Extorting Victoria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers

"Your filthy mouth says no but your sluttie twat is screaming yes. Don't try shit like that again or you will pay!" I warned as I bit into her neck and ripped open the front of her nightie. as I twisted and pinched her tits I could literally feel the resistance fade from her body as she realized that on this day I had won and wouldn't let her out of that room until I got my way.

"Jim, I could get another hotter girl for you but please don't make me do this with you," she whimpered. I sensed that she knew I wouldn't bite on this but she felt like she had to give it a try. I just shook my head at her as I let her turn around. I grabbed a boob in each hand and fondled and caressed them as I lowered my head and sucked them into my mouth; furiously moving from one to the other. She lightly tried to push me away a couple of times.

The fight was gone; at least, I hoped it was. Her breasts were now coated with my saliva. My tongue swirling around the nipples as my hands gave them a workout. Standing in the middle of the floor didn't seem that comfortable so I stopped and gave her posterior a hard swat, "Get that big ass back onto that bed right now!"

Without a word she obeyed my directive but got in the fetal position. I wanted to see and more fully enjoy my conquest so I turned on all of the lights before joining her in bed. Taking advantage of her position I pushed her all the way over onto her stomach. She had on a pair of red silky bikini panties with lace trim; they were very hot

"You aren't wearing our special pair of panties, so now you will pay the price," I snarled having a little fun. I had never even suggested that she wear the pair I had seen her wear in the photo sharing session. It was merely an excuse to give her the spanking she had deserved ever since she came into my son's life. My first few swats were not hard but as I thought about the hell she had put the family through the swats became harder and harder. Once her ass was nice and pink I dove in and kissed, licked and bit all over it before I pushed my mouth into her crack and tongued out her delicious ass hole. I was on fire and rolled her over and there was that hot furry pussy which I admired for a couple of seconds before I ran my fingers through it. Victoria was still sobbing as my tongue her cunt lips. Her pussy juice was flowing out almost like a river as I scooped it up. When my tongue found her clittie she started grinding against me apparently unable to stop the sensual sensations. She wasn't speaking or letting me have the satisfaction of telling me she was enjoying anything I did.

About halfway through I yanked down the panties and tossed them onto the pillows. This was the first pussy, other than Barb's, I had tasted in decades and I was determined to eat all I could. I slid two fingers into Victoria's cunt as I felt a shudder run through her body. Then I added a third and a fourth finger fucking her as she could not keep from moaning out loud.

"If you are going to fuck me then get it over with; please do it now," she whispered. The words did not match her tone of voice as it sounded more like she really wanted me to fuck her rather than wanting to get this terrible event over with. Just hearing her whisper in that lustful tone caused my cock to twitch. I had to have her right away so I moved up her soft body.

"Cooperate with me you fucking slut or there will be a horrible price to pay. Now, I am going to fuck you like the sleazy whore you are; hard and deep until you can't take it anymore," I proclaimed in victory. I aimed my cock for her twat and she put a hand up to stop me.

"Jim, remember the condom," she pleaded in pure surrender and rather lustfully. She was right as the last thing I wanted to do was get my daughter in law pregnant especially while the divorce was still pending. I had placed a couple of condoms under the pillow earlier. I handed one of them to her and made her put it on my member.

The moment it was in place I rammed my cock hard into her center. Her pussy was unbelievably tight especially for someone who had been having all of the men she had. A growl escaped my throat as I rammed in and out of her hole. It didn't take long for her to wrap her legs around my thighs. Soon Victoria was caressing my back and digging her nails into me.

"Admit it bitch, you love this don't you, or I'll take my cock out of your twat! You want me to fuck the hell out of you don't you Victoria," I gasped as I spoke. I don't think I could have pulled out as I was too excited myself. I looked her in the face waiting for her answer. Her hips now were coming up to meet each of my hard thrusts and her head was bobbing back and forth.

"Damn it Jim, you are a mother fucking bastard! I want you so fucking bad; don't stop, fuck me harder I want to be your slut. I've wanted your cock for a long time. Now Jim, fucker, make me cum," she was now truly begging. So, it turns out that convincing her to fuck me was not a very big accomplishment as part of her had already wanted to do it with me.

I grabbed her head and planted a hot kiss on her mouth. Our tongues entangled as my pounding of her pussy became even harder and faster. It wasn't long until I filled the condom with load after load of spunk. Her body shuddered several times in intense rolling orgasms.

When my cock fell out and I moved off of her she started to get up. Lazily I grabbed her and pulled her back to me informing her I still had a couple of hours left. At the moment I was too worn out to do anything strenuous. I pulled her against me and snuggled with my cock resting in her deep ass crack. I teased and pinched her nipples as I nibbled on her neck.

Concluding in my mind that I wanted more repeat performances I lowered my hand to her pubic hair and gently ran my fingers through it as I started asking a multitude of questions for the benefit of the recorder. I could easily dub the meaty parts onto a compact disc and present it to Ben if it became necessary in the divorce case.

I hit the jackpot as I recorded her telling me of her affairs including the first and last names of those men she had slept with. It turned out she actually had five affairs starting shortly after the birth of Byrum. The affairs got too complicated so Victoria decided that hooking was more lucrative and simple to do. She had very few negative experiences as she could pick the men herself.

My new slut even admitted to seeing me jack off that night when her and Ben were having sex which is why she didn't bother to get dressed when I came up later as she knew I had already seen her naked. Part of her wanted to talk to me the next day about it but she chickened out because it was taboo and I had pretended that it never happened.

I started playing a bit rougher as we talked about the future and to my surprise Victoria was willing to continue fucking me and agreed to my conditions. The major condition was that she would be my slut and do whatever I said whenever I told her to do it, within reason. My cock was once again stiff so I decided to test her willingness right away.

I jabbed a finger into her ass hole and rolled her onto her stomach. Wasting no time I pulled her to her knees and finger fucked her tight ass. Looking under the pillow I found the small tube of lubricant I had hidden there and applied the stuff very liberally to my cock and her anal opening. Victoria was silent as I worked the head of my erection inside of her bowels.

It wasn't long until my balls were slapping against her pussy. Victoria's fingers diddled her clit as we both came very quickly. After pulling out of her back door I made her lick my cock and balls clean of our residue. She was surprised when I returned the favor and ate the gooey mess from her bowels. We played some more and fucked one last time before showering together.

When I got home I went right to work on making the Compact Disc. The quality was amazing and it sounded like we were just sitting around talking. The important segment had no interruptions so I was able to record that part straight through. I packaged a copy up and mailed it to Victoria. I made no threat as I figured the implication of the recording was enough.

A couple of days later I was home when she came to get Byrum for his visit. While Ben helped the child get ready in the bedroom I ushered Victoria into the kitchen. She called me every name in the book and wondered how I could do what I did. I ignored her and unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock and placed her hand on it.

Then I ran my hand all over her ass and grabbed and squeezed her crotch hard while she stroked my member. She was about to explode in anger but knew she couldn't with Byrum 20 feet away. As we were hidden behind the counter I had plenty of time to tuck my cock back in my pants when I heard the guys coming back.

hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers
12