Extra Attention Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, well when you explain it like that, it IS the sexiest thing, ever.

"Mr. Christiansen, I love fucking your fingers, it feels so fucking good..." I whispered in his ear.

"What do you wanna do now?" He hummed.

I wanna keep doing what we're doing!

While I wanted to just pull his cock out of his pants fuck him right then and there, I knew realistically, that was not much of a possibility. I frantically searched my mind for an idea, and came up with the perfect one.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I told him, standing up, regretfully taking his fingers out of me. "Wanna join me?" I asked, looking over my shoulder.

"Fuck, yes," was his reply and then we raced to the bathroom in the bedroom at the end of the hall.

Where no one would hear us.

"Let's get you out of this," he murmured, unzipping the back of my dress. "Two days of you prancing around in your bikinis and sundresses has not been the easiest to ignore, little one."

"Have you ignored it?" I asked teasingly, letting my hands slide up his muscular arms.

He growled against my neck and let my dress fall to the floor.

I whimpered, feeling his body press harder against mine.

"Mine," he whispered softly, and I shivered at his words. "Only mine, Ashton... only me."

My eyes closed.

"Only yours," I affirmed.

I felt him.

His hard cock against my stomach.

Then there was the magic of his fingers.

Pushing my panties down before his middle finger, began to tease me once again. And his breath. Hot and ragged against my neck, his body heat, his... everything. He cupped me. My pussy, and kept teasing my slit with his middle finger. Not enough.

My fingers dug into his shoulder blades.

He groaned. "Ashton..."

Slowly his finger entered me. I was so slick.

"More," I whimpered, bucking into his hand.

And I felt felt his mouth curve into a smile against my collarbone.

He walked me backward, into the shower, and I grinned as I pressed my lips against his chest as he flung his t-shirt off along with his pants and boxers.

Mr. Christiansen turned the water on and adjusted the temperature so it was just right, but before I could do, well, anything, he sunk to his knees before me.

"Give me your legs, baby," he moaned as he was at eye level to my pussy.

Threading my fingers through his hair, I obeyed and hitched a leg over his shoulder, but he meant plural.

"The other one, too."

My heart skipped a beat, and my mouth popped open.

Was he serious?

"The other one, too," he repeated, looking up at me. "I want you riding my face. I won't drop you."

I gulped as I felt his large hands cover my ass, and before I knew it, my other leg was hitched over his shoulder. I was literally straddling his face as my back was supported by the wall.

"Delicious," he groaned against me.

Coherency -- gone.

His tongue parted my no-no spot, licking me in one stroke.

His eyes were closed as if he was savoring me.

I moaned, feeling him suck my clit into his mouth, and it was... hot, wet, dirty, perfect. His sexy five o'clock shadow tickling, and his hands keeping a firm grip. I loved his hands. His fingers. And shit, his mouth, there wasn't much I didn't really love about him.

"Fuck," he whispered. "Play with your clit for me, little one."

Then...

"Christ!" I gasped, bucking against him as his tongue slid down, entering me.

"You like that, baby girl?" he growled. "You like it when I fuck you with my tongue?"

"Yeeesss," I moaned out, feeling my eyes roll back, and my head followed. Against the wall, my head rested, and I just felt. I felt everything. His tongue entering my pussy, licking me. Slowly and so sensually he fucked me with his tongue, moaning and groaning against me, and I gave him more. It was out of my control anyway. My pussy coated his tongue, his lips, chin... Christ... magic mouth...

With a shaky hand, I brought two fingers to my clit.

"Damn," he mumbled. "That's it, Ashton, play with your pussy for me... Do what you're told, fuck..."

Do what you're told.

Do what you're told.

God, yes.

My breathing became even more eratic and I felt my inner walls constricting around his tongue. He noticed, too, of course, and kept up his eager pace.

I panted.

My legs shook.

"I can feel you, little one," he moaned. "Come in my mouth. Come in my mouth and then I'll fuck you. I'll fuck you like my own personal little slut.

Fuck.

Everything inside me tensed. I stopped breathing and the orgasm ripped through me forcefully.

I heard him growl.

The sexiest sound in the history of forever.

The pleasure surged through me, washing over me, pulling me under... I wasn't aware of much. Spots filled my vision and I was completely out of it.

"I need to fuck you. Now," I heard him groan.

I was still gone but I felt him move me, lowering my legs. I couldn't stand so I was glad that he held me up.

