Extorting the English Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the second floor she was allowed to move about freely. Jeff and Tucker would occasionally walk by and reach under her skirt to feel or grab her ass. This hour went by a bit more quickly than the previous hour.

There were not enough attractions in the aquarium to warrant a three hour visit but they were not scheduled to go to the next stop on their itinerary for an hour and everything was prepaid. They were stuck there. There was barely anything of interest on the third floor. Mrs. Flick had her top and bra pulled so that her left nipple was peeking out. She had to walk around for an hour as though nothing were amiss. If anyone pointed it out to her, she was allowed to act suitably embarrassed and cover herself. Once the helpful person was gone, she would expose the other nipple. Only two girls pointed out the nipple slip during the entire hour.

When their time at the aquarium was up, they boarded the buses and headed for lunch at the Rainforest Café. As there was nowhere private to go at the restaurant, Mrs. Flick was allowed a brief reprieve from her ribald torment. Tom and his friends sat fairly far away from her. She understood she was an embarrassment to him. She concentrated on keeping order in the eating establishment and enjoying her meal.

The next stop on their tour was the Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum. It had a few interesting and a few gruesome exhibits and it took 45 minutes to go through. The chaperones needed to work together to keep boys from pranking other students at the more bizarre items on display. As such, Mrs. Flick was mostly unmolested at the museum. Jeff rubbed her pussy under her skirt for ten minutes when he was pretty sure the other adults weren't looking.

After their tour of the museum, the group was taken back to the hotel. Everyone took advantage of the free time before dinner to rest. Most of them rested in their own rooms.

Samantha couldn't rest. A wave of guilt swept over her as she thought of everything she'd done that day. She'd given blowjobs and handjobs to students. She chewed six sticks of gum to try to get the taste of cum out of her mouth. She exposed herself to students and strangers. She loved her husband and felt ashamed of her recent activities. She felt guilty about wanting to be smothered to death. It would be a sin. As angry as Tom got her recently, it would be unthinkable to allow herself to die while he still needed both parents.

The school group had dinner at The Melting Pot. Samantha had checked to make sure none of the students were lactose intolerant before allowing anyone to have a fondue dinner. Everyone enjoyed the meal. It was a gorgeous night so they decided to walk back to the hotel from the restaurant. The meal had done wonders for Samantha. The warm food filled her up and the fact that the three chaperones sat so they could see each other prevented any shenanigans. She walked back in a better mood than she had in weeks.

The chaperones did bed checks and went over the itinerary for the next day. Samantha was feeling better about herself and looked forward to a good night's sleep.

At some time around one, there was a knock on her door. She expected it to be one of the other chaperones. She did not expect it to be Jeff and Tucker. She opened her door and they pushed their way inside. The door was closed and they looked at her in the diaphanous nightgown she wore.

"Nice, very nice," said Tucker as he looked her up and down.

"What do you want?" she asked her extortionists.

"Blowjobs," said Jeff in a chilly voice.

"You've had blowjobs," she retorted.

"We want the best damned blowjobs you've ever given in your life," replied Jeff.

Samantha thought that wouldn't be so hard. She generally didn't give blowjobs. Bill never asked for them. He was the only person, before this day, she'd performed fellatio on and really didn't know what she was doing. She used her teeth and Bill stopped asking.

The two boys pushed Mrs. Flick onto her knees. Tucker took a pillow off her bed and set it on the floor at his feet. Mrs. Flick put her knees on the pillow. Tucker quickly dropped his pajama pants and held out his cock for her. She hesitated. This seemed like a gateway moment to her. If she allowed this, at this moment, it would be expected of her in the future. She also had the feeling it was too late. They'd reached that moment on the drive in to AC and it was already expected of her. She opened her mouth to ask a question and her mouth was filled before she could utter a syllable. Her right hand was grabbed and placed on Jeff's cock. She alternated between the two boys. One would get a blowjob while the other got a handjob. Tucker told her he wanted to cum on her glasses. She realized it was an order. Jeff wanted to be deepthroated. Another order. Jeff was rougher with her than he had been on the bus. She jerked hard on Tucker's cock as her nose was tickled by Jeff's pubic hair. She gasped and sputtered for air when Jeff finally released her head. He was about to ram her head back down but Tucker turned her face and claimed his turn in her mouth. She bobbed hard and fast and he felt himself about to cum. He told her to open her mouth and hold still. Tucker jerked himself off and left a nice dollop of goo on each of the lenses of her glasses. Some got on her nose and some was in her hair. Jeff took over. He shoved his cock as deeply as he could get it. He slapped her tits and used her hair like the bridle of a horse. It seemed to take forever to get Jeff off, but he finally came in her mouth and insisted that she not waste a drop. She caught his release and showed it to him. This was something he liked her to do. As much as she was disgusted by this act, she would open her mouth so Jeff could see her swirl the cum around with her tongue. For his benefit alone, she pretended this was the best tasting thing that had ever been in her mouth and then swallowed.

