Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers

Suddenly the room burst into song, Lenny Kravitz' 'Are You Gonna Go My Way' playing. Without realizing it, Suzanne sped up her pace to match the song, her head moving back and forth rapidly as she continued to suck her former high school coach's cock, her jaw becoming sore due to having to open her mouth so wide.

"Hello?" she heard above her, the music stopping as the coach surprisingly answered the phone in the middle of her sucking him off.

Even without the music, Suzanne kept up the fast-paced rhythm, only half listening to the one-sided conversation as the steady repetitive 'squilrup-squilrup' sounds filled the room, escaping from her mouth.

"Dude, what's up?" the coach asked into the phone, keeping one hand guiding her head as the other held his phone to his ear.

"Well, you'll never guess in a million years whose mouth is currently on the receiving end of my cock," he said, Suzanne feeling even more degraded from the coach's crude talk.

Her attention was drawn back to her blowjob as the coach began lunging his hips forward, his cock getting even firmer within her mouth as he slammed into the back of her throat.

"Fuck, close. Try her little sister," she heard the coach say.

Most of Suzanne's attention was on trying not to choke as he thrusted deeper into her mouth, only half listening to the conversation.

"No I'm not shitting you. Look, I'm at the Hilton," he was saying. "Yeah, that one, room twenty-twelve, just get a keycard from the front desk," he said as his hips began moving faster. "Fuck, I gotta go, just get here and remember to take the blue pill, Neo," he said.

"Fuck!" the coach cried out, and Suzanne knew he was no longer on the phone as her mouth began to fill with warm thick fluid, the coach cumming into the back of her throat.

Suzanne gagged as the coach thrusted his hips forward, his cock blocking her throat as cum filled her mouth. Having nowhere else to go, she felt it spill past her lips and down her chin before she was able to pull back enough to start swallowing.

"Well aren't you the eager one," she heard the coach say above in her happily, as she sucked on his cock with renewed fervor, her hand squeezing the shaft as she milked more of his bitter-tasting sperm into her throat. "That's a good girl," the coach urged her on.

Even after he had cum and she had milked him dry, she continued to suck the coach's fat cock, amazed he remained hard. Her jaw continued to ache, saliva once more drooling down her chin, mixing with the previous spit and saliva, as well as cum, which was dribbling down her neck and breasts.

Suddenly the coach pushed on her forehead, pushing her back as his cock left her mouth with a loud 'Speluech!'

"That's enough sucking for now you little cock whore," the coach said amicably. "Right now I'm dying to desecrate that married pussy of yours," he grinned at her upturned face.

Nodding to the bed, he told her to crawl on it. Without a word Suzanne complied, kneeling on her hands and knees, her high-heeled feet hanging off the bed.

She was surprised when she felt a sharp tug at her hips, the sound of ripping and tearing as the coach tore off her lace thong, not bothering to pull it off her as he stepped behind her, between her legs.

At this point Suzanne was wetter than a children's waterpark, so the coach's cock met no resistance as she felt him press upon her slit, groaning out loud as the head of his cock began to sink into her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out. "It's fucking huge!" she said as the coach laughed behind her.

Suzanne felt her vaginal walls grow tight on all ends as the large cock entered her, spreading her wide open. Up until now, she had only had David, who was what she considered 'normal' and Henry, who although long, was still average sized in terms of girth. Not Coach Rohde, who continued to push forward, steadily entering her, plowing what seemed like a new passage into her cunt.

To her surprise, Suzanne suddenly came, her vaginal muscles clamping down upon the large cock inside her as she moaned out loud, "Ohhhhh...shit! Unghkaiii!"

The last was her grunt as the coach slammed completely into her, his cock going well past the point her husband could have reached and sinking almost to the point of Henry's realm—but again, it was the girth of the massive cock that blew her mind, her nerve endings stretched beyond known limitations as she again orgasmed around the monster cock.

"Fuck you're a tight little bitch," the coach said as he began sliding his cock out, then back in, his rhythm steadily increasing as Suzanne continued to orgasm, his thrusts triggering yet another release within her.

Suzanne could not get enough of the coach's cock as she rocked back, impaling herself on the massive member.