He put my arms around his shoulders and my head fell forward, resting on his chest as he wrapped my legs around his waist... then his cock.

God, right there.

I needed more but wasn't sure I could handle it.

"I'm going to fuck you now, little one," he moaned in my ear. "And you're gonna cum all over me again, just like a good little slut would."

I shivered.

Finally.

That was all he needed, and he pushed himself inside me with force and speed, burying himself to the hilt.

He stretched me fiercely.

It was a sting that made me feel more alive.

"Goddamnit!" he hissed.

I wanted to speak, to scream, to just fucking die of contentment, but I couldn't move. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until he pointed it out to me.

"Breathe, Ashton."

I finally exhaled, and I could feel him. I let out a moan in to his neck, and I suddenly noticed I was shaking.

He had to hold me up completely. I was still spent from my orgasm, my legs were damn jelly, and my mind was jumbled and all over the place. The only thing I could really focus on was the present. His cock starting to pound in to me. His intense gaze. Mouth latched onto my neck, sucking, kissing, nibbling. Moans and growls. Hands and arms holding me up...

Harder.

I was starting to wake up, starting to feel that urge again. The urge to cling onto him and feel more. The urge to... to... clamp down.

"Christ, you're so fucking tight," he groaned. "Such a perfect little slut."

My heels dug into his ass, and I realized I had my strength back. More, I needed more. Harder and deeper. Nothing was enough.

I was insane because my pussy was hurting. Not much but it stung to be so fucking stretched, so... fucked. And I wanted more. Needed it. Desperately. But I could tell he was holding back.

And I did not wait this long just to get some half-assed version of what it should be.

"Don't hold back..." I pleaded breathlessly. "Please..."

My pussy would regret it later, but at that moment I did not care.

"Don't fucking beg me, Miss Gavin," he warned, stilling his movements. "I only have so much restraint."

His expression was... dangerous. Eyes dark, filled with lust, consumed by it. Need. Fire. His jaw was tensed, teeth gritting together.

So... I uh... Yeah, I begged some more.

"Please, Mr. Christiansen," I whispered, leaning in to kiss his jaw as I clamped down on his cock that was still buried in me. "Please... fuck your slut."

He went rigid.

Everything around us stilled.

But his cock... his cock pulsed inside me.

He wanted this, too.

And then he leaned in.

Mouth close to my ear.

Hot breath.

Lips touching... as he whispered.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, baby."

My breathing hitched at his whisper, and slowly he pulled out of me, to which I steeled myself.

Eyes locked. Mine were wide, his were fierce.

He smirked. Cockily.

Then... he slammed into me.

I choked.

I felt him everywhere.

"Is this what you wanted, baby?" he gritted out.

He didn't wait for an answer.

Instead he started fucking me in earnest. Hard and deep. Fast. Harder. Deeper. Faster.

More.

It hurt...

It hurt so fucking good.

I clung to him, hanging on for dear life, and he fucked me.

Crashing his mouth against mine, he kissed me hard, pushing his tongue into my mouth, and it was more than I had ever felt before. More than passion, more than pleasurable. This was definitely more. It was thrilling. The feelings inside me spiked and it didn't matter if it stung, I met his thrusts anyways, needing to feel it all.

"You insatiable little slut," he moaned against my lips. "Begging for it as hard as you can get it. I'm the first real man to be inside you, and now I own this pussy, understand?"

I felt it all. I wanted it all. The thrill, the love, the passion, the fire... the danger... and Mr. Christiansen gave it to me.

Fucking finally.

I felt the build-up. The intensity.

His cock pounding into me.

My pussy constricting around him, soaking him, sucking him in.

"Yes, I understand." I said, I didn't dare to not answer him.

"Cum, little one," he groaned. "Give it to me, you gorgeous little slut."

I gasped.

Everything tensed.

He growled.

I exploded.

It was more. So powerful. So consuming. Every fiber of my being came alive as I came. Came hard. Constricting and convulsing, pulsing around his thick cock, and he followed, tensing and thrusting jerkily. Heat. So much heat.

I couldn't breathe.

Fuck.

Shakily, Mr. Christiansen lowered me to stand, and I knew he was on the same page. Completely fucking spent.

"Fuckin' A," he panted.

I shivered and managed a small nod against his chest.

Our chests heaved, the warm water washing away the sweat from our bodies.

I was spent.

So incredibly satisfied.

I smiled.