The boys left her room as though it was theirs. They were not subtle at all about it.

In the morning, the group enjoyed the hotel's continental breakfast. The buses were loaded and the tourists from the school headed to the amusement park on the Steel Pier. This wasn't Disney World, but it was a fairly nice park. There was a pre-fab funhouse and the boys insisted Mrs. Flick go through it seven times. The "funhouse" had a shaky bridge you had to cross. It also had a long, slim, ladder that had to be climbed. The boys of the group loved going behind Mrs. Flick as she ascended the ladder. With a short skirt and no panties on, those behind her had an excellent view of her ass and pussy.

There was one roller coaster that everyone seemed excited to try. Tom loved coasters. He loved sitting in the front seat. His mother was in line behind him and wound up directly behind him on the roller coaster. It wasn't clear what happened as the cars climbed the first hill of the roller coaster. It might have been the wind. It could have been the angle of their ascent. It was also possible the boy sitting next to Mrs. Flick wanted a better view. Whatever the cause, Mrs. Flick rode the majority of the ride with her skirt up and her pussy on display. It seemed like the entire park except Tom knew she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt. Jeff certainly tried to show off his teacher's pussy.

The students and their chaperones had lunch at the park. Tucker and Jeff put Mrs. Flick on any and every ride that bounced, bumped or flipped. The other boys on the trip were very appreciative of these efforts. By the time they left the amusement park, the English Teacher was walking with her head hung in shame.

Dinner was at a fancy steak house. The group was seated in all the available places. It was impossible to seat them together. Jeff and Tucker shared a booth with Mrs. Flick and they took the opportunity to lift up her skirt and rub her pussy throughout the dinner. They were both reasonably sure the wait staff could see everything. One guy came over much more often than was necessary to refill their water glasses. Jeff and Tucker rubbed Mrs. Flick hard. They tried to make her moan. They wanted to see if she would attract attention to herself. They almost had her at one point but stopped rubbing her pussy when their entrees were served.

Samantha was not surprised when there was a knock on her door at one. She already had a pillow on the floor. She was about to kneel when Jeff grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her into a kiss. He practically dragged her to her bed. He threw her on to it and climbed on top of her. Samantha tried to push him off, but he grabbed her hard and pulled her nightgown over her head. He kicked her legs apart and rubbed his pajama covered crotch over her naked one. Tucker dropped the garment bag he'd carried in, came from the side and sucked on her right breast. He licked all around the nipple. Jeff slapped the nipple of the left breast. Samantha moaned in pain as he slapped it several more times. He acted as though the moans were sounds of pleasure and tried to claim her. Samantha did not want to commit adultery. She stiffened her body.

"Don't resist me or I'll send your useless son to prison," Jeff ordered.

Jeff learned everything he knew about sex from watching porn. Unfortunately for the sexy MILF he desired, he watched pay per view. He didn't buy entire movies. He only paid for the scenes he was interested in. He knew nothing of foreplay. He only knew about shoving the cock in the pussy. The teacher cried out in pain and he muffled the sound with a kiss. He hammered his rod into her haphazardly. He liked the feel of it and assumed the feeling was mutual. Tucker stood to the side of the bed and jerked off as he watched his friend fuck his other friend's mother. Jeff thrust himself hard and fast into Tom's mother. He set a fast pace and soon felt the need to cum. He really wanted to cum inside her. He felt nothing would be more humiliating to her than to have him impregnate her. He'd made a promise to Tucker, though. Right before he blew his load, Jeff pulled out and moved himself up. He stuck his dick in Tom's mother's mouth and let go. Jeff got off the bed and Tucker enjoyed his sloppy seconds. Tucker, who'd prepared for this trip, wore a rubber.

As Tucker fucked Mrs. Flick, Jeff stroked and pulled on his own dick in an attempt to get it hard again. By the time Tucker was finished with his ride, Jeff was ready. Sadly for Mrs. Flick, he knew as much about anal sex as he knew about vaginal sex. He did not prepare her ass. He just flipped her on her stomach and shoved.

Her sphincter worked valiantly to repel the invader. Brute strength won out, however, and he tore his way in. Mrs. Flick screamed in agony. Jeff remembered reading that anal sex hurt for the first few seconds and then became pleasurable to the woman.

This was not pleasurable to Samantha. He ripped his way inside and his sawing cock ground itself against the skin tear. The penetration hurt and the thrusting was making it worse. Jeff wasn't listening to her. He liked the tight feel and continued to take his own pleasure. He thrust in hard, kept himself buried to the hilt and rolled with her so that she was on top. Tucker put on a fresh condom and slowly entered her pussy again. Samantha was sobbing. She knew they'd eventually demand sex from her but she thought she'd be prepared for it. She didn't want it like this. She was too busy screaming in pain to tell them to stop.

Much as they had the night before, after they'd had their pleasure, the boys left the room in high spirits. Samantha cried herself to sleep after a long shower.

After breakfast the next morning, the bus took the group to the Greek Temple Monument. This monument was a World War One memorial. It was a round cement structure with columns and Greek glyphs. Inside the structure was a bronze statue. The statue was a naked woman holding a broken sword standing on a pile of bodies. Some of the bodies were naked women and some looked like babies. It was sexy and grotesque at the same time. The two other chaperones stepped outside for fresh air as Mrs. Flick explained the significance of the statue and the markings.

While she explained about the savagery of war, Tucker and Jeff were feeling her up in front of everyone. Tom didn't really notice. He was looking at the tits on the statue. He didn't see his friends pawing at his mother's tits and ass. Mrs. Flick didn't act as if this was strange and that was probably why Tom listened to her but didn't look at her. She was calm when she pointed out the bodies the other figure emerged from. She read the engraved dedication on the ceiling while two boys rubbed her tits and squeezed her ass. When Mrs. Flick stopped talking, the boys stopped touching her. She led the kids out of the monument and found the other chaperones. Neither of them looked very well.

The chaperones both admitted to feeling sick and the visit to the monument was cut short. The group returned to the hotel and the chaperones discussed what to do next.

"We'll have to cancel the plans for tonight then," Samantha said to the other two.

"Why?" asked the male chaperone. "We were just going to go to the dance club across the street. You should be able to handle it. They're all going to be in the Under 21 section. You're the only one who'll be able to get a hand stamp. The kids will all get bracelets. You won't have to worry about anyone trying to sneak a drink. They'll have sodas and smoothies instead."

"Are you sure?" Samantha asked.

"Absolutely," the male chaperone said between coughs. "Let them dance for a few hours and lead them back here. There's no reason to cancel."

Samantha reluctantly agreed and told her fellow adults that she hoped they felt better soon. She went to all of the student rooms to check on them and let them know they were still on for the dance club after dinner. The last room she checked on belonged to Jeff and Tucker.

"Remember that garment bag I left in your room last night?" Tucker asked. "That's what you're wearing tonight. Don't forget to do your makeup, too. I want you to look hot."

*****

Dinner was a simple affair. The group ate in the hotel's restaurant. It was a nice meal. Samantha was the only chaperone and so did not spend much time sitting. She ate briefly and then walked around to check on everyone.

After dinner, they all went to their rooms to get dressed and ready for the club. Samantha was just about to open the garment bag Tucker left when there was a knock on her door. She stiffened in fear. She didn't want to give blowjobs or have sex tonight. She just wanted to go to the club and watch the children dance. She walked to the door and prepared herself for the next torment.

Rather than her extortionists at the door it was Tom. Samantha invited him in and he cleared his throat. He had a lot to say and needed a second to get it out.

"Mom, I just wanted to apologize for calling you a slut. I understand that this is a rough time for you. I'll be going away to college soon and maybe that makes you feel old. I understand you need to remind yourself you're still young. I get it. I just need you to know, though, that I'm suffering. I see these guys look at you and hear them talk about you and it drives me crazy. I can't take it. Mom, please behave yourself tonight."

"Don't worry, Honey. Just enjoy yourself tonight as will I. I still have to get ready. I'll see you there."

Tom gave his mother an awkward hug, hoping this meant she would not embarrass him and went back to his room to finish preparing himself for the club.

Samantha opened the garment bag and gasped. She understood what was expected of her and did her makeup.

Tom went to the club with his friends. He had no idea they had picked out the outfit his mother would wear that evening. Tom just knew he wanted to relax and enjoy himself. He was surprised to see he'd been given a plastic wrist bracelet while Jeff and Tucker both got their hands stamped. Tom had never even considered getting a fake ID. He was in the minority. There were only two other students with plastic bracelets.

Samantha had to apply her makeup a few times. She kept crying and would have to start over. She had never been to a club before. This was going to be something special for her. It was something new. Bill didn't take her dancing. He had two left feet. She didn't wear outfits like the one she had on. She didn't even dress like this for Bill. This could have been such a wonderful night and it was already tarnished.

Tom drank soda while his friends drank beer. They nodded to Tom from the Over 21 side of the club. They weren't allowed to bring their beers to the Under 21 section. It seemed like the students were the only ones in the club. It also seemed as though the three students wearing plastic bracelets were the only ones spending any time in the Under 21 section.

Samantha's outfit had no pockets. She couldn't bring her phone. She couldn't bring her wallet. She almost wished she would be carded or have to pay a cover charge. She'd have to go back to the hotel and put on something else. She walked up to the bouncer and the velvet rope was immediately opened for her. There was a cover charge but Tucker had waited near the door and paid it for her. She made her entrance.

Samantha was wearing a very short tartan micro skirt that barely covered her ass. She had on a very tight long sleeved white shirt. She'd buttoned it up to the neck. Her legs were clad in sexy black stockings that reached up to the hem of her skirt. She had her hair in pigtails. Her makeup was heavy. She looked and felt like a painted whore. She had no underwear on at all. Her nipples could be seen through the material of the top. Any movement more active than walking would lift her skirt and expose her ass and pussy. She had to walk carefully in the high heels she had on anyway, so she was ok with walking slowly.

The slow walk gave all the boys plenty of time to check her out while she was in the hallway. Many of the boys had cartoonish expressions as their eyes threatened to pop out of their heads. They called her a ho, a slut, a horny cougar and other horrible things. She really couldn't defend her own virtue dressed the way she was. She was completely humiliated in this getup and it took a lot of willpower to keep from crying right then and there.

Tom caught sight of her as she walked down the hall. At first, he was just shocked. He soon became furious and walked right up to her.

"Why the hell are you dressed like that?" Tom was pissed. He saw how the boys, including his two best friends, were looking at her. He saw the lust in their eyes. He hated it.

"Honey, you said you understood. I've never been to a disco before. I didn't want to feel old. I just want to have some fun. Can I please just have some fun tonight, Tom?"

"No one calls it a disco, Mom. This is a club." Tom was annoyed at his mother. He'd asked her to behave. He had apologized to her. He couldn't believe she would do this to him in front of his friends and classmates. He couldn't understand why she would want to draw attention to herself like that.

Tom decided he would do his best to have a good time. He went to the Under 21 section and bought another soda. He tapped his foot to the music and watched the two other bracelet bearers on the dance floor.

Jeff and Tucker escorted Mrs. Flick to the Over 21 side. They gave her her orders for the evening. She had to be sexy. She had to openly flirt with everyone. She had to move her ass. She had to look at all of the guys provocatively. If anyone offered her a drink, she had to accept it. If anyone called her a slut, bitch, whore, or anything of that nature she had to smile and flirt with that person. If anyone asked her for a sexual favor, she had to give it.

Samantha was done. She couldn't bear this nightmare a second longer. She wanted to push both of these spoiled brats away, scrub herself clean in the shower and go to bed. She couldn't. She couldn't leave the club with all these children running around unsupervised. She couldn't abandon Tom. These two animals would turn him in. She had to bear this out.