Extra Credit

Story Info
How can Jennifer save her chance to graduate this time?
1.2k words
3.86
98.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny opened Mr. Ward's office door quietly, shutting it behind her and holding her books to her chest. She thought she'd been silent, and so she jumped when his high-backed leather chair swung around.

"Ah, Jennifer. Sit down." He spoke quietly, but with such authority that she felt like she'd just been yelled at. He was annoyed with her. She timidly crossed the room to the chair, smoothed her skirt behind her and sat down.

"Do you know why I called you here?" His brows lowered on his chiseled face, he looked down his hawk-like nose at her, and she shivered.

"Mr. Ward," she started, "I'm sorry about my homework. I promise I'll try harder, I just had my eighteenth birthday party this last weekend and -" A decisive gesture of his hand cut her off.

"Not good enough, Jennifer." He stood and walked around to sit down on the edge of his large oak desk and look down at her, crossing his arms. "That promise is one you made me last quarter, and the quarter before. Against my better judgment I gave you a C instead of the D you so richly deserved. Your test scores show that you know the material inside and out. Why can't you just do the homework?" She opened her mouth to answer, but he leaned forward and placed his fingers over her mouth. "That was a rhetorical question. The real question for myself is, what do I do with you?" He pulled back his hand and stroked his goatee thoughtfully. "The only option I see is to give you an F."

Jenny blinked back tears, but one escaped as she slid to her knees at his feet. She sniffled and grabbed the fabric of his slacks. "Oh no, Mr. Ward, you can't do that? I can't graduate if I don't pass this class!"

He grasped her wrists and removed her hands from his pant legs. "I'm sorry, but you should have thought of that earlier."

Tears streamed down her cheek as she lifted her face up to him. "But isn't there something I can do? My parents will take away my car, and they won't let me go to a party ever again! I'll do anything, Mr. Ward, anything you want, if you'll just let me pass this class!"

He stopped still, slowly turning her wrists so that her palms turned up, and slid his hands down to rub circles in her palms lightly with his thumbs. His eyes bored into hers as he repeated her words. "Anything I want?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Ward, anything." She nodded enthusiastically, eyes brightening.

"What about this?" His right hand sought out a nipple, fingers pulled softly on the nub which instantly hardened under his touch.

She fell back, hands behind her to brace herself. "No! They'll kill me if they find out!"

He chuckled. "And how will they find out? Are you going to tell them? I certainly won't. This is just between you and me." She continued shaking her head in disbelief, and he stopped smiling. "Very well, I suppose I'll just have to inform them that-"

"No!" She grabbed his hand and put it to her breast while grimacing slightly, "I'll do it, just please don't fail me? Please?" Her lower lip quivered as he stroked the underside of her pert, rounded breast.

"Well, if you do everything right, not only will you pass my class, but you'll get an A as well." He watched as hopeful amazement washed over her youthful visage. "That is, only if you do a very good job and take the punishment" - she trembled at the word - "for your laziness like the good little girl you should have been all year long."

"I promise." She shuddered, considering the alternative, and shivered with excitement at the unknown.

"We'll see, shan't we?" He sat down on the chair, and patted his lap. "Come here, child, let's get this over with. Bend over my lap."

She stifled a sob and laid herself face down on his lap. He lifted her skirt and folded it back neatly at her waist. Wolfishly he licked his teeth at the revelation of her pale pink panties. Smartly he slapped her left asscheek as he reached under her with his left hand and pinched her nipple tightly. "Ow! Oh, that hurts! I'm sorry! I'll be good, I promise!" Tears plopped onto the smooth floor.

"You're right. You'll be good from now on, I'm going-" Smack! "To make." Smack! "Absolutely." Slap! "Sure." Slap! Smack! "Of that!" Slaps rained hard on her bum as she wiggled her hips back and forth in useless attempts at evading the painful actions.

He softened the blows, tapping her bum just hard enough to heat it fresh with each strike. He focused his attention on her nipples, alternating pinches and pulls at the dangling small hard cones in syncopation. "Oh!" She stopped crying. "Oh!" she mewed softly in wonder. "Oh, oh, oh!"

"Not just yet, child." He lifted her off his lap and stood her before him, lifting her skirt all the way to her waist. He grabbed the top of her knickers and yanked them down, then turned her around to better examine her bum. The pink handprints on her asscheeks brought another grin to his lips as he unzipped and opened his slacks, reaching inside. He stroked his cock and pinched her tortured globes.

His long finger reached between her thighs, feeling the soft fur of her pussy lips which were dripping with moisture. He let his cock snap back against his belly and used both hands to spread her thighs wide, then stuck his thumb inside her and reached a forefinger out to nudge her hard little clit. Her cunt was tight, and she grunted as he pushed his thumb in deeper, but soon began moaning and the double stimulation only escalated a feeling of ecstasy she'd not experienced before.

Having ensured that she was prepared, he grasped a hip and guided her down to meet the tip of his cock. The hard end of his club rested at her gate, he grabbed her tits and held her in place as she began struggling. In an instant, he had pulled her down and pushed his way into her, slamming his hard cock in to widen her tight hole. She screamed, and began weeping anew. "It's too big! It's tearing me!"

He stopped, and tugged at her nipples, squeezing gently, wrapping an arm around her to lean back against his chest and scissor her clit between two slick fingers, while her sobs lessened slightly. He stroked her nipples and clit persistently, softly, until her pussy started swallowing at his cock and she started rocking her ass into his crotch. He pumped once gently, then more surely at a leisurely pace, kissing her neck as her moans followed closer and closer together, soon slamming her down on him as she orgasmed tight spasms and her cries echoed off the ceiling.

A few more sliding motions up and down, and he spurted, gobs of slippery stickiness sliding down around his cock from her cervix. He grunted in satisfaction, she slumped back against him in total exhaustion.

Gently he stroked her long blonde hair. "Such a good, good girl." She smiled, and felt his prick slowly soften inside her, felt the fluids leak from her poor abused cunny.

After dressing, she picked up her books and turned to leave. He cleared his throat, and she faced him once more. "Jennifer, don't forget to come in for makeup work this time again tomorrow." She nodded solemnly, but her lips curved upward as she closed the door behind her.