock into her mouth, spreading Dannielle's honey everywhere, foaming around Alissa's lips. She moaned as I sank into her open mouth, descending all the way into her tight throat. She groaned around the cock in her mouth. I rose up. She released me.

"Say it, Mrs. Honeywell." I growled. "Tell them what you want."

She hesitated. I pressed my cock against her lips and past them, plugging her airway a moment later and laying my weight on her face. She held me then fought against the weight, jerking and hitching her body till I relented and let her breathe. She did not resort to teeth, for which I was thankful.

"Say it, Mrs. Honeywell. Tell us what you want, Alissa. Say it out loud so we can all hear it!"

I felt that shudder again, a tremor that ran through her like a convulsion. I felt her head lift and she kissed the end of my cock.

"I want you to beat my ass before you fuck me. I'll, I'll come so hard if you spank me, heat up my butt and then roll me onto my back and fuck me." Her words were slow and clear. I got off of her.

"Holy mother of fuck me twice!" Holly muttered. "Is she fucking serious?"

I went to Alissa's dresser and found the cuffs she kept there and with them, was a nice well curved wooden paddle.

"Oh my god, I think he is, if she isn't." Ahmay said, her voice taut as a guy wire. "Not on my bucket list before but now, now it is." She snorted a confused laugh. "My goodness, something Rodney hasn't done."

"Whose Rodney?" Holly asked immediately.

"Shut up." I told her. I went to the bed. Dannielle had rolled onto her elbows and at my approach, she got off the bed and wobbled away to watch. Her eyes were wide and glowing.

Alissa was dead weight. I moved her around with simple strength, dragging her up the bed so I could hook her up. I pulled her arms wide and cuffed her, face down. She got to her knees rather than hanging by her wrists from the headboard. She assumed the position.

"Ask." I whispered, kissing along her black, bare back.

"Beat me, Sonny. Make me come hard. I want the sting of it, the heat of it so when you enter me...oh god, please. Now."

I struck her and her voice warbled into a grunting scream. Six or seven sound smacks on her ass and she was keening. Back and forth from one cheek to the other, I slapped her with the paddle. Over and over again I struck her till her voice broke around one word.

"Harder." She moaned.

I hit her harder.

"Harder." She said, her voice almost even.

I struck her harder.

"Harder!" She screamed.

When I hit her with nearly all my remaining might, which wasn't that much, she bucked, shaking the headboard and making the whole bed shiver with her. Her body was shaking.

I beat her till she dropped. She hung from the cuffs, panting and hissing as I slapped her ass. Finally she stretched out, laying as flat as she could, her arms stretched out above her. She lay, completely stressed while I struck her ass over and over again. Finally her hips began to rise and fall, rising to meet me and then ramming down and squirming on the bed. I stopped and she kept humping the bed.

"God, fuck her for godsake." Holly muttered.

"Yes, please Master, please fuck me!" Alissa's voice called out, ragged and strained by her position and her need.

I got onto the bed, my cock was dynamite hard. I moved her legs open, bent between them and thrust hard at her pussy. My cock slid up the crevice of her ass. Wonderful but not wonderful enough. I moved down, felt between her legs and found her pussy. She gushed with I touched her pussy and cried out when I shoved a finger into her. I fucked her with a finger and she chanted, "cock" each time I pushed my finger into her. Her hips continued to rise and fall, fucking the bed as I fingered her. She ran with arousal. I lay a hand on the mound of her ass and found it hot. I teased her with my finger.

I finally relented. She was panting, her voice rough as she tried to talk around the strain in her chest. I positioned my cock and pushed into her heaving body. Her hips rose up to meet me and I dropped onto them. In that moment, I felt the fire in her skin, the coiled arousal in her body and the shivering thrill that she could not muzzle any longer. She shrieked as I settled my body onto her fiery ass. Her hips bucked under me. My cock was dislodged. I'd done what I wanted, pressing my flesh against her burning butt.

I got to my knees, lifting her hips as I did so. Her knees scrabbled beneath her till she gained balance. I dropped her on her knees, shoved my cock deep into her and ground us together. Her hands gripped the head board, spread wide beyond her head. Her body arched from her knees to the two points on the headboard. Her head bowed between her dark elbows. I thrust her at her ass, crunching the brittle heat in her skin to my body. She bucked. She shook. She cried out, lifting her head then shaking it.

Alissa exploded. First her breathing stopped. Her hips shimmied, a motion that gradually spread throughout her body till she was grunting and jerking without coordination. I took hold of her hips and began to slap us together.

The crack of my body against her plush but fiery ass was the only sound. Alissa mewled and then started breathing again. The harder I fucked her, the greater her panting and gasping dominated her body. Finally, I was ramming my cock into her as hard as I could. She rocked on her knees, doing her best to slam her ass back to meet me. She grunted as I fucked her. Then she began to babble and then she screamed. She went still, arching her back, pressing her burning ass against me. My hands on her hips were claws, pulling her hard against me.

