Extra Cash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,292 Followers

I withdrew my stiff cock from Susan and then said, "Well done both of you. Now Susan, try and keep all of Tom's spunk in your mouth. And stand up."

She lifted her head and slid her mouth from his softening cock, closing her lips as his wet cock slipped free.

I gazed at this young horny vision as she stood up and turned to face me and Jack.

"Now Susan, I want you to let Tom's spunk dribble from your mouth. We want to see it dribbling out and then dripping onto your breasts."

I watched as she relaxed her mouth and let the spunk start to dribble out. It trickled down over her chin and then started to drip onto and between her lovely pointed breasts.

"Rub Tom's spunk all over your tits Susan."

We watched as this innocent looking young woman spread Tom's spunk over her breasts. Far from looking shy as she had originally seemed, she now looked as though she was totally aroused and enjoying every moment.

I glanced over to Tom and noticed that he was already getting a second erection. I had forgotten how virile young men can be and thought to my self that maybe he would still get a chance to fuck his girlfriend but he would have to wait until Jack and I had had our turn.

"Tom, come and sit in one of these chairs and watch while Jack shoots some more video of Susan."

Tom got up from the bed and walked over to one of the chairs.

"Susan, I think it is time for you to remove your skirt and let us all see your hidden charms."

She reached behind and unfastened her skirt and then, with a sexy wiggle of her hips pulled it down over her thighs and then stepped out of it.

"That's great Susan; now turn around slowly so that Jack can capture your delightful looking body from all angles.

She turned around slowly, knowing that we two lustful old men were taking in every inch of her.

Her pussy looked completely hairless as promised and I felt impatient to get a much closer look.

"Susan, climb up onto the bed please and then kneel.

Now turn around and face away from us so we can all see your lovely pert bum."

Susan did as I asked but at the moment her legs were together and I could only just see the silky smooth shape of her pussy.

"Does Tom like to look at your pussy, Susan?"

"Yes," she replied, "that is why he likes me to keep it hair free."

"Does it excite you when Tom looks at your pussy?"

"Yes, I suppose so. It feels good to know that I am exciting him."

"OK, Susan, now I want you to excite all three of us by letting us all see your pussy."

As I finished speaking I moved over to the bed and stood close to her but to one side so that Tom and Jack had a clear view.

I reached out and ran my hand over the soft, smooth, blemish free flesh of her buttocks. I caressed each one in turn and then ran my hand between her thighs. I could feel that she was still wet and said to her, "Susan, push your bottom up as high as you can. Pretend you are tempting Tom to fuck you 'doggy' style.

As she pushed up her bum I used my free hand to press down lightly on the small of her back.

"That's great Susan, now move your knees apart."

I felt as though I was in a dream world as this young woman did exactly as I asked.

I moved my hand away from between her thighs and looked down at the glorious view of her exposed pussy and the tight looking dark ring of her anus.

I glanced over to Tom and saw that he was now completely erect again. The sight of his girlfriend being exposed so graphically was obviously turning him on. I also saw that Jack was zooming in the lens of the camera for a good close up view of Susan.

I ran the tips of my fingers between the wet lips of her pussy and then, with Tom and Jack watching, I reached across her with one arm and held a buttock in each hand. I could not resist squeezing these beautiful domes of young flesh before gently pulling them apart to expose her completely. As I pulled her buttocks open I had the tips of the fingers of each hand pressing against her pussy lips and pulled them open too to show the wet pink flesh inside.

Having exposed her so rudely I then slid two fingers into the soft velvety wet flesh of her pussy.

I finger fucked her slowly and deeply for a few strokes before withdrawing them. I heard Susan give a soft moan as I withdrew my fingers which just encouraged me to test her further.

My two fingers were wet with her juices and I wiped the juice over her dark puckered hole. I could see her anus involuntarily contracting each time my wet finger touched it. I then repeatedly pressed the tip of my finger into the centre of this delightful dark rose and watched as it contracted and then relaxed with each press.

"Has Tom ever played with your arsehole Susan?"

"Yes," She mumbled quietly.

I reached under the pillow on the bed and retrieved a tube of KY that I had hidden as a last thought before Susan and Tom had arrived.

I glanced toward Tom as I squeezed out some gel onto my finger. I could see in his eyes that he knew exactly what I had in mind.

I then turned back to the beautiful young woman's back side that was displayed so invitingly and squeezed a blob of gel directly onto her anus.

She squealed, "Its cold!" but remained in the same position.

I worked the KY gently around her anus, pressing the tip of my finger about half an inch or so inside her.

"Did you like it when Tom played with your arsehole Susan?" I asked.

As I spoke I very slowly eased my gel covered finger into her anus right up to my knuckle.

I could feel her sphincter contracting around my finger as she replied, "yes".

I kept my finger inside her as I asked, "And has Tom ever fucked your arse Susan?"

She remained silent as I moved my finger around inside her, pulling and stretching her a little.

"Well; Has Tom ever had his cock up your arsehole Susan?"

I could sense her hesitating before she replied quietly, "He tried once but it hurt too much."

I pulled my finger back out and then squeezed some more gel onto two fingers. I introduced the second finger together with the first and very slowly pushed inwards. She squealed briefly as her sphincter stretched some more over the two invading fingers. "Does that hurt Susan?" I asked as I felt her relax a little. "No, not really, it just feels kind of tight."

Tom jumped up but Jack quickly said, "Tom, if you want the £1000 you had better sit down." Tom sat back down, resigned to the fact that his girlfriend was really going to have to earn the extra cash.

"I'm going to fuck your arse now Susan," I said, as I felt the hot tightness of her arse gripping my two gel covered fingers.

She just mumbled, "OK, but please be gentle."

I was not sure I could be gentle. I looked down at the erotic sight of my two fingers buried deep inside Susan's arse and just felt a powerful urge to have my cock inside her. I pulled out my fingers and for a brief moment looked at Susan's partly dilated anus. I quickly squeezed some gel onto the head of my cock and then used my hand to guide my cock to its target. As the head of my cock nestled into her anus I was just filled with an overwhelming desire to feel the tightness of her arse around it. I gripped the flesh of her hips in each hand and then thrust forward.

Susan gasped, "Aahhh!" loudly as I sank the full length of my stiff cock into her backside. I looked down again filled with lust seeing her anus stretched around the girth of my cock. It felt as though my cock was in a hot tight fitting velvet glove as I started to fuck her.

Susan squealed and moaned with almost every thrust and I was uncertain if it was with pain or pleasure or perhaps both. More importantly I no longer cared.

My whole being was filled with one goal and that was to fill Susan's rectum with my spunk.

I gripped her hips more tightly, using them as handles to grip her as I plunged back and forth into her arse. Jack moved around with the camera, to get a side on view of me thrusting and Susan's tits swinging to and fro beneath her with each thrust.

I could feel my orgasm building higher and higher and could feel my self losing control trying to push deeper and deeper inside her. The room was filled with the slapping sound of my flesh hitting her buttocks with each forward thrust. I felt my whole body tense. I closed my eyes and grunted loudly as my spunk finally erupted inside her.

I slowed my thrusts to a halt, keeping my cock deep inside her.

"Stay in that position Susan," I said breathlessly as I slowly withdrew from her arse.

I stood back so that Jack could get a good view of her dilated anus from which my spunk was already starting to trickle.

He glanced across to me and, as if via telepathy, I knew immediately what he wanted.

I took the camera and continued to film as Jack took his position behind her.

I watched as he roughly ran his fingers between her pussy lips, and then, satisfied that she was wet, he plunged his cock into her.

I could see the red marks on her hips where I had gripped her and now Jack was doing the same as he pounded into her pussy.

Filming Susan had obviously aroused Jack very much. His fucking of Susan looked almost brutal as he slammed his stiff cock deeply and urgently into her young pussy.

Her tits were swinging quite violently beneath her as Jack fucked with animal like lust.

I continued to film and listened as Susan started to moan loudly with each of Jack's thrusts. Her moans rapidly increased in pitch and intensity until she was screaming uncontrollably, her body convulsing with pleasure as Jack finally emptied his hot spunk inside her.

Her moans subsided and Jack stopped thrusting. He was still buried in her pussy as I said, "Susan, stay like that while Jack pulls out from you."

I watched and filmed as Jack slid his softening cock from her pussy. It looked slick with his spunk and her juices mixed together.

Jack stood back slightly and then spread Susan's cheeks wide for me to get a good shot with the camera. Her arse and pussy were both now dribbling with spunk.

I was not prepared for what happened next. Tom got up from his chair and walked over to Susan. As he approached, Jack released her buttocks and stepped back. Tom then spread Susan's cheeks for himself. I watched and continued filming as he roughly pushed two fingers into her pussy causing more of Jack's spunk to ooze out. Then, with two fingers still pushed inside her pussy he inserted a third finger into her arse.

He moved his hand back and forth a few times fucking both holes simultaneously. Susan was still moaning with pleasure as he pulled out his fingers and moved up close behind her. "I've always wanted to fuck your arse Susan," he said, "but when ever I tried you always stopped me. I've just had to sit and watch Harry fuck your arse so now it's my turn."

Susan did not reply. She just remained kneeling with her pussy and arsehole fully displayed.

I could not help but look at Tom's cock. I had noticed earlier how big it was but now it looked even larger. A good two inches longer than mine but, more importantly for Susan Tom's cock was considerably fatter than mine. I felt uncertain that she would be able to take it but carried on filming as Tom moved up behind her. He guided his big cock into the still partly dilated brown rose of Susan's arse.

Jack quickly passed Tom the KY. He grunted a kind of 'thanks' and squeezed out a long blob onto his cock. He spread it around the shaft, glanced at me and then Jack before pushing forward into his girlfriend's arse.

Susan let out a long howl as the head of Tom's big cock stretched her tight hole and entered her. I got a good view with the camera of her anus stretching wider than I thought possible as Tom's cock slid all the way up inside her.

Her initial howl changed to short squeals as Tom started to pound her arse. I moved around, getting more shots of Susan's breasts swinging beneath her lithe young body and Tom's balls slapping against her pussy.

Tom was grunting loudly with each thrust and ruthlessly fucking her arse with long deep thrusts.

I watched as the intensity of his thrusts increased and knew that he was about to spunk inside his girlfriend for the second time. His pace faltered, he lifted his head and gave a long animal like growl as his spunk flooded her rectum.

Susan collapsed forward on the bed and Tom, still impaled in her arse fell on top of her.

They remained like that for a few minutes. I stopped the camera and waited for them to recover.

Tom slowly raised him self and I heard the wet 'plop' sound as his softening cock exited Susan's arse.

They then both got off of the bed and stood facing us. I could not help but notice the trickle of spunk starting to run down the inside of Susan's leg and the traces of dried spunk smeared over her beautiful breasts.

I handed Susan some tissues and then picked up the £1000. The pair of them quickly gathered up their clothes and as soon as they were dressed I handed them the money.

"Not bad for an hour or so of work," I said.

"If you ever need to earn more you know where to come."

Without saying a word Tom just made for the door pulling Susan behind him; but as I caught Susan's eye I'm sure she gave me a little smile.

*

If you enjoyed this story please just take the time to vote and if you have time please leave a comment or send me a message. Thank you.

loveking
loveking
1,292 Followers
12