Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers

Suzanne screamed "No!" but all that came out was a muffled "Mmoahmm" sound as her face was pressed against the coach's, her denial undiscernible as she yelled into his mouth.

"Shh, just relax," she heard Mr. Delatorre say behind her as she felt the pressure against her ass hole tighten, her former teacher pushing forward.

In the blink of an eye the head of his cock popped into her asshole, Suzanne letting out another cry into Coach Rohde's mouth.

She attempted to struggle, but the coach had her firmly against his chest, and her movements only facilitated Mr. Delatorre's cock moving further into her rectum.

Instantly she stilled.

Although she had heard stories on how painful anal sex was, Suzanne was surprised to only feel a profound pressure, not akin to going to the bathroom, only in reverse. Unlike what she imagined anal sex to be like, the taboo nature actually was a turn-on, although she was thankful Mr. Delatorre's cock was not as big as Coach Rohde's.

As Mr. Delatorre pushed further into her and Suzanne focused upon her ass, she realized it was not altogether unpleasant, the 'full' feeling of releasing a long anticipated bowel movement now crossing into a sexual domain.

Tenuously she pushed back, feeling the math teacher's cock slide further into her ass and she moaned into the coach's mouth, the sensation completely unique to anything she had experienced before, and one completely intimate. She could feel her sphincter stretch, but it was no worse than she had ever felt on the toilet.

Once again she pushed back as Mr. Delatorre said, "That's a good girl, take it slowly."

The thought of having two men's cocks inside her, one in her ass and the other in her pussy, was too much, and Suzanne again moaned into the coach's mouth as she pushed back even further.

Suzanne realized she was no longer behind held down and raised herself up with her arms, feeling Mr. Delatorre's hands slide up to once again grab her breasts.

"Aw fuck, yeah!" she cried as the teacher pushed forward, the rest of his cock sliding into her rectum as his body pressed against hers, while Mr. Rohde's cock impaled her at the same time. The coach's cock slid into her more because of her change in position, the coach not guiding her any longer and letting her dictate her movements.

The feeling of being double penetrated was incredible, and it took her a moment to get used to the new sensation, thankful Coach Rohde was content to let her sit with his cock embedded within her as she focused upon her first anal experience. The feeling was amazing, almost as if she were having a bowel release as the Math teacher pulled back, only to have him push forward giving her a completely 'full' feeling once again.

The 'taboo' nature of the sexual act was not lost on her, and added to her pent up arousal. As Mr. Delatorre began pumping back and forth, fucking her ass, Suzanne moaned, once more succumbing to the situation as she gave her body completely to the mercy of the two men. She let out another moan as Coach Rohde's began moving, the two men alternating their movements, sliding in and out of her orifices, first one, and then the other. After several minutes they began moving in synch, raising and lower Suzanne's body so their cocks both slid out of her at the same time, then plunged into her again.

The unique sensation of having two cocks within her was more than her mind could take and she let out a loud moan, half screaming as her body was once again overwhelmed by orgasms, these even more powerful than before.

Her body was nothing but something the men were there to use her mind repeated, her body going completely limp as the men took control, fucking her simultaneously in the ass and her pussy, cascades of orgasms flowing through her.

Then the rhythm changed as Mr. Delatorre began moving faster, pushing his cock into her almost twice as fast as Coach Rohde. The disparate asynchronous fucking triggered a new wave of orgasms through her as her math teacher's body slammed his cock vigorously into her bowels and Suzanne knew he was about to cum, that he was about to christen his sodomy of her.

"Oh God yes, fuck my ass!" she cried over the 'flop-flop-flop-flop' of their bodies slamming together.

All of their bodies were coated with sweat, and as Mr. Delatorre's body slapped into hers she felt Coach Rohde begin to pump his cock faster within her vagina as well.

"Hold it a bit longer Jim!" Coach Rohde said to the other man, "Let's fill this bitch up together," he gasped as his large cock pummeled into her as fast as the other man.

Suzanne's body was literally flopping back and forth between the two men, bent over at a forty-five degree angle as her mind and body exploded over and over, another series of orgasms flooding through her at her body's defilement by the two men.

Suddenly Mr. Delatorre let out a loud grunt, his cock slamming into her ass. Suzanne let out an accompanying guttural scream, cumming even harder as she felt his shaft begin to expand and contract against her stretched sphincter as he came. The very thought of a man cumming inside her bowels—that she was no longer an anal virgin, her ass defiled by a man who was practically a stranger and not her husband—sent her over the edge, causing her to cum again and again, her body shaking in an epileptic fit, her mouth hanging open and drooling as she was overwhelmed with sexual release.

Through the fog of her passion she was aware of Coach Rohde likewise slamming into her pussy with a loud grunt, the heated feeling deep within her stomach trigging an explosion unlike she had ever felt as he too came, releasing his load of sperm deep within her womb.

The very thought of being fucked by two men simultaneously—both coming together within her ass and pussy, her body infused by their cum at the same time—was too much for Suzanne as she let out a scream of release, her mind practically shorting out as she came over and over, her body going limp and held up purely by the two men as her eyes rolled back into her head.

How long she was in that perpetual state of orgasmic release she could not tell—seconds, minutes, weeks, or months—but eventually she felt Mr. Delatorre pull back, whimpering at the loss of his cock as it slid out of her ass.

She flushed in embarrassment as a loud wet fart filled the room, but neither man said a word or even acknowledged her body's vulgar expression of air and cum as she collapsed in exhaustion against Coach Rohde's chest. Their skin was slick from sweat, and she found herself sliding off to the side of him on the bed where she lay in complete exhaustion.

Suzanne drifted in a state of delirium, losing track of time as she lay face down on the bed, barely aware of the sensations of cum leaking out not only from her pussy, but from her no-longer-virgin asshole as she recovered from her body and mind having been completely overwhelmed by the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced.

She could not believe what had just happened to her, being completely and thoroughly fucked simultaneously by two men—and from the looks of both men's erections, the night was not yet over!

Suzanne rolled over onto her back, closing her eyes as she tried to recuperate from the vigorous sex she had just been subjected. She may have dozed off, as the next thing she was aware of was the bed shifting as somebody moved closer. Still too overcome to open her eyes, she grinned as something firm and wet pressed against her lips.

Without opening her eyes, she opened her mouth and let the hard cock slip past her lips, gliding into her mouth and across her tongue as she swirled it around the hardened shaft.

Based upon the size, she could tell it was Mr. Delatorre's cock, moaning around the hard shaft as she turned to her side, allowing him to slide more of his shaft into her, closing her lips as she began to suck blindly upon the proffered cock.

Her mouth was filled with a bitter taste as she realized his cock was coated with lubricant—then her eyes opened in sudden understanding, realizing his cock had just been in her ass!

As if reading her mind and guessing her sudden reluctance, Mr. Delatorre's hips slammed forward, his cock slamming fully into her mouth, impaling itself into the back of her throat.

Suzanne was overwhelmed with shock as the teacher's cock plunged further into her throat, the lubrication allowing him to slide easily past her larynx as he abruptly began to once again face fuck her for the second time tonight.

Turning her body to the side to get more comfortable, all she could do is keep her mouth open and her throat relaxed to allow her former high school teacher to have his way with her throat.

She was amazed at how hard he was after just cumming--in her ass no less—as his hard cock plunged in and out of her throat, the loud gurgling and wet choking-sucking sounds filling the hotel room.

Her attention was completely absorbed by the cock pumping into her mouth, no longer caring where it had been when she began to vaguely become aware of Coach Rohde's hands sliding over her hips and ass, gently kneading her ass cheeks.

Suddenly she let out a yell of surprise, the sound coming out as, "Archkchtaptak!" as her exclamation was caught within her throat by the head of Mr. Delatorre's cock. Her cry was soon followed by a guttural moan, again broken by the deep thrust of the teacher's cock, the sound echoing within the room with a loud, "Mhmuchthukmmm!"

What had startled her was Coach Rohde, who had plunged a well-lubricated finger into her ass—her first cry one of shock, followed by a moan of reawakened lust as the well-built man began vigorously plunging his digit in and out of her ass.

For the second time not only tonight, but in her entire life, one of the most intimate parts of her body—and one she had never associated with sex—was violated. Meanwhile Mr. Delatorre continued pistoning his cock into her face.

To Suzanne's amazement her mind exploded with release, an orgasmic flood erupting through her from the complete degradation of her body by the two men, one ravaging her mouth without any thought for her pleasure or comfort, the other exploring a part of her that up until tonight, had only been used to relieve her bodily functions.

She let out another broken, guttural moan around the mouthful of cock as the coach moved his finger up and down, then to the left and right, contorting her anal sphincter in ways God had never intended and yet sending thrills of pleasure throughout her being.

Her body and mind were a whirlwind of sensations, unable to completely focus on what was going on as her ass and mouth were ravished by the two men.

Her attention was split between the two ends of her body, much of her attention on breathing whenever the cock ravaging her face pulled back, gasping for a quick breath of air before it plunged back into her painful throat.

She groaned when the coach removed his finger, the room echoing with her guttural staccato longing sound, "Unkgachtunhacht!"

Momentarily disappointed, she was gladdened when she felt the cool pressure of his finger once again pressing against the puckered sphincter.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide as she felt her ass open wider and wider, abruptly realizing it was not the coach's finger entering her ass, but his large cock!

As if given a queue to distract her, Mr. Delatorre grabbed her head, slamming his cock deep into her throat as he began furiously plunging his cock over and over deep into her mouth and throat and all her attention was drawn towards her head and being able to breath.

The coach's cock snaked into her, and Suzanne let out a broken, 'Unkgach-Unkgach-Unkgach' mixed moan and grunt around the math teacher's cock slamming in and out of her mouth.