The room echoed with her grunts and the 'smock-smock-smock' of their bodies hitting each other. Although the coach held her hips, he was no longer moving, instead letting Suzanne fuck him, her petite athletic body slamming back and forth into him.

Her head hung forward, her hair hanging down her face and swaying back in forth in parallel with her breasts, which rocked erratically like obscene inverted jellyfish each time she slammed into him.

Suzanne's body was racked with orgasms, and she lost all track of time, only wanting to prolong the almost infinite stream of orgasms coursing through her being as the large cock slid in and out of her core.

Her body was coated with sweat, beads of salty fluid splashing into her eyes, off her nose and chin, tickling her skin as it rolled down her sides and breasts, but she could no more stop her movements than deny herself breathing, slamming her body continuously against Coach Rohde and impaling herself upon his cock.

Abruptly she was thrown forward, the coach's body pinning her to the bed as he began furiously fucking her from behind, his cock plowing in and out of her so fast she could not tell when he was pulling out or pushing in. His entire body practically bounced upon hers, driving it into the bed over and over. Then he slammed into her one more time and she felt an immense orgasm course through her, literally screaming out as her high school coach came inside her, filling her married pussy with his bitter adulterous spunk.

Suzanne moaned as the large cock throbbed within her, her cunt stretched so tightly around it she felt every pulse, every twitch deep within her.

Although the coach had already cum from her blowjob, it felt like he was emptying a gallon of cum inside her, the hot sensations of each jet of ejaculate sending her further over the edge.

"Fuck you were telling the truth! I would have bet everything I owned you were bullshitting me," she heard a new—and somewhat familiar—voice say behind her.

She felt her body shake from the coach laughing on top of her as she heard him say, "Dude, you won't believe how fucking good she is," he said as Suzanne felt a bit of pride course through her. "But I think I ruined her pussy for you and her husband," he laughed as he pulled off of her.

Suzanne let out a moan as the fat cock slowly slithered out of her until she felt the cool air of the room blowing upon her bare wet slit.

"Shit, you just warmed her up," the other man laughed.

With the coach no longer pinning her to the bed, Suzanne turned around, her eyes opening wide as she finally realized who was in the room.

Earlier she had joked to herself saying her fantasies would be complete if her previous Math teacher, Mr. Jim Delatorre, joined them. And now he was standing in the room, in the flesh, while she laid upon the bed, freshly fucked by one of her other high school teachers.

And Mr. Delatorre was literally in the flesh, being completely naked, his perfect cock sticking out before him.

Suzanne's eyes were glued to the man's member, and only one word came to mind—perfect. He was neither too large like the coach, nor too long like Henry, but perfect to his body's proportion, being roughly eight inches or so long—much longer and wider than her husband David—but something she knew she would be happy servicing.

She felt a moment of guilt at her thoughts, knowing she loved her husband. Being here was merely due to extenuating circumstances to resolve their house's foreclosure, but she might as well make the best of it, she thought, unable to pry her eyes from the perfect cock several feet away.

"Hello Suzie," Mr. Delatorre said with a smile. "I see you have been a good little girl," he told her with a chuckle.

Suzanne's pussy clenched at the buttery smoothness of his voice. Although Mr. Delatorre had a body that would put any model on the cover of GQ Magazine to shame, it was his voice that turned every woman into a puddle of mush in his wake.

After the vigorous fucking she had received from Coach Rohde, she was surprised to feel waves of anticipatory arousal course through her core, her body secreting even more fluids, mixing with the coach's cum and oozing out her slit.

Suzanne felt nothing but lust after being fucked by the largest cock she had ever seen, so even though she was lying naked on the bed before her math teacher, cum from her high school coach leaking out of her slit, she felt no shame or humiliation. In fact, her thoughts were entirely lascivious.

"Suzie, why don't you greet Mr. Delatorre like the proper slutty hot wife you are," Coach Rohde said.

Even being called a slut did not bother her. Had she not come to this hotel knowing she would be fucking a complete stranger—with her husband's knowledge and agreement? And was she not now naked, in front of two naked men—one of whom she now had a load of cum not only in her pussy be in her stomach? If anything the coach's words described exactly who she was at that moment.

So with a smile and barely a hesitation she got to her knees and crawled to the edge of the bed before she sat up, then slowly slid off the bed on to her knees in front of the other naked man.

