Extorting the English Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Tom got over his anger. He wanted to talk calmly and quietly to his mother. He looked around the Under 21 section but he couldn't find her there. The section was large, so he walked around a few times in case she had been walking around looking for him.

At that precise moment, Tom's mother was bent over a table being fucked hard by four different boys taking turns. They held her face down against the table as they took her. Other boys would walk by as she was being fucked and would stick their dicks in her mouth. She would blow them as best as she was able while the four boys took their turns fucking her pussy from behind.

After having been there for only an hour, Samantha had already lost count of how many boys fucked her, how many she'd given handjobs to, how many drinks she chugged down and how many boys she'd blown. She only knew she was tired, drunk and sore. Tucker and Jeff walked up to her. She tried to explain that she was too drunk to go on. Tucker told her she could rest in the Under 21 section for a little while. She happily accepted and walked arm in arm with the two blackmailers. If anything, they were holding her up. Some of the boys who'd had their way with Mrs. Flick followed her to see what she would do next.

Jeff and Tucker made Mrs. Flick dance on a table. She was wildly unsteady but she was putting on a great show. Boys walked up to the table, looked up and saw her pussy. Some of them began chanting, "Slut!"

Tom could hear the chanting but didn't know to whom it was directed. He saw his mother dancing on a table with a large group of boys making videos of her on their phones. He walked up and started screaming at his mother. She bent at the waist to hear him over the music and the boys behind her cheered. Tom realized that, the way she was bent, those boys could see up her skirt. He imagined the fun they had looking at her panties. He really had no idea they saw her naked pussy. He was too upset to speak to her and walked away.

It soon became clear Mrs. Flick was too drunk to dance safely on a table and she was brought over to the nearest dance floor. They were still in the Under 21 section and so Tom came up to her once he was calm enough to be rational.

"Mom, I have to talk to you."

"Oh, Honey. I am so thirsty. Could you get me something?" She had her finger on her mouth and she was looking at some boys to Tom's left.

Tom was disappointed, but he didn't want his mother to be uncomfortable while he spoke to her. He excused himself and went to the bar to get her a soda.

Once Tom was out of that room, Samantha knelt down on the dance floor. The boys stood in a tight circle around her. She sucked and stroked them. She stroked them rapidly and a few of the boys came in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but two boys came at the same time and it was difficult to catch it all. The boy who was left as lookout saw Tom returning and alerted the other boys. They zipped up and pulled Mrs. Flick to her feet. They acted as if they'd been dancing the entire time. Tom handed the soda to his mother.

"Thank you, Honey, but I'm not thirsty anymore. Someone already let me drink." She smiled at the boys as she said that. Tom was upset. He didn't understand. His mother gave Tom a kiss and she continued dancing. The boys around them had huge grins on their faces.

Tom noticed something on his mother's face. He had no reason to think it was cum.

"Mom, your face is dirty. What is that?"

"I'm not sure, Honey. I just gulped down a big drink. It might be a banana smoothie. Have you tried the smoothies here?"

"No, I've been drinking soda." Tom had no idea why the boys dancing there were all grinning at him. Tom excused himself to go to the bathroom. While he was gone, Jeff and Tucker led Mrs. Flick back to the Over 21 side.

When Tom came back to the dance floor, it was empty. He couldn't find his mother in that section. He tried to call her but her phone went straight to voicemail. He decided not to leave a message. He called Tucker instead.

Samantha was on all fours in a dimly lit portion on the Over 21 side. Tucker was fucking her from behind and Jeff was fucking her mouth. A group of boys were gathered around and recorded the scene on their phones. She was still dressed. Tucker didn't even have to lift the skirt because it was so short. Just over the thunderous music Tucker could hear Enter Sandman. It was his phone. He checked the Caller ID, grinned and answered the phone.

"Hi, Tom," Tucker said loudly so everyone would know who he was talking to. "How are you?"

"Uh, I'm ok. Have you seen my mom?"

"Oh, yeah, sure, man. She's right here. Hold on a sec." Tucker tapped Mrs. Flick's right shoulder with his phone and handed it to her.

Samantha was terrified. She had no idea what to do or say. She held herself up with her left hand and held the phone with her right. Tucker and Jeff were fucking her violently. She had to try to talk to her son with a cock ramming in and out of her mouth.

"Hewwow?"

"Mom? Is that you?"

"Yeph, Hummy. Itff mmmme... Mmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Are you ok, Mom?"

"Ohhhhhhhh, Mmmm-hmmm. Mmmmmmmph. Mmmmph. Mmmmmmph."

"What are you doing?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm Ah'mmm haffing dwinks wiff youw fwends, Hummy. Ah'mm haffing a gweat time. How're oo? Mmmmmph. Mmmmmph."

"I'm ok, I guess."

"Womberful, Hummy. Ah'mm gumma go. Youw fwends err aboot tuh giff mmme amovver dwink. Ah wuv oo." Samantha gagged on Jeff's cock and tried to hand the phone back to Tucker. Jeff took it instead.

"Hey, Tom. How are you doing?"

"I'm ok. Is my mom alright?"

"Oh, yeah. We're taking care of her. She really loves drinking cum."

"She WHAT?!?

"I'm sorry. I had to clear my throat. I said she really loves the smoothies here." Jeff came in Tom's mother's mouth. He moaned and groaned very loudly into the phone as she sucked him dry. Jeff hung up the phone and smiled at the guys who were recording the two guys spit roasting their friend's mother.

Tom was about to call his friends back when some boys who'd fucked his mother earlier walked up to him.

"Damn, boy," one of them said, "your moms is hot as shit."

Another boy mumbled, "Her shit probably is with all that hot cum up there." Tom didn't hear him.

A third boy said, "She's my favorite teacher. She's really helped me with my conjugation."

The other boys laughed at that, but Tom didn't understand what they meant. Tom noticed his friends and his mother had come back to this section. He excused himself and walked up to where his mom was dancing. She had some cum on her chin. When Tom pointed it out, she scooped the cum off her chin with her fingers and licked them clean.

"Mmmmmm. I get so sloppy drinking those banana smoothies. I just love how they taste."

Tom thought he heard a boy who'd pointed to his mother say, "Look at that slut dance with a face full of cum!"

Tom danced with his mother. She was happy to share a nice moment with him. They had been at odds with each other for too long. She actually started to enjoy herself until some boys came up to her on the dance floor and said they wanted to fuck her. She checked Tom's expression to see if he'd heard them.

Samantha told the rude boys, "I'd love to, but not in front of my son. He doesn't know I love to fuck younger boys. I love young cocks. You boys have no idea. Let's go somewhere quiet so you can take me any way you like. You can fuck me like the slut I am." She smiled as she said all this in a quietly seductive tone, but she hated every word those two bastards were forcing her to say. She loved Tom. She had to keep him safe and out of jail. She had to keep up this charade.

A short time later, Tom lost sight of his mother again. He had heard some rumors of a cougar in the club who'd fuck anyone who asked her to. He realized the only adult female in the club he'd seen all night was his mother. He didn't want to think that she was the cum hungry slut the guys around him were bragging about. He'd been listening in on a very loud conversation and one of the participants said the cougar was fucking guys right at that moment in the Ladies' bathroom.

Tom was terrified. He didn't want to believe it could be his mother. He walked to the bathroom. He had his hand on the door handle and he froze. He didn't want to know. He stood there in a cold sweat. He could hear the muffled moans issue from the other side of the thin door. He didn't want to know. He walked away.

On the other side of the thin door, a boy was laying on his back on a counter and fucking Tom's mother in the ass. Another boy squatted over them and fucked her pussy. Another boy squatted over her head and fucked her mouth. A fourth boy was getting a handjob. They switched positions many times so that each boy got to fuck each of the body parts she offered.

Samantha was beside herself. She had destroyed her marriage for the sake of her son. She knew all the videos of her would eventually make their way to Bill. Those two dicks who claimed to be her son's friends would see to it. She knew this would all end horribly but she had to do everything in her power to save Tom. She acted like she loved being fucked by four teenaged boys at once. She gave an incredible performance.

Eventually, Tom found his mother dancing again. He met her on the dance floor and didn't want to accuse her of being the slut of the club. He'd liked it when they danced together in silence. He did so again and she smiled at him lovingly. After two songs on the dance floor with his mom, the music stopped and the lights came on. The club was closing. The DJ came out from behind the console and personally greeted the visiting students.

The DJ walked up to Tom's mother and kissed her, saying, "I just had to give a special greeting to the teacher. She was the main event of the night." The boys cheered and whistled. Tom stormed off in a huff.

Jeff and Tucker did not come to Samantha's room that night. They'd already had all the sex they could handle for one night.

After breakfast on their last day in Atlantic City, the group went to the beach. The price of the trip included private surfing lessons. She felt horribly hungover, but Samantha allowed some of the girls to talk her into taking a lesson. After three hours, she was able to ride a wave in while standing up on the board.

Reluctantly, they all left the beach. They showered and packed up. The buses were boarded and they pulled out. Samantha sat at the front of the bus and Tom sat next to her. Tucker convinced Jeff to let them have that moment. No one tried to get a blowjob or any other sexual activity from Mrs. Flick, even when she walked to the back of the bus to check up on everyone.

