Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01C

Story Info
You wife's reminiscing is over...
10.1k words
4.59
49.7k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,538 Followers

Author's Note: This is the third part of a three-part Chapter, so it is highly recommended you read the previous chapters to gain a better understanding of the characters, their circumstances, and their thoughts. This first chapter is a set-up for the rest of the series, which I plan for a 10 chapter series...

*****

Extenuating Circumstances 01 - The beginning part 3/3

Looking up into her high school coach's eyes, Suzanne immediately felt her crotch heat up as she involuntarily clenched her Kegel muscles, a flood of fluids seeping into her thong.

There was not one high school girl—back then or now—who had not had a secret crush on Coach Douglas Rhode. The man was the epitome of masculinity—tall, dark, and handsome, with short military-style cut hair, and a muscular body which every female wanted to run their hands and tongues across. He was now wearing a silk buttoned dress shirt that did little to hide his six-pack of abdominal muscles or his bulging biceps.

That high school infatuation had not diminished over the years, and Suzanne felt her entire body practically humming at the man's presence.

It took a moment for his words to sink into her comprehension.

"I am so glad you waited for me."

Coach Rohde was her mysterious date?

Once more a flush of heat suffused her crotch as her body and mind finally caught up with each other and she realized he was the one she had been waiting for.

Speechless, Suzanne could only look up at him. Even sitting on the tall bar stool the coach stood over her by a couple of feet. She was powerless to move, his masculine virility almost a physical embrace as it wrapped around her, not smothering, but as if she was cloaked in a warm cocoon.

Looking into his endless brown gaze, she felt her breasts tighten, her nipples screaming for release from her dress as her brain echoed with the thought of coach Rohde being her mysterious date.

Intensifying her body's reaction, the coach looked down at her as if she were completely naked, his eyes not missing any detail of her, from the curve of her breasts to the angle of her neck, down to the revealing of her stockings and garter belt—and everything in between.

Although the business men in the lounge had looked at her lasciviously all evening, but they each had been like a candlelight of arousal compared to the response her body had from the incredible flash of heat the coach caused gazing down at her. At that moment she forgot everybody, the bartender—who took the coach's order of a Scotch, neat—her husband, the men around her. Her entire universe focused around Coach Rohde.

He could have asked her to spread her legs right there and she would have done so, no questions or sense of propriety whatsoever.

"Suzie?" he asked, looking down at her with a grin.

Apparently her reaction was not the first he had experienced from a woman.

"Are you alright?" he asked her.

Her voice was hoarse, as if it had already experienced the imagined and anticipated sex the coach would take out on her as she said, "Yes sir."

He smiled, causing another wave of arousal to course through her. She could barely swallow nervously as he moved closer, placing his arm around her.

Immediately her skin ignited at his touch. Although several men had touched her similarly throughout the night—most recently Chad's fraternity friend—none of them had caused the contact to feel like molten lava as the coach's hand upon her skin was doing.

He smiled as she unconsciously leaned into him, her mind wanting to wrap her entire body around him.

Thanking the bartender who brought him his drink, Coach Rhode took a sip before smiling back at her as he said, "So I was quite surprised when I found out you were the one I was meeting tonight," he told her.

His eyes made no attempt at hiding his sexual interest in her, the knowledge they were here for one thing and one thing only plainly evident.

Again Suzanne's body heated. She had already resigned herself to go through with sleeping with a stranger, the extenuating circumstances of cancelling the foreclosure on their house outweighing any morals or qualms she had about one night stands or even again breaking her marriage vows. She had already broken her marriage vows with Henry, their elderly neighbor across the street—at her husband's urging no less—so although the prospect of sleeping with somebody gave her some pause, the threat of losing their home was much worse, so she had agreed. The fact her mysterious 'John' was actually her old high school coach was as close to any fantasy she had ever had come true.

The only thing that could have made the night better would have been the appearance of the second hottest teacher in school, her other high school crush being upon her math teacher Mr. Delatorre.