She smiled happily as her former math teacher muttered, "Holy fuck, that body is banging!"

Once more without any hesitation she leaned forward, taking Mr. Delatorre's lovely cock into her mouth. Reaching around, she wrapped her hands around his firm buttocks, pulling him forward as his penis slid between her lips and into her mouth.

Suzanne felt the man's hips jerked as her hot mouth encased half of his cock, moaning as he continued to jerk while she slowly sucked the rigid member, guiding it further into her mouth. Her tongue roamed across the velvety skin of his hard shaft and she once again moaned, the salty taste of sweat and pre-cum filling her mouth and causing it to water up.

"Fuck, this is a dream come true," she heard the math teacher say, echoing the coach's earlier sentiments as she felt the familiar sensation of a hand grabbing the crown of her head.

Mr. Delatorre began guiding her head up and down his cock, and Suzanne began sucking in rhythm with his movements.

Suzanne may have not been able to deep throat the coach, but Mr. Delatorre's cock, although still bigger than David's, was more manageable. As her mouth filled with saliva she pushed the fluid to the back of her throat and slowly moved her head forward, loosening her throat as her Math teacher's dick slid into her larynx.

"Holy fuck!" Mr. Delatorre sighed as his cock sunk completely into her throat, her nose pressing against the small patch of pubic hair on his groin. "Jesus, she's taking the entire thing," he muttered as he began pumping his cock in and out of her throat while holding her head.

"She is the best cocksucker we've ever had," Coach Rohde agreed.

Suzanne did not miss the fact the two men were completely comfortable being naked together, the coach's words only confirming her suspicions this was not the first time the two had shared a partner.

The thought of having both men pleasuring her, fucking one while she sucked another, was too much and as her mind wandered, she suddenly realized she needed to breath.

Suzanne pushed back on Mr. Delatorre's hips, his cock sliding out of her mouth with a loud suction sound. At the same time, a large bolus of frothy spit poured out of her mouth and down her chin, then on to her chest as she panted for air.

She continued stroking Mr. Delatorre's cock while she caught her breath, and then without missing a stroke took him in her mouth and throat once again.

This time he grabbed her head with both hands, thrusting wildly into her mouth, literally fucking her face as Suzanne now held on to his hips only for support, keeping her mouth wide open as the teacher face fucked her.

She was able to breathe as he pulled back, so timed her short breaths to match his thrusts, not doing anything other than concentrating on breathing as the teacher fucked her mouth.

Suddenly he slammed into her, grinding her face once more into his crotch as her throat heated up and his hot cum began pumping into her esophagus. But Suzanne was not going to be denied the taste of her favorite teacher's load, so pushed back, sucking on the throbbing cock as wave upon wave of warm sperm filled her mouth.

Surprisingly the math teacher's cum was not bitter, instead having a sweetness to it that Suzanne found delicious, and with a moan began eagerly sucking his cock, her hand squeezing and draining every drop out of him.

"Fuck, she is relentless," she heard above her as she eagerly drained his cock.

Like Coach Rohde, instead of becoming flaccid, Mr. Delatorre's cock remained rock hard. Having been on the receiving end of Henry when he had taken Viagra, she wondered if the men had prepared beforehand. The thought of both men planning to fuck her all night caused her pussy muscles to clench and she moaned around Mr. Delatorre's cock.

"Suzie, why don't you come up here on the bed so we can all be more comfortable," she heard the coach say behind her.

Reluctantly she pulled Mr. Delatorre's cock out of her mouth and turned her head. Coach Rohde was laying on the bed, his large cock sticking up in the air like an obscene flagpole and Suzanne knew she wanted it inside her NOW.

Leaving Mr. Delatorre standing by the bed, Suzanne climbed back up on the bed, still in her stockings, garters, and high heels. Seeing the lustful gazes of both men watching her, she decided to keep them on as she straddled Coach Rohde's waist.

Looking down, she smiled at him as he put his arms behind his head, clearing indicating she was in charge.

Suzanne's stomach did a flip flop. The coach's actions and her eagerness in fucking him was proof of his earlier statement, that she was a slut, a cock whore whose sole purpose was pleasuring the men in the room. This was not about pleasuring her, this was all about them satisfying their lust upon her body until they were completely spent, regardless of her own release or satisfaction. Without saying a word or even touching her, he was showing how much he was in control by making her do the work.