She returned to the front and spent the rest of the trip sitting quietly with her son.

Tom wanted to say something but knew anything he said would lead to a fight. He was much happier sitting next to her in silence.

The day after the trip was a school day, but Samantha called out. She had Tom take the bus in to school. Claire didn't seem very surprised that Samantha called out.

"Oh, you poor dear," Claire said. "I heard that bad cold was going around. I hope you feel better soon, Sam."

Samantha didn't feel better. She felt disgusting. She was disgusted with herself and with all the things she'd done for the past seven weeks. She felt miserable. She needed to remind herself why she was doing all this. She went to where she kept the photo albums and looked at pictures of her family. It was working. She actually found the strength to smile after looking at Tom's baby pictures. She picked up another photo album. She needed more of the happiness she was starting to feel. She looked at pictures from Tom's last birthday. He was worth it, she decided. Whatever happened to her career, her marriage or her life would not matter. Tom was worth every excruciatingly horrible thing that happened to her. Samantha was about to turn the page when she saw something that made her drop the album. She picked it up and turned back to the picture she saw. It was the hat. The hat that was left behind at school. She could see the symbol on the visor of the cap. It was a capital T with flames coming out of it. She'd seen that symbol before. She looked at the smiling face of the boy awkwardly holding the cap in the photo. It was Tucker, not Tom. It was Tucker's cap that Abe Klein found. She had proof Tucker was there during the break in.

She made herself something to eat. She was feeling much better and her body craved something tasty. She made an omelet for herself. As she chewed the first bite, her cell phone vibrated. She'd gotten a text.

"we heard u called out 2day. were cutting our last classes 2 fuck u in ur bed. b ready for us. dress sexy."

Samantha knew just what to wear.

Tucker rang the doorbell with a smug look on his face. When the door opened, he was shocked to see how Mrs. Flick was dressed. She had her hair in a bun. Her glasses sat perfectly on her face, not on the tip of her nose. She wore a reasonably fitting blouse, slacks and a blazer. She'd gone back to her old wardrobe with two small exceptions. She was wearing lipstick and two inch high heels.

"What the fuck is this?" Jeff demanded. "We told you to dress sexy!"

"This is the sexiest I've felt in ages," she replied. "I want to show you boys something." Samantha reached into the pocket of her blazer and pulled out a picture of Tucker holding a school ballcap so the underside of the visor could be seen.

"What's that?" Tucker asked.

"Evidence," said Samantha. "This proves it was Tucker's hat they found at the school and not Tom's."

Jeff swiped the picture out of her hand and tore it into little pieces.

"So much for that, bitch!"

"Oh, that's fine," Samantha said sweetly. She reached into the same pocket and pulled out other pictures. "I found four more taken on the same day."

Jeff began to approach her threateningly.

Samantha reached into her other pocket and said, "I also have 9 and 1 pressed on my cell phone. Take another step and I press the other 1."

Jeff stopped in his tracks and asked, "What do you want?"

"I want this all to end. I want you to tell your classmates to delete the pictures and videos of me off their phones. I don't want to see another eighteen-year-old's penis for as long as I live."

"It's too late for that," Jeff said. "We couldn't get those things deleted if we wanted to. And we don't want to."

"What was I just doing?" Samantha asked. "Oh, yes. I was pressing 1 on my phone." Her thumb moved slowly.

"Alright, alright, alright!" Tucker yelled. "Give me a second." He typed up a mass text imploring the other students to delete the pictures and videos before they got caught with them. He showed the text to Mrs. Flick before he sent it.

"Now delete them off your own phones."

Tucker quickly complied. After almost two months of threatening to send her son to prison, he knew she would send him there in a heartbeat. Tucker did not want to go to prison. Samantha glared at Jeff and held her phone in a threatening manner. Her thumb moved. It was a classic staring contest and Jeff blinked first. He deleted the pictures and videos off his phone. Samantha gave the rest of her demands before letting the boys go.

*****

Samantha came in to school the next day and had mostly returned to her old conservative wardrobe. She wore lipstick and heels these days. Occasionally, she'd wear a ponytail instead of a bun. Abe Klein was grateful. He'd been stalling for weeks to talk to Samantha about her choice in clothing and was happy now that he wouldn't have to.

*****

The seniors graduated and most left the state to go to college. Life went on. Samantha regained the respect of the students. There were always those rumors, though, that Mrs. Flick was once a cum crazy slut. Students who once went to the school, but were now in college, said amazing things. The stories were legendary.

*****

Thank you for reading! Thanks, once again, to my friend the incomparable FangsAnarchy for helping to make me a better writer.