Whereas Coach Rohde was the epitome of male jock, Mr. Delatorre had been the ultimate 'GQ' type man, rugged with a persistent five-o'clock shadow, wavy black hair, and a lean muscular body. Not bodybuilder type muscular like the coach, but in an 'I don't take no shit from anybody' type of physique.

Now there was a fantasy, she thought with a smile. Having to please both of her high school crushes was a 'dark and hidden' fantasy she had almost forgotten and one she had shared with nobody.

It took her a moment to realize the coach was talking as she apologized, asking him to repeat what he said.

"I asked what Raimon had over you to get you to agree to this tonight," he smiled down at her, again the knowledge that she was here to have sex with him clearly evident in his gaze. He waved his drink towards her hand wrapped around her chilled white wine glass, her wedding ring glistening in the light as he said, "I heard you had married David Carter," he told her.

From his tone, it was evident he was not bothered by the fact she was married. In fact, his interest seemed to be even more piqued. Apparently the coach was the type who saw women with significant others as a conquest to be won.

Suzanne took a big gulp of her chilled whine before replying.

"Our house is undergoing foreclosure. David was out of work and things got too far behind. This was the only alternative we could find," she said.

The coach smiled as he said, "You don't seem too upset at having to sleep with somebody outside of your marriage," he told her. Before she could reply, he continued, saying, "But then you and your sister were always more—open—with your thoughts and morals," he smiled, again causing Suzanne's crotch to heat up. "You know, I saw her a few months ago," he said, abruptly changing the subject. "Your sister, I mean. We caught her performing and I must say you both definitely came from the same mold," he grinned, his eyes practically caressing her breasts which were revealed to him from her dress.

Although her sister's 36D breasts were much more abundant than Suzanne's 34C's, her figure was more petite than Jen's giving the illusion of them both having similar body types. She and Jen had often joked if her breasts were the size of her sister's she would have been hunched over for life as she smiled to herself.

Her smile was obviously taken differently from the man leaning over her as she realized he saw it as an invitation and acquiescence.

She almost gasped as he bent down and whispered loudly in her ear, "I'm ready to leave when you are," he said, his warm breath heating her ear and sending an electrical charge of anticipation straight to her core. "I've fantasized for years about you writhing beneath me as I drove my cock into you, and I find I no longer have the patience to wait," he told her before leaning back and offering her his hand.

Suzanne's eyes widened as she gulped down the rest of her chilled wine, but she did not say a word as she set the empty glass down and took the coach's proffered hand, sliding off the barstool to her feet.

Although all her attention—her entire universe—was focused upon the touch of the coach's hand and the knowledge in only a few minutes he would be slacking his lust upon her body, Suzanne was also aware of every man in the lounge stopping what they were doing and looking at her. She had been the center of their attention for the past few hours, so her leaving with a man after all of them had failed was noteworthy, several of the businessmen smiling in appreciation at the knowledge of what would be happening to her soon.

She looked at David, sitting off to the side, inconspicuous other than the heated gaze upon her—but that was no different than any of the other men's looks as she was led by the coach to the exit of the lounge.

She vaguely noted Chad and his college friends were gone, somehow missing their exit—she had been too focused upon the coach's presence around her to care about anything else. A fire could have erupted around them and she would not have even noticed.

Unconsciously she leaned further into the coach's body, his muscular arm wrapping around her possessively as he guided her out of the hotel lounge and into the lobby, his confidence so palpable he was completely oblivious to the other men's stares upon them.

They were silent other than the 'clink-clank' of Suzanne's heels upon the floor of the hotel lobby as he led her to the hotel elevators, pressing the button for floor twenty. Raimon had told Suzanne and David earlier the room number, 2012, was reserved. David had one of the key cards should something happen, and apparently had given the coach one as well, as he said nothing when the elevator doors closed upon them, sealing them alone in the mirrored car.

Suzanne was acutely aware of the large man's presence as the elevator slowly rose, surprised when the coach reached over to the panel and flicked a switch, the elevator immediately stopping as the alarm began ringing down the shaft.

Looking at the tall man with a questioning gaze, he smiled down at her and said, "I find that waiting almost ten years to see that banging body of yours has reached its limit and I can't wait any longer," he told her over the din of the elevator alarm. "Take off your dress," he commanded.

She looked up at him, her eyes widening in surprise, saying, "What?" in complete shock. "Here? Now?" she stated as he smiled down at her.

The coach looked at her, and she felt her heart flutter at the pure lust in his gaze.

"It's either you or me, and I guarantee if I take it off you won't have anything left to wear out of here tomorrow," he grinned at her.

Suzanne did not question the man's words, having no doubts he would rip everything off her if she hesitated too long. Such thoughts raised her apprehension, which only fed her arousal as her exhibitionistic tendencies came to the forefront of her feelings.

Reaching up, she pulled the thick ribbon holding the dress up and over her head. As if following the coach's demands, the dress fell away from her breasts, the cool air of the elevator car hitting them as they were revealed to him. Immediately Suzanne's nipples tightened into granite nubs as she shimmied the rest of the dress past her hips, the satiny material falling around her ankles.

She caught her reflection in the mirror, standing practically naked, her breasts fully exposed wearing nothing but a black garter belt, stockings, a black lace thong, and her high heeled shoes as she felt her crotch become soaked with desire.

Suddenly the coach moved, faster than a snake striking, pushing her against the elevator wall.

Suzanne gasped, not as much from the cold surface of the elevator car pressing against her back as the coach bending down and taking first one, then her other nipple into his mouth, his hot tongue rasping across the hard nubs while his teeth clamped down upon them.

She moaned as her entire purpose became centered on being the object of this man's desire. She was no longer concerned about the elevator alarm, her public indecency, or even her husband down in the hotel lounge; she was only focused upon her lust.

She was barely aware of the sound of a phone ringing, the coach picking up the receiver and apologizing for accidentally hitting the stop button, telling whomever was on the other end they would turn it back on shortly.

Suzanne merely stood against the wall, panting, her breasts rising and falling to her shortened breaths. Looking down, she saw her nipples glistening in the lights, the coach's saliva coating each of them.

And then the coach turned once again back to her, taking her breasts into his mouth once again. Suzanne was surprised when she felt her stomach tighten, realizing she was on the verge of an orgasm when the coach suddenly moved away, the air of the elevator cold upon the wet tips of her breasts.

Suzanne's mind and body were so overcome with her desire she was completely oblivious to her surroundings, not even realizing the coach had turned the elevator back on until the 'ding' of the elevator came to her ears and the doors opened. Vaguely she was aware of them being on the nineteenth floor, but her mind barely registered that fact.

Even then she probably would have simply stood there until the doors had closed had not Chad Mitchell, her next door neighbor's nineteen-year-old son, stepped into the elevator car with a bucket of ice!

"Oh, hey Coach Ro..." he started to say, his welcome to the coach immediately silenced as he saw Suzanne—naked except for her garters, stockings, thong, and high heeled shoes—standing in the elevator car.

Her mind clouded by lust, Suzanne watched as Chad's face went through several phases as his brain recognized first the presence of a woman in the car, then the knowledge of her being almost completely naked, before sudden realization hitting him as he recognized who she was.

Her entire body flushed with embarrassment, shame, and mortification, every sensation only fueling her lust and desire, the intensity of her body's reaction unbelievable as her nipples hardened even further.

She looked down where Chad was gazing, seeing her breasts glistening with the coach's saliva as she heard the coach say, "Well isn't this a nice little high school reunion," he laughed as her and Chad stared at each other.

Suzanne was like a deer in the headlights, unable to even move until the coach put his arm around her and guided her off the elevator—she had not even realized they had reached their floor.

As they walked out of the elevator the coach looked over his shoulder, telling Chad, "Sorry to have to run, but Suzie and I have some unfinished business to attend to," he told the younger man, guiding Suzanne down the hallway almost naked.

She continued walking down the hallway with the coach's arm around her until they both turned, hearing Chad call out her name.

Chad was running to catch up to them, holding out a black piece of cloth and it took Suzanne a moment to realize it was her dress, having forgotten it on the elevator floor!

"You might not need this now, but you'll probably want it when you meet up with Mr. Carter," he told her with a grin, Suzanne's body turning pink in humiliation at the young man's knowing smile, quietly taking the bundle of cloth in her hand as the coach turned her back down the hallway.

They stopped at a room, Suzanne seeing the gold numbers 2012, and watched as the coach pushed a keycard into the slot, verifying her earlier assumption he had a key, as the coach opened the room.

Suddenly she gasped as the coach's hand cupped her ass, squeezing her cheeks firmly as he roughly pushed her into the room—but not before she glanced back, seeing Chat watching them intently.

But she had little time to wonder what her neighbor's son thought as she was pushed into the room, the door closing with a small 'snick' as her heels sank into the plush carpet.

Glancing around the room, she saw it was a typical higher-end hotel room, consisting of a small sitting area in one corner with a television, a small wet bar where there were several bottles of champagne on ice, as well as the door leading to what looked to be a spacious bathroom.

But what dominated the room was the king-sized bed, taking up over two thirds of the room.

Suzanne's heart began to race, both in apprehension and anticipation as she realized she would soon be upon that bed, having who knows what done to her.

She jerked in startlement as the coach put his hands upon her shoulders, gently applying pressure.

Looking at him, she saw him smiling as he told her, "I think we can skip with any pleasantries," he said, his eyes practically caressing her body as he pushed her down, "we both know why we are here, so let's not waste any time."

Suzanne felt a flush of heat through her body, uncertain if it was shame or arousal, as she meekly complied to the coach's pressure on her shoulders, lowing herself to her knees before the muscular man.

Her mouth instantly began to water as she saw the coach's erection, obvious even through his trousers, and without needing any guidance, Suzanne reached up and unbuckled his belt before unfastening his pants, letting them fall to the ground.

Two things surprised her. First the coach was going commando, there being no need to pull away his underpants and lower them, his cock springing out immediately and pointing towards her. But it was the second thing that dominated her thoughts as she looked at the coach's cock.

It. Was. Huge!

The coach's cock was not big in the sense of Henry, whose length often left Suzanne feeling a deep pain following sex due to his continuous assault upon her cervix—although the coach's cock was at least eight or nine inches and gave Henry's dick a run for the money. No, what caused her eyes to open wide was the girth, her hand unable to completely surround it as she reached out and took hold of it, moving her entire arm to slowly stroke it.

"That's it Suzie. I've been wanting this for years," the high school coach said.

She could only stare at the massive handful of meat, seeming to grow even larger as she stroked it. She was not even aware of the coach reaching down and guiding her head towards his erect cock.

Without any hesitation Suzanne opened her mouth, taking the head of the man's cock into her mouth, surprised when she had to open her jaw even further to get it to slide in as she began sucking the first quarter of his cock.

Suzanne was pleased to hear the coach groan in pleasure as her hot mouth engulfed his cock, her satisfaction at pleasing the man causing the heat between her legs to reach an almost unbearable temperature. Using her hand to both steady the salami-sized member as well as stroke it, her lips stretched taut over the soft velvety skin, she sped up her movements, her head bobbing back and forth in front of him.

Once she built up enough saliva in her mouth, Suzanne began to take more of the fat manhood into her mouth, moaning as she became completely absorbed in what she was doing, barely aware of the coach guiding her movements as he moved her head back and forth, his sighs of content accompanied by the slurps and suction sounds caused by her orally ministrations upon his dick.

Due to his massive girth, Suzanne was only able to take in a little over half of the coach's cock—her larynx simply too small for the rest of the massive head to slide in. Yet even that much was apparently impressive to the coach, who told her nobody had ever taken him so deeply than her before.

She began target-fixated, totally unaware of her surroundings, her sole purpose in satisfying the coach with her mouth.

Using her own saliva as lubricant, she spat upon the shaft, sliding her hand up and down the long fleshy cylinder as she again took him into her mouth, his rock-hard shaft in sharp contrast to the soft velvety skin surrounding it.

Drool was pouring down her chin, her saliva dripping not only on to her breasts, but the inside of her thighs as she vigorously worked on the coach's cock.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,538 Followers