With a mixture of shame and arousal Suzanne reached down and grasped the coach's hard cock, slowly lowering herself on to him—like the slutty hot wife he had labeled her.

Suzanne moaned as the coach's cock once again spread her completely open, practically cleaving her in half as her pussy stretched wide to accommodate his large girth.

Once again it was a testament to how aroused she was, his cock easily sliding into her stretched cunt from her self-lubrication, as she let gravity have its way, dropping down upon the coach's cock and sheathing the large member inside of herself.

Not having had something so large in her before tonight, and in the position she was in, it felt like she had been mounted upon a flagpole. The massive member invaded her completely, cleaving into her as she once again marveled such a large thing could actually fit inside her. Not wanting to let go of the sensation, she began slowly moving her hips forward and backwards, sliding the coach's cock up one side of her pussy and then down the other.

At first her movements were subtle, the coach's member sliding across her innards like delicate waves, but soon her movements became more pronounced. The coach grasped her hips, as much guiding her as holding her onto his cock, and Suzanne was barely aware of herself moaning uncontrollably as the coach's massive member slid in and out of her, too intent on fucking him as much as he was fucking her.

Before long she realized she needed more, so bending forward and placing her hands upon the coach's shoulders, she began raising and lowering her body, driving the coach's cock in and out of her slit, fucking him in pronounced, deliberate strokes.

The room was filled with the sounds of sex, the slapping of their bodies against each other, the squishing of Coach Rohde's cock driving into her cunt, and both their moans as she vigorously rode him, intent upon nothing else around her.

She was so intent upon fucking him, she let out a squeal of surprised when her breasts were grabbed. As the coach's hands were still upon her hips, she realized she had forgotten about Mr. Delatorre!

Letting out a large moan as he kneaded her breasts, one hand clamping down upon her hard left nipple, Suzanne leaned back into him, still riding the coach's cock as another man felt her up.

Turning her head to look at him, she moaned as Mr. Delatorre kissed her passionately, his tongue driving into her mouth as she leaned against his bare chest, his hands wrapped around her and kneading her breasts while Coach Rohde's hands held her hips, raising and lowering her faster upon his cock.

The sensation of being sandwiched between two men, fucking one while making out and being felt up by another, was too much for her senses and she moaned into Mr. Delatorre's mouth as she orgasmed, her pussy becoming even wetter as her muscles tightly grasped the coach's cock.

Suzanne was completely caught up in the sex, being nothing more than a ragdoll to be fucked as she was raised and lowered, impaled over and over upon the coach's cock, while Mr. Delatorre felt her up and violated her mouth with his own. Orgasm after orgasm passed through her from her stretched twat as the coach's cock plowed into her.

So intent upon the cock she was rising, she was barely aware of Mr. Delatorre breaking his kiss, his hands sliding off her breasts to push her forward.

Immediately her mouth was met by Coach Rohde, and with a groan their tongues began dancing within each other's mouths as his hands continued to lift and drop her upon his cock.

Lust was coursing through Suzanne as she eagerly returned the coach's sordid kiss, while continuing to ride his cock. Her orgasms were practically endless as her entire body quivered uncontrollably while her body was guided her up and down his shaft.

Meanwhile Mr. Delatorre's hands roamed across her body, seeming everywhere at once, making his presence known, but not taking away from the coach's ravaging of her body. It was like being felt up by an octopus, her former teacher feeling her in places she never would have consented by anybody but her husband only a year ago.

Suzanne was floating upon a sea of lust, completely oblivious to all but her body's releases, the gliding of Coach Rohde's cock in and out of her slit the center of the universe while his tongue invaded her mouth.

Her body stilled before her mind even grasped what was happening, as the coach abruptly put his arms around her back, pulling her forcibly forward as his tongue rammed into her throat.

Then her eyes opened wide as she realized what had caused her body to still, a cool firm sensation pressing firmly against her anus. It was at that moment she realized Mr. Delatorre's hands were spreading her ass cheeks, firmly gripping her while the coach held her still leaning forward.

It was the math teacher's cock pressing upon her virgin ass!

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers