Extra Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually the earthquake began to pass. The screams became moans, the lurches settled to shivers, and some rationality began to return to her expression as their eyes met. Shawna's unspoken thanks shone in her face.

At that precise moment Crissy shifted her thumb. The upper prong, forgotten until now, bore down directly on Shawna's engorged clit, which had received no direct stimulation since Crissy had begun. A soft clattering could be heard as the tip shivered against the stud nestled through her nub.

It was too much, too soon, as Crissy had known it would be. A whole new orgasm wracked the redhead's exhausted body before the last one had properly finished, and when they had finally ceased she was dazed, spent, almost unconscious.

Crissy was on fire. She wasn't normally quite so dominant but Zack's presence had inspired her. And as she'd hoped, the exhibition had inspired him. His dick was turgid, pulsing, and his eyes were locked on hers. Somewhere in there he'd gotten rid of the rubber.

She rolled over Shawna toward him, and nodded her head at the clock reading 12:11. "A whole new day. You've still got five to go."

Their lips met with the same passion as the rest of their bodies. She couldn't tell which was more exciting - holding and caressing him, or his hands running all over her. It wasn't long before she was on her back as he loomed above. His hand probed her pussy as he kissed and bit her neck and shoulders.

Groaning, she reached between them and ran her fingers up his shaft, gently gripping the slick soft head. She wondered if her own clit was that large, so engorged did it feel. A hand on his shoulder to rear him back, the other guiding him down as she lifted her hips. At last he was in, and moving, and Crissy was moaning incoherently.

One hand roughly gripped Crissy's breast as Zack pumped into her. It hurt just a little, but it was so insistent, so aggressive, so male that she just found it more erotic. It wasn't like with most girls; they 'knew the territory' and tended to be more gentle.

Case in point, Shawna as she carefully settled over Crissy's face. The scent and sight of an aroused pussy so close, as her own was being so lustily plowed, put her on the verge of coming - not that she'd been far to start with.

She began licking with gusto as her hands stroked the legs of both of her partners. Shawna was facing Zack, and Crissy could hear their moans and wet kisses. The sounds and the smells and the mental picture they gave finally pushed her over the brink, and her cries of pleasure were barely muffled by Shawna's haunches.

After a time she settled back down to merely a state of high arousal. As Crissy regained use of her senses she resumed pleasuring the girl above her. Her tongue, long practiced and well-conditioned, ran tireless, delicious circles around the clit with occasional deep plunges into her chasm. At the same time she angled her hips and bore down with her vaginal muscles. She wasn't as experienced with men, but she was a devoted student of Zack and had learned at a breakneck pace over the last two days.

She kept teasing Shawna with her mouth, holding her on the brink of coming while Zack approached his own release. Crissy's hands caressed their legs and bellies; her own legs wrapped around his sides, pulling him in on each stroke. She could sense the two embracing and kissing and stroking each other on top of her. {It isn't quite my fantasy... but hell, it's better!}

She picked up on the twitching, almost spasmodic signals that he was about to come. Crissy made her move, snaking one hand to forcefully rub Shawna's clit as her lips worked and tongue plunged into the girl's slit. As planned, the redhead started to call out her release as Zack's cock throbbed with his own. Crissy let go herself, joining them in a three-way simultaneous orgasm.

It seemed to go on forever, for all of them, the shared sensations acting like feedback to prolong the ecstasy. But eventually there was a general collapse - Shawna rolling to one side, Zack pulling out and almost falling to the other - as Crissy lay gasping in the middle.

Zack and Crissy cuddled together, Shawna dozing at the foot of the bed wrapped in the comforter. The remains of a midnight room-service breakfast were heaped on some trays in the den, but it had been eaten giddily, playfully, and quite messily; a few signs of it had followed them all into the bedroom. She chuckled a bit as she kissed him.

"What?" he whispered with a smile. A loving smile. A smile that made her heart sing and her eyes mist.

"You taste good with maple syrup," she answered, returning the smile in full measure.

"You taste good, period," he said, and proceeded to taste her about the head, shoulders, and chest. Only when it appeared that her giggles might wake Shawna did he relent.

She gave him a long, slow kiss, then rolled out of his grasp toward the phone. At his grunt of protest, she whispered, "I'm just going to set up a wake-up call. We don't want to miss the award thing! We've got to pay for this!" As soon as the chore was finished she was back in his arms.

They lay that way for a time, spent and content. {It's never been so good. And we haven't even done anything really kinky yet!} she reflected. {Maybe that's for the best...} They would be together for the rest of their lives - it was one of the things she was oddly certain of. There would be lots of sex; it wouldn't do to use up her tricks too quickly.

Just when she thought he might be falling asleep, he murmured, "What are we going to do, y'know, after?"

"After what?"

"After we get the prize. I mean, we'll have to get the finances in order, and I was serious about that charity. But then..."

Crissy shifted herself a little, getting comfortable. "I was thinking. The really cool suites are in Vegas. And there's these two girls I know, they moved out there to be dancers." She nuzzled her face into his neck. "I bet if we were buying, they could show us a hell of a time..."

End