She jerked, she twitched, she gasped and finally dropped her head, sucking air hard and loudly.

"Back." Alissa panted. "Back."

I released her hands. She flopped onto the bed, head down. I grasped her by the waist and twisted, turning her quickly onto her back. Her legs parted but then the fire in her ass raged into her brain. She tried to scream.

I moved between her legs and while she was fighting for breath to scream, I positioned my cock at her pussy and thrust into her. She groaned. She gasped, she bucked immediately into a thrashing orgasm. I felt the tension ball up and release, ball up and release, over and over again. Time after time, the ecstasy wracked her. Her body thrashed, and jerked and she howled indeed. Her voice warbled and cut off while she gasped for more air. I lay down on her and her body just quivered under me. I kissed her but she jerked her mouth away from mine, still chasing air. I finally bowed over her shoulder, balanced between her legs and moved my hands down to her ass.

When I clutched her hot ass, she climaxed again. Her ass boiled, a cauldron of passion. I pumped into her molten pussy, hammering down into her while she struggled to respond to the many sensations lashing her. I clutched at her ass, pulling at her hot buttocks while I penetrated deep into her dark, fluid body. Again she came. She was crying out now, thrashing, her hands clutching at my shoulders while I continued to grind my cock into her body. Her knees rose and clasped me between them.

I felt my own orgasm approaching so I stopped. I lay on Alissa panting. She realized this phase of her fucking was done. She turned her head and kissed my cheek. I twisted to meet her lips. She mumbled something.

"What?" I said.

"Heavy." She grunted.

"Oh, right." I struggled to my knees. My cock popped free of her body, it slurped wetly as I left her. I pointed at Dannielle. "I want you both, together now." I managed to rasp.

Dannielle crawled onto the bed. We both managed to move Alissa to one side. She lay down, her hips next to Alissa's. White and black, side by side, I gazed at the contrast for a moment. I wished for a third woman to suck my cock at this moment but having none and unable to do it myself, I moved between Dannielle's lean legs. Her hand found my cock. She was breathing in little short grunts, not panting exactly just breathing fast and shallowly.

That ended as I sank into her body. She lifted her ass and in a moment I was rooted firmly inside of her. I struggled to my elbows, twisted around to the left and found Alissa's breast. I nipped at it, sucking hard at the upper slope, leaving a clear mark on her skin. I moved from there to her mouth and kissed her. She kissed me back, mouth open, tongue alive with sensual desire. Kissing her, I pulled up and out of Dannielle, moved between Alissa's legs.

Dannielle's hand found my dripping cock and with her other hand, found Alissa's entrance and connected us. I shoved deep into Alissa. She groaned and her hips bucked up. Lifting me like an ocean swell moves a floating dock. That sensation coupled with being inside her pussy, assaulted me. I left her and mounted Dannielle again.

Dannielle wrapped around me and I kissed her. Her mouth was filled with expressive desire. Her body writhed under me, her hands stroked and caressed in every direction. I began to thrust hard into her, slamming her down onto the bed. In moments she orgasmed, her legs seized me, wrapping around me while she came. I thought I'd come right then but it eluded me.

"Come, come in her. I want to taste you in her." Dannielle panted.

"Holy shit sandwiches!" Holly muttered, the first sound from beyond the bed I had registered.

I rose up, feeling the day's exertions finally catching up with me. I moved heavily between Alissa's legs. She smiled tiredly up at me. Her hands were over her head. I directed my cock into her again. I felt her body accepting me and then seizing me, swelling around me, clinching down on me. I grunted as she bucked under me. I tucked my hands under her upper arms and then grasped each wrist. Balanced on her pubic bone and holding her arms, she was helpless to refuse me what she wanted so badly. The mere introduction of my cock back into her body set off another series of tremors. She shook and bucked under me. I held tight to her wrists, stretching her arms out over her head as she surrendered to the august pleasure assaulting her.

I pumped up and down, hammering into her, chasing my orgasm with determination and firm intention. I released her hands. They wrapped around my neck, lifting her torso to rub her gigantic tits against me. I moved my hands down and grasped Alissa's ass. She orgasmed as my hands clutched her scorched ass. The ripple of that orgasm set off mine. I bucked myself, jamming my cock into Mrs. Honeywell. She shook and shimmied as I poured two tablespoons of cum into her clasping pussy, which was all I had left, the cupboard was bare. I felt her nibble at me, tightening around my cock and massaging it. Her actions attenuated my orgasm till I was blowing the proverbial dust. I coasted to a halt, panting and blowing like a winning race horse, all happy and shit. She calmed, laying still under me.

1...67891011