Suzanne continued to groan around the plunging cock of her former math teacher as her ass stretched, and stretched, her sphincter feeling as if it would rip as it was widened further and further to accommodate the coach's large cock.

And yet the sensation was not entirely painful, Suzanne overcome with a completely 'filled' feeling spreading through her as her ass finally quit stretching, the feelings now replaced by the slithering entrance of Coach Rohde's fat cock sliding deeper and deeper into her bowels. Soon the pain was replaced by pleasure as the coach completely sheathed his cock into her ass and colon.

Suddenly Mr. Delatorre pulled completely out of her mouth, her eyes opening in surprise as it pulled in front of her face covered in frothy saliva. And then he began ejaculating, large jets of white sperm shooting out of his cock on to her face, into her hair, as well as into her still opened mouth.

"Fuck yeah!" Mr. Delatorre moaned as he pumped his cock with his hand, showering Suzanne's face with warm jets of liquid.

But she could barely focus upon what was happening in front of her as Coach Rohde began sliding in and out of her ass, his large cock feeling as if somebody's arm were reaching into her bowels to grab her stomach.

Now unobstructed by Mr. Delatorre's cock, Suzanne moaned as she panted, grunting, "Oh God yes! Fuck my ass with that big cock coach!"

And her former coach obliged, thrusting into her ass over and over, his large cock plowing its way into her intestinal tract over and over.

Suzanne's world flashed into a white haze as the coach reached down between her legs and pressed his fingers upon her clit, triggering another wave of orgasms as he continued to sodomize her, the 'slop-slop-slop' sounds of his body hitting her ass over and over accompanying her moans and yells.

Once again her eyes rolled into her head, cumming intensely as the coach relentlessly fucked her ass. Her mouth still hung open, drool and cum running out of her mouth and down her cheeks as she flopped like a rag doll.

She was vaguely aware of Mr. Delatorre rubbing his cock across her face, smearing his cum and her spit all over her cheeks and forehead, but she was too absorbed in her orgasmic releases, too focused upon Coach Rohde fucking her ass unremittingly.

And then she grunted as he plunged into her on final time, his entire cock buried within her bowels as he yelled out, "Fuck!" cumming deep within her.

Suzanne could only groan as she felt his cock pulse against the tight ring of her anal sphincter, essentially feeling the waves upon waves of sperm being pulsed down his shaft and pumped into her.

She laid there for several minutes, one man's cum all over her face, another's cock buried deep within her ass. Glancing at the clock she was surprised to see it was already three in the morning—she had been in the room for four hours! In that time she had been thoroughly used, her married body defiled more than anything she could have imagined—and she had loved it.

Both men had ravished every orifice of her body, leaving their loads of cum in her pussy, her ass, and her throat. Her skin was tacky and wet with sweat, spit, and their cum, the men leaving their marks not only internally, but externally.

She groaned, a small ripple of contractions coursing through her as the coach began to pull his long large cock out of her ass. Suzanne whimpered at the vacancy left by the coach's cock, suddenly feeling warmth upon her hip.

Glancing over, she saw his cock was still oozing a slow stream of cum upon her hip as the coach wiped his cock upon her, covering her body with his defilement—and she loved it.

Hearing a noise she turned to look on the other side of the room and saw Mr. Delatorre getting dressed. Soon Coach Rohde joined him, while she still lay upon the bed, naked and reeking of sex, cum leaking out of her ass and vagina, as well as down her face, which she still had not yet wiped off.

"Suzie, you have been a wonderful hostess," the coach smiled at her, "and I will let Raimon know his debt has been paid and then some," he smiled at her.

Suzanne looked up at the two men in slight surprise, having forgotten the reason she was here—not only to save her own house, but to pay off a gambling debt her neighbor bank manager owed to the coach.

"If you ever get into debt again, feel free to give us a call," Mr. Delatorre smiled as he and the coach then left the room without another word, leaving her still lying upon the bed.

She must have passed out then, as the next thing she was aware of, was a 'clicking' noise in the room. Opening her eyes to the dim light of the room, she was momentarily startled seeing a figure standing over her before she realized it was David.

It took her a few more moments before she realized he was holding his phone up, the 'clicking' noise his camera.

"Raimon wanted proof you fulfilled your bargain," he said, taking pictures of her defiled body.

But Suzanne was too exhausted to care, still in a post-coital bliss.

Once done, David stripped down, asking if she was alright.

Suzanne gave a noncommittal grunt, saying she would talk about it in the morning. But her husband was persistent, asking if she minded if they had sex. Once again she gave a noncommittal grunt, feeling her husband crawling into bed.

She was soon asleep, as she was vaguely aware of David began to fuck her pussy, but after the notable sizes of Coach Rohde and Mr. Delatorre, she was ashamed to admit she barely felt anything, falling asleep long before her own husband finished.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers